The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:44 pm

    Treefrog, don't knock it 'till you have tried it. I am logical an I like to have control which would point to me not liking alcohol but it is good to lose control sometimes, if for no other reason than to know what to do if you do lose control accidentally.

    will, yea the default intel cpu cooler is not very good with dust, and you can't just vacuum it you need tweezers to pluck the dust of the heat sink.

    Edit:no time to type, got work in the morning.
    avatar
    Tomiz

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Czech Republic

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Tomiz on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:29 pm

    OK, guys, so in last 2 days, all I was doing was editing trailers into a music video. I put a lot of effort in it, and thus I would love to hear your reaction, thanks Very Happy

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Fy8RUnaoc


    Last edited by Tomiz on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  will1b on Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:38 pm

    @Fratal
    I'm gonna buy an Akasa Venom Voodoo, and also, I have a can of compressed air for cleaning. If you can't pull it out, push it with extreme force.

    @Tomiz o.o
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:07 pm

    Coming home tomorrow, fun fun fun.

    Also
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujKOju_MBM&feature=share
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:57 pm

    Hostail wrote:Coming home tomorrow, fun fun fun.

    Also
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujKOju_MBM&feature=share

    That... looks amazing. Can't wait to try it out.
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:23 pm

    It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...
    avatar
    Dusktwilight

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-12-27
    Age : 25
    Location : N/A

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Dusktwilight on Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:16 pm

    Hostail wrote:Coming home tomorrow, fun fun fun.

    Also
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujKOju_MBM&feature=share

    Minecraft+voxle+zelda?? o.0
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Jan 04, 2012 12:31 am

    Treefrog54 wrote:I find it interesting what people find interesting.
    Too true, people find the most interesting things to be interesting.

    will1b wrote:I know this has absolutely nothing to do with current discussion, but...
    lol, there is no real main discussion to worry about sticking to here.

    Tomiz wrote:OK, guys, so in last 2 days, all I was doing was editing trailers into a music video. I put a lot of effort in it, and thus I would love to hear your reaction, thanks Very Happy

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_Fy8RUnaoc
    Pretty cool *subscribes*

    Hostail wrote:Coming home tomorrow, fun fun fun.
    Huzzahs are in order! Does this mean the return of the main server?

    pizzamanilla wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Coming home tomorrow, fun fun fun.

    Also
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujKOju_MBM&feature=share

    That... looks amazing. Can't wait to try it out.
    Indeed o.o

    Icarium wrote:It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...
    Perhaps the clan mascot? lol
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 am

    Hostail wrote:Coming home tomorrow, fun fun fun.

    Also
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jujKOju_MBM&feature=share
    i waaant iiiiiiiiiit D:
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:27 am

    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...
    Perhaps the clan mascot? lol

    Nice, though it is 2D art... HERE is a pixelated version of eKitty's picture. I reworked it a bit so every 4x4 pixel block of the image corresponds to 1 minecraft block (so each giant pixel you see is in fact 1 block to be build)
    Whole construction would be 100 block high and 143 wide

    To be honest, I was thinking about some video game or real life constructions... something you would all enjoy.
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:10 am

    Today, me and my friends played the Amnesia White Night mod. I have been very freaked out by Amnesia before. But until today have I screamed like I did. After reaching a dead end and turning around an at the time strange glowing figure came running at me. I yelled a very serious scream. One like as if I had turned around to find a guy with a knife running at me. Just a bit shorter. I paused the game. But I was so panicked I paused then unpaused then paused again because I failed to press the Esc key.

    In the end. No one knew what it was. There were many guesses. I thought it looked like a humanoid figure. In fact, when I first saw it for a split second before I ended up accidentally looking at the ceiling, it looked to me like a female person. In fact, The first thing that came to mind was a female doctor who looked kind of like Yorda from Ico. And by that I mean the skin color, the glow, and the fact that it looked like it might have black bits like the pattern on Yorda's dress. But just on a lab coat. But after pausing I felt like that was very unlikely.

    Some guesses by the others were things like glowing fish thing or a Power Ranger thing and things like that.

    After I was too scared to go on anymore and I had to stop before I turn my real brain in to mush we decided to see what it was that was after us. We know what it was. I would tell you in a spoiler box but I can no longer type. My brain is collapsing. I need to sleep before I fall asleep on the key board.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 pm

    voxel zelda is amazing. If content is added it could be EPIC!

    Y U SO SHINY?!
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:53 pm

    Was supposed to be home in like 4-5 hours, though the boat home was delayed by shit weather.... So I will be home in like 18 hours or so..............
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:55 pm

    That sucks...


    latest addiction;
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:27 pm

    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...
    Perhaps the clan mascot? lol

    Nice, though it is 2D art... HERE is a pixelated version of eKitty's picture. I reworked it a bit so every 4x4 pixel block of the image corresponds to 1 minecraft block (so each giant pixel you see is in fact 1 block to be build)
    Whole construction would be 100 block high and 143 wide

    To be honest, I was thinking about some video game or real life constructions... something you would all enjoy.
    It doesn't have to be a 2D version?

    Hostail wrote:Was supposed to be home in like 4-5 hours, though the boat home was delayed by shit weather.... So I will be home in like 18 hours or so..............
    Shit weather..?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oggEFjAJeXo
    avatar
    Mohajideus

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Mohajideus on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:21 pm

    Treefrog54 wrote:Today, me and my friends played the Amnesia White Night mod.

    Aye, bloody good mod that one.
    avatar
    Sol-Leks

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2011-12-24
    Location : TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sol-Leks on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:36 pm

    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...
    Perhaps the clan mascot? lol

    Nice, though it is 2D art... HERE is a pixelated version of eKitty's picture. I reworked it a bit so every 4x4 pixel block of the image corresponds to 1 minecraft block (so each giant pixel you see is in fact 1 block to be build)
    Whole construction would be 100 block high and 143 wide

    To be honest, I was thinking about some video game or real life constructions... something you would all enjoy.

    were gonna need alot of wool,
    XD
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:39 pm

    Sol-Leks wrote:
    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:It's nice to read that you support the project idea... unfortunately I don't have any idea what we could build... ok, I have some ideas but I don't think they are good enough...
    Perhaps the clan mascot? lol

    Nice, though it is 2D art... HERE is a pixelated version of eKitty's picture. I reworked it a bit so every 4x4 pixel block of the image corresponds to 1 minecraft block (so each giant pixel you see is in fact 1 block to be build)
    Whole construction would be 100 block high and 143 wide

    To be honest, I was thinking about some video game or real life constructions... something you would all enjoy.

    were gonna need alot of wool,
    XD
    That is exactly what my ranch is for =b
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:41 pm

    hummm I was thinking about a flat world and creative mode.... but whatever Razz
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:15 pm

    Icarium wrote:hummm I was thinking about a flat world and creative mode.... but whatever Razz
    That wouldn't really be in the spirit of the clan...
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:59 am

    One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

    But there are so many others that I would say are better is some (if not most) respects.


    http://www.sauropodstudio.com/

    Edit: Tomiz tweeted it, I take no credit for finding this.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:18 am

    Fratal wrote:One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

    But there are so many others that I would say are better is some (if not most) respects.


    http://www.sauropodstudio.com/

    Edit: Tomiz tweeted it, I take no credit for finding this.
    lol cube based games is now a genre!?
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:12 am

    felinoel wrote:lol cube based games is now a genre!?

    seems so
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:36 am

    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

    But there are so many others that I would say are better is some (if not most) respects.


    http://www.sauropodstudio.com/

    Edit: Tomiz tweeted it, I take no credit for finding this.
    lol cube based games is now a genre!?

    They have kind of have been for a while now. Just they were mostly just Terraria and Minecraft rip offs and clones that take way too many things from the game. I guess you could also call those rip offs.

    I think that smarter people are now taking on the making of block based games and doing a better job by making things that are different. Such as our recent discoveries of Cube World I think it was called. And this game Fratal posted is a great example. I have always thought that a Minecraft RTS would be awesome and there one is. I am surprised a game like this has not come sooner.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:10 am

    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:lol cube based games is now a genre!?

    seems so
    xD

    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

    But there are so many others that I would say are better is some (if not most) respects.


    http://www.sauropodstudio.com/

    Edit: Tomiz tweeted it, I take no credit for finding this.
    lol cube based games is now a genre!?

    They have kind of have been for a while now. Just they were mostly just Terraria and Minecraft rip offs and clones that take way too many things from the game. I guess you could also call those rip offs.

    I think that smarter people are now taking on the making of block based games and doing a better job by making things that are different. Such as our recent discoveries of Cube World I think it was called. And this game Fratal posted is a great example. I have always thought that a Minecraft RTS would be awesome and there one is. I am surprised a game like this has not come sooner.
    What is wrong with the RTS mod for Minecraft? New quests were added the last time I looked into it and a basic storyline is even forming.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:38 am