Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

Icarium
    Icarium

Main Thread - Page 6 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Icarium Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:33 pm

Watched newest ep of SAO... It was too peaceful for the last two eps and now it's back to being awesome Smile
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:01 pm

Well. I do have a habit of not saying anything if I have nothing to say. But I guess that I completely dismissed the existence of this place thing is not very nice of me... Bah, woof to it.

Sure I like obscure things, but keeping myself obscure is taking it a bit far?
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:45 pm

My thoughts are really messy, probably because of finishing Clannad Afterstory, and probably because I have a terrible headache. On top of that I'm very tired.

Haiyore! Nyaruko-san gets second season!? Yes! I really liked the first season.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:27 am

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Well. I do have a habit of not saying anything if I have nothing to say. But I guess that I completely dismissed the existence of this place thing is not very nice of me... Bah, woof to it.

Ummm... *nods*

W128 wrote:My thoughts are really messy, probably because of finishing Clannad Afterstory, and probably because I have a terrible headache.

I finished it a month ago, it left a mark on my soul, a beautiful mark Smile
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:36 pm

Main Thread - Page 6 375849_437800922952649_2119651362_n

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Well. I do have a habit of not saying anything if I have nothing to say. But I guess that I completely dismissed the existence of this place thing is not very nice of me... Bah, woof to it.

Woof indeed.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:45 pm

1:01 PM
    W128 wrote:My thoughts are really messy, probably because of finishing Clannad Afterstory, and probably because I have a terrible headache. On top of that I'm very tired.

I know absolutely nothing about Clannad Afterstory. But I do know about the effects of headaches and being tired. I know that both are very good at making thoughts messy. When you are tired your brain can't work quite right. Processing becomes sluggish and things can pile up. And the effects of headaches are easier to understand if you think of your brain as being like a muscle. You see, you don't want to use a muscle that's in pain. So if your brain is in pain then you brain will lose some of it's power. And the pain can be quite distracting. Which can cause some of that loss of brain power.

A common cause of headaches is lack of proper sustenance. For example; if I ate chips for dinner instead of meat I would get a headache. And if I skipped breakfast I would get a headache and begin getting quite a bit weaker every 10 minutes or so. But that's not the only cause of headaches. Car rides can sometimes murder my brain. I can feel like fine on the way to art class. But feel like my brain is disintegrating on the way back. And it is often made worse from working hard on my art. Which tends to cause similar feelings.

1:44PM
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:21 pm

Holy shit its chaos!

Hi.
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Yes, I'm not dead. Yet. Neither are you so it seems! Surprises everywhere.
    I will admit, things have went pretty weird-like, but I guess it's nothing unusual by now, hah!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:05 am

We need to do another event....

Guys, Hidden: source, this Friday. We HAVE to play it. Either that or something else
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:14 pm

Hostail wrote:We need to do another event....

Guys, Hidden: source, this Friday. We HAVE to play it. Either that or something else

My GPU Driver can handle that, so I will join Smile
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Yes, I'm not dead. Yet. Neither are you so it seems! Surprises everywhere.
    I will admit, things have went pretty weird-like, but I guess it's nothing unusual by now, hah!
    I am dead though.

MY SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING!
    Not only that but Millenaire SMP was released to the public!

Now to installed the Minecraft server on my server and figure out how to add Millenaire... is Technic updated too? Maybe I could just install that on the server lol
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:15 pm

That mod looks fun. I'll join too.

Edit:

felinoel wrote:MY SERVER IS UP AND RUNNING!

Now to installed the Minecraft server on my server and figure out how to add Millenaire... is Technic updated too? Maybe I could just install that on the server lol

I haven't even tried Millenaire yet but I'll try it out when you get the server set up. Very Happy

Last edited by W128 on Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:26 pm

Great, 3 people already!

@felinoel
    Great! About the Millenaire, I checked on it a bit, and heck they have been updating it since I last tried it out... I installed it and will be trying your server out when you release an IP x)

Also, I thought the technic pack was just singleplayer mods? I believe its Tekkit thats the multiplayer one, and it doesn't incloude Millenaire.

And in how to install it... heres something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83HZYO1O3A&feature=related
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:28 pm

W128 wrote:

Edit:

I haven't even tried Millenaire yet but I'll try it out when you get the server set up. Very Happy

I will need to set some ground rules for village making due to server strain...

Hostail wrote:Great, 3 people already!

@felinoel
    Great! About the Millenaire, I checked on it a bit, and heck they have been updating it since I last tried it out... I installed it and will be trying your server out when you release an IP x)

Also, I thought the technic pack was just singleplayer mods? I believe its Tekkit thats the multiplayer one, and it doesn't incloude Millenaire.

And in how to install it... heres something https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q83HZYO1O3A&feature=related
    There is no more singleplayer, Tekkit is only the Bukkit version of Technic.

There is a addon modpack for installing Millenaire with Technic since it used to come together.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:00 pm

felinoel wrote:
    W128 wrote:

Edit:

@felinoel

There is a addon modpack for installing Millenaire with Technic since it used to come together.

Hmh, now that I think about it I believe I saw a stream with the technic pack on smp... but when I google it I don't get anything? I get a piratebay link for the server and client but... seems outdated. Got any links?

Also, how about disabling NPC villages spawning by world generating? And let us place them out ourselves or something? Would not make tons of unnecessary villagers everywhere and such. Also would make them more personally.
    Just an idea. Maybe not a good one, but its an idea.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:19 pm

Super cute video, not for arachnophobics (contains a surprise Laughing )
    Spoiler:
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:01 pm

W128 wrote:Super cute video, not for arachnophobics (contains a surprise Laughing )
    Spoiler:

Love it! Sent it to some of my friends. They hate it ^_^
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:25 pm

W128 wrote:Super cute video, not for arachnophobics (contains a surprise Laughing )
    Spoiler:

I remember a friend sending me this. My arachnophobia is now ArachD'AWphobia (Dohohohoho!).

So um... yea. League slowly taking over my life. And would love to join Feli's server. Also, where's Fratal?
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:56 pm

No can do, I don't have the base game for that.

I've had a close encounter with baby spiders for sure, it was pretty interesting. Sitting on a bench in the small park nearby my home, when one falls down right beside me. I stand up to look at it curiously, and after a few moments another one falls a few centimenters in front of me onto the bench. That's when I decided to quietly step away...

That's all fine and dandy but where could I download the thing? Even if I'm not a big fan of the technical stuffs. Also, neither do I have the server IP. Oh well, I guess I'll be back to that... Crazy... Rogue-like thing I've been playing.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 23, 2012 10:20 pm

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote: Oh well, I guess I'll be back to that... Crazy... Rogue-like thing I've been playing.
    Dishonored?
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Actually Dishonored is a stealth-game from what I can tell. And it's somewhat expensive. I'm poor, hah!

Rogue-likes tend to be turn-based RPGs with simplistic graphics and the like, featuring stuff like dungeons, perma-death, and sheer cruelty. 'Dungeons of Dredmor' on Steam is sort of a 'lite' rogue-like. But on hardest with random skills it could be considered a proper rogue-like. As long as you don't get an overpowered wizard build, sheesh... That's a common thing in them rogue-likes, wizardry starting early and ending up the most powerful thing ever.

Most rogue-likes are also free so that's kinda great.
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:22 am

Been gone a while, eh? Funny how Xbox getting IE was all it took to bring me back. T.T That's pretty sad.

I haven't been on minecraft recently but I have ben playing alot of Steam games and League. I'm gonna try to be a little more "sociable" here, but between school and work I don't have much time for anything anymore. D= By the way, is it bad that I find the Vocaloid Calne Ca fascinating for some reason?

@W128 =3
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:12 am

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Actually Dishonored is a stealth-game from what I can tell. And it's somewhat expensive. I'm poor, hah!

Rogue-likes tend to be turn-based RPGs with simplistic graphics and the like, featuring stuff like dungeons, perma-death, and sheer cruelty. 'Dungeons of Dredmor' on Steam is sort of a 'lite' rogue-like. But on hardest with random skills it could be considered a proper rogue-like. As long as you don't get an overpowered wizard build, sheesh... That's a common thing in them rogue-likes, wizardry starting early and ending up the most powerful thing ever.

*hrm* piratebay...

Ah, so you meant it like that. Yeah I have played quite a few of those as well.

EDIT: Also, I have noticed that the forum have become really active these past days.
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:58 pm

Oh, that thing? I stopped using it a long while ago.
    Well, this rogue-like is Japanese in origin, and that pretty much speaks for itself.

Also, Guild Wars 2 is a thing. A pretty great thing I might add. Shame it's so costly, but then again it has no monthly fees...

Yeah I became a wolf a while ago, quite fitting really! After all, I did play the Warg class of Lord of the Rings Online ages ago, and had great fun. I guess I've grown fond of it... Said game is now ruined though, it was ever since it turned free to play. Overly commercial. Pretty much every free online game lately seems to be crap.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    W128 wrote:

Edit:

@felinoel

Hmh, now that I think about it I believe I saw a stream with the technic pack on smp... but when I google it I don't get anything? I get a piratebay link for the server and client but... seems outdated. Got any links?

Also, how about disabling NPC villages spawning by world generating? And let us place them out ourselves or something? Would not make tons of unnecessary villagers everywhere and such. Also would make them more personally.
    Just an idea. Maybe not a good one, but its an idea.
    Nah villages generate fairly rarely nowadays due to the world generation update, besides, I like the autogeneration.

---

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:

No can do, I don't have the base game for that.

I've had a close encounter with baby spiders for sure, it was pretty interesting. Sitting on a bench in the small park nearby my home, when one falls down right beside me. I stand up to look at it curiously, and after a few moments another one falls a few centimenters in front of me onto the bench. That's when I decided to quietly step away...

That's all fine and dandy but where could I download the thing? Even if I'm not a big fan of the technical stuffs. Also, neither do I have the server IP. Oh well, I guess I'll be back to that... Crazy... Rogue-like thing I've been playing.
    Info will be found here as the info arrives.

-------

Hostail wrote:
    Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:Actually Dishonored is a stealth-game from what I can tell. And it's somewhat expensive. I'm poor, hah!

*hrm* piratebay...

Ah, so you meant it like that. Yeah I have played quite a few of those as well.

EDIT: Also, I have noticed that the forum have become really active these past days.
    Yes, yes it has.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content