The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    W128

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Finland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  W128 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:26 am

    Oh my god, it seems you can play instruments in starbound real time. And also from score files.

    I have interest in Cube World too. I will be sleeping next to my visa and hope the shop's open in the morning.
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:22 am

    You're talking about buying cubeworld, Can someone explan this to me? http://cubeworld-game.com/cube-world-download/
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:53 am

    That seems a bit sus...

    sitting here waiting for the store to come back online.

    btw Wollay's blog is the official place to be getting this game. (wollay is the dev)
    https://picroma.com/

    also this:

    I almost died of laughter the first time.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    W128

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Finland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  W128 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:56 am

    I have no idea what site that could be pep but this is the official site: https://picroma.com/cubeworld

    Seems that Fratal was faster Surprised
    That sound.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:08 am

    If I want to post and I am awake I will always be faster!

    I need to get myself one of those things! XD

    Edit: Well I guess I am a tumblrfag now...
    it was 10pm... I looked at the clock and it was 2.30am...

    on another note I want a coffee but everyone is asleep and the kettle would wake them up Sad
    I guess I'll just drink this whisky straight then...

    What has my life come to. and I'm only 20, shit.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:11 am

    I wouldn't try that free version, don't want a virus or even a global ban...

    Lol, nice song... Well I can't wait for the servers to come back online and hopefully I can get it xD.

    And I'm just wondering is everyone a Mod but me? O.o
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:04 am

    TheSeemefly wrote:
    And I'm just wondering is everyone a Mod but me? O.o
    im no mod .-.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:14 am

    You are a "Mod" technically.

    it just means that you can create threads but only do so if you think it is necessary.

    you are automatically "modded" at 20 posts.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:45 am

    Fratal wrote:You are a "Mod" technically.

    it just means that you can create threads but only do so if you think it is necessary.

    you are automatically "modded" at 20 posts.
    ooo intresting, so seemefly is mod in his/her next post?
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:15 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:You are a "Mod" technically.

    it just means that you can create threads but only do so if you think it is necessary.

    you are automatically "modded" at 20 posts.
    ooo intresting, so seemefly is mod in his/her next post?
    Yup.

    EDIT: It maybe should be named "Regular" instead of mod.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:44 pm

    I can't see anywhere that says mod, other than the blue border.

    Edit: I have just checked the member list for the first time in about a year and a half...

    there are a ton of lurkers...

    say 'hello' DAMMNIT! we don't bite, much...


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:54 pm

    Heh, Let's test that... EDIT: Yep, I'm blue and a 'mod' now! xD

    And Fratal, if you look on the front page under 'who's online?' you'll see this:
    Legend : [ Moderators ] [ Members ]

    And apparently the shops are back online but being able to create an account is still under maintenance...
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Thu Jul 04, 2013 8:59 pm

    TheSeemefly wrote:Heh, Let's test that... EDIT: Yep, I'm blue and a 'mod' now! xD

    And Fratal, if you look on the front page under 'who's online?' you'll see this:
    Legend : [ Moderators ] [ Members ]

    And apparently the shops are back online but being able to create an account is still under maintenance...
    Yup... here I am... just refreshing the account registration page every 20 min... blah
    EDIT: The store was open for a minute or so, noticed too late Sad

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:16 pm

    Look at Wollay's twitter, he says account creations are disabled for a few days, he says
    "they're currently like a DDoS attack..."

    Fun Fact: Notch seems to like the game since he posted on Wollay's twitter aswell. xD
    https://twitter.com/wol_lay
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:02 am

    Actually, the shop was once again open for a minute, and I managed to register an account :Dwoo I got the game! Time to sleep...


    I also managed to register 2 accounts as well... for... I dunno, reasons?

    EDIT: Proof kinda, and a bit of boasting
    Spoiler:

    avatar
    Nodrak

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Nodrak on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:09 am

    Fratal wrote:I can't see anywhere that says mod, other than the blue border.

    Edit: I have just checked the member list for the first time in about a year and a half...

    there are a ton of lurkers...

    say 'hello' DAMMNIT!  we don't bite, much...

    Damn, I've been caught! Yeaaaah I pop in every once in a while to see what's going on. Work keeps me pretty busy, I can never devote the time to keep up with everything >.<

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:17 am

    Hostail wrote:Actually, the shop was once again open for a minute, and I managed to register an account :Dwoo I got the game! Time to sleep...


    I also managed to register 2 accounts as well... for... I dunno, reasons?

    EDIT: Proof kinda, and a bit of boasting
    Spoiler:


    Dang, I'm jealous! :3  I made an account but I still haven't gotten a registration email, kinda frustrated atm.

    EDIT: I'll check again later... Hopefully in the morning they'll send me a activation message.
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:44 am

    Hostail wrote:Actually, the shop was once again open for a minute, and I managed to register an account :Dwoo I got the game! Time to sleep...


    I also managed to register 2 accounts as well... for... I dunno, reasons?

    EDIT: Proof kinda, and a bit of boasting

    Spoiler:
    didnt even knew it was already out, now i wait untill some one make a free, cracked version, where i wont be able to multiplay but will have fun ;w;

    ...
    Spoiler:
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 am

    I made an account yesterday when the store was down, WIN!

    I didn't even look at the price just hit the paypal button!

    Don't fuck with them walking radishes...
    Spoiler:

    they don't mess around.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 am

    We should organize a play night with Cube World, anyone interested?
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:59 am

    yea weekend pls, I can't play your times on week nights.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:42 pm

    I can't find a pricetag for it and the server is down for maintenance so I can't create an account:I
    avatar
    W128

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Finland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  W128 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:07 pm

    Hostail wrote:We should organize a play night with Cube World, anyone interested?
    Memememe! But...

    pepran12 wrote:I can't find a pricetag for it and the server is down for maintenance so I can't create an account:I
    ...same here. Can't create an account. I tried when the shop was down but couldn't find the registration site.

    Edit: Registration is available! The price is 15€.
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:22 pm

    W128 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:We should organize a play night with Cube World, anyone interested?
    Memememe! But...

    pepran12 wrote:I can't find a pricetag for it and the server is down for maintenance so I can't create an account:I
    ...same here. Can't create an account. I tried when the shop was down but couldn't find the registration site.

    Edit: Registration is available! The price is 15€.
    pffft, I can sacrifice potato chips that!
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:28 pm

    How about tomorrow? The registration seems to go up more frequently so everyone should have had a chance by tomorrow. I can do anything after 6pm GMT +1.
    Rules will be something like, only lvl 1 characters or such. Then the question is about hosting... I could try it I guess, if no one else wants too. If were more than 4 people theres a way to extend the player limit on servers.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:06 pm