Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Main Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:38 am

felinoel wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:lol cube based games is now a genre!?

seems so
    xD

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

But there are so many others that I would say are better is some (if not most) respects.

http://www.sauropodstudio.com/

Edit: Tomiz tweeted it, I take no credit for finding this.
    lol cube based games is now a genre!?

They have kind of have been for a while now. Just they were mostly just Terraria and Minecraft rip offs and clones that take way too many things from the game. I guess you could also call those rip offs.

I think that smarter people are now taking on the making of block based games and doing a better job by making things that are different. Such as our recent discoveries of Cube World I think it was called. And this game Fratal posted is a great example. I have always thought that a Minecraft RTS would be awesome and there one is. I am surprised a game like this has not come sooner.
    What is wrong with the RTS mod for Minecraft? New quests were added the last time I looked into it and a basic storyline is even forming.

I have never heard about that. I rarely use Minecraft mods. I really love minecraft the way it is with out mods. But I will look that mod up. It sounds very different from other mods.

Edit: First post on a new page again? ...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 am

I'm home, sick, and the server is finally back up, enjoy!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:lol cube based games is now a genre!?

seems so
    xD

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:One thing has become clear. Notch has the monopoly on cube based games.

But there are so many others that I would say are better is some (if not most) respects.

http://www.sauropodstudio.com/

Edit: Tomiz tweeted it, I take no credit for finding this.
    lol cube based games is now a genre!?

They have kind of have been for a while now. Just they were mostly just Terraria and Minecraft rip offs and clones that take way too many things from the game. I guess you could also call those rip offs.

I think that smarter people are now taking on the making of block based games and doing a better job by making things that are different. Such as our recent discoveries of Cube World I think it was called. And this game Fratal posted is a great example. I have always thought that a Minecraft RTS would be awesome and there one is. I am surprised a game like this has not come sooner.
    What is wrong with the RTS mod for Minecraft? New quests were added the last time I looked into it and a basic storyline is even forming.

I have never heard about that. I rarely use Minecraft mods. I really love minecraft the way it is with out mods. But I will look that mod up. It sounds very different from other mods.

Edit: First post on a new page again? ...
    Boo, I am an avid fan of Millenaire, speaking of which, does anyone here particularly care for and/or know much about dwarves?

Hostail wrote:I'm home, sick, and the server is finally back up, enjoy!
    Huzzahs are in order! Not the sick part but the other two. *takes down temp server*
    Lemmie know if this is needed again.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:51 am

felinoel wrote:
    Huzzahs are in order! Not the sick part but the other two. *takes down temp server*
    Thanks for that Smile May happen that I will ask for your help in a half year again (if we both will stick around so long.)
    Raptor_a22
    Raptor_a22

Post  Raptor_a22 Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello all. I'm the same Raptor that was in the Minecraft Forums on Dec 20th. Havent had much time to myself since then.

Notch has a monopoly on cube-based games? I dont think so!
    Toady One the Great and Scamps have monopolised the business way before Notch came along.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Raptor_a22 wrote:Hello all. I'm the same Raptor that was in the Minecraft Forums on Dec 20th. Havent had much time to myself since then.

Notch has a monopoly on cube-based games? I dont think so!
    Toady One the Great and Scamps have monopolised the business way before Notch came along.
    Dwarf Fortress huh? Yeah, kinda was a big hit with those who knew of it.. but it doesn't really count as a "cube" based games right? or is it just me?... Oh well.

I just started up BF3 on my xbox 360, installing the HD content as I write this and.... oh god.... console games can look amazing as well...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:19 pm

Yea Dwarf Fortress doesn't count. if it did then the civilization series would count to.

Edit:
    Main Thread - Page 40 20120106
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:54 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Thanks for that Smile May happen that I will ask for your help in a half year again (if we both will stick around so long.)
    You're leaving us!?

Also, my computer broke and my laptop doesn't have the server address... anyone know it?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:46 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    You're leaving us!?

Also, my computer broke and my laptop doesn't have the server address... anyone know it?

EDit:
    And no I haven't planned on leaving x)
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Hostail wrote:
    EDit:
    yay :3
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:18 pm

News about Mojang, they hired the guy who made Cube world (the video I linked before)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    EDit:
    yay :3
    Yay indeed

EDIT:
    Huh... I don't recall having an empty inventory on the main server...
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:54 pm

i know this doesnt matter to more than half of you,
    but Prince of Tennis is starting with a new season! hurray!
    ive never played tennis,
    dont even watch it on tv,
    but i love the anime for some reason, XD
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:08 pm

Hostail wrote:News about Mojang, they hired the guy who made Cube world (the video I linked before)
    thats nice .-.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:11 am

Sooo, I finally managed to fix up an economy plugin... and a plugin that lets you "buy" chunks so no one can grief your stuff.... I think that will be abused somehow... Ehh.... crap.... Oh well, I will see if I find some better plugin later...
    to check how much money you have you just write /econ, you gain money by killing stuff..... I'm so tired right now....
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:32 am

Sol-Leks wrote:i know this doesnt matter to more than half of you,
    but Prince of Tennis is starting with a new season! hurray!
    ive never played tennis,
    dont even watch it on tv,
    but i love the anime for some reason, XD
    xD

I highly recommend Angel Beats, a friend recommended it and after the fourth or fifth episode I couldn't stop watching it, the first three or so just explain the rules of the world...

Hostail wrote:Sooo, I finally managed to fix up an economy plugin... and a plugin that lets you "buy" chunks so no one can grief your stuff.... I think that will be abused somehow... Ehh.... crap.... Oh well, I will see if I find some better plugin later...
    to check how much money you have you just write /econ, you gain money by killing stuff..... I'm so tired right now....
    Which mods?

I hope no one buys the chunk my house is on while my computer is broken down... I will try playing with my laptop again I guess >.>

Did anyone else log in to find a clear inventory?
    EDIT: Maybe I cleared my inventory because my hunger and health were dangerously low...

-------

https://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=5

Last edited by felinoel on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:58 pm

so quiet...
    what happened?
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:39 pm

We moved to another thread. Darp
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:58 pm

Mohajideus wrote:We moved to another thread. Darp
    lol I'm surprised this hasn't been locked and archived to another category.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:26 am

Stop posting here. It was locked but hostail needed to edit his post. stop posting.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content