Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+15
WaffledKemono
DJFurPony
Ariasa Yatomie
eKitty
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
Tomiz
SobriquetP
pepran12
Lenyntaka
Hostail
Sol-Leks
Icarium
Mohajideus
Fratal
19 posters

Main Thread

Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Main Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:17 am

Some people... You know, people just make me so mad sometimes. At camp I yelled at someone so loudly that the inside of my lower left side hurt just a little bit. I don't know that I have even yelled that loud. If I have then it's been a long time. But it was to save ants from a stupid idiot who did was greatly damaging an ant nest. Tried to get away with that silly helping excuse. I've heard that one enough. Enough to know people like that should have been taught better what life is and how to understand the ways and lives of living creatures.

I would have yelled like that at another guy if I had more energy this morning. When I discovered his stupid ways. HE WAS A STUPID IDIOT WHO THOUGHT ANIMALS DID NOT HAVE FEELINGS!!! HE HAS GOTTEN TO KNOW A FISH!!! HE HAS NOT LOVED A PARROT!!! HE HAS NOT GROWN UP WITH CATS!!! HE HAS NOT WATCHED ANIMALS AND SEEN THE FEELINGS IN THEM!!! HE IS BEEN TAUGHT TO BE AN IGNORANT THREAT TO THE WORLD JUST LIKE SO MANY PEOPLE!!!

People like that deserve to life the lives their victims lived!!! Feel the way they felt when suffering because of them!!! There is the time for life to die sometimes! I feel bad enough eating meat! But then I remember that that's how life is! Life eats life! But that lives above others should not murder life!!! Life that lives above all others should never torture life!!! LIFE IS LIFE AND DESERVES TO BE TREATED RIGHT!!!

Knowing as much as I do is depressing. I know how many things die. I know how many things get murdered and tortured by the world owners. But in the end. I am happier. I am happier because I can look around me... I can look around me and see life... Then when I cuddle that birdie of mine. I know... I'm better than them...

I'm glad to see that there is nothing to really hate at all about you guys... Yet...

I worry it may only be a matter of time. Good thing for you however, is that I know you wont be like John. The one I now hate because I discovered he does not think animals have feelings...

A friend once said "Travis rarely gets mad. But when he does he is pretty scary." Everyone agreed. That includes me. When I get really mad I knock chairs down VERY hard. When the one guy was damaging the ant nest I almost hit him with a big stick. With all that anger I would have hit him hard. But I managed to beat myself down and realise I had done enough.

I'm now too depressed to reread this post... Good day...
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:21 am

Fratal wrote:that sounds about right if it's MB. the capitalization makes the difference between MB (bytes) and Mb (bits) because there are 8 bits in a byte.

and there are 1024kB in 1 MB

Okay, that makes sense now that I look back at the other posts. XD That means that my 3.13 Mbps is actually 0.39 MBps. My laptop is always running, but it looks like I just missed the cut. =D

Also on a random note, what is this Terraria I keep hearing about? I think I saw it mentioned here first, but then earlier a bunch of guys I know started talking about it. Is it worth buying? =/
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:49 am

Fratal wrote:that sounds about right if it's MB. the capitalization makes the difference between MB (bytes) and Mb (bits) because there are 8 bits in a byte.

and there are 1024kB in 1 MB

Actually, there are 1000kB in 1MB (Kilobyte and Megabyte) and 1024kiB in 1 MiB (Kibibyte and Mebibyte).

EDIT: No, this is not trolling Very Happy
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:10 pm

I have never herd of a Kibibyte or Mebibyte...

I just read up on this and It seems true. But my tafe teachers seem to agree with me when I say there is 1024 kB in 1 mB, and just for reference these guys are electrical engineers which means they can and have built a PC from nothing as in burnt all the boards and chips written the code for the BIOS and the OS, even designed and created CPUs.

after further reading it seems the kibibyte was created to define the double definition that kilobyte had but still has due to the industries reluctance and the greed of companies not wanting to state the actual size of their drives/speeds. But as of 1999 kilobyte meant 1000 and kibibyte meant 1024 but they are still merged in common use today.

furthermore the Windows file system always takes the number of bytes and divides by 1024 to give the size of any storage but Mac on the other hand rounds to the nearest 100.

I hope I have not hurt anyone's head too badly with all this techno-babble.
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:56 pm

Fratal wrote:

And now we know, and knowing is half the battle!
    ...I really hope that quote doesn't fall on deaf ears, because if it does i'm going to feel very old. T.T

So I know you need a good upload speed to host any type of server, but while you're hosting does it slow down your entire network? I've been meaning to try and host a couple of different types of servers on different games but have been concerned on whether or not this will slow down others on my network. = /
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:04 pm

It kinda slows you down but not really. I think most people here will get that reference.

Main Thread - Page 3 20120228
    I still don't get why the theme is recycling...
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:28 pm

Vila i frid, server. Du var en riktig viking, och dens ägare. <3

And, yay for cos. :,D
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:18 pm

Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Mohajideus wrote:Vila i frid, server. Du var en riktig viking, och dens ägare. <3
    <3
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:46 am

Fratal wrote:I have never herd of a Kibibyte or Mebibyte...

I just read up on this and It seems true. But my tafe teachers seem to agree with me when I say there is 1024 kB in 1 mB, and just for reference these guys are electrical engineers which means they can and have built a PC from nothing as in burnt all the boards and chips written the code for the BIOS and the OS, even designed and created CPUs.

after further reading it seems the kibibyte was created to define the double definition that kilobyte had but still has due to the industries reluctance and the greed of companies not wanting to state the actual size of their drives/speeds. But as of 1999 kilobyte meant 1000 and kibibyte meant 1024 but they are still merged in common use today.

furthermore the Windows file system always takes the number of bytes and divides by 1024 to give the size of any storage but Mac on the other hand rounds to the nearest 100.

Sweet Jesus. Glad to learn something new today Very Happy
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:00 am

Vila i frid, server. indeed.

glad to be of service Pizza.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:56 am

Just a few minutes ago I suddenly felt like my life just randomly fell apart for no real reason. It's 3:20 AM right now and I was about to go to bed but I did not want to move. I feel almost heavy but not at the same time. More like I'm almost lifeless but not really and the heavy feeling is from that feeling of fake weakness from the feeling of lifeless ness or something like that.

I now feel as if my life has reached some kind of a stopping point. Like I am still alive. I still have a life to live. But I have no progress to be made. Which is a conflicting thing. Living is progress. Having a life to live and living it is progress I should say. In some ways I feel that it's almost as if different feelings and emotions are dragging me lightly in different directions. Causing these odd feelings.

As I feel this way I feel like I almost want to ask the question "What are your opinions of me?" but the thing is I don't ask questions like that to people. But then again, I don't say that I am feeling like maybe asking them a question like that. So in the end I basically have might as well have said what I was thinking of saying. So I guess at this point I might as well go ahead and ask you guys.

What are your opinions of me? I feel like some find me interesting while I expected fully to be an annoyance who gets walked out the door because of this. But in the end it seemed like people liked me. Why is it that every one seems to like me for some reason? I desire to know who I am to other people.

The Terraria server will be down for the night because I need to do updates to my computer. But I don't think anyone will be planning to get on anyway. It's been so empty lately.

3:59 AM
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:18 pm

Treefrog54 wrote: "What are your opinions of me?"
    I think you are an emotionally insecure teen that cares a little too much about the environment. And it's ok to be that because everyone feels like they just stop learning shit and what you are supposed to do is just chill and have fun cause high school doesn't matter.

Can this be a thing? where every one post an opinion of other that want it, like me!.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:40 pm

Fratal wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote: "What are your opinions of me?"
    I think you are an emotionally insecure teen that cares a little too much about the environment. And it's ok to be that because everyone feels like they just stop learning shit and what you are supposed to do is just chill and have fun cause high school doesn't matter.

Can this be a thing? where every one post an opinion of other that want it, like me!.
    Yeah thats kinda how I feel about treefrog as well.

Also you want an opinion of yourself? Ok well, I think you are like a mature type of guy that likes to discuss things and help others when they need it.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:14 pm

Honestly I had no idea how people saw me, but it is good that my wanting to help does't come off as being nosy.

You seem to be super adventurous to me cause you are always going somewhere like Poland, but that probably cause I have never really gone away somewhere.

Also to add to my thing about Treefrog, some of what I said is irrelevant because you are home schooled.

and one last thing, a friend linked me this vid and it is awesome!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:32 pm

Fratal wrote:
    You seem to be super adventurous to me cause you are always going somewhere like Poland, but that probably cause I have never really gone away somewhere.
    Hmmh really? Maybe I am, but the Poland trips are just because I have relatives in Poland and so.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:16 pm

I think I may be seeing in things others I would like to be, but I am forever cursed to be a dreamer.

Main Thread - Page 3 20120229
    Spectral Kitties Nyaa~!
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:20 pm

I went to Cozumel Mexico once on a cruise... Unfortunately it just so happen to be the week that Swine Flu became a big deal. Got on the local news because of it! =D I want to visit a European country some day, not happening any time soon though. -_-

Also is Nisemonogatari a direct sequel to Bakemonogatari? (Sorry if I slaughtered the spelling.)
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:18 pm

SobriquetP wrote:
    Also is Nisemonogatari a direct sequel to Bakemonogatari? (Sorry if I slaughtered the spelling.)
    Yes

Post  Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:16 pm

Ok the comp will be reset up by the middle of next week, end of next week at most.cthen ill get the server up asap <3 also, proshchai moi prekranyi server...

Edit: that is goodbye my beautiful server in russian :3
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:31 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Ok the comp will be reset up by the middle of next week, end of next week at most.cthen ill get the server up asap <3 also, proshchai moi prekranyi server...

Edit: that is goodbye my beautiful server in russian :3

Thanks for everything as well Smile
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:34 am

Fratal wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:"What are your opinions of me?"

Hostail wrote:Yeah thats kinda how I feel about treefrog as well.

I don't know why I was expecting some small wall of text. I felt like that was almost like the question that should never be asked or something like that. But I feel like I now wonder if that was just because it was 3:00 AM. I feel like I never expected such a simple anser yet now that I have seen such a simple anser I feel that it makes sense. I forget that normal people can have such clear simple opinions of things.

Now for my opinion of you Fratal I will use Hostail's opinions as a base. It helps me very very much have a starting point. I can hardly start without one.

Hostail wrote:I think you are like a mature type of guy that likes to discuss things and help others when they need it.

... I felt like I had some I could add to this but I can't think of anything... So I guess I will just say that I feel mostly the same about you besides a few tiny conflicting opinions that I am unable to really explain what they are and they don't really matter anyway. I feel that way about some other people too.

On to Hostail:

I don't know really what to say. It's hard to have no where to start. I guess you almost feel kind of calm and yet almost lively at the same time... But that does not mean much because some other people here are the same way. That would mean more in my Boy Scout troop but... I don't know... How do I expect to understand someone when I can't even understand myself?

Now on to... Stuffs...

Fratal wrote:Honestly I had no idea how people saw me, but it is good that my wanting to help does't come off as being nosy.

Wanting to help is not a bad thing unless you are I guess... Stubborn about it I guess you could say? Then it's just annoying. Back in the days I played Roblox I was building a big tiny ship. Now you see, I pay attention to the details. I had a way of resizing my blocks so that it made a much smoother design. This guy came. He began doing what I was doing: Working on the front of the ship. He was not resizing the blocks right. I told him to stop. He said "im helping". My spelling was not good enough to say what I wanted. And I needed to act fast before he ruined my boat.

So I think I said "stop" but I might have said "go away" I can't remember. But anyway, it would have been better if I said "You're doing it wrong" but I did not. He said "im helping!". I almost surely said "no your not!". At that point he ruined my night and is now unaware I remember him to this very day years later as an idiot. He got mad at me for what he did and deleted my boat. He got mad at me for giving me unwanted help. If that was reality I would have punched him AT LEAST once. I put a lot of work in to all of those little details. It was not big. But I have to say, it had quite the detail for what it was. It only took the removal of a few blocks for it to be a pile of nothing but a few ship colored blocks.

That's a kind of extreme situation to use as an example. But basically as long as you're not like him and are more like "Do you want some help?" then it's great.

Also you find Hostail to be adventurous even though I have been places before. I have been to Georgia and stopped a little bit in Louisiana on the way. And probably more places that I don't remember. I have been to Michigan. But our plane landed in Chicago. I have been to Tuscon Arizona. I have been to Colorado. And I have been to New Mexico. And a long long time ago I went a little ways in the Mexico. And my dad likes the desert. So every few years we go out to west Texas to a place called Big Bend. But these days I hate leaving on vacation because I don't like leaving Merle. But she is quite annoying to deal with on a vacation.

So... Yeah. Sure it's all places in America. But America is big. So you can't say that I have not been places.

Oh, and the Terraria server is back up.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:12 pm

@treefrog
    Yeah we haven't really spent much time together talking or so, at least from my side, I get to know how you are by your big posts. And if you want to know I have also been in a scout troop, but it isn't a boy scout troop, in sweden there is only mixed genders in troops. But oh well.

About the other stuff, I found out ComputerCraft some time ago, and I started to get interested into it now and really like the stuff you can make (Look up on youtube, some neat stuff can be found there)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:10 pm

Damn I stayed up a bit to post the pic as usual and it is randomly nsfw...
    It's Holo so it makes up for it but with all the nudity on the internet I am kinda over it. It's soo strange I went so far one way that I lost interest in perving altogether...

also ComputerCraft looks cool but I would rather do that stuff on my actual computer and have it not lag and fail at doing anything useful.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:16 am

I'm suggesting we setup a new thread for forum games. The ones on the Minecraft forums are way too unorganized-ish. Something to pass the time on this site.

EDIT: page king. Once again >Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content