Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Main Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:17 pm

Fratal wrote:I think my life is now complete, I just watched ep.4 of nisemonogatari and then Shinobu was in it! I shall go back to Shinobu for Kurisu does not compare!

Edit: I forgot about the pic that I don't care about. but is was a little too revealing even if it was just to troll you guys.

Edit2: also when is server up... meh I wi just keep listening to Catatonik C4T!

I love your avatar. ^^
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Fratal wrote:I think my life is now complete, I just watched ep.4 of nisemonogatari and then Shinobu was in it! I shall go back to Shinobu for Kurisu does not compare!

Edit: I forgot about the pic that I don't care about. but is was a little too revealing even if it was just to troll you guys.

Edit2: also when is server up... meh I wi just keep listening to Catatonik C4T!
    Yeah that episode was awesome xD Even while second half of the episode was just them two in the bath it was pretty neat in a way.. strange way...

Also server up, I also added in the IC's part so if anyone cares about that theres a wiki here http://www.djgemo.de/IC-Wiki/selftriggered_ics.html

and heres a youtube channel for the other stuff https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFalsebook

Post  Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Why be so damn butt hurt?

Can you not just leave me alone?

alright, fine. Ill re-phrase that too.

No brony versions cuz that will could make certain people unhappy
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:37 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    I love your avatar. ^^
    I just made it then in like 1 min, from vthisv wallpaper (now my current one)
    Main Thread - Page 23 Wallpaper-540458

I don't know why but I love her soo much!!!i am making >.< face while typing that.

I am also happy with the voice they gave her.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:46 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:@Leny,

i dont know what it is, so, your ok with me, XD
    brony means pony-levers or fans of My Little Pony
    orpc wrote:@ Leny

Hi-five
    bro hoof Very Happy
    Hostail wrote:
    @bronies don't make a bigger deal of this and I will accept it, but start taking it up ever now and then for the rest of eternity then I will surely complain.
    i'll just being one
    wont spread around here, thats fine?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:54 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Sol-Leks wrote:i just found the Pirate Language in the options for minecraft, XD
    its awesome, i think ill leave it on,
    ARRR!
    I have left it on ever since 1.1 came out.
    lol same here, we even chatted about it in game a bunch

Also,
    @feli, don't reply with just a "lol" to some posts, it doesn't contribute anything.
    I figured it would be fine since I had like twelve other responses in the same post?

@bronies don't make a bigger deal of this and I will accept it, but start taking it up ever now and then for the rest of eternity then I will surely complain.
    Does this include me posting the kemonomimi girls who cosplayed as ponies at the anime convention that I said I would post pictures of?

@pizza
    if you now want to know... your tree house got griefed. We don't know who did it though :/
    idk I still think it was lightning...

Fratal wrote:3 am is bed time!

Wait I thought the rain would put out any lightening fires...
    lol in college 3am was the cut off point for me, if I wasn't asleep by then well I guess I wasn't sleeping that day, that way I wouldn't sleep through classes because my stupid roommate would always turn off my alarm clock >.>

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Doctored Photo Time! :3 Main Thread - Page 23 2012-01-30_071109
    lol get these sheep off of me! I see enough of them as it is x.x
    xD

Hostail wrote:Legit as hell,
    How legit is hell?

also anyone that is interested in having Falsebook?

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/mech-falsebook-0-92alpha-craftbook-for-bukkit-80-ics-cauldrons-gates-minecarts-mc1-1-1818.7227/

It gives more features to minecart tracks and such, which can help with people having train stations and such Razz
    We had it before, but not many used it. . .
    and I will mostly only add in the Minecart features. Not much more.
    Ooooooh, seems cool *looks more into it*

pizzamanilla wrote:@Hos

...I will have my revenge! If, my chests are okay, then I'll be fine. As long as my hidden chest is okay too. I will recover >Very Happy
    You used lockette right? If you did then they can't be hurt and I think I saw your 'hidden' chest in the leaves when I was gathering some of the free pumpkins advertised about on your lawn, though I recommend moving them back a bit, can't get to them with the chunk locked

orpc wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:
    Why be so damn butt hurt?

Can you not just leave me alone?

alright, fine. Ill re-phrase that too.

No brony versions cuz that will could make certain people unhappy
    More like, "No brony versions cuz that will could make single people unhappy"

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Sol-Leks wrote:@Leny,

i dont know what it is, so, your ok with me, XD
    brony means pony-levers or fans of My Little Pony
    orpc wrote:@ Leny

Hi-five
    bro hoof Very Happy
    Hostail wrote:
    i'll just being one
    wont spread around here, thats fine?
    Bronies are apparently the male fans of the show while the females have coined the term Pegasisters from what I have been told though I hear females calling themselves a brony all the time so idk.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:47 pm

felinoel wrote:Bronies are apparently the male fans of the show while the females have coined the term Pegasisters from what I have been told though I hear females calling themselves a brony all the time so idk.
    ok thats new for me.
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:34 pm

So I found this webpage yesterday while looking for a server, but ended up browsing this page until about 4:00 this morning. Very Happy This has to be one of the most interesting groups I have ever found. You all are not accepting new guys by any chance are you?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:46 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Bronies are apparently the male fans of the show while the females have coined the term Pegasisters from what I have been told though I hear females calling themselves a brony all the time so idk.
    ok thats new for me.
    Interesting, oh well I am not too big of a brony myself so I wouldn't know for sure.

SobriquetP wrote:So I found this webpage yesterday while looking for a server, but ended up browsing this page until about 4:00 this morning. Very Happy This has to be one of the most interesting groups I have ever found. You all are not accepting new guys by any chance are you?
    Woo interestingness!

I believe we are accepting new members, just keep posting until you are accepted in.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:50 pm

SobriquetP wrote:So I found this webpage yesterday while looking for a server, but ended up browsing this page until about 4:00 this morning. Very Happy This has to be one of the most interesting groups I have ever found. You all are not accepting new guys by any chance are you?
    Your rank has been raised to: STRANGER

You will be promoted when the time comes.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:55 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    Your rank has been raised to: STRANGER

lol when did we become a culture in Millenaire?
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:11 pm

felinoel wrote:I believe we are accepting new members, just keep posting until you are accepted in.

All righty then. I'm actually about to head to class, but will be sure to log back on when I get back.

Tomiz wrote:Your rank has been raised to: STRANGER

There... there are ranks? I see... I think.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:48 pm

SobriquetP wrote:
    felinoel wrote:I believe we are accepting new members, just keep posting until you are accepted in.

All righty then. I'm actually about to head to class, but will be sure to log back on when I get back.

Tomiz wrote:Your rank has been raised to: STRANGER

There... there are ranks? I see... I think.
    It does explain why your name is green
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:00 am

If you want to be in, THEN YOUR IN! (although its your responsibility to check in every 1 hour for the rest of your life.)

Although its time for me to sleep now I already whitelisted you to the server (info is in my sig)
    Enjoy!
    (also, if you grief, we will know!)
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:09 am

@ SobriquetP

the server is 90.225.121.238,
    Very Happy

and dont worry, your apparent "stranger" status goes away
    quickly, XD

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:48 am

Hostail wrote:(also, if you grief, we will know!)
    lol he means this, there is a log of everything everyone does o.o
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 am

the green name is just because you have not reached 20 posts, at which time you will be able to make new threads but unless they are absolutely necessary they will be locked. So for the most part post here unless someone actually finds a reason to post anywhere but this thread.

also, Welcome!

We have no ranks here but some of us do stuff like Hostail hosts the server and me (to a lesser extent) made these forums and I am the only one who can "moderate" them, I think I have locked 1 thread so far.
    We used to have a "Leader" called ShadowDusk but he had better things to do apparently, not hate at him seeing as he started this entire thing.

^that's quite a lot of typing.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:44 am

Fratal wrote:the green name is just because you have not reached 20 posts, at which time you will be able to make new threads but unless they are absolutely necessary they will be locked. So for the most part post here unless someone actually finds a reason to post anywhere but this thread.
    I like green... how do I unpost over a hundred and fifty posts?

^that's quite a lot of typing.
    Nuh uh.

(For the record, the above two responses are responding to a single post so my 'nuh uh' response should be enough since the other response counts toward it.)
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:19 am

All right, This seems really cool. So any No-No's other than the usual no cheating, griefing, ect.?

Hostail wrote:If you want to be in, THEN YOUR IN! (although its your responsibility to check in every 1 hour for the rest of your life.)
    ...That's not serious, right? I can check in every once in awhile during the day and almost every night, but I have work and school so I might disappoint you. Neutral

Fratal wrote:the green name is just because you have not reached 20 posts, at which time you will be able to make new threads but unless they are absolutely necessary they will be locked. So for the most part post here unless someone actually finds a reason to post anywhere but this thread.
    That makes sense. I figured I should get used to green, but that works too. XD
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:59 am

I'm 50% sure someone griefed my house due to certain evidence:

- Some cactuses are missing
    - Somebody mined their way around my door to my underground garden
    - There is untilled soil by my watermelons
    - My underground garden door is gone

The 50% indicating natural occurence:

- If someone were to grief my house, then they would have tried to burn the whole thing down.
    - Someone new to the server may have just wanted some resources from my house (evidence from garden).
    - There are no signs of break-in (No stacked blocks or any paths around my door, though they may have climbed from the mountain, although my door is unprotected).

This is just my theory. I'm not asking for any full investigation or help (though it would be appreciated), I'll just fix my house and done is done Very Happy.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:55 am

@ Pizza,
    wow, your really mellow about this,

if someone burned down my stuff,
    id be pretty depressed, XD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:16 am

Hostail wrote:
    If you want to be in, THEN YOUR IN! (although its your responsibility to check in every 1 hour for the rest of your life.)

Although its time for me to sleep now I already whitelisted you to the server (info is in my sig)
    Enjoy!
    (also, if you grief, we will know!)
    You mean you're.

pizzamanilla wrote:I'm 50% sure someone griefed my house due to certain evidence:

- Some cactuses are missing
    - Somebody mined their way around my door to my underground garden
    - There is untilled soil by my watermelons
    - My underground garden door is gone

The 50% indicating natural occurence:

- If someone were to grief my house, then they would have tried to burn the whole thing down.
    - Someone new to the server may have just wanted some resources from my house (evidence from garden).
    - There are no signs of break-in (No stacked blocks or any paths around my door, though they may have climbed from the mountain, although my door is unprotected).

This is just my theory. I'm not asking for any full investigation or help (though it would be appreciated), I'll just fix my house and done is done Very Happy.
    You mean cacti.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:22 am

felinoel wrote:You mean you're.

You mean cacti.
    You mean you want a broken nose?

silly grammar nazi
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:49 am

since i want to post pics like Fratal,
    ill post 1 or 2 once a week, XD

Main Thread - Page 23 20557_108781575800258_100000052492576_217686_2512470_n

Main Thread - Page 23 20557_108781489133600_100000052492576_217685_653286_n
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:11 am

Even though fratal just steals them from another site xp

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content