The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    How about a lava challenge instead?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrczeSAlsM4
    sounds fun!
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    How about a lava challenge instead?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrczeSAlsM4
    sounds fun!
    I'm all for it, I can't do it this weekend though.

    TheSeemefly

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2013-05-07

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  TheSeemefly on Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:29 am

    pepran12 wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    How about a lava challenge instead?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrczeSAlsM4
    sounds fun!
    I'm all for it, I can't do it this weekend though.
    This^ I'd love to, when it's a good time.
    avatar
    W128

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Finland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  W128 on Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 pm

    I have been harvesting my family's barley fields and now it has been raining for a couple of days. I'm in for the lava challenge if my schedule lets me. The weather is my schedule.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:54 pm

    W128 wrote:I have been harvesting my family's barley fields and now it has been raining for a couple of days. I'm in for the lava challenge if my schedule lets me. The weather is my schedule.
    Oh cool on the FTB Wiki's Minecraft server I've been harvesting barley too.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:24 pm

    just an idea but is it possible that one you you who lives in America could receive a shipment from rightstuff.com and then ship it onto me?

    Of course I would have to trust you and I would be paying for all the cost (and maybe a little extra as a bonus).

    cause apparently they don't shipp This or This outside of US and Canada.

    they even suggested to do this... "Some customers may choose to use a freight forwarding company or send to a friend in a non-restricted country."

    if no one here is willing i will be searching for a "freight forwarding company" what ever that is.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm

    Fratal wrote:just an idea but is it possible that one you you who lives in America could receive a shipment from rightstuff.com and then ship it onto me?

    Of course I would have to trust you and I would be paying for all the cost (and maybe a little extra as a bonus).

    cause apparently they don't shipp This or This outside of US and Canada.

    they even suggested to do this... "Some customers may choose to use a freight forwarding company or send to a friend in a non-restricted country."

    if no one here is willing i will be searching for a "freight forwarding company" what ever that is.
    lol I guess I could, if you pay for the shipping.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 am

    if you want you can add me on facebook if you use it and are ok with it.
    http://www.facebook.com/IATBOTBIHABL
    don't ask about the url. and my pic is from 2011 new years eve with a shitty camera.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:01 am

    Actually how about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

    But remade for Feed the Beast.

    We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:51 pm

    felinoel wrote:Actually how about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

    But remade for Feed the Beast.

    We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    this one also looks fun...
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:54 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Actually how about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

    But remade for Feed the Beast.

    We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    this one also looks fun...
    If you guys have microphones we can do the FTB New World modpack, haven't played it yet and it seems promising.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:57 pm

    That pack looks cool i guess, if i feel like playing minecraft anytime soon i will join if there is more support.

    Edit: also this http://whimsiesandmusings.tumblr.com/post/44764349239/ohmagosh-no-words-no-words-for-the-level-of


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 pm

    Fratal wrote:That pack looks cool i guess, if i feel like playing minecraft anytime soon i will join if there is more support.
    Anyone else interested in some Skygrid?

    Edit: also this http://whimsiesandmusings.tumblr.com/post/44764349239/ohmagosh-no-words-no-words-for-the-level-of
    lol I saw that a while back.

    TheSeemefly

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2013-05-07

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  TheSeemefly on Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Actually how about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

    But remade for Feed the Beast.

    We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    this one also looks fun...
    If you guys have microphones we can do the FTB New World modpack, haven't played it yet and it seems promising.
    That looks pretty good. I do have a headset, but I am kinda 'micshy' but I'l warm up. xD When do you want to do it? I might not be there because I'm going on vacation in a few days...
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm

    TheSeemefly wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Actually how about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

    But remade for Feed the Beast.

    We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    this one also looks fun...
    If you guys have microphones we can do the FTB New World modpack, haven't played it yet and it seems promising.
    That looks pretty good.  I do have a headset, but I am kinda 'micshy' but I'l warm up. xD  When do you want to do it? I might not be there because I'm going on vacation in a few days...
    I guess after you return will work, since it might take multiple days to finish playing this.
    When do you return?

    TheSeemefly

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2013-05-07

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  TheSeemefly on Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm

    Around a week and a half...
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:19 pm

    TheSeemefly wrote:Around a week and a half...
    Just enough time for us to set up the world and find more potential players.
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:17 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    TheSeemefly wrote:Around a week and a half...
    Just enough time for us to set up the world and find more potential players.
    im up for it, do have mic.
    but uhh... timezones might be a problem, and im in a living room to use the mic with people around
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    TheSeemefly wrote:Around a week and a half...
    Just enough time for us to set up the world and find more potential players.
    im up for it, do have mic.
    but uhh... timezones might be a problem, and im in a living room to use the mic with people around
    True they might be, I'm EST, you?
    avatar
    W128

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Finland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  W128 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Actually how about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

    But remade for Feed the Beast.

    We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    this one also looks fun...
    If you guys have microphones we can do the FTB New World modpack, haven't played it yet and it seems promising.
    That looks trippy. And fun. And dangerous. And I have a mic. Great, I'm in.

    Fratal wrote:That pack looks cool i guess, if i feel like playing minecraft anytime soon i will join if there is more support.

    Edit: also this http://whimsiesandmusings.tumblr.com/post/44764349239/ohmagosh-no-words-no-words-for-the-level-of
    Aaaw~
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:42 pm

    W128 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Actually how about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

    But remade for Feed the Beast.

    We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    this one also looks fun...
    If you guys have microphones we can do the FTB New World modpack, haven't played it yet and it seems promising.
    That looks trippy. And fun. And dangerous. And I have a mic. Great, I'm in.
    I'm also inside this suggestion, set a date and well see who can make it!
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:25 pm

    pepran12 wrote:
    W128 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Actually how about this?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

    But remade for Feed the Beast.

    We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    this one also looks fun...
    If you guys have microphones we can do the FTB New World modpack, haven't played it yet and it seems promising.
    That looks trippy. And fun. And dangerous. And I have a mic. Great, I'm in.
    I'm also inside this suggestion, set a date and well see who can make it!
    I've spoken with Will about it before and he said he will help with the coding. Just need to decide what blocks are needed to spawn... like the new ores and such.
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:24 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    TheSeemefly wrote:Around a week and a half...
    Just enough time for us to set up the world and find more potential players.
    im up for it, do have mic.
    but uhh... timezones might be a problem, and im in a living room to use the mic with people around
    True they might be, I'm EST, you?
    GMT -3:00 :T
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:27 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    TheSeemefly wrote:Around a week and a half...
    Just enough time for us to set up the world and find more potential players.
    im up for it, do have mic.
    but uhh... timezones might be a problem, and im in a living room to use the mic with people around
    True they might be, I'm EST, you?
    GMT -3:00 :T
    I think EST is just GMT -5:00, so why that face? Two hours of a difference is WAY better than what I was expecting.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:45 pm

    fuck timezones man, i had only just figured out european time here when we played cube world.

    also I picked up that homestuck thing cause of one of felinoels fb posts and i just realised i have no idea what the fuck is happening why did i start reading here and why did i only realise this after dumping an hour of my time into it...

    I remember reading the start of it once and there are no lines connecting that to this...
    i also cbf/don't have enough time to start from the beginning.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:05 pm