The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:39 pm

    Treefrog54 wrote:With interesting unexpected results. I never thought I would get an arrow shape pointing up to Twilight Sparkle. But I soon realised it made sense. The melancholic temperament is a strong one. And I tend to look more at the "personality realated things" than the "true inner personality". My "inner personality" is really more like Twilight's then anypony elses. But when I comes to the "personality realated things" I'm more like a mix between Rarity Fluttershy and Twilight. I tend to forget that if I was a unicorn I would probably be interested in learning quite a bit about magic. Though probably not as much as Twilight.
    I never could understand why so few unicorns are really all that interested in magic...

    What I mean by "true inner personality" and "personality realated things" is hard to explain. It's like how Rarity and me do similar things for the same reasons. We both like different forms of art. Every time I look at myself in a mirror I think "My hair looks odd the way it does that..." and then I have to go messing with it untill I feel it looks acceptable enough. And we both don't like dirt. Or the fact that when Twilight first meets Fluttershy and accidentally startles her she acts a lot like I would in the same situation. She even hid behind her hair just a little bit the same way I do. If you have long hair that is at all like mine or Fluttershy's then doing things like turning your head down a certain way will cause your hair to somewhat cover your face. So in episode one there is a short scene where the camera in a first person perspective from Fluttershy's point of view. If you have every wondered what I see when I am in a moment of shyness then go to that scene and pretend the pink hair on the edges of the screen are blonde. Anyway, Fluttershy also has other things about her I could use as examples but I have just a few minutes ago been struck by tiredness and now I am unable to think clearly and therefore, unable to say anything properly.
    I used to have long hair but got it cut for a job interview... my ears are cold now...

    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I know Felinoel, you say sanity is overrated.
    Sanity is what helps you realize that you are sad, lose some more of it.

    I will spend the last of my brain power on this late reply.

    Which would you rather have, miserable me. Or me yelling like an insane mad man with a group of people surrounding me telling me to calm down. And then when or if my sanity returns I end up being more miserable because of what I did when I was too miserable to feel misery. If I'm too miserable to feel misery then my emotions have to be in complete chaos while they have a street fight in wackoville thinking they are just saying hello or something and not beating each other up. Or something like that. And something like that might make my mind dangerous and probably make pretty scary to be around.
    Insane people don't always yell?

    _________________
    Let me tell you a bit of useful information:
    If you're going to stab someone then you have to look nice while doing it. You need to put on your most fanciest of clothes and use your finest of stabbing tools. Then you must elegantly sneak your way to the back of your victim with the most silent of silence before you gracefully swing your knife in to the victims back before fading away back in to the shadows with a job done as well as it possibly can be...
    Duly noted.

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:08 am

    Server host is switching providers for servers. Were going to be getting a new ip it seems, will post it when i know more. Server is down ATM
    avatar
    Mohajideus

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Mohajideus on Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:13 am

    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Server host is switching providers for servers. Were going to be getting a new ip it seems, will post it when i know more. Server is down ATM

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 am

    Mohajideus wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Server host is switching providers for servers. Were going to be getting a new ip it seems, will post it when i know more. Server is down ATM
    Im feeling both "yay" and "O.o" about that pic XD
    avatar
    Lenyntaka

    Posts : 289
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Lenyntaka on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:31 am

    gais gais, using new mod Very Happy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2L0RyGJADlg
    get it here



    Eedit
    eh, youtube link seems to not work :/

    EEedit
    what happened to the serv?

    EEEedit
    nevermind,
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:42 am

    Now I feel like setting up my tekkit server once again XD

    Edit: seems like cos server is up... tekkit revival is pushed away then Razz

    Edit2: ugh.... dynamap is working... mc server ip has changed though
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:37 am

    felinoel wrote:Insane people don't always yell?

    Yes. But I certainly did. And continuing what I was saying last night, I have learned that when I went insane it was basically an insane version of some kind of angry tantrum. Sort of like when I missed that party on the server and got a little bit depressed and then got blown up by TNT and lost everything and began yelling. I was angry at myself and when I am sad the sadness can turn to anger at nothing and anger at nothing can turn to anger at something and anger at something can turn to anger at something else. I was a bit depressed and then I got both sad and angry at myself when I exploded. So what happened on Hostail's server when I went insane was that I had many negative emotions caused by many different things.

    ...Mostly confusion.

    I hated my need for attention (I have found ways to make it affect me less so I don't hate it as much).
    I hated that I had problems with people in SMP (confusion).
    I hated that I had problems with people in general (more confusion).
    I hated that I could never tell what went on inside my brain (I now accept it as part of me and thanks to that I have found some ways to tell. But this made me going insane more confusing for me at the time.).
    I needed attention and felt taunted by people being able to talk in their normal person ways (It's hard to explain. The simple anser is confusion.). Then I felt angry because I felt taunted. And I also felt angry at my sanguine temperament for making me need attention.
    I was already not in the best of moods.

    All these things also had at least one but normally quite a few memories that went with them. The negative emotions that went with these things were cause by the events in the memories associated with them. The insanity was caused by all those emotions and memories never being far from reach and then when I felt taunted I opened the jar these emotions and memories were stored in. All those emotions escaped. These many of the events in the memories were caused by people (however, I did not know they were cause by me being confused by people). So that made my anger be directed at the majority of people in general. Then I was insane. I felt angry at misery and... I think it might have my sanguine side of me (which was in control of me at the time) feeling satisfied. The sudden out burst was because of the fact that I kept suppressing it untill it felt taunted. It being taunted was what caused it to have the strength to break free. So when I went to Spycat for help I did not sound like I was in a miserable rage like I should have felt. Instead I said something like
    "Is your mind working? Cause I don't think mine is!"

    If I went insane again then it would have to be for different reasons. That makes me feel like I never will go insane again. It's hard to find anything else as mentally painful that makes the part of my brain that my sanguine temperament resides in to go crazy. I could go insane in a different way. But I feel it just would not be as strong. The only other thing I can think of is to have a combination of my sanguine and melancholic sides both go crazy because my phlegmatic habits go overboard and I end up like an episode of MLP where Fluttershy learns to be more assertive and ends up taking what she learned way too far. That is very very unlikely though. Especially since I watched that episode (I relate to that show too well some times...). Though that may have already happened when I went insane considering I have no idea what I said when I went insane. Hey, maybe if I go insane again I will remember what I said the first time!

    Actually, the feeling I felt while insane was... really interesting. Though it is mentally painful to go insane and I don't have very much control over myself while insane. But it was still an interesting feeling either way. Although I would freak everybody (including myself) out if I went insane, if it's anything like the first time it would be interesting. But the mental pain from before and after makes me really not want to go insane again. Besides, I can't control when I go insane anyway.


    I left this post unposted all day. Now it is 5:30 AM and I am saying my last things I want to say.

    felinoel wrote:I used to have long hair but got it cut for a job interview... my ears are cold now...

    I'm sure my hair is longer. My minecraft skin tells no lies.



    (Spycat always says I have a rather bland face when someone takes a picture of me.)



    I certainly can stand out once one realises I'm not a girl. I have seen long haired boys before. But my hair quite a bit different then most long haired boys. Mostly because it's longer. It seems every where I go people mistake me for a girl. They have plenty of reason to. It's not like it's that easy to see my face (which is clearly not that girlish looking). I tend to look away from people or hide behind my hair. Or look at people for only short amounts of time.

    I have not taken a shower in quite awhile so my hair is not as fluffy as it could be. I tend to like it fluffyer. And that little hook shape my hair makes on the first image is normally slightly more curl shaped. My hair is just not as fluffy and workable as it could be and it got a bit decurled.

    (If you were wondering what my shirt says, it says "Mining is what I do...!")
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:18 pm

    Mohajid that pic is perfect.

    TreeFrog, how is it possible for you to type soo much I can barely type the 2000 words for my last assignment.

    I would analyse those personality things but I got no idea what any of them are cept for fluttershy cause it is in her damn name.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Guest on Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:19 pm

    New ip is 209.222.91.38:25565 + 1 new Gig of Memory Very Happy Sorry for downtime, out of my control :3
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:26 pm

    Ok, there seems to be an issue with dynamap - i think it tries to pull data using old server ip
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:37 pm

    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Insane people don't always yell?

    Yes. But I certainly did. And continuing what I was saying last night, I have learned that when I went insane it was basically an insane version of some kind of angry tantrum. Sort of like when I missed that party on the server and got a little bit depressed and then got blown up by TNT and lost everything and began yelling. I was angry at myself and when I am sad the sadness can turn to anger at nothing and anger at nothing can turn to anger at something and anger at something can turn to anger at something else. I was a bit depressed and then I got both sad and angry at myself when I exploded. So what happened on Hostail's server when I went insane was that I had many negative emotions caused by many different things.

    ...Mostly confusion.

    I hated my need for attention (I have found ways to make it affect me less so I don't hate it as much).
    I hated that I had problems with people in SMP (confusion).
    I hated that I had problems with people in general (more confusion).
    I hated that I could never tell what went on inside my brain (I now accept it as part of me and thanks to that I have found some ways to tell. But this made me going insane more confusing for me at the time.).
    I needed attention and felt taunted by people being able to talk in their normal person ways (It's hard to explain. The simple anser is confusion.). Then I felt angry because I felt taunted. And I also felt angry at my sanguine temperament for making me need attention.
    I was already not in the best of moods.

    All these things also had at least one but normally quite a few memories that went with them. The negative emotions that went with these things were cause by the events in the memories associated with them. The insanity was caused by all those emotions and memories never being far from reach and then when I felt taunted I opened the jar these emotions and memories were stored in. All those emotions escaped. These many of the events in the memories were caused by people (however, I did not know they were cause by me being confused by people). So that made my anger be directed at the majority of people in general. Then I was insane. I felt angry at misery and... I think it might have my sanguine side of me (which was in control of me at the time) feeling satisfied. The sudden out burst was because of the fact that I kept suppressing it untill it felt taunted. It being taunted was what caused it to have the strength to break free. So when I went to Spycat for help I did not sound like I was in a miserable rage like I should have felt. Instead I said something like
    "Is your mind working? Cause I don't think mine is!"

    If I went insane again then it would have to be for different reasons. That makes me feel like I never will go insane again. It's hard to find anything else as mentally painful that makes the part of my brain that my sanguine temperament resides in to go crazy. I could go insane in a different way. But I feel it just would not be as strong. The only other thing I can think of is to have a combination of my sanguine and melancholic sides both go crazy because my phlegmatic habits go overboard and I end up like an episode of MLP where Fluttershy learns to be more assertive and ends up taking what she learned way too far. That is very very unlikely though. Especially since I watched that episode (I relate to that show too well some times...). Though that may have already happened when I went insane considering I have no idea what I said when I went insane. Hey, maybe if I go insane again I will remember what I said the first time!

    Actually, the feeling I felt while insane was... really interesting. Though it is mentally painful to go insane and I don't have very much control over myself while insane. But it was still an interesting feeling either way. Although I would freak everybody (including myself) out if I went insane, if it's anything like the first time it would be interesting. But the mental pain from before and after makes me really not want to go insane again. Besides, I can't control when I go insane anyway.


    I left this post unposted all day. Now it is 5:30 AM and I am saying my last things I want to say.
    Well then just don't be that kind of insane?

    felinoel wrote:I used to have long hair but got it cut for a job interview... my ears are cold now...

    I'm sure my hair is longer. My minecraft skin tells no lies.



    (Spycat always says I have a rather bland face when someone takes a picture of me.)

    Well of course you do? I said I had mine cut.
    My ears are so cold I actually got an ear infection :'c

    I certainly can stand out once one realises I'm not a girl. I have seen long haired boys before. But my hair quite a bit different then most long haired boys. Mostly because it's longer. It seems every where I go people mistake me for a girl. They have plenty of reason to. It's not like it's that easy to see my face (which is clearly not that girlish looking). I tend to look away from people or hide behind my hair. Or look at people for only short amounts of time.

    I have not taken a shower in quite awhile so my hair is not as fluffy as it could be. I tend to like it fluffyer. And that little hook shape my hair makes on the first image is normally slightly more curl shaped. My hair is just not as fluffy and workable as it could be and it got a bit decurled.

    (If you were wondering what my shirt says, it says "Mining is what I do...!")
    I like my hair fluffy, mine is naturally wavy but no one mistook me for a girl when I had long hair because I also have a HUGE beard.
    Mostly because I was lazy and was in college and had schoolwork and ran three social clubs (officially only two though lol) and all that, so I cut out beard cutting.
    Except for the time I cosplayed as Zetsubou Sensei, I had to get some scissors to shorten the beard first though lol

    Fratal wrote:Mohajid that pic is perfect.

    TreeFrog, how is it possible for you to type soo much I can barely type the 2000 words for my last assignment.

    I would analyse those personality things but I got no idea what any of them are cept for fluttershy cause it is in her damn name.
    No flutter just means she has wings.

    Icarium wrote:Ok, there seems to be an issue with dynamap - i think it tries to pull data using old server ip
    No dynmap works fine but the server is down.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZXpLDTs9c
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:02 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Ok, there seems to be an issue with dynamap - i think it tries to pull data using old server ip
    No dynmap works fine but the server is down.

    It looks like it works fine, but it doesn't... it doesn't update the terrain, you cannot see the time of the day, people online aren't shown at all and you can't chat
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:43 pm

    felinoel wrote:Well of course you do? I said I had mine cut.

    I said that wrong. I ment my hair is probably longer then your hair was. I was just not thinking very well because it was 5:30 AM.

    Fratal wrote:TreeFrog, how is it possible for you to type soo much I can barely type the 2000 words for my last assignment.

    Once I begin talking about myself I just can't stop. Most of the time I don't even think about how long I have been typing. I just type stuff. And then type more stuff. And I have A.D.D. which makes me start going off my original topic and that just makes me say even more stuff.
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:26 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZXpLDTs9c
    Very accurate but still, dafuq?
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:14 am

    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Ok, there seems to be an issue with dynamap - i think it tries to pull data using old server ip
    No dynmap works fine but the server is down.

    It looks like it works fine, but it doesn't... it doesn't update the terrain, you cannot see the time of the day, people online aren't shown at all and you can't chat


    Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Well of course you do? I said I had mine cut.

    I said that wrong. I ment my hair is probably longer then your hair was. I was just not thinking very well because it was 5:30 AM.
    Meh, looks like it was about five inches or so longer, yeah. I donated it.

    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47ZXpLDTs9c
    Very accurate but still, dafuq?
    lol audio is from Homestar Runner, this is an old fav AMV of mine.







    Hey Kimi... thoughts? idk if I am done

    I tried doing just the letter k, but that never turned out too good...
    avatar
    pizzamanilla

    Posts : 249
    Join date : 2011-10-21
    Age : 23
    Location : Oahu, Hawaii... and Gensokyo

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pizzamanilla on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:40 am

    Finally 18. Finally able to do things more legally now (and illegally XD). No need for birthday wishes since you guys did that already :3.

    So that aside... HIKING 12 MILES IN A DAY IS EXCRUTIATING. I didn't mind dying at that point, but... DAMN. GATORADE WAS MY ONLY HERO. Okay done.

    So... Anything I missed? Griefing? Tree burned down? New member? I know it's only been 2 days, but a lot can happen in that time.

    Oh and here's a character I drew for a game with which a few friends and I are developing. I do the concept art while they do the programming and shit:

    Oh and her name is Lute.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:51 am

    HELP?!

    Nod was trapped in the void no matter what he warped to so I tpa'd him and now I am too?!

    I tried /ma spec arena and burned to death, losing my bow of power :'c
    avatar
    Nodrak

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Nodrak on Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:57 am

    felinoel wrote:HELP?!

    Nod was trapped in the void no matter what he warped to so I tpa'd him and now I am too?!

    I tried /ma spec arena and burned to death, losing my bow of power :'c

    Before anyone mentions it, I've tried dis/re-connecting and restarting minecraft. Monsters show up and hop around, but the world is missing! Trapped in the void!

    Also Hello! I don't think I've posted since the minecraftforum.net thread. Happy birthday Pizza!
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:18 am

    Nodrak wrote:
    felinoel wrote:HELP?!

    Nod was trapped in the void no matter what he warped to so I tpa'd him and now I am too?!

    I tried /ma spec arena and burned to death, losing my bow of power :'c

    Before anyone mentions it, I've tried dis/re-connecting and restarting minecraft. Monsters show up and hop around, but the world is missing! Trapped in the void!

    Also Hello! I don't think I've posted since the minecraftforum.net thread. Happy birthday Pizza!
    Woah no posts at all, Hos' server required you to post before joining lol.
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:32 am

    Now I'm trapped too. I left the server for a second to go to my creative world to make sure I was building my house right then when I logged on I was trapped. I saw the night sky, my paintings, and falling creepers. But no blocks. Only entities.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:35 am

    Treefrog54 wrote:Now I'm trapped too. I left the server for a second to go to my creative world to make sure I was building my house right then when I logged on I was trapped. I saw the night sky, my paintings, and falling creepers. But no blocks. Only entities.
    Must be server wide then.
    avatar
    Nodrak

    Posts : 12
    Join date : 2012-03-18

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Nodrak on Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:47 am

    Items and mobs are all there, no blocks Sad

    felinoel wrote:Woah no posts at all, Hos' server required you to post before joining lol.

    Yeah, I joined back when all we had was minecraftforums.net (though I think shadowdusk tried making a new forum at some point.)
    avatar
    Shatoon

    Posts : 1
    Join date : 2012-06-10

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Shatoon on Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:54 am

    At the risk of sounding like someone else...

    What did I miss?
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 am

    Shatoon wrote:At the risk of sounding like someone else...

    What did I miss?

    AHHH!!!! THE TRAUMA!!!!!

    but seriously you missed a few people leaving and some joining, the kin almost dying, servers come and past +many more maps, dramas about various meaningless things, the end of the picture of the day, I am sure there is more.

    It's good to have you back Shatoon!


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Mohajideus

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Mohajideus on Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:12 am

    Shatoon wrote:At the risk of sounding like someone else...

    What did I miss?
    An old member?
    Welcome back.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:07 pm