The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

Main Thread

felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel on Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:31 pm

Hostail wrote:Well, this was really fun, in the beginning it was hard to meet each other and such and we died all the time, but after getting to portsmouth and traveling together... it was awesome (I just had to die once tho :/)

I really hope we can play more this night, the servers went down and W128 had to go get a friend or something.
    People can still hop on if we decide to play more.
    I went to college in Portsmouth.
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:05 am

I think it's too late to play another session for me, I wanna focus on running certain steam games on my SSD instead of my HDD.
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:09 am

pepran12 wrote:I think it's too late to play another session for me, I wanna focus on running certain steam games on my SSD instead of my HDD.
    Plus I JUST got my server back online and need to reinstall the message board and Minecraft server.
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:04 am

felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:I think it's too late to play another session for me, I wanna focus on running certain steam games on my SSD instead of my HDD.
    Plus I JUST got my server back online and need to reinstall the message board and Minecraft server.
    keep us posted.
    Also My level selfconfidence is sky fucking high, I have succeded with my previous task and I can't be happier......
    Hostail

Post  Hostail on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:25 am

Well this night was fun, didn't get to play more MineZ since I was just too tired. But lets do more next night maybe Smile?
    felinoel

Post  felinoel on Sat Sep 08, 2012 6:03 am

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    keep us posted.
    Also My level selfconfidence is sky fucking high, I have succeded with my previous task and I can't be happier......
    Am getting this error for some reason lol

https://myotragusbalearicus.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/mysql-error-1045-28000-access-denied-for-user-rootlocalhost-using-password-no/
    Hostail

Post  Hostail on Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:45 pm

I already posted this on the steam group but we will be doing a part 2 of our MineZ event, tonight at 7 PM GMT +1 we will once again enter the lands of zombies and bandits! Same server, same skype group, add me to skype and I'll add you to the group call. Then at 7 PM GMT +1 I'll call you all and we will begin.

Note: just heard that there may be chances of me not being able to come... dang.

EDIT: also, I found some shears in the mysterious dungeon today while looting around. We can finally heal each other xD

EDIT2: This makes me happy inside http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/analysis.aspx?name=The+Elder+Scrolls+V%3a+Skyrim&id=11231

EDIT3: Had to change the time to 9 PM GMT +1 since I'll have to go away at 6 pm.... fuck... time may change again...

EDIT4: NEVERMIND, it will still be at 7 PM GMT +1
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Hey guys, posting to let you know I am alive if you care. and to say that I got my first re-tweet today! and I am a lot more happy than I should be.

I didn't feel like staying up last night for the even and the same for tonight but I hope you guys can have fun!

other than the usual boringly plain life I lead I am excited for controllable pigs and going camping with some friends this mid semester break.

Goodnight!

felinoel

Post  felinoel on Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:56 pm

felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    keep us posted.
    Am getting this error for some reason lol

https://myotragusbalearicus.wordpress.com/2011/11/21/mysql-error-1045-28000-access-denied-for-user-rootlocalhost-using-password-no/
    That was an easy to solve issue, now I am having trouble with the LAMP though lol

Hostail wrote:I already posted this on the steam group but we will be doing a part 2 of our MineZ event, tonight at 7 PM GMT +1 we will once again enter the lands of zombies and bandits! Same server, same skype group, add me to skype and I'll add you to the group call. Then at 7 PM GMT +1 I'll call you all and we will begin.

Note: just heard that there may be chances of me not being able to come... dang.

EDIT: also, I found some shears in the mysterious dungeon today while looting around. We can finally heal each other xD

EDIT2: This makes me happy inside http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/analysis.aspx?name=The+Elder+Scrolls+V%3a+Skyrim&id=11231

EDIT3: Had to change the time to 9 PM GMT +1 since I'll have to go away at 6 pm.... fuck... time may change again...

EDIT4: NEVERMIND, it will still be at 7 PM GMT +1
    The new Skyrim mod lets you play The Sims in Skyrim now.
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:49 am

What did we do this event? Hos became mayor, hos became assassinated, I found a perfect zombie killing apartment, We explored Africa and spent 5 hours finding each other. Did I miss anything?
    W128

Post  W128 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:01 am

pepran12 wrote:What did we do this event? Hos became mayor, hos became assassinated, I found a perfect zombie killing apartment, We explored Africa and spent 5 hours finding each other. Did I miss anything?

You getting stuck in a two meter deep hole in the middle of road after a long walk and meeting some weird, weird people.

Most. Epic. Event. Ever.

I'm going to post some screenies tomorrow.
    Hostail

Post  Hostail on Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:47 am

pepran12 wrote:What did we do this event? Hos became mayor, hos became assassinated, I found a perfect zombie killing apartment, We explored Africa and spent 5 hours finding each other. Did I miss anything?
    It was just more than that as well, shit it was so fun tonight, too bad it all went good after Treefrog and Ademia left :/

But oh well! It was super duper fun (only a few bad parts)

I'll try to write down everything I remember (along with a few screenshots) since I have nothing else to do XD

Put it in a spoiler for those who doesn't want to see it Razz
    Spoiler:

Well, at first there wasn't anything exciting, at the beginning it was just me, peppy, treefrog and W128. We died some times, and then I guess Ademiasoul joined in, was a pain to try to gather all of us together xD but we managed! once! I believe...
    Then Ademia had to go, and then later treefrog left... thats around the time it started to become interesting. I spawned in the new continent, a whole new place with amazing places. I reached a town called "Carmi", while Peppy and W128 was trying to survive in the old continent I was going around in Carmi saying like "Woaaaaaaah, ohh my gooddd a boaaaattttt! sweeeeett" The people was quite kind around there at the beginning....
    Theeen I found this tower, with only one entrance and cobweb blocking both inside and outside (you can only break cobweb with an iron shovel, a tool not found so easily.) It had 3 floors along with a chest spawning at the top, and it would respawn even if we were downstairs, so it was the perfect place to camp at. I had a bow and some arrows so for a long time I just aimed at the door, scaring people away who opened it. Then Peppy and W128 joined in to my tower of fun, lots of people tried to get in, instead they got killed.

This is how it looked after placing a few more cobwebs.

Then I started to heal people and throw out things that we had an overflow of (wooden swords and empty bottles). People started to like us (and more and more tried to join us, but failed) and suddenly someone appoints me as mayor and we all just start laughing xD

Just a fun moment in the chat
    "I feel like a dick"
    *Wyskills hit the ground too hard*

Also Ninja_Miner11 was one of the guys who reaaallly wanted to get in, he really wanted to get on our good side xD I remember him saying stuff like "should i kill him?" when some guy pestered our door.

After that there was a large amount of people outside our tower, and I decided to go to the top floor and look out over the public, suddenly a guy from nowhere comes from behind and kills me. I believe he was hacking since there is only one way in, and I am 100% sure he did not just log in back there.

Oh well, there my reign of terror life in the absolutely safe tower ended.

A view from the top floor down to some of the people of Carmi,
    Also once again you can see Ninja_Miner11 in this picture, guess where.

During the 10 min or so I tried to spawn close to Carmi I heard lots of shouting and etc from Peppy and W128... apparently many people tried to break in during that time and it became a riot or something. When I finally spawned nearby and came to the town, there was like 5 or so people right outside the tower, trying to break in. while I myself tried to get in i just got killed again.

Then after that peppy and W128 died as well, they decided to go to Romero again (A rather big city around 800 blocks away from Carmi, to get from Romero to Carmi you go via loooong bridge.)
    I respawn a 3rd time next to Carmin, and when I get there I see that 3, 12 year old's have taken over the tower, calling themselves mayors. 2 of them instantly wants me dead, after convincing them that I don't want the title of mayor they leave me be. I go around collecting stuff and Peppy and W128 tries to travel to Carmi via the bridge....

The people who took over the tower decided to all be at the top floor, instead of always leaving one guarding the door like we did...

And then Peppy gets stuck in a 2 block deep hole, you can't place blocks in MineZ so he was stuck there forever. Strange people pass by him and everything and I walk over to them. Peppy just decided to kill himself...

After a while of looting around in Carmi, and me healing anyone I see. We decided to move out, I decide a target on a map I have from a website and we start our travel. Apparently the target I choose was Africa... A rather small Africa but it was really empty. The first person we meet was a guy in a zombie skin, I healed him of course and continued our journey. I think it was around then Peppy and W128 told me I had a green name (Means that I have healed lots of people). Then we find this wooden city in the middle of nowhere, and empty as well! We find some food and such, including a cake! Suddenly 2 players enters the town, asking us if were friendly, luckily I remember him from the Carmi city and we proceed to heal each others.

Then we took a break, made a group photo (See below) and just stocked up on stuff while I decided the next target.

While traveling to our next target, Peppy and W128 fooled around diving into the ocean... Couldn't stop laughing for a while here when peppy made some funny sounds... I was pretty tired.

Then proceeded some traveling, and after a while we find these castle ruins, packed with fine loot like iron swords and armor, unfortunately I somehow get a disease and we quickly had to find milk which apparently heals it. Luckily Peppy found some and I can proceed to live for a bit longer. But then W128 gets infected by the same disease and we once again need to find milk. A person comes by, and I heal him and such stuff, he was actually quite helpful removing some zombies here and there. Then lots of zombies come from nowhere, first dies W128, already weakened by the disease and shortly after Peppy dies... I stay alive with not much hp along with the random guy... Didn't seem that he would kill me even when I was half dead... I quietly try to pick up some stuff from peppy's and W128's bodies, just to die by a random zombie.

And thats how our MineZ night ended after 7 hours, 45 min and 25 seconds.

It was really fun and I loved everything of it (yes, even when I had to respawn 10000 times to get close to you guys xD) really hope we can do this again some night!

quite a lovely group photo, along with almost every waypoint I have...
    From left to right, Hostail, Pepran12 and LiquidSilk2(W128)
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:20 am

*is jelly of you epic adventures* but I had to sleep...

Hostail

Post  Hostail on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:27 am

Fratal wrote:*is jelly of you epic adventures* but I had to sleep...
    You should be jelly, oh so jelly you should be.
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:55 am

I wish I could look forward to doing fun things with people almost every day...
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:20 am

Thats quite a story hos, enjoyed it 1+.
    EDIT: Viking warlord of this page.. x)
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:04 am

HAPPY CIRNO DAY! ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨
    Hostail

Post  Hostail on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:26 am

Maaaan, I wanna play more MineZ, it was so exciting in the new continent.
    W128

Post  W128 on Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:52 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:HAPPY CIRNO DAY! ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨ ⑨

Happy Cirno day to you too. Thanks for reminding me. Smile

Few screenies:
    Spoiler:
    At the college baking some delicious COOKIES with Hostail, pepran12 and treefrog54

pepran12's handsome lost twin

Hostail, pepran12 and me in africa
    Icarium

Post  Icarium on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:59 pm

NYAO~!

random post is random Wink
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz on Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Random, you say?

felinoel

Post  felinoel on Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:18 am

Hostail wrote:
    It was just more than that as well, shit it was so fun tonight, too bad it all went good after Treefrog and Ademia left :/

But oh well! It was super duper fun (only a few bad parts)

I'll try to write down everything I remember (along with a few screenshots) since I have nothing else to do XD

Put it in a spoiler for those who doesn't want to see it Razz
    Spoiler:

Well, at first there wasn't anything exciting, at the beginning it was just me, peppy, treefrog and W128. We died some times, and then I guess Ademiasoul joined in, was a pain to try to gather all of us together xD but we managed! once! I believe...
    Then Ademia had to go, and then later treefrog left... thats around the time it started to become interesting. I spawned in the new continent, a whole new place with amazing places. I reached a town called "Carmi", while Peppy and W128 was trying to survive in the old continent I was going around in Carmi saying like "Woaaaaaaah, ohh my gooddd a boaaaattttt! sweeeeett" The people was quite kind around there at the beginning....
    Theeen I found this tower, with only one entrance and cobweb blocking both inside and outside (you can only break cobweb with an iron shovel, a tool not found so easily.) It had 3 floors along with a chest spawning at the top, and it would respawn even if we were downstairs, so it was the perfect place to camp at. I had a bow and some arrows so for a long time I just aimed at the door, scaring people away who opened it. Then Peppy and W128 joined in to my tower of fun, lots of people tried to get in, instead they got killed.

This is how it looked after placing a few more cobwebs.

Then I started to heal people and throw out things that we had an overflow of (wooden swords and empty bottles). People started to like us (and more and more tried to join us, but failed) and suddenly someone appoints me as mayor and we all just start laughing xD

Just a fun moment in the chat
    "I feel like a dick"
    *Wyskills hit the ground too hard*

Also Ninja_Miner11 was one of the guys who reaaallly wanted to get in, he really wanted to get on our good side xD I remember him saying stuff like "should i kill him?" when some guy pestered our door.

After that there was a large amount of people outside our tower, and I decided to go to the top floor and look out over the public, suddenly a guy from nowhere comes from behind and kills me. I believe he was hacking since there is only one way in, and I am 100% sure he did not just log in back there.

Oh well, there my reign of terror life in the absolutely safe tower ended.

A view from the top floor down to some of the people of Carmi,
    Also once again you can see Ninja_Miner11 in this picture, guess where.

During the 10 min or so I tried to spawn close to Carmi I heard lots of shouting and etc from Peppy and W128... apparently many people tried to break in during that time and it became a riot or something. When I finally spawned nearby and came to the town, there was like 5 or so people right outside the tower, trying to break in. while I myself tried to get in i just got killed again.

Then after that peppy and W128 died as well, they decided to go to Romero again (A rather big city around 800 blocks away from Carmi, to get from Romero to Carmi you go via loooong bridge.)
    I respawn a 3rd time next to Carmin, and when I get there I see that 3, 12 year old's have taken over the tower, calling themselves mayors. 2 of them instantly wants me dead, after convincing them that I don't want the title of mayor they leave me be. I go around collecting stuff and Peppy and W128 tries to travel to Carmi via the bridge....

The people who took over the tower decided to all be at the top floor, instead of always leaving one guarding the door like we did...

And then Peppy gets stuck in a 2 block deep hole, you can't place blocks in MineZ so he was stuck there forever. Strange people pass by him and everything and I walk over to them. Peppy just decided to kill himself...

After a while of looting around in Carmi, and me healing anyone I see. We decided to move out, I decide a target on a map I have from a website and we start our travel. Apparently the target I choose was Africa... A rather small Africa but it was really empty. The first person we meet was a guy in a zombie skin, I healed him of course and continued our journey. I think it was around then Peppy and W128 told me I had a green name (Means that I have healed lots of people). Then we find this wooden city in the middle of nowhere, and empty as well! We find some food and such, including a cake! Suddenly 2 players enters the town, asking us if were friendly, luckily I remember him from the Carmi city and we proceed to heal each others.

Then we took a break, made a group photo (See below) and just stocked up on stuff while I decided the next target.

While traveling to our next target, Peppy and W128 fooled around diving into the ocean... Couldn't stop laughing for a while here when peppy made some funny sounds... I was pretty tired.

Then proceeded some traveling, and after a while we find these castle ruins, packed with fine loot like iron swords and armor, unfortunately I somehow get a disease and we quickly had to find milk which apparently heals it. Luckily Peppy found some and I can proceed to live for a bit longer. But then W128 gets infected by the same disease and we once again need to find milk. A person comes by, and I heal him and such stuff, he was actually quite helpful removing some zombies here and there. Then lots of zombies come from nowhere, first dies W128, already weakened by the disease and shortly after Peppy dies... I stay alive with not much hp along with the random guy... Didn't seem that he would kill me even when I was half dead... I quietly try to pick up some stuff from peppy's and W128's bodies, just to die by a random zombie.

And thats how our MineZ night ended after 7 hours, 45 min and 25 seconds.

It was really fun and I loved everything of it (yes, even when I had to respawn 10000 times to get close to you guys xD) really hope we can do this again some night!

quite a lovely group photo, along with almost every waypoint I have...
    From left to right, Hostail, Pepran12 and LiquidSilk2(W128)
    wtf?! o.o
    Tomiz wrote:Random, you say?

If you go to related videos there is a translation.

OK SO! My server is up and running, but there is no Millenaire SMP yet... would you guys prefer me limiting building to only the Nether, me deleting the overworld to make room for the Millenaire towns spawning, or me starting entirely fresh once Millenaire is in?
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal on Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:14 am

felinoel wrote:

Spoiler:
    Is it odd that I don't need a translation for that? (also that kind of a sentence is the limit of my knowledge)

also in a "bored of minecraft period"(yes I have tried the snapshot, still bored of it tho).

felinoel

Post  felinoel on Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:55 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Spoiler:
    Is it odd that I don't need a translation for that? (also that kind of a sentence is the limit of my knowledge)

also in a "bored of minecraft period"(yes I have tried the snapshot, still bored of it tho).
    Since only like four to three words are said and since those words are fairly common amongst gaijin otaku, no, no it is not odd.
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:11 pm

@Felinoel I don't know what Millenaire mean but starting fresh sound good!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:07 pm