The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:04 am

    Character design and battle sprites for future Cookie Clicker updates!


    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:36 am

    felinoel wrote:Character design and battle sprites for future Cookie Clicker updates!


    What the... is that turning into a "real" game?
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:03 am

    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Character design and battle sprites for future Cookie Clicker updates!


    What the... is that turning into a "real" game?
    It is already a game, but yea there are going to be dungeons which you have to run manually the firt time but after that it can do it by itself.

    for all the cookie clicker updates: http://orteil42.tumblr.com/

    I think feli already posted that but meh.

    Edit:
    I recently started using tumblr and I think I might just be addicted.

    I can't leave or I'll die of cuteness deprivation, case and point;
    Spoiler:


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:36 pm

    Fratal wrote:I think feli already posted that but meh.
    Yeah I posted it here and there.

    Edit:
    I recently started using tumblr and I think I might just be addicted.

    I can't leave or I'll die of cuteness deprivation
    Run, run away as fast as you can.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:56 pm

    IT'S TOO LATE NOW!

    All I need to do now is brush up on my html and make myself a theme.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:42 pm

    Fratal wrote:IT'S TOO LATE NOW!

    All I need to do now is brush up on my html and make myself a theme.
    I just stole a classic Windows theme from someone and tweaked it a bit.

    felinoel.tumblr.com
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:33 pm

    Fratal wrote:IT'S TOO LATE NOW!

    All I need to do now is brush up on my html and make myself a theme.
    welcome to tumblr.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:02 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:IT'S TOO LATE NOW!

    All I need to do now is brush up on my html and make myself a theme.
    welcome to tumblr.
    Have you got one?

    also it's pretty damn easy to guess mine.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:41 pm

    Fratal wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:IT'S TOO LATE NOW!

    All I need to do now is brush up on my html and make myself a theme.
    welcome to tumblr.
    Have you got one?

    also it's pretty damn easy to guess mine.
    of course i got one Razz
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:10 am

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:IT'S TOO LATE NOW!

    All I need to do now is brush up on my html and make myself a theme.
    welcome to tumblr.
    Have you got one?

    also it's pretty damn easy to guess mine.
    of course i got one Razz
    I am guessing it would be mostly in Portuguese right? (if I recall correctly you live in Brazil, right?)


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:02 am

    Fratal wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    Have you got one?

    also it's pretty damn easy to guess mine.
    of course i got one Razz
    I am guessing it would be mostly in Portuguese right? (if I recall correctly you live in Brazil, right?)
    no it is not in portuguese, in fact, i hate the language, and yes i am brazillian :3
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 am

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    Have you got one?

    also it's pretty damn easy to guess mine.
    of course i got one Razz
    I am guessing it would be mostly in Portuguese right? (if I recall correctly you live in Brazil, right?)
    no it is not in portuguese, in fact, i hate the language, and yes i am brazillian :3
    I have a friend who came from Brazil and all I hear him say in Portuguese is "da, da ,da" and I'm like "cool language bro". he only speaks Portuguese to his mum, and he came here ages ago so he speaks perfect english. /ramblings

    Goddamn shit is expensive in cookie clicker, the 97th antimatter compressor costs 2.6 quadrillion. this shit is cray.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:35 pm

    Fratal wrote:Goddamn shit is expensive in cookie clicker, the 97th antimatter compressor costs 2.6 quadrillion. this shit is cray.
    Well it is that expensive for a reason.

    I think once I get two more time machines I am soft resetting for the six achievements. lol
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:45 pm

    I remember I shared a tumblr with a girl long ago... I just checked it now and the account is removed, haha wat.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:13 pm

    well now it's 3 quadrillion for the 98th and I am resetting once I have 100 of them it will be a little bit crazy having at least 100 of everything X_X this is 24 days in.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:33 pm

    Fratal wrote:well now it's 3 quadrillion for the 98th and I am resetting once I have 100 of them it will be a little bit crazy having at least 100 of everything X_X this is 24 days in.
    lol the site is now blocked at my work today...


    http://fratal.tumblr.com/post/61658964495/markerslinger-so-im-at-episode-470-something
    ...lol
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:54 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:well now it's 3 quadrillion for the 98th and I am resetting once I have 100 of them it will be a little bit crazy having at least 100 of everything X_X this is 24 days in.
    lol the site is now blocked at my work today...


    http://fratal.tumblr.com/post/61658964495/markerslinger-so-im-at-episode-470-something
    ...lol
    ikr, I almost died laughing XD


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:07 pm

    Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:well now it's 3 quadrillion for the 98th and I am resetting once I have 100 of them it will be a little bit crazy having at least 100 of everything X_X this is 24 days in.
    lol the site is now blocked at my work today...


    http://fratal.tumblr.com/post/61658964495/markerslinger-so-im-at-episode-470-something
    ...lol
    ikr, I almost died laughing XD
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:15 pm

    Fratal wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    I am guessing it would be mostly in Portuguese right? (if I recall correctly you live in Brazil, right?)
    no it is not in portuguese, in fact, i hate the language, and yes i am brazillian :3
    I have a friend who came from Brazil and all I hear him say in Portuguese is "da, da ,da" and I'm like "cool language bro". he only speaks Portuguese to his mum, and he came here ages ago so he speaks perfect english. /ramblings
    "da" either means, "give" or "of" but ok i guess? xD
    i still need to get better at english, but i've got enough to live somewhere with english as the local lang
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:15 pm

    Through a series of private messages sent here, tumblr, Steam, and elsewhere (since no one wants to talk about it here), it has been decided that the SkyGrid map will be done with the 1.6 version of the Yogcraft pack.

    So while we wait for Yogcraft to update, why not we do a playthrough of this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ldk79eH3QY
    As with the SkyGrid this is planned to be recorded, you may record your own view if you wish.
    This is said to be a 15+ hour long map.
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:27 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    So while we wait for Yogcraft to update, why not we do a playthrough of this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ldk79eH3QY
    As with the SkyGrid this is planned to be recorded, you may record your own view if you wish.
    This is said to be a 15+ hour long map.
    looks fun, thought i might not be able to play due to low framerate Razz
    but i vote for that
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:39 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    So while we wait for Yogcraft to update, why not we do a playthrough of this?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ldk79eH3QY
    As with the SkyGrid this is planned to be recorded, you may record your own view if you wish.
    This is said to be a 15+ hour long map.
    looks fun, thought i might not be able to play due to low framerate Razz
    but i vote for that
    Drat, I was going to have time to play this with you guys if I got this job transfer... but I didn't get it and in a week I will be without a job at all so I may be putting my vote for this on hold...
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:45 pm

    well that sucks, hope you find a job soon.

    I am here just cringing at the fact that I have no work over the 2 weeks of school break, I work as a school tech btw.

    my feels to you feli.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:57 pm

    Fratal wrote:well that sucks, hope you find a job soon.

    I am here just cringing at the fact that I have no work over the 2 weeks of school break, I work as a school tech btw.

    my feels to you feli.
    I have student loans I need to pay, and rent, and food, and utilities... I GUESS I could do that grueling ten hours a day, seven days a week holiday-only warehouse job again, that paid fairly well and the holiday in which it is for is coming soon...

    But I never wanted to return there again... :'c
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:58 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:well that sucks, hope you find a job soon.

    I am here just cringing at the fact that I have no work over the 2 weeks of school break, I work as a school tech btw.

    my feels to you feli.
    I have student loans I need to pay, and rent, and food, and utilities... I GUESS I could do that grueling ten hours a day, seven days a week holiday-only warehouse job again, that paid fairly well and the holiday in which it is for is coming soon...

    But I never wanted to return there again... :'c
    Everyone has that job that they never want to do again. mine was KFC, fuck that shit.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:58 am