Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+13
pizzamanilla
ScentTreeDown
Icarium
Phaseus
drako7222
Sol-Leks
Tomiz
Mohajideus
W128
Shia-Neko-Chan
Hostail
Lenyntaka
pepran12
17 posters

Main Thread

Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Main Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:16 pm

felinoel wrote:
    How about a lava challenge instead?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrczeSAlsM4
    sounds fun!
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:19 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

sounds fun!
    I'm all for it, I can't do it this weekend though.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:29 am

pepran12 wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

sounds fun!
    I'm all for it, I can't do it this weekend though.
    This^ I'd love to, when it's a good time.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:03 pm

I have been harvesting my family's barley fields and now it has been raining for a couple of days. I'm in for the lava challenge if my schedule lets me. The weather is my schedule.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:54 pm

W128 wrote:I have been harvesting my family's barley fields and now it has been raining for a couple of days. I'm in for the lava challenge if my schedule lets me. The weather is my schedule.
    Oh cool on the FTB Wiki's Minecraft server I've been harvesting barley too.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:24 pm

just an idea but is it possible that one you you who lives in America could receive a shipment from rightstuff.com and then ship it onto me?

Of course I would have to trust you and I would be paying for all the cost (and maybe a little extra as a bonus).

cause apparently they don't shipp This or This outside of US and Canada.

they even suggested to do this... "Some customers may choose to use a freight forwarding company or send to a friend in a non-restricted country."

if no one here is willing i will be searching for a "freight forwarding company" what ever that is.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:31 pm

Fratal wrote:just an idea but is it possible that one you you who lives in America could receive a shipment from rightstuff.com and then ship it onto me?

Of course I would have to trust you and I would be paying for all the cost (and maybe a little extra as a bonus).

cause apparently they don't shipp This or This outside of US and Canada.

they even suggested to do this... "Some customers may choose to use a freight forwarding company or send to a friend in a non-restricted country."

if no one here is willing i will be searching for a "freight forwarding company" what ever that is.
    lol I guess I could, if you pay for the shipping.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:45 am

if you want you can add me on facebook if you use it and are ok with it.
    https://www.facebook.com/IATBOTBIHABL
    don't ask about the url. and my pic is from 2011 new years eve with a shitty camera.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:01 am

Actually how about this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dhs3ithXDA

But remade for Feed the Beast.

We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:51 pm

felinoel wrote:Actually how about this?

We could have several people in this and make a Youtube series even. I like the idea of adding Feed the Beast because a jetpack would be useful...
    this one also looks fun...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:54 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:

If you guys have microphones we can do the FTB New World modpack, haven't played it yet and it seems promising.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:57 pm

That pack looks cool i guess, if i feel like playing minecraft anytime soon i will join if there is more support.

Edit: also this http://whimsiesandmusings.tumblr.com/post/44764349239/ohmagosh-no-words-no-words-for-the-level-of
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Fratal wrote:That pack looks cool i guess, if i feel like playing minecraft anytime soon i will join if there is more support.
    Anyone else interested in some Skygrid?

Edit: also this http://whimsiesandmusings.tumblr.com/post/44764349239/ohmagosh-no-words-no-words-for-the-level-of
    lol I saw that a while back.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:34 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:

If you guys have microphones we can do the FTB New World modpack, haven't played it yet and it seems promising.
    That looks pretty good. I do have a headset, but I am kinda 'micshy' but I'l warm up. xD When do you want to do it? I might not be there because I'm going on vacation in a few days...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:07 pm

TheSeemefly wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:

That looks pretty good.  I do have a headset, but I am kinda 'micshy' but I'l warm up. xD  When do you want to do it? I might not be there because I'm going on vacation in a few days...
    I guess after you return will work, since it might take multiple days to finish playing this.
    When do you return?

Post  Guest Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:13 pm

Around a week and a half...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 14, 2013 5:19 pm

TheSeemefly wrote:Around a week and a half...
    Just enough time for us to set up the world and find more potential players.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:17 pm

felinoel wrote:
    im up for it, do have mic.
    but uhh... timezones might be a problem, and im in a living room to use the mic with people around
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    but uhh... timezones might be a problem, and im in a living room to use the mic with people around
    True they might be, I'm EST, you?
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Wed Aug 14, 2013 9:18 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:

That looks trippy. And fun. And dangerous. And I have a mic. Great, I'm in.

Fratal wrote:That pack looks cool i guess, if i feel like playing minecraft anytime soon i will join if there is more support.

Aaaw~
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:42 pm

W128 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:

I'm also inside this suggestion, set a date and well see who can make it!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:25 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    W128 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:

I'm also inside this suggestion, set a date and well see who can make it!
    I've spoken with Will about it before and he said he will help with the coding. Just need to decide what blocks are needed to spawn... like the new ores and such.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:24 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    GMT -3:00 :T
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:27 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    GMT -3:00 :T
    I think EST is just GMT -5:00, so why that face? Two hours of a difference is WAY better than what I was expecting.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:45 pm

fuck timezones man, i had only just figured out european time here when we played cube world.

also I picked up that homestuck thing cause of one of felinoels fb posts and i just realised i have no idea what the fuck is happening why did i start reading here and why did i only realise this after dumping an hour of my time into it...

I remember reading the start of it once and there are no lines connecting that to this...
    i also cbf/don't have enough time to start from the beginning.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content