Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+2
Sol-Leks
felinoel
6 posters

Dwarven civilizations build!

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Dwarven civilizations build! - Page 2 Empty Re: Dwarven civilizations build!

Post  felinoel Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:21 am

You mean the one at 11:11?

... o.o
    That would be pretty awesome... probably also with more magma based lighting, I'm thinking the roads should be outlined with lava covered by glass imo
    SobriquetP
    SobriquetP

Post  SobriquetP Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:33 am

felinoel wrote:You mean the one at 11:11?

Well, yes but it shows the beginnings of making it at 10:40

felinoel wrote:That would be pretty awesome... probably also with more magma based lighting, I'm thinking the roads should be outlined with lava covered by glass imo

Magma based lighting sounded iffy to me until you said glass lava lighting outlining roads and that actually sounds pretty awesome now that I think of it. I also liked the lights that they used hanging from the ceiling miles above them, but unless it's creative it might be a little hazardous to make. XD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:36 am

SobriquetP wrote:
    felinoel wrote:You mean the one at 11:11?

Well, yes but it shows the beginnings of making it at 10:40

felinoel wrote:That would be pretty awesome... probably also with more magma based lighting, I'm thinking the roads should be outlined with lava covered by glass imo

Magma based lighting sounded iffy to me until you said glass lava lighting outlining roads and that actually sounds pretty awesome now that I think of it. I also liked the lights that they used hanging from the ceiling miles above them, but unless it's creative it might be a little hazardous to make. XD
    This would be the fully upgraded version of it though.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu May 10, 2012 2:43 pm

For the record, I am still looking into this, am at the moment looking on other sites for help.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:19 pm