Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+13
pizzamanilla
ScentTreeDown
Icarium
Phaseus
drako7222
Sol-Leks
Tomiz
Mohajideus
W128
Shia-Neko-Chan
Hostail
Lenyntaka
pepran12
17 posters

Main Thread

Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Main Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Lenyntaka Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:11 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:you should join me on the official FTB wiki server.
    i didnt join that one cuz i didnt wanted to get that said FTB
    not intrested in it at all
    Oh is that what you didn't like about my server?
    not that i dont like your server, but i dont like the modpack, and it is required on your server.

felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    I don't get it....
    What don't you get? He said he'll find something else to do and I posted that link for something to do
    i actually got adventure craft and got a bit carried away playing it... >.>

Eedit
    this is what i meant, pep
    Spoiler:
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:52 am

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    http://ftbforums.org/topic/564-zerocraft-152-beta-wgt/
    lol
    I don't get it....
    What don't you get? He said he'll find something else to do and I posted that link for something to do
    I guess I just a little to stupid for jokes today.
    lol well it wasn't really a joke.

Post  Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Sorry, I haven't been on in a few days... What did I miss? I'd love to join a FTB server for one... If the whole kin is on it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:46 pm

TheSeemefly wrote:Sorry, I haven't been on in a few days... What did I miss? I'd love to join a FTB server for one... If the whole kin is on it.
    lol well Hos has his own server he is in and one person said he is going elsewhere and one other person applied to join and then there is me who is already in it.

As for the rest of the kin... no one else is posting.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:22 pm

felinoel wrote:
    TheSeemefly wrote:Sorry, I haven't been on in a few days... What did I miss? I'd love to join a FTB server for one... If the whole kin is on it.
    lol well Hos has his own server he is in and one person said he is going elsewhere and one other person applied to join and then there is me who is already in it.

I have been on vacation for 2 weeks, now I'm back and have to say.... I don't have a server?

Post  Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:14 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I have been on vacation for 2 weeks, now I'm back and have to say.... I don't have a server?

Then let's get all the kin members to meet regularly on a 1.6.2 FTB Server?...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:24 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

The one you admin'd back when my server was up

TheSeemefly wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Then let's get all the kin members to meet regularly on a 1.6.2 FTB Server?...
    I don't think there is any 1.6.2 FTB modpacks yet... the official FTB Wiki server definitely uses 1.5.2 I think, but once a 1.6 modpack comes out they are planning a server wipe.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:53 am

I would still be playing FTB if it had updated. but it took far too long to go from 1.4.7 to 1.5.2. i was going to reset my world when that happened but it didn't and i got bored of the same shit because I had everything and anything i did not have i could acquire in an instant (once you have the majority of the bees unlocked you can get any resource at will).

tl;dr
    i got bored cause ftb is broken.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:32 am

Fratal wrote:I would still be playing FTB if it had updated. but it took far too long to go from 1.4.7 to 1.5.2. i was going to reset my world when that happened but it didn't and i got bored of the same shit because I had everything and anything i did not have i could acquire in an instant (once you have the majority of the bees unlocked you can get any resource at will).

tl;dr
    i got bored cause ftb is broken.
    The person who makes Redpower fell ill (or a family member fell ill I forget) and Redpower was a major part of the modpack, they couldn't update without Redpower, worlds would break to forever remain broken.

I don't think the only thing about Minecraft is obtaining materials?
    Also, GregTech fixes the issue of brokenness, that is the point of the mod.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:55 am

obtaining the materials is half the point, you might as well play creative if you don't care for collecting the materials before you build something.

also on gregtech I played the mindcrack pack which has gregtech set to hard, you were still able to be just as broken it's just that the startup took a little longer (it's probably the only reason that I played it for as long as i did.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:18 am

Fratal wrote:obtaining the materials is half the point, you might as well play creative if you don't care for collecting the materials before you build something.

also on gregtech I played the mindcrack pack which has gregtech set to hard, you were still able to be just as broken it's just that the startup took a little longer (it's probably the only reason that I played it for as long as i did.
    Exactly, you said you quit because you had more than enough materials and thus were done.

Minecraft is a sandbox game, there is no real goal, FTB adds additional possibilities for what to do.
    Shia-Neko-Chan

Post  Shia-Neko-Chan Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:05 am

So the people here really like kemonomimi?

Is this place active...? >_>

Do many people come here?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:20 am

Shia-Neko-Chan wrote:So the people here really like kemonomimi?

Our conversations aren't really that kemonomimi focused. I'm perfectly fine with kemonomimi and the people here are fun to play games with, That's why I'm still here.

Active? To and from, due to life and differing timezones it's hard to plan events. I keep my schedule as open as possible in case of a spontain event.

We get new people occasionally, theyseemefly is the latest one that started posting. Although I often see people who register but never post anything(are we scaring them of?)
    Shia-Neko-Chan

Post  Shia-Neko-Chan Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 am

I don't know. Maybe they think this place might be old and inactive because there aren't any threads here. Razz

Do you guys play anything other than Minecraft?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:03 am

We do, our last thing we did was play 8 hours of cube world straight.

I am a little burnt out of games atm so all I play is a little vanilla minecraft in the background while a watch an ungodly amount of anime.

edit: I just realised that i am watching 10 shows that are currently airing...

edit2: the other thing i do is buy anime online cause i started working a real job not too long ago and i now have money to burn on building up a collection.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:38 pm

Still waiting for starbound.... still waiting...

I have mostly turned to other games than minecraft lately, like Starmade, Dark Souls and Euro Truck sim.

But since it seems that bandwidth use when hosting servers on starbound will be really low, I will be hosting a server 100% fo' sure
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:21 pm

Shia-Neko-Chan wrote:I don't know. Maybe they think this place might be old and inactive because there aren't any threads here. Razz
    A few new threads popped up here and there but it seems that we like to keep it to a one thread forever policy that gets trimmed down once it gets too long and then archived.
    It is easier to talk about random things and whatnot here when we do it that way.

Hostail wrote:Still waiting for starbound.... still waiting...

But since it seems that bandwidth use when hosting servers on starbound will be really low, I will be hosting a server 100% fo' sure
    Awesome.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:37 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Shia-Neko-Chan wrote:I don't know. Maybe they think this place might be old and inactive because there aren't any threads here. Razz
    A few new threads popped up here and there but it seems that we like to keep it to a one thread forever policy that gets trimmed down once it gets too long and then archived.
    It is easier to talk about random things and whatnot here when we do it that way.

Awesome.

I for one really like the one thread policy since its much easier to have discussions this way, also with more threads it would just end up with a bunch of dead threads that you post once in and then never return too.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:21 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Awesome.

I for one really like the one thread policy since its much easier to have discussions this way, also with more threads it would just end up with a bunch of dead threads that you post once in and then never return too.
    lol based on my other message boards I post in, I would disagree, but then, I do post a lot more than usual people.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 pm

Yea this isn't really a forum, but rather an open chat.

and the only reason we are here is because the MC forums did not like our chatting.

also the threads are trimmed automatically and i can't turn that off, it prevents one thread being so massive that the file it is saved in gets corrupted.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:46 pm

I... guess that is handy...

Post  Guest Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:04 pm

pepran12 wrote:

Our conversations aren't really that kemonomimi focused. I'm perfectly fine with kemonomimi and the people here are fun to play games with, That's why I'm still here.

Active? To and from, due to life and differing timezones it's hard to plan events. I keep my schedule as open as possible in case of a spontain event.

We get new people occasionally, theyseemefly is the latest one that started posting. Although I often see people who register but never post anything(are we scaring them of?)

This^ and welcome Shia-Neko-Chan, if you're here to stay that is. Razz

Fratal wrote:We do, our last thing we did was play 8 hours of cube world straight.

I am a little burnt out of games atm so all I play is a little vanilla minecraft in the background while a watch an ungodly amount of anime.

edit2: the other thing i do is buy anime online cause i started working a real job not too long ago and i now have money to burn on building up a collection.

Yeah, I kinda want to do another Cube World event... Anyone up for it sometime this week?

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Awesome.

Yeah, I check the Starbound front page everyday. xD Also other forums I'm at have multiple threads about different topics, but we're not that big yet... So, yeah. xP
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:46 pm

TheSeemefly wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:

This^ and welcome Shia-Neko-Chan, if you're here to stay that is. Razz

Fratal wrote:We do, our last thing we did was play 8 hours of cube world straight.

Yeah, I kinda want to do another Cube World event... Anyone up for it sometime this week?

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Awesome.

Yeah, I check the Starbound front page everyday. xD Also other forums I'm at have multiple threads about different topics, but we're not that big yet... So, yeah. xP
    I never got Cube World, have too little time as it is.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:57 am

I know the feeling bro, it is an awesome game JSYK. =P
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:16 pm

pepran12 wrote:It's up again, same ip. Should we plan a day for the underwater challenge? Everyone who want's to do this writes their favorite vegetable in a purple font like this: carrot
    How about a lava challenge instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrczeSAlsM4

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content