Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+13
pizzamanilla
ScentTreeDown
Icarium
Phaseus
drako7222
Sol-Leks
Tomiz
Mohajideus
W128
Shia-Neko-Chan
Hostail
Lenyntaka
pepran12
17 posters

Main Thread

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Main Thread - Page 29 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Fratal Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:52 am

maka the slayer wrote:Hello every one i'm back

just wanted to check in and say hi

Very Happy 
    we may have ditched this place a little in favour of a skype chat. just add me if you want to be added to the chat (Fratal9, display name is Joshua "Fratal"). it's kinda dead atm tho but if you say something you generally get a response.
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:56 am

Fratal wrote:

Very Happy 
    we may have ditched this place a little in favour of a skype chat. just add me if you want to be added to the chat (Fratal9, display name is Joshua "Fratal"). it's kinda dead atm tho but if you say something you generally get a response.

ok thanks dude
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:37 pm

Very Happy
    Welcome back!

Fratal wrote:

Very Happy 
    idk if we ditched this place per se...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:56 pm

it was more than a months gap between posts...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:02 pm

Fratal wrote:it was more than a months gap between posts...
    Doesn't mean we won't use this anymore.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:30 pm

I still come back from time to time to check on new posts....
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Feb 28, 2014 6:06 pm

Hostail wrote:I still come back from time to time to check on new posts....
    Exactly, though I get emails about new posts.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:56 pm

i still keep this forum on latest page as a pinned tab

Post  Guest Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:35 am

And I feel as if I've abandoned you guys, which is probably true, and feel really guilty about it.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 am

I totally forgot this place existed... we are all in a skype chat now that has been going on since some kind of release (idk what game it was for) add me on skype I am Fratal9 and the display name is Joshua "Fratal" and I'll add you to the group.

or you could just keep posting here I will see it either way.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:17 am

orpc wrote:And I feel as if I've abandoned you guys, which is probably true, and feel really guilty about it.
    :'c
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:23 am

felinoel wrote:
    orpc wrote:And I feel as if I've abandoned you guys, which is probably true, and feel really guilty about it.
    why would you reply now???
    He has been in the skype group for ages.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:05 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    why would you reply now???
    He has been in the skype group for ages.
    So?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:34 pm

And here I thought I was the only one still visiting this place....
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:57 am

Icarium wrote:And here I thought I was the only one still visiting this place....
    I think quite a lot of us still get email updates when something is posted.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:03 am

I... I once said I'd make a great return on a weekend that was weeks ago... But... I couldn't bring myself to do it. I just couldn't. This was just after returning home from what might possibly be my last summer camp with the scouts. I thought that the slight feeling of triumph I receive when I make it through summer camp would motivate me to live some life and make a post here. So I took a moment to scrawl a little reminder on the wall to remind me of what must be done, and this, was my message to my future self:
    Main Thread - Page 29 Img_6110

After I came back home and couldn't bring myself to make the return, I took a trip to my grandmother's house and hoped that a change of scenery without the distractions of home would motivate me to return. But it didn't. After returning home I had four upper front teeth removed AND my wisdom teeth removed. It was the biggest surgery I have ever gone through in my life. But I returned in remarkably good condition. Like, WAY better condition than most people are in when they just have only their wisdom teeth out.

But I still had some issues. False teeth causing pain, eating, and drinking problems to be exact. First, there was discomfort and learning to eat again. Now my diet consist of oatmeal and yogurt. Then the there was pain, discomfort, AND learning how to drink again. Then the discomfort made it hard to tell if I was thirsty and I fell to the floor from dehydration. Then today the fake teeth were causing too much pain and had to remove them until my gums can heal.

But then, just a moment ago I dived blind in to the frightening pit that is my return and it was done. It is unknown to me what recent events have occurred. But I will know soon! For now that I'm here in the frightening pit of my return it will be difficult to escape. Which means that I MUST face my fears or else they will haunt me. And this thing I fear is the time that has gone on with out me.

And so it will be done; this live will be lived. For once again it must done. Make The Return I once said to myself. And so the return has begun and soon it will be done. There is a life to be lived and things to be done. Make The Return I once said to myself. Make The Return and a life could be lived. And so it shall be done.
    Main Thread - Page 29 Img_6111
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Woah it has been a while since I've seen one of these posts, you should join the Kin Skype chat!
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:28 am

fufufu
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:30 am

ohh god someone posted... why not skype???
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:59 am

Fratal wrote:ohh god someone posted... why not skype???
    Why not post here?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:30 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Why not post here?
    I guess its because on skype its easier to hold conversations than on a forum.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:42 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Why not post here?
    I guess its because on skype its easier to hold conversations than on a forum.
    I'm gonna disagree.

Mostly from experience.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:11 am

Idk I like skype for this kind of stuff cause it matches what we are doing more.
    like we aren't really posting on a forum, we are just chatting in a really weird way.
    and skype is meant for chatting so we moved there after an event 1 time like over a year ago.
    daym that skype group is old.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:13 am

Fratal wrote:Idk I like skype for this kind of stuff cause it matches what we are doing more.
    like we aren't really posting on a forum, we are just chatting in a really weird way.
    and skype is meant for chatting so we moved there after an event 1 time like over a year ago.
    daym that skype group is old.
    It is so hard to keep up with that chat though.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:46 pm

So there are a lot of open source 3D printers out there nowadays and I finally feel like getting one for myself, I hear everyone talking about the Mendel so much but are there better options?

Also if there are better options that are still cheap and preassembled and not open source we can talk about that too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content