Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

Main Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 3:47 pm

Fratal wrote:I don't see what Metal Gear has to do with it but w/e.

also;
    Main Thread - Page 21 20120129
    <3 picture, also yay ocolots! ^_^

Post  Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:21 pm

Cool Pic.

Also, my brother (wrc) slipped on a rock and chopped most of the skin on his knee off (very deep cut) so he went to accident and emergency, the doctors wanted him to keep inhaling laughing gas, ended up inhaling way too much and hes been very unhappy all day.

In other news, I have decided to wach Serial Experiment Lain. Sorry Mohajid, I didn't like the look of GOSICK Razz

Also, I've recently become a brony, I think a few of you already know, but still. You prolly think im weird, but you choose what you want to watch and Ill choose what I want to watch, Kay?

Last edited by orpc on Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:00 pm

Random, this was on my recommended feed.

I really want to watch this anime now....
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:59 pm

orpc wrote:Serial Experiment Lain

Very Happy

@Hos

I love Nichijou (although I have not finished it yet)
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:31 pm

Im okay with bronies, and all kind of diff shit. Just aslong you wont fucking attention whore with it, example, havin an avatar/signature with a pony saying " im a bronie, problem? Or someone who says something in every post that is something with ponies, like, everypony.
    Terraria Forums is full of shit like that.

Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:47 pm

The only thing I have against bronies is that MLP converted the best remixer ever to the worst :/... Otherwise I have nothing else against bronies.

Also Elsword is awesome, just did my first job change and... Well yeah, haven't tried out much but the latest game went pretty smooth, there was so many people that had problems with that dungeon but me and my party just rolled through without any problems. I like it.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:03 am

Nichijou is SOO AWESOME!!!!!!! just waiting for Doki to sub the rest of it. (only got up to ep. 14 so far.

Bronies are just plain annoying. It's a kids show for little girls, why the fuck are they watching it? I have seen some good scenes from it but they are probably all the good ones.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:43 am

*invades and captures Fratal's 1/4 complete fort*
    mine! muahahahahahaha!

*invades and captures Moh's 1/3 complete house*
    mine too! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

i dont know what bronies are,
    ppl seem to not like them, thus making me not
    interested in the subject, XD
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:59 am

I would be on the server more but I is up for the majority of the time I am asleep, leaving very little time for me to play.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:05 am

Fratal wrote:Bronies are just plain annoying. It's a kids show for little girls, why the fuck are they watching it? I have seen some good scenes from it but they are probably all the good ones.

You don't have to have a bloody temper tantrum over it! I watch the show, what is it to you? No one is going to die or get hurt over someone watching one show.

Mohajideus wrote:Im okay with bronies, and all kind of diff shit. Just aslong you wont fucking attention whore with it, example, havin an avatar/signature with a pony saying " im a bronie, problem? Or someone who says something in every post that is something with ponies, like, everypony.

When was the last time you heard me say "everypony"? and anyway, if i hadn't just announced it, would you have thought that I was a brony? I guess Im subtle about it, or more subtle than some people.

But this is the Kemonomimi Kin, and we talk about kemonomimis and stuff.
    So wats the latest?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:57 am

If I was angry there would be more!!!!!! but there where none so that was just be stating an opinion and posing a question. IDGAF if you watch it just don't be a dick about it, you will just be pleading to be trolled.

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:28 pm

How was I supposed to know if you were stating an opinion or not?
    There is nothing to tell me if you were getting angry.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:55 pm

I told you If I am making a point I use !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:05 pm

Ok ok, fine, apologies and stuff
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:32 pm

orpc wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Bronies are just plain annoying. It's a kids show for little girls, why the fuck are they watching it? I have seen some good scenes from it but they are probably all the good ones.

You don't have to have a bloody temper tantrum over it! I watch the show, what is it to you? No one is going to die or get hurt over someone watching one show.

Mohajideus wrote:Im okay with bronies, and all kind of diff shit. Just aslong you wont fucking attention whore with it, example, havin an avatar/signature with a pony saying " im a bronie, problem? Or someone who says something in every post that is something with ponies, like, everypony.

When was the last time you heard me say "everypony"? and anyway, if i hadn't just announced it, would you have thought that I was a brony? I guess Im subtle about it, or more subtle than some people.

So wats the latest?

Jesus fucking christ. Read what I wrote.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:17 pm

Some images may not be posted for this week because of questionable content.

this weeks theme is; "Lovely", no idea why. (click the link)
    Main Thread - Page 21 20120130
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Oh god... No... That picture.. Nooo... whyyyy.........

FYI: Its a guy.

EDIT: clicking the theme "Lovely" links to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Ackbar
    Slight too late...
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:06 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD

Post  Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:00 pm

@ Mohajideus.
    Let me re-phrase that then

When was the last time you heard me I wont say "everypony"? and anyway,But if i hadn't just announced it, would you have thought that I was a brony? I guess Im subtle about it, or more subtle than some people.

Any better?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:21 pm

Yes, you guys got it, this week is now going to troll you all the way! XD

Tho i am a little worried about the questionable content...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:48 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Raptor_a22 wrote:Wow... I just realised I've been incredibly lazy and havent updated a profile pic

I also need to spend more time here...
    Indeed.

Also, do we have a spot for pixel art yet?

well, since its gonna be big,
    it should be somewhere that it doesnt interfere with
    town expansion,
    I think what I build will be in the path of a railway lol

Hostail wrote:I reset the end and nether in the server. The nether because the sewers are fucking everywhere and a disturbance... i don't think anyone will be sad because of this, right?
    Did you also reset the whole thing about with the portal only going to one place no matter where you came into the Nether from?

Icarium wrote:New version is gonna be freakin' awesome... cats are coming into minecraft ^_^
    ... awesome indeed.

orpc wrote:Cool Pic.

Also, my brother (wrc) slipped on a rock and chopped most of the skin on his knee off (very deep cut) so he went to accident and emergency, the doctors wanted him to keep inhaling laughing gas, ended up inhaling way too much and hes been very unhappy all day.

In other news, I have decided to wach Serial Experiment Lain. Sorry Mohajid, I didn't like the look of GOSICK Razz

Also, I've recently become a brony, I think a few of you already know, but still. You prolly think im weird, but you choose what you want to watch and Ill choose what I want to watch, Kay?
    lol I just came from an anime convention, there were a lot of pony cosplayers and pony swag.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:50 pm

Pony? Someone said something about pony? Or maybe it was Stereopony!?

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:15 pm

Hostail wrote:Random, this was on my recommended feed.
    I really want to watch this anime now....
    lol wtf, me too o.o

Fratal wrote:Nichijou is SOO AWESOME!!!!!!! just waiting for Doki to sub the rest of it. (only got up to ep. 14 so far.

Bronies are just plain annoying. It's a kids show for little girls, why the fuck are they watching it? I have seen some good scenes from it but they are probably all the good ones.
    Azumanga Daioh was also a kids show designed for little girls, what do you have against Azu?

orpc wrote:

So wats the latest?
    Yes kemonomimis indeed! At this anime convention there were tons of kemonomimi ponies! I will post pictures later.

Hostail wrote:Oh god... No... That picture.. Nooo... whyyyy.........

FYI: Its a guy.

EDIT: clicking the theme "Lovely" links to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Ackbar
    Slight too late...
    lol.

Icarium wrote:Pony? Someone said something about pony? Or maybe it was Stereopony!?
    I think it was the first one, not stereopony, no.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:29 pm

Nichijou is the thing my life missed every since the moment I saw Lucky★Star o_O
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:25 am

I wish there where western bands with a sound like SteroPony but sadly there are none in the places I have searched.

I don't even know what the songs are about and I love them!

Tomiz, you can't have both?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content