Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+13
pizzamanilla
ScentTreeDown
Icarium
Phaseus
drako7222
Sol-Leks
Tomiz
Mohajideus
W128
Shia-Neko-Chan
Hostail
Lenyntaka
pepran12
17 posters

Main Thread

Main Thread - Page 28 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Guest Mon Dec 23, 2013 11:38 am

Fratal wrote:fine with what? if it's about posting something here I think the only rule is not nsfw or the forum could be shut down.

are you trying to share your humble bundle stuff? cause I have lent my drm free versions of stuff to most of my irl friends, I would try and send it to you guys but there is like 40GB of it.

Then it's settled, on Christmas, I'll post my humble bundle links. Some rules: Don't use the Steam Keys and don't delete the page or claim it or anything like that.

I'll remove the links from the site after a few days, so if you miss them or you do want them on Steam, PM me first Razz

PS: 40 gigs of links or games?

EDIT: Page King/Kitten/Whatever :3
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:02 pm

orpc wrote:
    Fratal wrote:fine with what? if it's about posting something here I think the only rule is not nsfw or the forum could be shut down.

are you trying to share your humble bundle stuff? cause I have lent my drm free versions of stuff to most of my irl friends, I would try and send it to you guys but there is like 40GB of it.

Then it's settled, on Christmas, I'll post my humble bundle links. Some rules: Don't use the Steam Keys and don't delete the page or claim it or anything like that.

I'll remove the links from the site after a few days, so if you miss them or you do want them on Steam, PM me first Razz

Yea, this is the list of bundles I have purchased
    Main Thread - Page 28 5VWDY
    it's part of the reason I have 180 games on steam and I haven't played 60-70% of them
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:58 pm

Fratal wrote:
    orpc wrote:

Yea, this is the list of bundles I have purchased
    Main Thread - Page 28 5VWDY
    it's part of the reason I have 180 games on steam and I haven't played 60-70% of them
    Can we create custom torrents? in that case that is an option regarding the drm free ones.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:40 pm

hmmm I think you could send the torrent file which is tiny and that would work. but I would advise against giving a steam key to someone else as if you have purchased a recent bundle you need to link your steam account and it will automatically give you the game. which may set off something if all the keys aren't redeemed to the same account.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:52 pm

Fratal wrote:hmmm I think you could send the torrent file which is tiny and that would work. but I would advise against giving a steam key to someone else as if you have purchased a recent bundle you need to link your steam account and it will automatically give you the game. which may set off something if all the keys aren't redeemed to the same account.
    Meh, fuck steam! I got the humble bundle 5 in a neat package right here! https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=B71882671853AA91!1065&authkey=!AFEp20VvGPI04hs&ithint=file%2c.torrent Don't open until christmas!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:07 pm

should the file name be e3d3683ec5101a28abeefa8acf5239a43b ?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Dec 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Fratal wrote:should the file name be e3d3683ec5101a28abeefa8acf5239a43b ?
    no, I'm pretty sure it's suppose to be humble bundle etc.torrent.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:16 am

pepran12 wrote:
    I download the torrent file and this is what it starts downloading;
    Main Thread - Page 28 5WIiC

Post  Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:28 am

Fratal wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    I download the torrent file and this is what it starts downloading;
    Main Thread - Page 28 5WIiC

Waitwaitwait, so is that downloading all of your games, (40gigs) or a download for all of your Humble Bundle pages?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:44 am

it's peps torrent. and it would take roughly 2 months to upload 40GB for me so unless I get fibre or come to Australia (or I go to you) you won't get them.

I don't know what's wrong with the torrent tho, it's 8.01GB and is probably encrypted but i don't feel like downloading it to find out.

pep the easy way to torrent multiple files would be to archive them in a .zip or .rar.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:44 am

Fratal wrote:it's peps torrent. and it would take roughly 2 months to upload 40GB for me so unless I get fibre or come to Australia (or I go to you) you won't get them.

I don't know what's wrong with the torrent tho, it's 8.01GB and is probably encrypted but i don't feel like downloading it to find out.

pep the easy way to torrent multiple files would be to archive them in a .zip or .rar.
    oh I did check the encrypt box, that changed the name for you but not me? Would you like me to upload an unencrypted one?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:31 am

that may be it. not sure tho.

Post  Guest Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:10 pm

Ok, so I lost my link file. It was on a Mac so I can get it back with time machine or whatever.

SO. New plan. I will give you the links on New Year's Eve, cuz I know how some people do that. No early presents for you.
    Main Thread - Page 28 1276340_700b
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:13 pm

Fratal wrote:that may be it. not sure tho.
    I made a new, unencrypted one!
    http://sdrv.ms/1cio5EF
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:03 am

pepran12 wrote:
    a torrent with no seeds doesn't work... what are you using to host it?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:27 am

Fratal wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    a torrent with no seeds doesn't work... what are you using to host it?
    I know next to nothing of torrents, I created it, I have it "uploading" in my bit torrent and lastly I shared it with you via my skydrive

Post  Guest Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:14 am

There are some humble bundles that have some games that I might like... So lets make this clear no steam keys right due to people having different accounts? So we'll get the direct key for the download? I'm just curious how this will work.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:42 pm

Woah three pages?!
    I thought everyone moved to the Skype chat. o:

Fratal wrote:hmmm I think you could send the torrent file which is tiny and that would work. but I would advise against giving a steam key to someone else as if you have purchased a recent bundle you need to link your steam account and it will automatically give you the game. which may set off something if all the keys aren't redeemed to the same account.
    Wait what?
    I accidentally mixed up two Steams in a Humble Bundle I gave out for Christmas... is that not allowed?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:27 am

felinoel wrote:Woah three pages?!

Wait what?
    I accidentally mixed up two Steams in a Humble Bundle I gave out for Christmas... is that not allowed?

unless you buy it as a gift you can't give it to someone else. I think it has something to do with americas taxes, I think gifts are taxed higher.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:31 am

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Woah three pages?!

Wait what?

unless you buy it as a gift you can't give it to someone else. I think it has something to do with americas taxes, I think gifts are taxed higher.
    ...oops.

lol I accidentally rang one up as not a gift and that is the one that I split the steams

Post  Guest Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:48 am

So is the humble bundle key giveaway still planned or?... :S
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:25 pm

The thing about humble bundle gifting and such is not because of american taxes, its because the maker of those games has decided such. Also you didn't do anything bad by mixing them up, I think.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:03 pm

Hostail wrote:The thing about humble bundle gifting and such is not because of american taxes, its because the maker of those games has decided such. Also you didn't do anything bad by mixing them up, I think.
    The current Humble Bundle has extra warnings when you are registering the keys...

Post  Guest Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:24 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:The thing about humble bundle gifting and such is not because of american taxes, its because the maker of those games has decided such. Also you didn't do anything bad by mixing them up, I think.
    The current Humble Bundle has extra warnings when you are registering the keys...

Even with the non-steam keys? What about the torrent pep posted, is it working?
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:46 am

Hello every one i'm back

just wanted to check in and say hi

Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 pm