The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    The unofficial Kin Server

    Share
    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  will1b on Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:56 pm

    SERVER'S DOWN! WHAT HAPPEN?
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:18 pm

    will1b wrote:SERVER'S DOWN! WHAT HAPPEN?
    ...idk? I am heading home soon so it should go back up when I get home.

    EDIT:
    It would appear that there was a Windows update that forced a system restart... odd... I didn't think Windows Server 2008 still got updates?!
    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  will1b on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:00 pm

    Oh that'd be the result of last Patch Tuesday. There were something like 10 zero-day vulnerabilities that needed patching.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:25 pm

    will1b wrote:Oh that'd be the result of last Patch Tuesday. There were something like 10 zero-day vulnerabilities that needed patching.
    Yeah but to send that to that OS?! Wow...


    Ica there is a reed farm by my Apiary and Nether portal that you can use for your bookshelves.
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  Icarium on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:07 am

    Server is down... (Reminds me of 'website is down')
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  Hostail on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:57 am

    Icarium wrote:Server is down... (Reminds me of 'website is down')
    Haha yeah, Can't do my millienaire stuff if I can't get on the server!
    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  will1b on Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:14 pm

    Now we're running Millénaire 4.1.8, you're going to have to change the download instructions.

    *waits for server to get back up*
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  pepran12 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 5:37 pm


    Just made timezones easier oh yea.

    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  will1b on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:00 pm

    I like how Feli is his own clock. You're putting him on the same level as Australia as a whole.
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  pepran12 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:01 pm

    He mean that means that much to me, also Australita i pretty far away from me aswell
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:34 pm

    Icarium wrote:Server is down... (Reminds me of 'website is down')
    Reminds ME of...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obd1ieBclvE

    will1b wrote:Now we're running Millénaire 4.1.8, you're going to have to change the download instructions.

    *waits for server to get back up*
    Yeah sorry, was busy being a PUBLISHED ARTIST, woo.
    My art is in a book now, I don't recommend the book, but... meh.

    Anyways I updated the download instructions now.

    pepran12 wrote:He mean that means that much to me, also Australita i pretty far away from me aswell
    Insert some teary eyes emoticon here.




    Eff, I started making five more automated apiaries but ran out of nikolite, you would NOT believe how quickly that stuff gets used up, will have to go mining when I get home...

    Also, does anyone know how to power hoppers? Would be easier for my centrifuge setup.
    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  will1b on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:14 pm

    felinoel wrote:Reminds ME of...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obd1ieBclvE

    ...What did I just watch
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:23 pm

    will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Reminds ME of...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obd1ieBclvE

    ...What did I just watch
    A song from Strongbad set to Azumanga Daioh.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:00 pm

    Server is currently: UP? (is it?)
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  pepran12 on Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:53 pm

    ALL HAIL OUR GOD THE FLYING SPAGHETTI!
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:57 pm

    felinoel wrote:Server is currently: UP? (is it?)
    Yes the server IS up but you will have to reinstall Millenaire and Extra Bees after you update Tech World.

    http://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/t11p45-the-kin-server-version-42#4549




    Now taking additional mod requests!
    Truthfully I was waiting for the FTB Ultimate modpack, but as the weeks went by I was ready to use any modpack, then FTB Tech World came out and I jumped on it.

    If you feel that the server could use more mods, post saying what mod could be useful and why!
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  pepran12 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:15 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Server is currently: UP? (is it?)
    Yes the server IS up but you will have to reinstall Millenaire and Extra Bees after you update Tech World.

    http://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/t11p45-the-kin-server-version-42#4549




    Now taking additional mod requests!
    Truthfully I was waiting for the FTB Ultimate modpack, but as the weeks went by I was ready to use any modpack, then FTB Tech World came out and I jumped on it.

    If you feel that the server could use more mods, post saying what mod could be useful and why!
    mcmmo!!
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:23 pm

    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Server is currently: UP? (is it?)
    Yes the server IS up but you will have to reinstall Millenaire and Extra Bees after you update Tech World.

    http://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/t11p45-the-kin-server-version-42#4549




    Now taking additional mod requests!
    Truthfully I was waiting for the FTB Ultimate modpack, but as the weeks went by I was ready to use any modpack, then FTB Tech World came out and I jumped on it.

    If you feel that the server could use more mods, post saying what mod could be useful and why!
    mcmmo!!
    My server is a Mojang server, not a Bukkit server, sorry.
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  pepran12 on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:53 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Server is currently: UP? (is it?)
    Yes the server IS up but you will have to reinstall Millenaire and Extra Bees after you update Tech World.

    http://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/t11p45-the-kin-server-version-42#4549




    Now taking additional mod requests!
    Truthfully I was waiting for the FTB Ultimate modpack, but as the weeks went by I was ready to use any modpack, then FTB Tech World came out and I jumped on it.

    If you feel that the server could use more mods, post saying what mod could be useful and why!
    mcmmo!!
    My server is a Mojang server, not a Bukkit server, sorry.
    POSTCARDS!!!
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  Icarium on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:19 pm

    Request from me: additional pipes for buildcraft Smile
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:51 pm

    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Server is currently: UP? (is it?)
    Yes the server IS up but you will have to reinstall Millenaire and Extra Bees after you update Tech World.

    http://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/t11p45-the-kin-server-version-42#4549

    Now taking additional mod requests!
    Truthfully I was waiting for the FTB Ultimate modpack, but as the weeks went by I was ready to use any modpack, then FTB Tech World came out and I jumped on it.

    If you feel that the server could use more mods, post saying what mod could be useful and why!
    mcmmo!!
    My server is a Mojang server, not a Bukkit server, sorry.
    POSTCARDS!!!
    Link..?

    Icarium wrote:Request from me: additional pipes for buildcraft Smile
    Is that all too needed? I've been playing around with RedPower tubes and found them to be excruciatingly useful.



    Also who was it that has been mining under my apiary? I think my turtle may have eaten through your strip mines... >.>;
    I needed a place to move my Nether portal to and to put an enchanting table once I have it.
    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  will1b on Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:59 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Request from me: additional pipes for buildcraft Smile
    Is that all too needed? I've been playing around with RedPower tubes and found them to be excruciatingly useful.


    RedPower is a hell of a lot less laggy than BuildCraft anyway, so it's recommended to use it instead, really.

    felinoel wrote:Also who was it that has been mining under my apiary? I think my turtle may have eaten through your strip mines... >.>;
    I needed a place to move my Nether portal to and to put an enchanting table once I have it.

    Probably me. No trouble though, I can carry on digging normally guessing by how far I've gone.

    EDIT: ... The server just died.


    Last edited by will1b on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:08 pm

    will1b wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Request from me: additional pipes for buildcraft Smile
    Is that all too needed? I've been playing around with RedPower tubes and found them to be excruciatingly useful.
    RedPower is a hell of a lot less laggy than BuildCraft anyway, so it's recommended to use it instead, really.
    Nice catch there then!

    felinoel wrote:Also who was it that has been mining under my apiary? I think my turtle may have eaten through your strip mines... >.>;
    I needed a place to move my Nether portal to and to put an enchanting table once I have it.
    Probably me. No trouble though, I can carry on digging normally guessing by how far I've gone.
    lol well... I did get a few diamonds from it =b
    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  will1b on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:28 pm

    SERVER JUST DIED! YAAAY
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  felinoel on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:31 pm

    will1b wrote:SERVER JUST DIED! YAAAY
    ?!

    I leave work in an hour or so, will reset it then.
    Also I found that the lag is caused by conflicting IDs, someone is telling me how to fix this, something to do with -00 and -z?





    SERVER IS BACK UP

    Sponsored content

    Re: The unofficial Kin Server

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:53 am