Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+13
pizzamanilla
ScentTreeDown
Icarium
Phaseus
drako7222
Sol-Leks
Tomiz
Mohajideus
W128
Shia-Neko-Chan
Hostail
Lenyntaka
pepran12
17 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:13 pm

Fratal wrote:fuck timezones man, i had only just figured out european time here when we played cube world.
    We need to set up a giant solar energy firing system encompassing the entire planet so that there would be no need for timezones, we could have the time be the same EVERYWHERE.

also I picked up that homestuck thing cause of one of felinoels fb posts and i just realised i have no idea what the fuck is happening why did i start reading here and why did i only realise this after dumping an hour of my time into it...

I remember reading the start of it once and there are no lines connecting that to this...
    i also cbf/don't have enough time to start from the beginning.

L̾̓̅ͫ̃͊͏͓̣̺̣̖͍͍͉͘Ĕ̵̶̛̯̰̣̗͇̤͇͍̥̯̽̔ͦ͆T͈̦̱̤̹͚̙̱̮̖͍͉̝̹͎̦̠̈́ͥ́̑ͫͤ͜͟͜ͅ ̡̼͚̦̜̭̲̭ͤ̐͑̊ͭ͊́́ͣ͐͋̊̔̃̔͂̆ͫ͡ͅ M̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅE̷̎͋̍̊̈́҉̷̤̞̝̰̮̟̳̪ͅ/T̶͔̘̱̺͈̜̱͓̬̜̝̤͚ͭ̓̇̍̔̇͂̇͗ͨ͊̾̓́̓͗͂ͮͮͅḘ̴̮̦͇̱͍̱̩̲͚̠̺̫̟ͣͣ̔ͭ̍ͭ̈́̋̂͋́́ͅͅḺ̶̞͕͇̫͇͊̑ͪ͊̑ͬ̇́ͧͬ̓ͦ̎́͘͟L̈̉ͫ͂͌̚̚̕͞҉̘̲̦̠͚̞̱̹͢ͅ ̔ͧͪͫ̾̃ͥ͛̑͒̑ͣ́̚̚͏̵͏͓̮̺̖̝͍̩̳͙̤̩̠̪Y̢̼̭͉͍̽͐̎́̔͂͌͛͞O̷̻̺̩̝̘͔̤̭̥̠̱̦̬͖̬̩̖ͩ̏̅̎̔ͦ̑̎͛̇̆͛̾ͭ̕ͅͅU̸͖̦͇͙͚͕̰̩͚͎̤͕̞̩̥͌́ͥ͂͌ͪ̐ͣ̍̓̆͊ͭͨ͢ ̸͙̮̠̭̜̏ͬͩͤ͑̄̿͐ͤ͗ͩͦ̚͢A̸̸̰͓̖̮̳͇̦̪̻̼̭͈͚̲̞͎̲ͫ͑̈́̾̐̃̀͝͡ͅB̛ͫͩͦ̎͒͛ͯ́̓̾ͬ̾ͮ͏̲͖̪̺̤̪̀O̷̡̲̳̯̠͚͓ͫͣͨ̉ͨ̈̆ͮ͐͒̒ͩ̒͛́̕͘U̷̴̡̠̗͚͈̟̼͕̬̥ͫ͒ͯ̾̋̔̾ͪͣ̎̌́ͅT̡̻̲̜͈̞͍̪̪͙͔̪̟͂͂̉ͦͣ́͗̽̽ͧ̍͒ͨ͂̋ͮ͘͘ Hͥ̿ͨ͌ͪ̽̎̄̉̍̍͟͠͏̯̱̫̰O̴̼̖̘̘̼̫̮̬̞̖̟͎͎̯͚͍̺̼ͨ̇̓̍̌̓̇̆͘͜͠ͅM̨͎͚͖̱̞̤̪͓̖̘͖̥̝̘̤̙͕̆ͦ͂̓́́͘ͅḘ̸̡̥̟̩̳̦͑̅̔̾̎̚S̝̘̯̬̥͚̆͌̿̐̉͌͌̇̔͊̒͒ͯ̈́ͬͥ̒ͩͭ̕͞T̶̙̺͍̺̗̪͉̺͌̈̈́̑͊ͣͥ̇ͨ̉̒̎ͬͬ̈́̆͞Ṵ̷̲̰̬̰̭͓̳͊͆͊̿ͦͮ̒̊̈́͗ͫ͋̕C̸̛̣̜̱̹̳̹͋̍̈̌͌ͤ͛̌͛͑̕͟K̴̶̼̗͚̝̠̲̤͊̈́̏ͦ̾ͧ̓ͭ͛͊̿̓͒̾ͦ̎̈̃̋̀͝

Homestuck is the transdimensional, transtemporal, multiversal story about several different groups of kids of different species, all playing a video game with mysterious origins that creates/destroys planets and universes irl.
    This video game assigns each player a class, a class that gives them powers and abilities irl.
    The end goal of the video game (known to the humans as Sburb) is to create your own universe to live in where all of the inhabitants ever in there will think of you as gods and remember you.
    This is shown in with our constellations irl, and showing the group of kids that created our universe had constellations and horoscopes and astrology based on them and at one time were considered gods.

This video should help clear things up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrhTB2Sij8c

EDIT:
    Oh and one of the alien species evolved from bugs and if you know anything about how bugs reproduce you can understand that that species finds buckets to be horribly offensive and sexual and get angry at the humans for just having one lying around.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:36 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    TheSeemefly wrote:Around a week and a half...
    Just enough time for us to set up the world and find more potential players.
    im up for it, do have mic.
    but uhh... timezones might be a problem, and im in a living room to use the mic with people around
    True they might be, I'm EST, you?
    GMT -3:00 :T
    I think EST is just GMT -5:00, so why that face? Two hours of a difference is WAY better than what I was expecting.
    well i didnt know that .-.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:32 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    TheSeemefly wrote:Around a week and a half...
    Just enough time for us to set up the world and find more potential players.
    im up for it, do have mic.
    but uhh... timezones might be a problem, and im in a living room to use the mic with people around
    True they might be, I'm EST, you?
    GMT -3:00 :T
    I think EST is just GMT -5:00, so why that face? Two hours of a difference is WAY better than what I was expecting.
    well i didnt know that .-.
    Ah.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:15 pm

apparently they can ship that stuff to Australia so ignore that.

they thought i was trying to ship to japan... even though i had both the shipping and billing address set to my Address here in Australia.

meh.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:26 pm

Fratal wrote:apparently they can ship that stuff to Australia so ignore that.

they thought i was trying to ship to japan... even though i had both the shipping and billing address set to my Address here in Australia.

meh.
    lol

So then, is anyone familiar or wish to familiarize themselves with the New World modpack who can say what blocks would be needed to be added to the Sky Grid?
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:45 pm

felinoel wrote:

meh.
    lol

So then, is anyone familiar or wish to familiarize themselves with the New World modpack who can say what blocks would be needed to be added to the Sky Grid?
    sky grid's gonna be with mods?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:37 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

meh.
    lol

Yeah I said I would want to see it done with the New World modpack, to make it more fresh and entertaining.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:53 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    Yeah I said I would want to see it done with the New World modpack, to make it more fresh and entertaining.
    allright... well now we need a date
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:49 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    allright... well now we need a date
    Personal life issues aside, first we need to figure out what is needed to spawn for the modpack, what are things in the modpack that will be needed like copper ore?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 16, 2013 6:54 pm

Back once again from another vacation, I really don't want to go on vacation anymore, give me a job Sad
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:34 pm

Hostail wrote:Back once again from another vacation, I really don't want to go on vacation anymore, give me a job Sad
    kay, your job is to play the New World modpack and find out everything needed in a world to fully enjoy the modpack.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:04 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Back once again from another vacation, I really don't want to go on vacation anymore, give me a job Sad
    kay, your job is to play the New World modpack and find out everything needed in a world to fully enjoy the modpack.
    Do I get paid? Money?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:05 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Do I get paid? Money?
    Uhh, I guess you could... if you also did some MCEditing and some Python coding... though the coding is not entirely needed if you don't know the language.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:20 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Do I get paid? Money?
    Uhh, I guess you could... if you also did some MCEditing and some Python coding... though the coding is not entirely needed if you don't know the language.
    Oh well, too much work.

EDIT: BTW, about the New world Skygrid thing, I'm in.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:02 am

Hostail wrote:Oh well, too much work.
    Yes, yes it is...

Post  Guest Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:13 am

Good day, everyone.

Edit: Gosh, I need a change of profile picture. Suggestions?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:22 am

orpc wrote:Good day, everyone.

http://seenive.com/v/957569629574897664
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 21, 2013 1:50 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    orpc wrote:Good day, everyone.

http://seenive.com/v/957569629574897664
    Seems legit.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:46 am

:3
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:50 am

^I died X_X XD
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:50 am

orpc wrote::3
    You're great, I hope you know that.

Post  Guest Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:20 pm

Lol, thanks.

Also, the site says there is a total of 7 people online, myself and 6 guests, is that a glitch?

Edit: Now they're all gone
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:01 pm

yea, we get a bit of traffic from the mc forums thread, wait we dropped off the front page of the forum. we were there for soo long!

Edit: we are on page 35, but the topic is still marked as hot ;p
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 pm

orpc wrote:Lol, thanks.

Also, the site says there is a total of 7 people online, myself and 6 guests, is that a glitch?

Edit: Now they're all gone
    I get alway keep the tab open, I think that shows me as online?

Edit: Could we become a Will sasso fan forum?
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:26 pm

i'll just drop this link here incase anyone havent seen it yet

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content