The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:25 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:oh well, who want the mod,

    http://forum.minecraftuser.jp/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=176
    go down untill you see the download section,
    required: modloader,
    not necessary, but recomended: audiomod

    audio pack: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/63500776/Littlemaid%20sound.zip
    just extract at resouces folder.
    *reads URL*
    Little maid... is this the mod Kimi posted a picture of a couple pages back?
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 pm

    felinoel wrote:*reads URL*
    Little maid... is this the mod Kimi posted a picture of a couple pages back?
    possibly,





    uh hey gaez,
    can we let my cousin join the SV, when open?
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:58 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:*reads URL*
    Little maid... is this the mod Kimi posted a picture of a couple pages back?
    possibly,





    uh hey gaez,
    can we let my cousin join the SV, when open?
    SV..?
    avatar
    SobriquetP

    Posts : 61
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25
    Location : Trussville, Alabama US

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  SobriquetP on Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:59 pm

    So between school and life I finally found time to use my laptop for recreational purposes!
    I'll probably be posting again, but I wonder if anyone even remembers me? XD

    Nom
    Spoiler:


    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:04 pm

    SobriquetP wrote:So between school and life I finally found time to use my laptop for recreational purposes!
    I'll probably be posting again, but I wonder if anyone even remembers me? XD

    Nom
    Spoiler:


    I do.
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:12 pm

    felinoel wrote:SV..?
    SerVer.
    avatar
    SobriquetP

    Posts : 61
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25
    Location : Trussville, Alabama US

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  SobriquetP on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 pm

    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    SobriquetP wrote:So between school and life I finally found time to use my laptop for recreational purposes!
    I'll probably be posting again, but I wonder if anyone even remembers me? XD

    Nom
    Spoiler:


    I do.
    We do.

    I feel so loved. T^T

    Edit*


    Last edited by SobriquetP on Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:55 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    SobriquetP wrote:So between school and life I finally found time to use my laptop for recreational purposes!
    I'll probably be posting again, but I wonder if anyone even remembers me? XD

    Nom
    Spoiler:


    I do.
    We do.
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:53 am

    felinoel wrote:Add some extra floors then maybe?

    You seem to not quite understand. I like it the way it is. Or should I say, the way it's going to be. But I guess at times it can be hard to understand what one trying to say. And I have discovered in my more recent years that I am not very good at understanding what people are trying to say at times. But I could be worse as I have also learned.

    My brain kind of sort of hurts. It's been fighting itself quite a bit today. Let me begin by reminding you of things about myself. Starting with talking about The Four Temperaments. Now I'm guessing you probably did not want to read a wall of text. That's fine. The rest of this may just make a bit less sense.

    I'm a melancholic sanguine with quite a few phlegmatic traits and no choleric traits and all 3 melancholic needs and all 3 sanguine needs. Now I have many melancholic traits of course and of course many sanguine ones too. I always knew my mind was susceptible to conflicting with itself. But somewhat recently I have learned just how much my brain fights itself. I found out what temperament traits I have. And I discovered that almost all of my sanguine traits conflict with one of my melancholic ones. Let me tell you about some of my conflicts and problematic (and a few non problematic) traits:


    May dislike more than they like. Likes more than they dislike.
    A lesser conflict. It's also hard to explain how it affects me. Because it's somewhat random.

    Heres a phlegmatic conflict: Quiet. Chatty.
    I can be the most quiet one in a room. But if I begin talking about certain things I just can't stop. I'm sure my walls of text could have told you that.


    Very emotional, but keeps emotions inside mostly. Very emotional, and expresses emotion openly.
    Another cause of text walls. Partly because it is one of my worst conflicts. And as it says, I express emotions openly. But I also get emotions built up inside me which for some reason require that open emotion expression to feel slightly better. But... doing that has made some things worse. I'm talking in gray these days because of this one.

    Will try to make people pay attention to them if nobody is.
    I think I might possibly have this one. But it rarely shows because I dislike the fact that I require attention. It was part of the cause of insanity on Hostail's server. An overwhlming desire for attention and chatting that stayed suppressed for too long.

    Pepran (I think it was him. My memory is not the best.) made me go first in the PRO dungeon on the server. But it just so happens I'm a follower. But because I am a meek follower who can't say no I just had to do what he said.

    I seem to just sort of use sadness as a secondary mood. My primary mood being... I guess you could call it bland. That has to do with being prone to misery.

    Tends to blame self. Tends to move on rather than blaming anyone.
    This is not a conflict. This is a good thing. "sigh... I made a mistake... Oh well. Lets continue onward!"

    I can be rather dramatic at times. Sometimes the pony named Rarity can at times remind me of me. The fact that I can be rather dramatic at times is one of the main reasons. I'm not that dramatic on the internet though.


    Now that I have told you this I will talk about my what my emotions did today. I kept stopping and beginning to type things and then I would have to make choices. Now that bit of phlegmatic in me struggles with decisions So my melancholic side would be forced to fight my sanguine. The sanguine in me kept giving up and backing out when the two sides fought. So I would begin to type things and then just change my mind and press Esc. One reason the sanguine in me would back out is because the fights took to long and both sides of my mind would agree that what I was saying was no longer on realated. Also the melancholic side is quite the perfectionist so I can't just go with too many typos. But in the end, both temperaments were rather displeased. Which left me feeling rather a little tiny bit sad inside. Though why made very little sense. It was a decently happy time all things considering. My brain just kept fighting itself a bit too much. Thats all.

    Now... I have a feeling I could perhaps regret this later... ...But I have made a wall of text despite my desires not to... ...But I have tried my best to make this one as refined as possible. ...But there probably will still be things I will regret saying in it... ...That's just how it is I guess... ...Though I guess I did learn a thing or two from this experience of preventing myself from making post that are too long... ...Though I guess I did come quite close to what some may consider a wall of text before now...

    ...I think I will no longer restrain my post size as much... ...I will still continue to avoid making my post too long... ...I my life feels like it was suddenly gone once I began typing in black... ...I'm sure you could tell something was wrong because of the number of dots I am using... ...Why I feel that way I'm not completely sure...
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:24 am

    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    SobriquetP wrote:So between school and life I finally found time to use my laptop for recreational purposes!
    I'll probably be posting again, but I wonder if anyone even remembers me? XD

    Nom
    Spoiler:


    I do.
    We do.
    We all do! also My recreation comes first before education or work. I work to play not work to work.

    TreeFrog, I can't figure out why you are so affected by things that are merely conversation. also you can say no and you can change, no one is locked down to being the same person for the rest of their life or otherwise they would not be alive.

    A few questions pop into my head;
    Do you fear change? (if so that's completely normal but you have to overcome that.)
    Do you take things far to seriously? (from my point of view, yes.)
    Are you just trolling us all? (because honestly the way you react is just unreal to me.)

    also talking about things you like dose not make you "chatty" it just makes you interested in the topic of conversation, I don't really say much when people are talking unless they are directing something at me or I feel I can contribute to the conversation(interested). Just like here I don't post something unless I think it will contribute.

    In the end this probably will have no effect on you whatsoever but meh...


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:44 am

    This is the con i went to last saturday, if link dont work, disregard it.
    http://youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?feature=plpp&v=a3pYK6OJzNA

    Edit: Page queen, bow down :3
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 29
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:57 am

    here, fixed da link for you Razz
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3pYK6OJzNA

    And the event looks nice Smile
    Btw. were you in the video ? Razz
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:06 am

    That convention looked quite boring actually, so many people, so little partey!

    At the convention I was at last year it was... chaotic... it was fun as heck... that one looks so controlled, wheres all the fun D:
    I can also add that everywhere I went in Närcon, music, fan-girl screams, laughter and such was heard. and oh god the hugs, all the hugs.... pretty much 80% of all girls (and maybe 10% of all girls) had a sign where it said "Hug me Very Happy!". How can you say no to a guy girl wearing a sign like that? I think at only the first day I had exchanged more hugs than I had ever done in my whole life.

    Fuck now that I see homestuck cosplayers in the video I am thinking if I should also cosplay someone from homestuck at Närcon 2012....
    Seems tempting...

    EDIT: i think the reason i find it boring is because its so many people just walking around. I wonder why I think so :/

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:02 pm

    Hostail wrote:That convention looked quite boring actually, so many people, so little partey!

    At the convention I was at last year it was... chaotic... it was fun as heck... that one looks so controlled, wheres all the fun D:
    I can also add that everywhere I went in Närcon, music, fan-girl screams, laughter and such was heard. and oh god the hugs, all the hugs.... pretty much 80% of all girls (and maybe 10% of all girls) had a sign where it said "Hug me Very Happy!". How can you say no to a guy girl wearing a sign like that? I think at only the first day I had exchanged more hugs than I had ever done in my whole life.

    Fuck now that I see homestuck cosplayers in the video I am thinking if I should also cosplay someone from homestuck at Närcon 2012....
    Seems tempting...



    EDIT: i think the reason i find it boring is because its so many people just walking around. I wonder why I think so :/
    You didnt see the downstairs and the concert o.O hecktic. Also, thx ica Very Happy

    Edit: idk if i am in the vid :3. I was in with toshio furukawa atm in here Razz
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:53 pm

    Stuff here is pretty festive and laid back because of all the combined pride and culture. Our convention Kawaii Kon is the only anime convention on the islands (excluding some other conventions that include some degree of "anime"). And like Hos said, it looked pretty controlled-ish, but I'm sure there were many things that went exciting there.

    Oh and some random gameplay. By me: Anyone else play this?

    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:16 pm

    Fratal wrote:TreeFrog, I can't figure out why you are so affected by things that are merely conversation. also you can say no and you can change, no one is locked down to being the same person for the rest of their life or otherwise they would not be alive.

    A few questions pop into my head;
    Do you fear change? (if so that's completely normal but you have to overcome that.)
    Do you take things far to seriously? (from my point of view, yes.)
    Are you just trolling us all? (because honestly the way you react is just unreal to me.)

    also talking about things you like dose not make you "chatty" it just makes you interested in the topic of conversation, I don't really say much when people are talking unless they are directing something at me or I feel I can contribute to the conversation(interested). Just like here I don't post something unless I think it will contribute.

    In the end this probably will have no effect on you whatsoever but meh...

    I am going to start my reply by saying that I am chatty.

    You do not know me off the internet. I am much more chatty off the internet. But my brain can not see you as people. my brain sees you as nothing but text and avatars. But I know you are people. My mind sees you as people. And a forum like this is slow communication. This causes my brain to act differently online and I discovered there is nothing I can do about it. That's why I am not chatty online. But you don't know how many times yesterday I began typing chatty things and changed my mind because I thought the things I began typing were silly or immature and then the back part of my mind which told me to type those things in the first place would want them said differently so I could satisfy both desires.

    But the walls of text are sort of for very similar reasons I can be chatty offline. It's just hard to explain and my brain is a strange place not even I can understand...

    Now I will anser the questions you asked:


    I don't know if I really fear change. It depends on the change. I don't know. It's hard to say for sure.

    I sometimes do take things far too seriously. But it often depends on what kind of thing it is. I don't always trust things people tell me. I am less likely to trust people with less reliable memory and a less reliable personality. Anyone could be given false information. it's happened far too much to me. Because of this I may not take many things they say too seriously. I tend to exaggerate more than I would like. And often times unconsciously. "My house is somewhat tower like." "Why did I say my house was tower like? Its nothing like a tower at all. It's only 17 blocks tall."

    No. I am not trolling you. My brain is a giant mess of conflict. Two sides that act like siblings with a love hate relationship. They can get along great sometimes while other times they argue untill they reach an agreement or they lose the strength to go on. That's why it seems unreal. I never understood what was going on in there untill somewhat recently. And even then there is still much for me to learn about myself. I sometimes feel as if I have two personalities that are both active at the same time. But other times it seems like they just join together in to one. But in the end, that is just how my one personality works.


    Also, just because I can't say no does not mean I can't say no. And I can't change if I don't know what needs to be changed. If I could understand myself I would not be me.
    ...Maybe...


    One thing that I need to say that I just realised is a good thing to say is that I think most of what I say about myself most of the time. But just because I think something does not mean it's true. I know Merle is a parrot. I know I'm typing on a computer. And I know my brain sometimes conflicts with itself and I think I know some of the ways that affects me, but I only think I know. And a thought is just a thought.
    avatar
    SobriquetP

    Posts : 61
    Join date : 2012-01-30
    Age : 25
    Location : Trussville, Alabama US

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  SobriquetP on Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:17 pm

    pizzamanilla wrote:Stuff here is pretty festive and laid back because of all the combined pride and culture. Our convention Kawaii Kon is the only anime convention on the islands (excluding some other conventions that include some degree of "anime"). And like Hos said, it looked pretty controlled-ish, but I'm sure there were many things that went exciting there.

    Oh and some random gameplay. By me: Anyone else play this?


    I didn't know Touhou had a fighting game like that. I thought all of the Touhou games were sidescrolling bullet hell games,but then again I might just be thinking of Touhou Project. =/
    Looks interesting I might actually give that one a look-at.
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:31 am

    SobriquetP wrote:I didn't know Touhou had a fighting game like that. I thought all of the Touhou games were sidescrolling bullet hell games,but then again I might just be thinking of Touhou Project. =/
    Looks interesting I might actually give that one a look-at.

    Well this is another spin-off game of it. And there's plenty more. This wasn't made by ZUN himself though, but it's a pretty well made game. Touhou is still central on danmaku, but it's been expanding to other genres as well thanks to fans. The fighting games have been popular recently and there have been collaborations between ZUN and other doujin artists to make some of the games. AM I THE ONLY SERIOUS TOHO FAN HERE? The "Touhou Project" you speak of is yes, all the danmaku "bullet hell" games. But some of the fighting games are considered part of Touhou Project as well. I really should stop getting into detail before the becomes tl;dr.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:34 am

    Treefrog, there's the problem, you over think and refine your words when you post.

    I like touhou but nothing like being a fan. that game looks cool I am downloading it now!


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:10 am

    Fratal wrote:Treefrog, there's the problem, you over think and refine your words when you post.

    I like touhou but nothing like being a fan. that game looks cool I am downloading it now!

    Oh! before you download it! Go to this thread and near the bottom should be a post with all the download links.

    http://www.pooshlmer.com/wakaba/res/525297.html#533033

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:44 am

    ok, basically, news to all...
    First, i got rid of all my viruses myslef *yay me!*

    Next, Gladix won the Makeover Contest, just want to show off his new dibs Razz





    Next, there is this...

    Your welcome lol

    Last, theres 2 new worlds, 1 is creative flatland, the other is the old server map. only kin can access the kin map, the pass for the door is kemimiland. :3

    The portals are at /warp worldselect
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:29 am

    Fratal wrote:Treefrog, there's the problem, you over think and refine your words when you post.

    That's a problem? That is just me being me. That is, if I am correct about what I think you're trying to say here. I can never be sure...

    But what ever. I'm unusually happy right now. I'm not sure why. This is normally the time of night I would sit there alone thinking depression realated thoughts. Or something like that. But I am instead somewhat happy. I guess it's probably because I made lots of progress on my house on the server and I have recently learned to accept that my hair is just going to be the way my hair is. I like my hair but it does things I don't like for reasons that were unknown untill recently. But I learned why my hair does some of the things it does and found a way to work with the way my hair wants to work and now I have finally found a way to fix the details that I think no one notices. My problem was I did not realise that my hair was forming to the shape of the arm rest on my couch, which I use as a pillow every night. Now what was once a strange almost L formation in my hair looks more like that little swirl shape at the end of Fluttershy's hair simply by changing the position my hair is in while I sleep and trying to mold the L in to something a little less weird.

    Now why I am I talking about changing the details of my hair you may ask? That's a good question. It gave me an incentive to change the details on my Minecraft skin. After making it have a few changes no one will notice I discovered some neat furnishing tricks I might use in my house on the server. So I only see more great progress to be made in the future. And more possibilities for me! upside-down half blocks are awesome! I suggest you guys try using them sometime. Just place a slab on a ceiling. They can be annoying to work with at times. But that will be fixed in the next update and you can do great detail work with them.


    Disclaimer: I am tired. And therefore can make more exaggerations, say silly things, or be more happy than normal. ...Or be more depressed than normal. Anyway, upside down-slabs might not be for you. They could be UGLY for all I know. All I know is Spycat says I act like I'm drunk when I'm tired. As always when tired, what I say is not always true. Yes I do act drunk when tired. But I may or may not be acting drunk now. I'm too tired to know. (I don't know this should even be called a disclaimer. It's more like claiming I can't claim anything because it's 3:30 AM. But what ever. It's 3:00 AM. What does it matter.)

    I do know that 3:30 AM is a time to go to bed. But I don't go to bed. I go to couch. Because my bed is stupid and I hate it and everyone finds it more convenient for me to sleep in here.
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 29
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:32 am

    Ok.... there's only one problem with the flatland Razz

    You can go in, give yourself diamond blocks (or whatever you need) and come back... boom, you just won free tons of diamonds.
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 am

    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    Last, theres 2 new worlds, 1 is creative flatland, the other is the old server map. only kin can access the kin map, the pass for the door is kemimiland. :3

    The portals are at /warp worldselect

    Idk how and where to enter the pass :/
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:12 am

    Cos Fail.

    Edit: I just spawned a LOT of mobs with eggs from creative, it was amazing and tomiz got spammed. sorry tomiz


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:05 pm