Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

Hostail
    Hostail

Main Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:11 pm

Fratal wrote:Can't watch online, must dl it. no worries I have a fansubbing group that is doing it.
    Can't? Must? What is this :I . . . .

If I watch a new series I watch the new episodes directly online, if its an old already completed series I download.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:12 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Can't watch online, must dl it. no worries I have a fansubbing group that is doing it.

If I watch a new series I watch the new episodes directly online, if its an old already completed series I download.
    Ugh not streaming, how horrible

We should embark on a crusade to find a Mushroom Island biome! lol I want Mycelium and Mooshrooms.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:20 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Ugh not streaming, how horrible

We should embark on a crusade to find a Mushroom Island biome! lol I want Mycelium and Mooshrooms.
    Yeah its really strange, we haven't found a single Mushroom biome :I very strange...
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Probably underground ._.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Mohajideus wrote:Probably underground ._.
    An underground mushroom biome...... awesome...
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:48 pm

It's been a while since I posted o.o

Just came for two things:

1. A warning I probably won't come on the server today, because I've got a bit much homework at the moment. Maybe tomorrow.

2. The galactic sector is a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it's the sector where Earth is. Sector ZZ9 Plural Z alpha is also the name of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Appreciation Society.

EDIT: At point 1, I might actually come on in a while, after I've eaten. I had a particularly hard bit of homework, not because of difficulty, but I couldn't think of anything to do it about Razz. Finished it now though.

Last edited by will1b on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:12 pm

will1b wrote:It's been a while since I posted o.o

Dude, same here. Though I post when I feel like it.
    Breachy36

Main Thread - Page 4 Empty New person who joined

Post  Breachy36 Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:21 pm

I found this clan while browsing the forums and it seemed cool so I asked my mate about it and he sent me a picture of Kemonomimi and I like the pciture so I decided to join.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Breachy36 wrote:I found this clan while browsing the forums and it seemed cool so I asked my mate about it and he sent me a picture of Kemonomimi and I like the pciture so I decided to join.

hello,

and your relatively new to kemonomimi?
    this is rare,

@ All
    oh, and about anime in internet,
    at first, i watched streaming,
    i didnt think it was that bad,
    that was years ago,
    now i download cause there are alot of times that
    im interrupted for hours, XD

I download from www.Cyber12.com
    they have both low and high quality,
    the only problem is that they dont have all
    the animes of the season all the time,
    they do have nisemonogatari it seems,
    but im not gonna watch it,
    the first ep of the first season scared the crap out of me, T^T
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:20 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:
    this is rare,
    I don't think it's so rare Very Happy This clan made me watch my first Anime (not counting Pokémon and other ~mons) and converted me to Otaku. Well, first 2 days I watched Spice&Wolf (both seasons) and third day I decided to join Very Happy The only active members from that time are... only Hostail and Will1b I think, sorry if I've forgotten about someone :3
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:56 pm

Ive been here since a while before June. Wow xD.

Times goes bloody fast.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:19 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:

Dude, same here. Though I post when I feel like it.
    saame~
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:27 pm

So I finally connected my xbox live account to battlefield 3 Battle log (Took me bloody time... Thanks so f*cking much Origin...)
    Don't know if you can see buuut, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/hostail/stats/327651122/xbox/
    Are those acceptable stats?... Derp....
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:59 pm

Much of my memories of my younger days were almost like a blur in some ways. I stayed up all night so much that the day never really ended for me. You see, every one goes to sleep and their day ends for them. They then wake up to a new day. If you stay up all night a lot (And I mean from day to night then to day again. Not any day to night to dawn or anything like that.) then you will probably notice that you will feel weird about days. You will feel like I did in my younger days. The way I felt caused me to remember what. Just not when. I remember watching anime. Just not when. And which one first.

But I am going to guess Pokémon was the first anime I watched. But I really don't know for sure. I can never decide what my favorite of something is. But I will talk about a lesser known anime that me and Spycat loved quite a bit called Kodocha:

I thought the way the show progressed was like real life. There were all kinds of twist and turns that I thought were realistically done. It also contains both realistic stuff and crazy silly stuff and serious stuff. And I like those kinds of combinations. You get more reasons to keep going because of stuff like that. I think this show deserves to be more well known.

But there was something I thought was odd. There is a character named Babbit. He says some different things in the english dub. And those different things are funnier. AND his english voice is WAY better if you ask me. There are also other differences. Like songs that are different in the english version. I think it's worth watching both the dubs and the subs because of differences like this.

Breachy36 wrote:I found this clan while browsing the forums and it seemed cool so I asked my mate about it and he sent me a picture of Kemonomimi and I like the pciture so I decided to join.

I happen to not be a social person. But in this place I am able to talk and talk the same way I do to my mom and my sister. Normally I don't go talking to new people untill I learn more about them. But the new guy before you who goes by the name of Aoyagi Ritsuka has gotten some info about who I am. Now I will give you the same info I game him last night:

Treefrog54 wrote:I am feeling in a talk about myself mood tonight so I will tell you stuff about who I am.

I am a 14 15 year old boy who is often mistaken for a girl because of my long hair. To get an idea of what I look like look at my avatar. Because it's made to look like me. For a better idea of what I look like, this is me:

Main Thread - Page 4 Photo-21441

I have a 19 year old sister who goes by the name of Spycat down here on the internet. I have 4 cats and a parrot named Merle. I have had an interest in games since probably not too long after I was born. I pay attention to small details in game design that others might miss. I hope to become a game developer. I don't know if I will make games for a living or not. I think if I have the choice when the time comes I would say yes but now is not the time to know if I have the choice as that will be years away. But what now is happens to be what I see as the time to begin an early start.

There are always mistakes that any game developer will face sooner or later. The earlier you start the sooner you learn from your mistakes before it's too late. Oh and I just remembered a something I forgot to say. I have ADD. Anyway, me and Spycat get along better than quite a few siblings do and I think that some of my favorite game ideas are the ones where we combined our thoughts and like twins, had the same ideas for what the game would be like. And those are my favorite game ideas I have stored in my brain. And in some ways Spycat and me are quite a lot like twins.

Also Spycat has a disorder she does not like me talking about. And we are both home schooled and are not social people. Which part of her lack of socialness has to do with a disorder I mentioned and she will probably be mad that I am talking about it. There is a thing called The Four Temperaments. I think of it as a way to put ones personality in to a category. Here is a link. My temperament is melancholic sanguine. Now if you just readed that link then good for you. If not then I am not surprised. It's a kind of long page to read.

So now I have 2 last things to say:

1: I make walls of text.

2: In 2 hours it will be my birth day. Which will make me 15. Today is my 15th birth day. That makes me feel a bit odd but what ever.

3: I lied about 2 last things. I normally don't talk this much besides to my family. And I normally would not just start talking all about myself like this to some random person I just met on the internet. But this place is special. I feel it's the only place I have to talk to people I don't normally talk to. I have problems with other people a lot of the time so I end up preferring to be without other people with me but I have a part of me that wants to be social. So this place helps with that.

4: But there are people who find what I say interesting. Which I find interesting.

If you want a TL;DR then too bad. That's too hard for me.

So I guess that's what I have to say about who I am. Now welcome to the Kemonomimi Kin, I hope my walls of text are not walls to your good time here.

Extra info that I did not say last night: I am dangerously skinny. I am more slender then an ender man. I have also been in the Kemonomimi Kin since 02:12 AM January 5th 2011.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Treefrog54 wrote: I have also been in the Kemonomimi Kin since 02:12 AM January 5th 2011.

30 October 2010 - 06:40 PM here o.O
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:27 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote: I have also been in the Kemonomimi Kin since 02:12 AM January 5th 2011.

30 October 2010 - 06:40 PM here o.O
    08 October 2010, wait has it already been so long?.... Wow... really?
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:05 am

...Quack o-o
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:11 am

Hostail wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:Probably underground ._.
    An underground mushroom biome...... awesome...
    x3
    I plan to build such a thing once I acquire a single block of Mycelium!

Just came for two things:

1. A warning I probably won't come on the server today, because I've got a bit much homework at the moment. Maybe tomorrow.

2. The galactic sector is a reference to Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, it's the sector where Earth is. Sector ZZ9 Plural Z alpha is also the name of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Appreciation Society.

EDIT: At point 1, I might actually come on in a while, after I've eaten. I had a particularly hard bit of homework, not because of difficulty, but I couldn't think of anything to do it about Razz. Finished it now though.
    Haha! Yes since that is Earth's galactic sector I used that in my location :3

You decided to join because of a picture of Kemonomimi?

Sol-Leks wrote:

hello,

this is rare,

@ All
    oh, and about anime in internet,
    at first, i watched streaming,
    i didnt think it was that bad,
    that was years ago,
    now i download cause there are alot of times that
    im interrupted for hours, XD

I download from www.Cyber12.com
    they have both low and high quality,
    the only problem is that they dont have all
    the animes of the season all the time,
    they do have nisemonogatari it seems,
    but im not gonna watch it,
    the first ep of the first season scared the crap out of me, T^T
    I download with Vuze myself.

Hostail wrote:So I finally connected my xbox live account to battlefield 3 Battle log (Took me bloody time... Thanks so f*cking much Origin...)
    Don't know if you can see buuut, http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/hostail/stats/327651122/xbox/
    Are those acceptable stats?... Derp....
    Did you add me?

Mohajideus wrote:Ive been here since a while before June. Wow xD.

Times goes bloody fast.
    I joined before there was a whitelist on the server and then vanished due to being busy and then I returned and was told of this and came back to activeness o.o
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:28 am

Yeah I added you feli.
    But now I will sleep!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:12 am

WOW I have bee here for ages... late September 2010, amazing.

I have found Vuze to be the best torrent program and as for how I get the torrents;
    Main Thread - Page 4 Fansubfolder

To all new members: The image I post every day comes from this website; http://kemonomimi.pipefox.org/index.php?archive=1 all "NSFW" and "Sketchy" content is clearly marked.

also I have just thought of more stuff to put in the op.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:14 am

It was here that I went for motherboard help, right?

The new one came, it won't turn on? I am taking it to Best Buy tomorrow, much sadface, I was hoping to finally be able to play Minecraft without too much lag on the clan server...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:58 am

fel, are you sure you plugged everything in? cause I once forgot the secondary mobo power.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:13 am

Fratal wrote:fel, are you sure you plugged everything in? cause I once forgot the secondary mobo power.
    Twice I have forgotten to plug everything in before going to Best Buy for Geek Squad help and since I have no clue whatsoever what I am doing and that I only unplugged and then plugged it in to the other motherboard one at a time I... believe I have everything plugged in...

It is making a smoke smell though... x.x
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:20 am

smoke is usually a bad sign,
    but half the things that are new
    always give an odd smell,
    like heaters, O.O
    Aoyagi Ritsuka
    Aoyagi Ritsuka

Post  Aoyagi Ritsuka Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:34 am

Sol-Leks wrote:smoke is usually a bad sign,
    but half the things that are new
    always give an odd smell,
    like heaters, O.O

Or new manga or trading cards.. O-O they smell so gewd.. but odd.. ...I know those arent appliances or anything, but its true.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content