The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:58 pm

    @SobriquetP
    Ah, the uzumaki movie... yeah I heard about it, rated as one of the "best" "b-movie".
    Also that image... Gyo.... D: . . . . . fucking disgusting anime/manga.

    @Mohajid
    Oh yeah the skyrim DLC, gonna be awesome shit, new race (vampire lords thingy), new spells, crossbows, new mount, combat while riding, new bow types, new arrows, new land (And dimension?), new monsters. Everything!
    Also I hope its not only for xbox players (even if I am a xbox player). Though I hate the "better with kinect for xbox" thing.... fuck no that I'm going to get a kinect.
    avatar
    Mohajideus

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Mohajideus on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:06 pm

    I have kinect but I enjoy playing with my controller, I dont wanna shout at the tv when I come home, I just wanna chill with some skyrim.
    avatar
    will1b

    Posts : 84
    Join date : 2011-12-28
    Location : The Kingdom that is United

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  will1b on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:36 pm

    I can't remember where I heard it and it may not have been for Skyrim, but I heard somewhere that the DLC would be exclusive to xbox for a month or so, then be released for the rest of the platforms Very Happy

    EDIT: I found a few sources including the fact it's xbox exclusive for a month, so it is right Smile
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:42 pm

    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:SV..?
    SerVer.
    I see, then sure? Just have him post here about it first, at least that was Hos' rule, not sure about Cos' ruling...

    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Add some extra floors then maybe?

    You seem to not quite understand. I like it the way it is. Or should I say, the way it's going to be.
    Seems so.

    My brain kind of sort of hurts. It's been fighting itself quite a bit today. Let me begin by reminding you of things about myself. Starting with talking about The Four Temperaments. Now I'm guessing you probably did not want to read a wall of text. That's fine. The rest of this may just make a bit less sense.

    I'm a melancholic sanguine with quite a few phlegmatic traits and no choleric traits and all 3 melancholic needs and all 3 sanguine needs. Now I have many melancholic traits of course and of course many sanguine ones too. I always knew my mind was susceptible to conflicting with itself. But somewhat recently I have learned just how much my brain fights itself. I found out what temperament traits I have. And I discovered that almost all of my sanguine traits conflict with one of my melancholic ones. Let me tell you about some of my conflicts and problematic (and a few non problematic) traits:
    Adventure Time had an episode featuring those four personified, well it featured Melancholia but the other three popped out later.

    I can be rather dramatic at times. Sometimes the pony named Rarity can at times remind me of me. The fact that I can be rather dramatic at times is one of the main reasons. I'm not that dramatic on the internet though.
    A friend of mine is quite the fan of Rarity, he first liked Rainbow Dash but felt she turned into an uncaring jerk in the later seasons to which I responded that Rarity always was and is an uncaring jerk? Confusing.

    Now... I have a feeling I could perhaps regret this later... ...But I have made a wall of text despite my desires not to... ...But I have tried my best to make this one as refined as possible. ...But there probably will still be things I will regret saying in it... ...That's just how it is I guess... ...Though I guess I did learn a thing or two from this experience of preventing myself from making post that are too long... ...Though I guess I did come quite close to what some may consider a wall of text before now...
    Well... it was colorful?

    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:This is the con i went to last saturday, if link dont work, disregard it.
    http://youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?feature=plpp&v=a3pYK6OJzNA

    Edit: Page queen, bow down :3
    Consider it disregarded.

    Hostail wrote:That convention looked quite boring actually, so many people, so little partey!

    At the convention I was at last year it was... chaotic... it was fun as heck... that one looks so controlled, wheres all the fun D:
    I can also add that everywhere I went in Närcon, music, fan-girl screams, laughter and such was heard. and oh god the hugs, all the hugs.... pretty much 80% of all girls (and maybe 10% of all girls) had a sign where it said "Hug me Very Happy!". How can you say no to a guy girl wearing a sign like that? I think at only the first day I had exchanged more hugs than I had ever done in my whole life.

    Fuck now that I see homestuck cosplayers in the video I am thinking if I should also cosplay someone from homestuck at Närcon 2012....
    Seems tempting...

    EDIT: i think the reason i find it boring is because its so many people just walking around. I wonder why I think so :/
    Chaos is fun.
    I can easily say no to those signs as I have a fear that me hugging them will seem creepy, even when I was younger. Except when I know them of course.

    Treefrog54 wrote:
    Fratal wrote:TreeFrog, I can't figure out why you are so affected by things that are merely conversation. also you can say no and you can change, no one is locked down to being the same person for the rest of their life or otherwise they would not be alive.

    A few questions pop into my head;
    Do you fear change? (if so that's completely normal but you have to overcome that.)
    Do you take things far to seriously? (from my point of view, yes.)
    Are you just trolling us all? (because honestly the way you react is just unreal to me.)

    also talking about things you like dose not make you "chatty" it just makes you interested in the topic of conversation, I don't really say much when people are talking unless they are directing something at me or I feel I can contribute to the conversation(interested). Just like here I don't post something unless I think it will contribute.

    In the end this probably will have no effect on you whatsoever but meh...

    I am going to start my reply by saying that I am chatty.

    You do not know me off the internet. I am much more chatty off the internet. But my brain can not see you as people. my brain sees you as nothing but text and avatars. But I know you are people. My mind sees you as people. And a forum like this is slow communication. This causes my brain to act differently online and I discovered there is nothing I can do about it. That's why I am not chatty online. But you don't know how many times yesterday I began typing chatty things and changed my mind because I thought the things I began typing were silly or immature and then the back part of my mind which told me to type those things in the first place would want them said differently so I could satisfy both desires.
    And rightly so, I could just be an very good AI, something of which I wonder at times.

    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:ok, basically, news to all...
    First, i got rid of all my viruses myslef *yay me!*

    Next, Gladix won the Makeover Contest, just want to show off his new dibs Razz
    By 'makeover' you do mean just decorating the house he already has... right? Not giving him a completely new house?

    Last, theres 2 new worlds, 1 is creative flatland, the other is the old server map. only kin can access the kin map, the pass for the door is kemimiland. :3

    The portals are at /warp worldselect
    Wait I am a mod, not Kin... aww :'c


    Last edited by felinoel on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:38 pm

    Fratal wrote:I only got to lvl 23... and Ica got a few stacks of wool. I see nothing but good things cept the 99999999999999999 warning messages it gave you ;P
    Youve been jailed for 15 mins, and you need to be online for those 15 mins or they dont count :/, also fined 600c and took all your hacked items away. This is very disappointing frat. Wow...
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:41 pm

    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    Fratal wrote:I only got to lvl 23... and Ica got a few stacks of wool. I see nothing but good things cept the 99999999999999999 warning messages it gave you ;P
    Youve been jailed for 15 mins, and you need to be online for those 15 mins or they dont count :/, also fined 600c and took all your hacked items away. This is very disappointing frat. Wow...
    Did you see my responses to you above?



    ONLY EFFING TEN POINTS?!?! Erza was not thinking strategically, all she needed to fight was 51 of them... blah.



    Oh and here is a magic spell called Kitten Blast.



    Look, she meows too.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:09 pm

    Now if I was cool I would say "I was just testing your resolve to take action against a kin member!" but that would be backwards reasoning, and my real reason was because it was fun to spawn and kill ~300 sheep!


    Somehow the fairy tail manga looks soo much better than the anime. I have only watched 16 eps...


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:27 pm

    Fratal wrote:Now if I was cool I would say "I was just testing your resolve to take action against a kin member!" but that would be backwards reasoning, and my real reason was because it was fun to spawn and kill ~300 sheep!


    Somehow the fairy tail manga looks soo much better than the anime. I have only watched 16 eps...
    I can't watch the anime anymore, I keep reading the manga and the anime doesn't change from the manga (unlike most) and the manga is like five plots ahead of the anime so I already know what will happen in the anime.
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:43 pm

    Mohajideus wrote:I have kinect but I enjoy playing with my controller, I dont wanna shout at the tv when I come home, I just wanna chill with some skyrim.
    But shouting is fun......
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:10 pm

    Tomiz wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Cos Fail.

    Edit: I just spawned a LOT of mobs with eggs from creative, it was amazing and tomiz got spammed. sorry tomiz

    First you gave yourself tons of Exp, and then you went and spawned 320 sheep inside of Ica's castle. I call that griefing, not something you can turn back by saying "sorry" Very Happy
    Yeah seems like griefing to me too, I was wondering where all those sheep came from.

    Icarium wrote:Heh... I just stumbled upon this video... it was hilarious XD

    Is it?

    Mohajideus wrote:Shame I couldnt fuck over the system. :L
    Me too, Cos has made me lose so much xp, it would have been nice to have had a way to get that all back.

    Mohajideus wrote:One last week of bullshit. What the fuck Sweden? Just give me summmmeeeeer :L
    Also, skyrim DLC is gonna be released soon.
    Heard its only going on Xbox or some shit like that, quite the bullshit.

    Looks awesome. =L
    I get use of Skyrim on an Xbox in a month, sweet.

    Hostail wrote:@Mohajid
    Oh yeah the skyrim DLC, gonna be awesome shit, new race (vampire lords thingy), new spells, crossbows, new mount, combat while riding, new bow types, new arrows, new land (And dimension?), new monsters. Everything!
    Also I hope its not only for xbox players (even if I am a xbox player). Though I hate the "better with kinect for xbox" thing.... fuck no that I'm going to get a kinect.
    AWESOME @_@
    avatar
    Mohajideus

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Mohajideus on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:16 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Now if I was cool I would say "I was just testing your resolve to take action against a kin member!" but that would be backwards reasoning, and my real reason was because it was fun to spawn and kill ~300 sheep!


    Somehow the fairy tail manga looks soo much better than the anime. I have only watched 16 eps...
    I can't watch the anime anymore, I keep reading the manga and the anime doesn't change from the manga (unlike most) and the manga is like five plots ahead of the anime so I already know what will happen in the anime.
    But... Boobies in color D:
    @Pepran, If you say Fus ro dah will it do Fus ro dah?
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:20 pm

    felinoel wrote:A friend of mine is quite the fan of Rarity, he first liked Rainbow Dash but felt she turned into an uncaring jerk in the later seasons to which I responded that Rarity always was and is an uncaring jerk? Confusing.

    I don't feel that Rarity is an uncaring jerk. Despite relating to Fluttershy more I feel Rarity might be the pony who is most like me. And I don't see anything really uncaring or jerkish about her. Sure, she does not treat her cat as well as she could. But I understand why. Sure she gets angry at her little sister a lot. But the thing is, if I had a little sibling like that I would be the exact same way. She may not be as caring as she could be but she does not seem like a jerk. Really, if I was a sanguine melancholic I would be a lot like her. Sanguines tend to just be more careless sometimes. Carelessness can be mistaken for jerkishness but there is a difference.

    Speaking of carelessness, I think it's probably the same thing with Rainbowdash. I'm pretty sure she is a sanguine choleric. And I can tell you that I have a sanguine choleric "friend" and Rainbowdash is much less of a careless jerk than she is. But I also don't remember Rainbowdash becoming an uncaring jerk later in the show. She is somewhat careless and uncaring. But as far as I remember, that's just how she is. I have seen way worse in reality.


    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:Now... I have a feeling I could perhaps regret this later... ...But I have made a wall of text despite my desires not to... ...But I have tried my best to make this one as refined as possible. ...But there probably will still be things I will regret saying in it... ...That's just how it is I guess... ...Though I guess I did learn a thing or two from this experience of preventing myself from making post that are too long... ...Though I guess I did come quite close to what some may consider a wall of text before now...
    Well... it was colorful?

    True.

    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:That convention looked quite boring actually, so many people, so little partey!

    At the convention I was at last year it was... chaotic... it was fun as heck... that one looks so controlled, wheres all the fun D:
    I can also add that everywhere I went in Närcon, music, fan-girl screams, laughter and such was heard. and oh god the hugs, all the hugs.... pretty much 80% of all girls (and maybe 10% of all girls) had a sign where it said "Hug me Very Happy!". How can you say no to a guy girl wearing a sign like that? I think at only the first day I had exchanged more hugs than I had ever done in my whole life.

    Fuck now that I see homestuck cosplayers in the video I am thinking if I should also cosplay someone from homestuck at Närcon 2012....
    Seems tempting...

    EDIT: i think the reason i find it boring is because its so many people just walking around. I wonder why I think so :/
    Chaos is fun.
    I can easily say no to those signs as I have a fear that me hugging them will seem creepy, even when I was younger. Except when I know them of course.

    Chaos can be fun as long as the chaos happens at an event that is not very serious.

    Also, it would be easy for me to say no to those signs too. Strangers hugging me? No. Never. I don't care how huggable if my friends say I am. I can't just go around being hugged by strangers. I have enough trouble having to shake strangers hands. Or sometimes even saying hello to anyone I don't know. If I go to an anime convention (Which I probably will some day) I would certainly be on the look out for anyone who might do something such as glomp strangers.


    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I am going to start my reply by saying that I am chatty.

    You do not know me off the internet. I am much more chatty off the internet. But my brain can not see you as people. my brain sees you as nothing but text and avatars. But I know you are people. My mind sees you as people. And a forum like this is slow communication. This causes my brain to act differently online and I discovered there is nothing I can do about it. That's why I am not chatty online. But you don't know how many times yesterday I began typing chatty things and changed my mind because I thought the things I began typing were silly or immature and then the back part of my mind which told me to type those things in the first place would want them said differently so I could satisfy both desires.
    And rightly so, I could just be an very good AI, something of which I wonder at times.

    A very good AI would probably be made by creating a machine that has artificial actual intelligence. Therefore, it would work much like an actual intelligence. It would just be artificial.

    Hostail wrote:Though I hate the "better with kinect for xbox" thing.... fuck no that I'm going to get a kinect.
    Mohajideus wrote:I have kinect but I enjoy playing with my controller, I dont wanna shout at the tv when I come home, I just wanna chill with some skyrim.

    The Kennect is a neat piece of technology. Not that I have ever used one. But I don't have any desire to use one. I connect better with a game when I have something physical to hold. A game needs a controller with buttons. Otherwise the game developer is somewhat limited when it comes to controls. I can't imagine a game like for example, Zelda Skyward Sword with out that controller to hold like your sword. That's why I have no interest in a Kennect. Also I can imagine a Kennect requiring you to stand up sometimes. I play Wii games like Zelda while sitting down I don't want to stand up while playing a game. I like to be able to chose if I sit down calmly swinging my hands and relaxing or standing up swinging my hands more wildly. I feel that when the next generation of consoles arrives, we will go back to more controllers like the Wii Remote for motion game play. The Kennect is a good idea. But I feel it's just the start. And some things don't start as well as they could. But they get better with time. Video games themselves were once just games like Pac-Man. Good. But somewhat repetitive. Now they are games like Skyrim. Technology is always getting better and as computer technology gets better game design possibilities open up.
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:47 pm

    Mohajideus wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Now if I was cool I would say "I was just testing your resolve to take action against a kin member!" but that would be backwards reasoning, and my real reason was because it was fun to spawn and kill ~300 sheep!


    Somehow the fairy tail manga looks soo much better than the anime. I have only watched 16 eps...
    I can't watch the anime anymore, I keep reading the manga and the anime doesn't change from the manga (unlike most) and the manga is like five plots ahead of the anime so I already know what will happen in the anime.
    But... Boobies in color D:
    @Pepran, If you say Fus ro dah will it do Fus ro dah?
    Oh you guys mean't when you have kinect? Sure that would be a bonus
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:29 pm

    Fratal wrote:Now if I was cool I would say "I was just testing your resolve to take action against a kin member!" but that would be backwards reasoning, and my real reason was because it was fun to spawn and kill ~300 sheep!


    Somehow the fairy tail manga looks soo much better than the anime. I have only watched 16 eps...
    Oh also don't forget the several stacks of diamond blocks. I think it was around a double chest almost filled with it right? You may think its fun to grief and cheat, but we don't.
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:49 am

    there where 4 stacks of diamond blocks and the mob eggs and the exp bottles, I had my fun with the mob eggs and was probably not even going to get around to using that diamond for anything cause I think I have finished that base.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:21 am

    Cosmic. One of my friends told me to ask you if he can come to your server and build a house behind the giant pixel picture of Fluttershy and put a window in her eye.

    This friend, Clamyzzz, is somewhat crazy, somewhat shy, and one of my two best friends. The other best friend is his older brother, Docdocdoc01. Who is basically like Fluttershy. Let me tell every one a conversation I had with them earlier this evening:

    "You should come to the CosmicCraft server."
    "But what if someone talks to me or something...?"
    "You just need to be like me and say "good day" and then not talk again. ...Though actually I do talk again. But if you don't talk then no one will talk to you."
    "But I probably wouldn't do much or build much..."
    "You can just live in my house. I (will) have plenty of space."
    "You need to ask the owner of that server if I can build a house in the Fluttershy picture."
    "I might come if Clamy comes..."

    And that's the story of how I was reminded that I was asked to ask you a question.
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:35 am

    Treefrog54 wrote:Cosmic. One of my friends told me to ask you if he can come to your server and build a house behind the giant pixel picture of Fluttershy and put a window in her eye.

    This friend, Clamyzzz, is somewhat crazy, somewhat shy, and one of my two best friends. The other best friend is his older brother, Docdocdoc01. Who is basically like Fluttershy. Let me tell every one a conversation I had with them earlier this evening:

    "You should come to the CosmicCraft server."
    "But what if someone talks to me or something...?"
    "You just need to be like me and say "good day" and then not talk again. ...Though actually I do talk again. But if you don't talk then no one will talk to you."
    "But I probably wouldn't do much or build much..."
    "You can just live in my house. I (will) have plenty of space."
    "You need to ask the owner of that server if I can build a house in the Fluttershy picture."
    "I might come if Clamy comes..."

    And that's the story of how I was reminded that I was asked to ask you a question.

    Cool story... bro. No but seriously, they seem like really cool friends!
    avatar
    Mohajideus

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Mohajideus on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:39 am

    "He griefed"
    Fuckin how? Griefing is when you destroy shit, sure, he broke the rules but wtf guys. Why bash Fratal for doing minor shit like that?
    It didnt hurt anyone. So stop being so butthurt.
    avatar
    Tomiz

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Czech Republic

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Tomiz on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:52 am

    Mohajideus wrote:"He griefed"
    Fuckin how? Griefing is when you destroy shit, sure, he broke the rules but wtf guys. Why bash Fratal for doing minor shit like that?
    It didnt hurt anyone. So stop being so butthurt.

    Wikipedia, one of the cases of griefing from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

    "Spamming when done with an element of intent to bother other players rather than derive some benefit."

    And 15 minutes of jail and 600$ fine is not such a major punishment, but if this goes unpunished, bad things will happen in future should there be another oportunity.

    The reason this is such a huge case is because people talk about it too much.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:31 pm

    Mohajideus wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Now if I was cool I would say "I was just testing your resolve to take action against a kin member!" but that would be backwards reasoning, and my real reason was because it was fun to spawn and kill ~300 sheep!


    Somehow the fairy tail manga looks soo much better than the anime. I have only watched 16 eps...
    I can't watch the anime anymore, I keep reading the manga and the anime doesn't change from the manga (unlike most) and the manga is like five plots ahead of the anime so I already know what will happen in the anime.
    But... Boobies in color D:
    lol good point, I may go watch it then Rolling Eyes

    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:That convention looked quite boring actually, so many people, so little partey!

    At the convention I was at last year it was... chaotic... it was fun as heck... that one looks so controlled, wheres all the fun D:
    I can also add that everywhere I went in Närcon, music, fan-girl screams, laughter and such was heard. and oh god the hugs, all the hugs.... pretty much 80% of all girls (and maybe 10% of all girls) had a sign where it said "Hug me Very Happy!". How can you say no to a guy girl wearing a sign like that? I think at only the first day I had exchanged more hugs than I had ever done in my whole life.

    Fuck now that I see homestuck cosplayers in the video I am thinking if I should also cosplay someone from homestuck at Närcon 2012....
    Seems tempting...

    EDIT: i think the reason i find it boring is because its so many people just walking around. I wonder why I think so :/
    Chaos is fun.
    I can easily say no to those signs as I have a fear that me hugging them will seem creepy, even when I was younger. Except when I know them of course.

    Chaos can be fun as long as the chaos happens at an event that is not very serious.

    Also, it would be easy for me to say no to those signs too. Strangers hugging me? No. Never. I don't care how huggable if my friends say I am. I can't just go around being hugged by strangers. I have enough trouble having to shake strangers hands. Or sometimes even saying hello to anyone I don't know. If I go to an anime convention (Which I probably will some day) I would certainly be on the look out for anyone who might do something such as glomp strangers.
    The more serious it is the better for the chaos and these people are fine with hugging strangers it is just that I would feel creepy if I hugged them

    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I am going to start my reply by saying that I am chatty.

    You do not know me off the internet. I am much more chatty off the internet. But my brain can not see you as people. my brain sees you as nothing but text and avatars. But I know you are people. My mind sees you as people. And a forum like this is slow communication. This causes my brain to act differently online and I discovered there is nothing I can do about it. That's why I am not chatty online. But you don't know how many times yesterday I began typing chatty things and changed my mind because I thought the things I began typing were silly or immature and then the back part of my mind which told me to type those things in the first place would want them said differently so I could satisfy both desires.
    And rightly so, I could just be an very good AI, something of which I wonder at times.

    A very good AI would probably be made by creating a machine that has artificial actual intelligence. Therefore, it would work much like an actual intelligence. It would just be artificial.
    Yes?

    Fratal wrote:there where 4 stacks of diamond blocks and the mob eggs and the exp bottles, I had my fun with the mob eggs and was probably not even going to get around to using that diamond for anything cause I think I have finished that base.
    Wait, exp bottles? Is that a new item?
    ... Kimi those need to be prizes for the mob arena!!! I am tired of all this wheat and leather... x.x
    I get enough of those on my farm. Oops, I said nothing about wheat on my farm... >.>

    Treefrog54 wrote:[color=darkgray]Cosmic. One of my friends told me to ask you if he can come to your server and build a house behind the giant pixel picture of Fluttershy and put a window in her eye.

    This friend, Clamyzzz, is somewhat crazy, somewhat shy, and one of my two best friends. The other best friend is his older brother, Docdocdoc01. Who is basically like Fluttershy. Let me tell every one a conversation I had with them earlier this evening:
    Sanity is overrated.

    "You should come to the CosmicCraft server."
    "But what if someone talks to me or something...?"
    "You just need to be like me and say "good day" and then not talk again. ...Though actually I do talk again. But if you don't talk then no one will talk to you."
    Nah I likely will.
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:18 pm

    Tomiz wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:"He griefed"
    Fuckin how? Griefing is when you destroy shit, sure, he broke the rules but wtf guys. Why bash Fratal for doing minor shit like that?
    It didnt hurt anyone. So stop being so butthurt.

    Wikipedia, one of the cases of griefing from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

    "Spamming when done with an element of intent to bother other players rather than derive some benefit."

    And 15 minutes of jail and 600$ fine is not such a major punishment, but if this goes unpunished, bad things will happen in future should there be another oportunity.

    The reason this is such a huge case is because people talk about it too much.
    Yeah, its all past now, Fratal is forgiven and such.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:27 pm

    Hostail wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:"He griefed"
    Fuckin how? Griefing is when you destroy shit, sure, he broke the rules but wtf guys. Why bash Fratal for doing minor shit like that?
    It didnt hurt anyone. So stop being so butthurt.

    Wikipedia, one of the cases of griefing from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Griefer

    "Spamming when done with an element of intent to bother other players rather than derive some benefit."

    And 15 minutes of jail and 600$ fine is not such a major punishment, but if this goes unpunished, bad things will happen in future should there be another oportunity.

    The reason this is such a huge case is because people talk about it too much.
    Yeah, its all past now, Fratal is forgiven and such.
    Anyone up for some mob arena? The oddjob class needs tweaked imo, Kimi where did you get the design?
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:13 pm

    YAY!!! I is forgiven!!! *Hugs next poster!*

    ohh and feli there is an item that was added called "bottle 'o enchanting", it is there so you can enchant in creative easily.

    also I keep hearing kimi and it is soo confusing is there some one here names kimi or is it kimi as in the Japanese word for you?


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:51 pm

    Fratal wrote:YAY!!! I is forgiven!!! *Hugs next poster!*

    ohh and feli there is an item that was added called "bottle 'o enchanting", it is there so you can enchant in creative easily.

    also I keep hearing kimi and it is soo confusing is there some one here names kimi or is it kimi as in the Japanese word for you?
    *hugs*
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 30
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:22 pm

    Fratal wrote:YAY!!! I is forgiven!!! *Hugs next poster!*

    ohh and feli there is an item that was added called "bottle 'o enchanting", it is there so you can enchant in creative easily.

    also I keep hearing kimi and it is soo confusing is there some one here names kimi or is it kimi as in the Japanese word for you?
    CosmicAmmity98

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:42 am