Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+15
WaffledKemono
DJFurPony
Ariasa Yatomie
eKitty
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
Tomiz
SobriquetP
pepran12
Lenyntaka
Hostail
Sol-Leks
Icarium
Mohajideus
Fratal
19 posters

Main Thread

pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Main Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pizzamanilla Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:26 am

Speaking of Hamachi. My dad uninstalled it from my laptop DX. I'll reinstall it later, first thing is first: I should download Terraria.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:08 pm

Nazo no Kanojo X, tbh I am a little scared. but interesting none the less.

also with this "Himachi is un-secure" stuff, businesses need the most secruity when it comes to a network so the fact that it is meant for a business makes it more secure than your shitty wireless "router" (it doesn't really rout) not that wap2 is insecure but it is very likely that it is vulnerable.

source: I am almost completed a certIV is networking and starting on the diploma.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:23 am

Icarium wrote:If youre using vista/Win7 - go to network options, make sure Hamachi network is marked as public network, go to advanced sharing options and disable file sharing for public networks. problem solved.

A few days ago I remembered something. When I first connected to the Hamachi watchamacallit thing a pop up popped up that pops up when you connect to a network. It has three buttons on it. Home business and public location. I did not know exactly why this popped up. In my confusion I closed the window. I noticed just before it closed that home was slightly high lighted. I then just hoped it was just reconnecting to my the internet not in an odd way that would mess something up like it seemed it could be doing. Knowing more about how Hamachi works I wished I had just clicked on public location like I almost did...

Well now I can tell my dad you confirmed what I began thinking may have been my problem. I will now take all of the every thing you guys said about Hamachi and put it in a text file and show it to my dad.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:45 pm

You should be able to change the type of network in the network options screen so it's not really a problem Smile
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1IqqlW1U4k
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:39 pm

LOL, that is all.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:44 pm

@Fratal,
    I told you, Nazo no Kanojo X is one of those animes that its odd,
    but sometimes good, xD

i like the voice they put on her,
    its so hot, XD
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:47 pm

Yes, it is definitely interesting. tho I just ditched the slowsub group I was watching for GotWoot? ;P
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:30 am

Mohajideus wrote:Relevant: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1IqqlW1U4k
    .... as hell!
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:17 am

On friday evening I am going on a camp out and returning on sunday afternoon. That means I will miss the Terraria event. Again. Boy Scouts and the ways they wish to deprive me from a good time with a different type good time. I have also run out of things to say due to a lack of excitement in life. Maybe I will come back from camp with some storys about duck tape creations and what not that no one cares about. But then again if I make a simple yet possibly dangerously effective trap that may create a story worth hearing. Because thanks to Skyrim I came up with an idea for a trap!

So I was playing Skyrim and I tripped on a trip wire and almost had a giant claw in my face. Then I realized I could make that same trap with 3 sticks and some duck tape. I could make a duck tape rope or use a rope or piece of string or find something suitable as a trip wire and then tie or tape it tightly to a tree or something. Then I could make it go to another tree and instead of tapping or tieing it I could make it just use the tree as a corner and make my wire have an L shape. Then I would make the trap part of it. I could make almost an E shape and have the bottom prong be short and act as a lever to be pulled by the wire and the two upper ones act as whacking sticks. I can make simple duck tape hinges with ease. And I would use weak sticks as the whacking sticks to prevent harm. I could imagine people getting hit by the trap and the sticks just break on impact. Causing very little physical harm. and then I could create this trap and bring my camera and wait for someone to walk by and film them as they get wacked and upload the video and show it to you guys. Though I am not sure if I will have the time or will power to make this trap.

Now I am going to start my Kemonomimi Kin Terraria server like I am supposed to be doing.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:18 pm

I don't even know how I got there but this is what I found:
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:02 pm

Lol thats from an anime I just started watching (not the song)
    Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. Its interesting.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

yes, Magica is awesome and of course the song is not from it cause it's from the end of portal2 with different lyrics. (tho not that different mind you.)

Why dose no one post here like we used to...
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Fratal wrote:Why dose no one post here like we used to...

A question I also ask myself. I think we just don't have enough proper things to talk about. Soon enough some random thing we mentioned will create a topic of discussion. Like for example, the fact we don't have enough proper things to talk about will be the topic for a very short while then it would change to food because someone will mention something about how the way we don't have enough proper things to talk about reminded them of how they never kept enough cheese in their pantry because they forgot how much cheese they need for cheese burgers.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:11 pm

Fratal wrote:

Why dose no one post here like we used to...
    Sorry
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Time to try Lucid Dreaming. I am a bit scared Very Happy
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:21 am

Fratal wrote:Why dose no one post here like we used to...

Then we should. Idk what to talk about, but I haven't seen anyone talk about Minecraft lately. I don't have Terraria, so I sorta feel left out when you guys talk about it. Hmm... I like when some of us post about upcoming games we like and we give praise since the game looks promising.

Time to try Lucid Dreaming. I am a bit scared Very Happy

I've been trying that. It takes a long time to actually begin doing it at will, but I usually take notes of last night's dream so I can follow patterns in them. Then eventually I'll find the pattern and POOF I know I'm dreaming.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:18 am

Lucid dreaming lol, I never tried to but that's how I wake up when I am not being yelled at to get out of bed. cept I don't know it's a dream while I am there but then I realise it is when I wake. But then again I am a complete daydreamer.

Pizza, I am always asleep for terraria so I'll be left out with you.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:35 am

I am posting while armed with a dagger shaped stick with a duck tape covered handle in a duck tape sheathe. I call it my back stabber. And it is probably the only duck tape weapon I am bringing to the camp out this weekend. Only because it both holds a special place in my "heart" (My heart has no feelings. All it does is pump blood. It's my brain that has the feelings.) and more importantly; it is small and easy to place in my back pack. Although I would love to bring my mallet I made with a small cylindrical piece of wood duck taped to the end of a decent sized stick, I feel that it would create a fair bit of unwanted attention. Enough unwanted attention to possibly get me in trouble. So I will have to save that for sometime that is not boy scout related.
    ...Even though I would love to hammer tent stakes with it...

Oh, look at me! Saying pointless things you guys don't care about!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 am

Treefrog54 wrote:I am posting while armed with a dagger shaped stick with a duck tape covered handle in a duck tape sheathe. I call it my back stabber. And it is probably the only duck tape weapon I am bringing to the camp out this weekend. Only because it both holds a special place in my "heart" (My heart has no feelings. All it does is pump blood. It's my brain that has the feelings.) and more importantly; it is small and easy to place in my back pack. Although I would love to bring my mallet I made with a small cylindrical piece of wood duck taped to the end of a decent sized stick, I feel that it would create a fair bit of unwanted attention. Enough unwanted attention to possibly get me in trouble. So I will have to save that for sometime that is not boy scout related.

I remember the time I was a boy scout... It was quite pointless, didn't learn a shit.
    I also got lots of pains and hard times thanks to it.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:41 am

Treefrog54 wrote:I am posting while armed with a dagger shaped stick with a duck tape covered handle in a duck tape sheathe. I call it my back stabber. And it is probably the only duck tape weapon I am bringing to the camp out this weekend. Only because it both holds a special place in my "heart" (My heart has no feelings. All it does is pump blood. It's my brain that has the feelings.) and more importantly; it is small and easy to place in my back pack. Although I would love to bring my mallet I made with a small cylindrical piece of wood duck taped to the end of a decent sized stick, I feel that it would create a fair bit of unwanted attention. Enough unwanted attention to possibly get me in trouble. So I will have to save that for sometime that is not boy scout related.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Right now you're the only one that makes interesting posts, in my opinion.

On a different note, telemarketers. One called while i wrote this post. They're always calling for am adult but nones ever home. the last seconds of the call usually goes like this: "telemarketer: oh well, then I will have to call back later". Naturally I say yes. telemarketer: "Thank you, good bye". Have anyone tried saying no? And would that mean they won't call you back?

@Hostail you were just too used to a pc than being outside. I actually quit scouting recently due how annoying my fellow scouts were(I still have nightmares of their terrible jokes that makes me wanna run my head through a window), but I do miss the scouting.

Edit: Oh snap, king of the page!
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:59 am

Diablo 3 is in Open Beta for the weekend!
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Icarium wrote:Diablo 3 is in Open Beta for the weekend!
    I was never really interested in any Diablo games, but I downloaded it... because I can Very Happy
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:53 am

yee, 21/04 1:55AM,
    mah birth day :D
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:25 am

Lenyntaka wrote:yee, 21/04 1:55AM,
    mah birth day Very Happy

You have been wished a Happy Birthday... from the past. (Right now it's still 4/20 here :3).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content