The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:04 pm

    New theme is "Games"


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:37 pm

    Fratal wrote:New theme is "Games"
    yay.
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:57 pm

    So I have recently found Tekkit. http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/
    I must say, its quite massive, and its all smp compatible.
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:56 pm

    Hostail wrote:So I have recently found Tekkit. http://www.technicpack.net/tekkit/
    I must say, its quite massive, and its all smp compatible.
    wuth is that...?
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:08 pm

    it is a gigantic mod pack. and i am sure there was a link there.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:35 pm

    Its a mod pack out of the mods that are listed in there,
    some included are buildcraft, Industrial craft, Railcraft and computercraft.
    avatar
    Sol-Leks

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2011-12-24
    Location : TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sol-Leks on Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:46 pm

    looks at the creeper pic in tekkit,
    Shocked
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:58 am

    @Fratal

    The ENS remix you posted earlier is all I'm listening to now. IT'S TOO FUCKING EPIC. Why haven't I listened to them earlier?!
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:54 am

    I forgot to tell you guys I was going to camp. Again. Anyway I am back now. By the time I realised I forgot to tell you guys it was too late to say anything (Not like you care if I'm gone though). AND I noticed the Terraria server was down for some odd reason. I have no idea what happened there. It was too late to turn that on too. So I just turned the Terraria server on too. Not that anyone besides sometimes Terreria cares.

    Smart inventions can happen to smart people at anytime. That's what makes the smart people like me be liked. Like my bottle. I forgot to bring a bottle with me to camp. So I got a plastic water bottle and put duck tape on it and wrote Travis 1444, my name and troop number. And taped a clip type item to the side so I could clip it to my pants or my back pack. But I soon discovered it makes a nice handle too.

    It was always sunny. But it was cold then cool then mostly nice then nice then it was back to cool and cold then very cold. This was the temperature over the corse of the first day and night. Starting from morning then ending at "bed time". Which was like 12:00 AM or something. Quite a bit after the real bed time. Anyway, I got sunburned. All I can say is... The sun felt nice... Welcome to Texas!
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:17 pm

    Treefrog54 wrote:I forgot to tell you guys I was going to camp. Again. Anyway I am back now. By the time I realised I forgot to tell you guys it was too late to say anything (Not like you care if I'm gone though).

    Nonsense, ofc we missed you during your camping trip. You are what connects us in the world of Terraria! And at the moment we don't have a MC server, so I'm certain that I'm not the only one who missed you.

    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:57 pm

    I took a look at the technic pack in action. I dont like it. There are too many mods put together. If those were only the mods mentioned on the front page it would be ok - always wanted to play ic2+bc [never had the patience to install the mods by myself].
    Also, glad to have you back treefrog... I missed the server Razz
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:59 pm

    Icarium wrote:I took a look at the technic pack in action. I dont like it. There are too many mods put together. If those were only the mods mentioned on the front page it would be ok - always wanted to play ic2+bc [never had the patience to install the mods by myself].
    Also, glad to have you back treefrog... I missed the server Razz
    The technic pack is something else than the Tekkit pack Smile
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:17 pm

    Well.... ok... but still... its technic pack for bukkit (yes, you can disable mods i know Razz) still... if I were to play i would suggest using only ic2, bc, redpower and railway. They enhance the gameplay quite a bit and make the late game more fun imho.

    Anyway... i would wait until they upgrade everything to 1.2 Razz
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:31 pm

    Icarium wrote:Well.... ok... but still... its technic pack for bukkit (yes, you can disable mods i know Razz) still... if I were to play i would suggest using only ic2, bc, redpower and railway. They enhance the gameplay quite a bit and make the late game more fun imho.

    Anyway... i would wait until they upgrade everything to 1.2 Razz
    Still, the other mods can be quite fun as well,
    like Computercraft, it can be used to simplify various of structures for the other mods and can be used for other fun stuff like small games ^^
    I don't really know much about Redpower, but I know some of the functions there will be fun.
    When I get home today I'll see if I can find some server with Tekkit... could be fun, otherwise I will have to find out something...
    The reason I want to play on a server mostly is because its fun that way, thats the only reason I have.

    Also why wait for 1.2? It will take years or so... If the reason is that you have already updated your minecraft to 1.2, then I can tell you that the Tekkit launcher affects another .jar file, so you can keep your 1.2 in your original launcher and still play on the 1.1 Tekkit one.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:23 pm

    The treads just split again...

    I think it's cool but there are just too may recipes to remember.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:06 pm

    Ok.... well... seems tekkit is only a little better than technic... it doesnt include that many mods... Anyway in case you dont want to search for the list, here it goes:
    Buildcraft Complete Package
    Additional Pipes
    RedPower
    Power Crystal’s Mods
    CommandBook
    WorldEdit
    ChopTree
    Convienient Inventory
    Forestry
    MAtmos
    Industrial Craft 2
    Advanced Machines for IC2
    Charging Bench for IC2
    Railcraft Bukkit
    Inventory Tweaks
    Chickenbones Mods
    Recipe Manager
    Rei’s Minmap
    ComputerCraft
    Balkon’s Weapon Mod
    Equivalent Exchange

    Now hell.... i've never even heard about half of them... ic2 and bc add tons of recipes by themselves... and what about the rest...
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:47 pm

    I wish the Nisemonogatari episodes where longer.... just sayin.

    also:


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:51 pm

    Fratal wrote:also:
    [img-PSP-/img]
    mine is blue :3

    also why did we changed topic...? xD
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:16 pm

    Cause we don't have a server to mod so I though that topic was pointless and almost dead anyways. and aren't you used to the randomness of the topic here?

    Been playing Space Pirates and Zombies, it's amazing. I wish you could reset your tech trees for less than the ridiculous amount it costs.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Ariasa Yatomie

    Posts : 64
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 22
    Location : Stuck in a crystal

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Ariasa Yatomie on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 pm

    I have come back people! I have been busy catching up with the game pile I have been building up since I started playing games. I am now down to half my game cabinet, which is about 300 games that I still haven't beat yet. anyway I have to get back to school work so I will be back later! chouAlso I don't know what has been happening so it would help to catch me up somehow.
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:48 pm

    Icarium wrote:Ok.... well... seems tekkit is only a little better than technic... it doesnt include that many mods... Anyway in case you dont want to search for the list, here it goes:
    Buildcraft Complete Package
    Additional Pipes
    RedPower
    Power Crystal’s Mods
    CommandBook
    WorldEdit
    ChopTree
    Convienient Inventory
    Forestry
    MAtmos
    Industrial Craft 2
    Advanced Machines for IC2
    Charging Bench for IC2
    Railcraft Bukkit
    Inventory Tweaks
    Chickenbones Mods
    Recipe Manager
    Rei’s Minmap
    ComputerCraft
    Balkon’s Weapon Mod
    Equivalent Exchange

    Now hell.... i've never even heard about half of them... ic2 and bc add tons of recipes by themselves... and what about the rest...
    Some of those mods are actually plugins for the server, Commandbook and Forestry are 2 examples.

    Also theres one mod that adds a nifty workbench that actually makes crafting much easier, it kind of works like the Terraria crafting but also gives a small description about the items.

    The only bad thing about it is that in smp it seems to have a duplication glitch with Equivalent Exchange.

    Also about the topic change, I'm just discussing stuff, nothing bad with that right?
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:21 pm

    Meh... I found some of those overpowered anyway and EE is one example, though it nicely blends with ic2+bc... I read however that it was weakened in one of the recent builds so.... do as you wish Razz I will play anyway xD [and it would be nice to make an industrial-styled world... pipes and rafineries everywhere... giant mining facilities... and of course everything is managed like in perfect socialism - no private property, everything is public Razz]
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:37 pm

    Icarium wrote:Meh... I found some of those overpowered anyway and EE is one example, though it nicely blends with ic2+bc... I read however that it was weakened in one of the recent builds so.... do as you wish Razz I will play anyway xD [and it would be nice to make an industrial-styled world... pipes and rafineries everywhere... giant mining facilities... and of course everything is managed like in perfect socialism - no private property, everything is public Razz]
    That would be pure awesome.... And yeah, EE is quite.... op in some ways.
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:17 pm

    Fratal wrote:and aren't you used to the randomness of the topic here?
    quite. xD
    avatar
    SobriquetP

    Posts : 61
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25
    Location : Trussville, Alabama US

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  SobriquetP on Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:11 pm

    Ariasa Yatomie wrote:I have come back people! I have been busy catching up with the game pile I have been building up since I started playing games. I am now down to half my game cabinet, which is about 300 games that I still haven't beat yet.

    I had to stop when I hit the 100 mark and sell some. Sadly I think I've probably hit 100 again since then. T.T


    Kinda random but I have a friend who runs a modded Terraria server. It was all fun and games until Death from Castlevania appeared with his twin brother Death and they proceeded to kill all the NPCs and spawn camp me and my friend for twenty minutes. =D I'm pretty sure I picked up about eighty tombstones after my friend shut down the server in a fit of rage to get rid of Death (x2). XD

    Edit: Also kinda random but what does the map locator thing use to show where you are? It has me displayed in a city I know of but have never even been to before. =/

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:54 am