The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

Main Thread

pizzamanilla

Re: Main Thread

Post  pizzamanilla on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:02 am

Lenyntaka wrote:
    SobriquetP wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:Since I have 63 different wallpapers, I uploaded them into an album Razz

http://imgur.com/a/PCx2f#0

EDIT: Imgur has duplicated some of the images, gotta reupload...

Yeah, my wallpaper folder has 55 wallpapers on rotation hourly. I just posted the one showing at the time. XD
    and i was thinking that me having 12 was too much :I

I got around... idk, I download too much. I download whatever I find and like on 4chan and Konachan.
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal on Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:17 am

50 is nothing, I used to have 1000~ish wallpapers on rotation before I got my desktop, I spent countless nights lost is the random section of www.wallbase.cc

Now I just change it to what I feel like, up until a month ago it was Shinobu from Nisemonogatari

Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:45 am

Felinoel, your problems... I understand them. I don't know I have ever really finished much of anything I have built. If it is of any decent size it goes unfinished. It's only a matter of time untill something else tragic happens to me. I already began my time on the server with sadness. I once got a house finished. I had plans for expansion. The house got burned down by a griefer. At the time it was my greatest house. I finished a house I spent a lot of work on and as soon as it was done and I was about to get ready to open a Minecraft mining company it's basically abandon server. And then due to A.D.D. I wanted to make an airship to keep my stuff in but I was too lazy to build one untill the last minute basically. I had no wood and I was forced to dismantle my hard work and effort to build that boat. It is amazing I did not get more depressed by that one.

No body besides me I guess understands what it feels like to never be able to finish anything. That is the story of my own life. Never able to finish much of anything.

He also lost his exp due to a misunderstanding. ...I have lots of misunderstandings...

The things he said went unanswered. It's not like I have some soft voice like Fluttershy or something. Yet both online and offline it seems that people just can't hear me sometimes. Rather then that making me try harder to get someones attention it just makes me give up easier. And when I give up get depressed and just kind of think "Of course... why did I think anyone cares what I say..." and then a great base for insane melancholic thoughts has a chance to be formed. (Then I may feel like saying something and then think "Oh wait! No one cares about anything I say...!" and then thoughts like that begin to clog my brain. And thoughts like that are dangerous to have around.)

I know Felinoel, you say sanity is overrated. But really, I am prone misery and I am susceptible to misery realated insanity. I know what I felt that day on Hostail's server. I don't know what else you could call it. The way my brain just felt like it hit a switch and then I was a mad man. The blur. The way my brain clogged up with unconscious thoughts like corrupt files on a computer. The sudden loss of vocabulary upon trying to get help. The way the whole world blurred. A feeling almost as if my brain flipped the switch back down and my primary conscious thought processing abilities shut off while my brain removed the insane thoughts. Then after the insane thoughts were gone everything faded back to normal and my brain was fully up and running again.

The story of how I felt while I was insane. That's a story I have told many times. Each time a slightly different way. Because I tell it so many times that I find slightly better ways to explain it each time. That is a feeling I will never forget. It is amazing I remembered the feeling I felt then. I felt almost incapable of storing memories while insane.
    But I remember what memory storage felt like. I simply could not access many parts of my brain. They were blocked off by the unconscious thoughts. But there was something my unconscious part of my brain needed from the conscious part; Senses. I needed sight to see. And I needed to feel emotion. The insanity was cause by bundled up emotion which needs to be accessed by both the conscious and unconscious thought processes for the most effect as I have learned from just general sadness. Because I could access that bundle of negative emotions in my memory banks I could also store my feelings of insanity.

Anyway, I have A.D.D. and get easily distracted telling stories about myself.

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:Cosmic. One of my friends told me to ask you if he can come to your server and build a house behind the giant pixel picture of Fluttershy and put a window in her eye.
    Tell him i would be honored

Are you serious? I thought for sure you would say no. And I told him you would probably say no. But if you are serious then good for him I guess.

I will post a picture of my desk top tomorrow.
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:31 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:I know Felinoel, you say sanity is overrated.
    Sanity is what helps you realize that you are sad, lose some more of it.

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Server 3k Day this Saturday! Many prizes! A good show. Cake! No lie!
    Saturday June 9 @ /warp eventcenter. 1pm EDT/7pm GMT Do the math and research for your own timezone!

Edit: Getting sick of page queen -.-
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:17 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Saturday June 9 @ /warp eventcenter. 1pm EDT/7pm GMT Do the math and research for your own timezone!
    Or you know... use this.
    http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

felinoel wrote:Oh hey speaking of the Inuit culture for Millenaire, I am having issues deciding how their culture specific block should look if anyone wants to opinionate on my current designs.

No response... anyone?
    Hostail

Post  Hostail on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:24 pm

Fratal wrote:50 is nothing, I used to have 1000~ish wallpapers on rotation before I got my desktop, I spent countless nights lost is the random section of www.wallbase.cc

Now I just change it to what I feel like, up until a month ago it was Shinobu from Nisemonogatari
    wallbase is an amazing place.... So much win there.

@felinoel
    About those textures, the first ones looks good but I will have to say the second option.
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Fratal wrote:50 is nothing, I used to have 1000~ish wallpapers on rotation before I got my desktop, I spent countless nights lost is the random section of www.wallbase.cc

@felinoel
    About those textures, the first ones looks good but I will have to say the second option.
    Really? It doesn't look too... rough to you?
    Keep in mind these are Native Americans from the 11th Century who are making these blocks.
    Hostail

Post  Hostail on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:55 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

@felinoel
    Keep in mind these are Native Americans from the 11th Century who are making these blocks.
    Why do you ask for my opinion if you correct me after Smile? I just said the second option looks "better". Thats all.
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:56 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

@felinoel
    Why do you ask for my opinion if you correct me after Smile? I just said the second option looks "better". Thats all.
    Because I am continuing the conversation to discuss it.

EDIT:

Here is how it looks in game, and I realize now that for some reason it is super red..? I will have to touch up that red a bit but look at the differences, you chose the one on the right side.

EDIT:
    Ugh seriously? The thread still splits? x.x

Last edited by felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hostail

Post  Hostail on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:08 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

@felinoel

EDIT:
    Spoiler:

Here is how it looks in game, and I realize now that for some reason it is super red..? I will have to touch up that red a bit but look at the differences, you chose the one on the right side.

EDIT:
    There is no way to change it, so you will have to live with that.
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:11 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

@felinoel

EDIT:
    Spoiler:

EDIT:
    There is no way to change it, so you will have to live with that.
    I see, well any thoughts now on the block designs now that you see how they look in game?
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:00 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Server 3k Day this Saturday! Many prizes! A good show. Cake! No lie!
    Saturday June 9 @ /warp eventcenter. 1pm EDT/7pm GMT Do the math and research for your own timezone!

1:00 PM EDT and 7:00 PM GMT are different times. Last time I came late when I thought I came early because I came on the right time for GMT. 1:00 PM EDT is 12:00 PM for me and 7:00 PM GMT is 2:00 PM for me. So 5:00 PM GMT is 1:00 PM EDT.

It could be that the website that I use for knowing time zones is wrong. But I see nothing to support that it is wrong.

Here are two links to the website: GMT. EDT.

Last edited by Treefrog54 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:02 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Server 3k Day this Saturday! Many prizes! A good show. Cake! No lie!

1:00 PM EDT and 7:00 PM GMT are different times. Last time I came late when I thought I came early because I came on the right GMT time.
    1:00 PM EDT is 12:00 PM for me and 7:00 PM GMT is 2:00 PM for me. So 5:00 PM GMT is 1:00 PM EDT.

It could be that the website that I use for knowing time zones is wrong. But I see nothing to support that it is wrong.

Here are two links to the website: GMT. EDT.
    Well there is EDT and EST which are used for the same place, maybe the site you guys use doesn't account for the difference between EDT and EST?
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:07 pm

felinoel wrote:Well there is EDT and EST which are used for the same place, maybe the site you guys use doesn't account for the difference between EDT and EST?

Well this site says there is no difference between the two. EST.
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:09 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Well there is EDT and EST which are used for the same place, maybe the site you guys use doesn't account for the difference between EDT and EST?

There is no difference in where it is used, they are both used for the same place, but there is difference in the time, there is an hour difference.

EDIT:
    Oh hey the oddest thing happened when I was digging out a trench for Jas' home, glowstone started flying out of the dirt... wtf?!
    Is this some mcmmo stuff?
    will1b

Post  will1b on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:08 pm

Yeah, it's mcmmo.

Also, I'm really annoyed. Someone has built an epic looking thing above my house without asking me xD Unluckily, I can't connect to the server, receiving the error:
    java.net.langRuntimeException:cause.session.connection=null.failedJava.net

I also can't chat through the dynmap, receiving another error, which is a lot more descriptive as to what, but not as to why:
    Error: You are not permitted to send chat messages

I won the EMMCE! XD

Also, I got Hos to /pardon me... and I could connect? Strange.
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:13 pm

Edit: Getting sick of page queen -.-

Damn I won't be able to make it ; ~ ;. Got a camping trip this weekend till Sunday and idk what time I'll be back.
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:14 pm

Help! I left the arena and it teleported me into the void!?
    I took screenshots and kept falling for a while asking Hos to tp me and then I got kicked off and now I can't reconnect though the dynmap says both Hos and Will are on.
    will1b

Post  will1b on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:16 pm

The server's crashed
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 pm

will1b wrote:The server's crashed
    Was it me falling into the void..?
    will1b

Post  will1b on Fri Jun 08, 2012 10:19 pm

Probably not. There's no real reason FOR the server to crash, generally the minecraft server is pretty stable. It's only crashed for me once, and that's due to a plugin.

The Dynmap is probably running off of the last files downloaded to your PC: Me and Hos being on.

EDIT: Server is back, but Kimi didn't put my items in my chests ;_;

I lost 14 diamonds, a set of diamond armour, about a stack of iron ingots, 2 stacks of gold nuggets, 2 stacks of cookies, 3 rotten flesh, a diamond sword, iron sword and stone sword, even 2 stacks of cobble Sad

EDIT 2: Hos replaced the diamond stuff :3
    EDIT 3: Kimi gave it all back Very Happy

Last edited by will1b on Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    Hostail

Post  Hostail on Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:16 am

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:

There is no difference in where it is used, they are both used for the same place, but there is difference in the time, there is an hour difference.

EDIT:
    Oh hey the oddest thing happened when I was digging out a trench for Jas' home, glowstone started flying out of the dirt... wtf?!
    Yeah, excavation has a rare chance to dig up treasures, I think theres even like a 0.0000001% chance to dig up diamond at over level 100 or so
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:47 am

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:

EDIT:
    Yeah, excavation has a rare chance to dig up treasures, I think theres even like a 0.0000001% chance to dig up diamond at over level 100 or so
    Sure sure digging up treasure makes sense I can see that, so why am I digging up glowstone?

Who is infusing the planet with glowstone? o.O

Spending some time with the flight ability gave me this thought. No one seems to like it...
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:03 am

Time to do things other people have done and say things I have wanted to say.

Theres my desk top.

Pony chart.

With interesting unexpected results. I never thought I would get an arrow shape pointing up to Twilight Sparkle. But I soon realised it made sense. The melancholic temperament is a strong one. And I tend to look more at the "personality realated things" than the "true inner personality". My "inner personality" is really more like Twilight's then anypony elses. But when I comes to the "personality realated things" I'm more like a mix between Rarity Fluttershy and Twilight. I tend to forget that if I was a unicorn I would probably be interested in learning quite a bit about magic. Though probably not as much as Twilight.

What I mean by "true inner personality" and "personality realated things" is hard to explain. It's like how Rarity and me do similar things for the same reasons. We both like different forms of art. Every time I look at myself in a mirror I think "My hair looks odd the way it does that..." and then I have to go messing with it untill I feel it looks acceptable enough. And we both don't like dirt. Or the fact that when Twilight first meets Fluttershy and accidentally startles her she acts a lot like I would in the same situation. She even hid behind her hair just a little bit the same way I do. If you have long hair that is at all like mine or Fluttershy's then doing things like turning your head down a certain way will cause your hair to somewhat cover your face. So in episode one there is a short scene where the camera in a first person perspective from Fluttershy's point of view. If you have every wondered what I see when I am in a moment of shyness then go to that scene and pretend the pink hair on the edges of the screen are blonde. Anyway, Fluttershy also has other things about her I could use as examples but I have just a few minutes ago been struck by tiredness and now I am unable to think clearly and therefore, unable to say anything properly.

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I know Felinoel, you say sanity is overrated.
    Sanity is what helps you realize that you are sad, lose some more of it.

I will spend the last of my brain power on this late reply.

Which would you rather have, miserable me. Or me yelling like an insane mad man with a group of people surrounding me telling me to calm down. And then when or if my sanity returns I end up being more miserable because of what I did when I was too miserable to feel misery. If I'm too miserable to feel misery then my emotions have to be in complete chaos while they have a street fight in wackoville thinking they are just saying hello or something and not beating each other up. Or something like that. And something like that might make my mind dangerous and probably make pretty scary to be around.

A battle field for a brain is like a crazy train at the speed of insane crashing down memory lane. Smashing the buildings where the memories of misery were kept. Sadness from shyness. Shyness from carefulness. Carefulness because of the way I am. A hate for myself. A dislike for the ways of people in general. A corrupted mind. Thinking it was the fault of people in general because no one had communities where people like me could be happy. In truth I did not know what I wanted. But I did not know that I did not know. So the hate for myself was directed from myself to everyone in general. These thoughts were stored as memories when not being thought about. All of that sad hate being released from the depths of my brain the cause of the insanity.

To be continued... (I had to basically cut off what I was saying because I can't remember thoughts properly or something along those lines. I don't know anymore. I'm hungry. And I need sleep.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:50 am