Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

Hostail
    Hostail

Main Thread - Page 7 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 pm

I still want info on this technic smp.
    Everything i find is outdated and is refering to Tekkit instead...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Hostail wrote:I still want info on this technic smp.
    It is possible Technic and Tekkit merged when Minecraft removed SSP, but Technic is the main brand name like how Spirte is a Pepsi product so Tekkit, the Yogbox, and even regular Technic are all just Technic.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:14 pm

felinoel wrote:
    It is possible Technic and Tekkit merged when Minecraft removed SSP.
    Maybe, or Technic smp just doesn't get updated anymore, just checked and it seems that there is absolutely no Technic smp left, only Tekkit.

So we will have to install Millienaire alone.

gosh im sleepy now.

EDIT: I found what I was talking about before, http://www.twitch.tv/themattabase/b/336416363
    Found this guy streaming some crazy mods, apparently it was something called "Forgecraft" although I cant find any information on that either o.o also it didn't have millienaire.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    It is possible Technic and Tekkit merged when Minecraft removed SSP.
    Maybe, or Technic smp just doesn't get updated anymore, just checked and it seems that there is absolutely no Technic smp left, only Tekkit.
    So... it got merged? lol I said that. =b

So we will have to install Millienaire alone.
    Well that all depends on what Techventures uses, the addon pack that is for the Technic modpack... which is apparently deleted now?! I must message the creator to see if he is continuing it elsewhere cause he got banned.

gosh im sleepy now.

EDIT: I found what I was talking about before, http://www.twitch.tv/themattabase/b/336416363
    Found this guy streaming some crazy mods, apparently it was something called "Forgecraft" although I cant find any information on that either o.o also it didn't have millienaire.
    lol I see, hmm. I would rather stick with the Technic brand, I've been learning how Technic works.

EDIT:
    So I looked into it and it appears that Millenaire updated before Technic... should I make a Millenaire only world and then delete it later? Maybe give people a chance to test out how Millenaire works?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:12 am

Actually, Technic has other mods that Tekkit doesn't, they aren't merged, Tekkit is from Technic, but with much less mods.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Hostail wrote:Actually, Technic has other mods that Tekkit doesn't, they aren't merged, Tekkit is from Technic, but with much less mods.
    That is because not all of the Technic mods are Bukkit compatible, and I checked it out, there is no 1.3.2 version out yet.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:32 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Actually, Technic has other mods that Tekkit doesn't, they aren't merged, Tekkit is from Technic, but with much less mods.
    That is because not all of the Technic mods are Bukkit compatible, and I checked it out, there is no 1.3.2 version out yet.
    Hmh, then only Millienare?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:41 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Millenaire was removed from Technic because people with computers from the 90s complained of lag.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:34 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Millenaire was removed from Technic because people with computers from the 90s complained of lag.
    I mean, will you only install Millenaire on the server then?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:50 pm

Ok... seems like around middle of the next week I'll be defending my Master's Thesis so after that's done I will be able to get back to playing with you guys... And start searching for some full-time job -.-"
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:29 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Ah you must have missed my above post.
    felinoel wrote:So I looked into it and it appears that Millenaire updated before Technic... should I make a Millenaire only world and then delete it later? Maybe give people a chance to test out how Millenaire works?

Icarium wrote:Ok... seems like around middle of the next week I'll be defending my Master's Thesis so after that's done I will be able to get back to playing with you guys... And start searching for some full-time job -.-"
    Blargh all I have is a lousy Bachelor's degree, I can't find a school that teaches my field...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:36 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:So I looked into it and it appears that Millenaire updated before Technic... should I make a Millenaire only world and then delete it later? Maybe give people a chance to test out how Millenaire works?

Icarium wrote:Ok... seems like around middle of the next week I'll be defending my Master's Thesis so after that's done I will be able to get back to playing with you guys... And start searching for some full-time job -.-"
    Blargh all I have is a lousy Bachelor's degree, I can't find a school that teaches my field...
    I believe that technic smp won't be updated since it hasn't been updated yet and 1.4.2 comes out...

But I guess we could do a Millenaire world for now, cause why not Razz
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

I believe that technic smp won't be updated since it hasn't been updated yet and 1.4.2 comes out...

But I guess we could do a Millenaire world for now, cause why not Razz
    Nah Technic will update, eventually.

I guess I can finish the Inuit culture in the temp/test world too lol
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:34 am

11:05 PM
    Spycat's sleeping habits are becoming slightly difficult to deal with... Sometimes I think I feel too inspired to do things I can't yet do and it gets in the way of current goals... ...Goals which I should be be focusing on right now... ...Darn game development class... I'm learning great things. I just am not used to having projects to work on. I don't feel like making Lego bricks out of code. But if I don't then he wont know I'm learning things... I prefer to teach myself with my own projects. But that can't be done if I don't even know how to start. I worry I will be forced in to art that I don't wish to do... ...These tools feel so familiar and so distant at the same time... I can code in English but not in code. I understand 3D modeling but can't quite do it. I understand Unity and that is where it ends. My art skills are good but not quite good enough. I can draw trees. But some trees take a lot of brain power to draw. I like what I make...but I'm limited... ...I know the class is the right choice... But I don't think I have dedicated myself to the class like I should have. That was the wrong choice... There are ways of mine that must be changed. From now on I will try to remember to try to avoid the distraction of talking about my thoughts...

...I should post some of my art sometime...

11:32 PM
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:05 am

im only intruding in the server talk since it updated to 1.4.2, or whatever,
    and i didnt intrude cause i know nothing on how servers are modded and stuff,

but, my idea is so simple, it might be either a great solution,
    or impossible, XD

why not have a vanilla server for the time being,
    and when the your technic/tekkit thingys are updated,
    why not just implement them then?

maybe you guys cant do that cause you cant mod a server
    after its been open to public or something,

p.s.

i consider these 3 to be great animes,
    im not seeing all of them, nor have the knowledge of,
    but damn this animes are good,

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    11:05 PM
    ...I should post some of my art sometime...
    11:32 PM
    Yup

Sol-Leks wrote:im only intruding in the server talk since it updated to 1.4.2, or whatever,
    and i didnt intrude cause i know nothing on how servers are modded and stuff,

but, my idea is so simple, it might be either a great solution,
    or impossible, XD

why not have a vanilla server for the time being,
    and when the your technic/tekkit thingys are updated,
    why not just implement them then?

maybe you guys cant do that cause you cant mod a server
    after its been open to public or something,

p.s.

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    Nah, this would be perfect for me to finish building my Inuit culture on anyways lol
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:39 pm

i think the meaning of felinoels server is that its supposed to be Millenaire, so having it in vanilla defeats its purpose xD'

EDIT: oh also, about the Hidden thing, unfortunately I will be busy so I can't do it :/ mby some other time.

Last edited by Hostail on Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Oct 26, 2012 4:12 pm

Hostail wrote:i think the meaning of felinoels server is that its supposed to be Millenaire, so having it in vanilla defeats its purpose xD
    Well if it were to be vanilla I would just rehost the old temp server world I had ages ago, but since you guys like fighting each other so much I figure turning the Kin server into a sort of MMORTS would be the most fun for all route.

Truthfully though since the Inuits were beyond peaceful, they will likely end up not being one of the best cultures for raiding other villages.

Anyways I should figure out what is wrong with this installation this weekend, am starting again when I get home from work in four hours.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:47 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun -> I've watched the first 2 episodes, and I have more downloaded. It's the first Shoujo I'm watching, and I think it's OK Smile

Chu2koi is hillarious, amazing and great xD
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:25 pm

@tomiz,
    yes! the transitions from reality to imagination has no barrier in that world
    everyone has huge weapons for some reason though, XD
    Vale Wanderer Wolf
    Vale Wanderer Wolf

Post  Vale Wanderer Wolf Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:35 pm

felinoel wrote:I would just rehost the old temp server world I had ages ago, but since you guys like fighting each other so much I figure turning the Kin server into a sort of MMORTS would be the most fun for all route.

Ehh... I don't really like fighting. Defending sure, but fighting not really. I prefer working and the sort. If I do play I could be some kind of neutral faction, hah!
    Maybe something like Quaggan in Guild Wars 2 World versus World versus World, those guys helped anyone that helped and thus hired them.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:53 am

Vale Wanderer Wolf wrote:
    felinoel wrote:I would just rehost the old temp server world I had ages ago, but since you guys like fighting each other so much I figure turning the Kin server into a sort of MMORTS would be the most fun for all route.

Ehh... I don't really like fighting. Defending sure, but fighting not really. I prefer working and the sort. If I do play I could be some kind of neutral faction, hah!
    Maybe something like Quaggan in Guild Wars 2 World versus World versus World, those guys helped anyone that helped and thus hired them.
    Inuits would probably be a defensive culture if anything... once I finish them.

Hostail wrote:i think the meaning of felinoels server is that its supposed to be Millenaire, so having it in vanilla defeats its purpose xD'

EDIT: oh also, about the Hidden thing, unfortunately I will be busy so I can't do it :/ mby some other time.
    You posted a video before for how to install Millenaire and such on the server, it was for Windows, I use Ubuntu and can't quite get it to work right.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:14 pm

Ummmm assuming you already have forge installed... isn't just creating 'mods' folder and putting millenaire stuff inside it enough?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:59 pm

felinoel wrote:

Hostail wrote:i think the meaning of felinoels server is that its supposed to be Millenaire, so having it in vanilla defeats its purpose xD'

You posted a video before for how to install Millenaire and such on the server, it was for Windows, I use Ubuntu and can't quite get it to work right.

Uhhm, no idea? try googling around? I tried for a while but got no results. Either that or just ask on the millenaire thread.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:04 pm

Icarium wrote:Ummmm assuming you already have forge installed... isn't just creating 'mods' folder and putting millenaire stuff inside it enough?
    I am fairly sure I have Forge installed, I used a video explaining how to install it for Windows though...

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Uhhm, no idea? try googling around? I tried for a while but got no results. Either that or just ask on the millenaire thread.
    I've googled a lot to get no results.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content