Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 5 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:16 pm

will1b wrote:To say I haven't been here in a while would be an understatement - I pretty much turned my back on you lot for the last 3 months or so.
    3 or so, yeah.

But I'm back.
    Welcome back!

I have trouble keeping up a lot of responsiblities (Eg. Clans, School, YouTube, RL friends etc.) because I'm useless at time management and distributing time equally.
    I don't really think this clan requires all that much responsibility?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:39 pm

Welcome back Will! If you want feel free to join us on our adventures in MineZ tonight ^^ If you want to join us just let me know on skype.

@Treefrog
    Awesome, a map. I myself don't have the problem with switching around windows and such since I have 2 screens. Also because I have memorized most of the southern places ^^.

Now about the event, we will begin 20:00 GMT +1
    I'll call the old usual minez party skype group around then so be ready ;D
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:49 pm

It's the responsibility to show up to clan events, go on the server, check the forum etc. I'm horribly forgetful.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:02 pm

Oh also, treefrog, I just read spycats adventure blog thread thingy, good thing you didn't press the button in Cave of the dying lady, it spawns 4 giants!

Also, apparently I have to do something... after its done I'll start the event!
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:17 pm

1:17 PM
    Hostail wrote:Oh also, treefrog, I just read spycats adventure blog thread thingy, good thing you didn't press the button in Cave of the dying lady, it spawns 4 giants!

Also, apparently I have to do something... after its done I'll start the event!

But I did press the button...
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:29 pm

Hay Will1b it's nice to see you again and it's nice to know you have a life (cuse i don't) the funny thing is I turned my back on the kin longer than you so

don't worry be happy!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:15 pm

will1b wrote:It's the responsibility to show up to clan events, go on the server, check the forum etc. I'm horribly forgetful.
    The server is dead, the replacement server is having connectivity issues, and the only clan events that I ever remember there being a commitment to being at were Kimi's and she quit the guild when she killed her server.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:56 pm

I must say that I was a little depressed this week for some reason. However this great MineZ event cheered me up. It was fun. Couldn't get screenshots because someone was always steve (and one time everyone had their right skin I was on the edge and couldn't get everyone to fit on screen). I do have shots from previous events though. I'll upload them some day.

Night Sleep
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:05 pm

W128 wrote:I must say that I was a little depressed this week for some reason. However this great MineZ event cheered me up. It was fun. Couldn't get screenshots because someone was always steve (and one time everyone had their right skin I was on the edge and couldn't get everyone to fit on screen). I do have shots from previous events though. I'll upload them some day.

Night Sleep
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:04 am

W128 wrote:I must say that I was a little depressed this week for some reason. However this great MineZ event cheered me up. It was fun. Couldn't get screenshots because someone was always steve (and one time everyone had their right skin I was on the edge and couldn't get everyone to fit on screen). I do have shots from previous events though. I'll upload them some day.

Night Sleep
    steve can't stop me Twisted Evil
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:25 am

...Despite being in this kin for quite some time... I have not participated in a single event ;_; (well, I don't remember being in one ;_Wink

Damn you LoL.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:39 am

Random gif is random:
    Main Thread - Page 5 DTgja
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:59 am

Icarium wrote:Random gif is random:
    StarCrafts are amazing, my favorite one.

pizzamanilla wrote:...Despite being in this kin for quite some time... I have not participated in a single event ;_; (well, I don't remember being in one ;_Wink

Damn you LoL.

I'm missing on all recent Minecraft events due to the fact that HP hasn't made a OpenGL - compatible driver for my graphics card yet Very Happy

About LoL, I went on a ranked streak, trying to get 1500 ELO as soon as possible. I got to 1475 yesterday. Also, I got a green badge for being a great teammate Very Happy
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:...Despite being in this kin for quite some time... I have not participated in a single event ;_; (well, I don't remember being in one ;_Wink

Damn you LoL.
    Even all of Kimi's old events?

Icarium wrote:Random gif is random:
    Quite so.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:43 am

felinoel wrote:

Damn you LoL.

Yea ;_;

Anyway, getting a hang of Ahri because she's moe as f***. Also, if I wanted to play with you guys on LoL, how does changing regions work? Does it reset my stats for that region, separate friends list?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:47 am

pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Damn you LoL.

Yea ;_;

Anyway, getting a hang of Ahri because she's moe as f***. Also, if I wanted to play with you guys on LoL, how does changing regions work? Does it reset my stats for that region, separate friends list?
    Ahri is sexy and beastly <3 Gosh I love to dodge all those ganks they try at me when I play as Ahri.
    Sadly I don't have the chance to play her as often since theres always one ass picking mid before me or being stuck with supporting....

Also to change regions you have to pay some irl moneyz, It doesn't reset your stats but it does separate your friends list since they are still in the old one.
    Which one did you register at?
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:21 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Damn you LoL.

Yea ;_;

Ahri is sexy and beastly <3 Gosh I love to dodge all those ganks they try at me when I play as Ahri.
    Sadly I don't have the chance to play her as often since theres always one ass picking mid before me or being stuck with supporting....

Also to change regions you have to pay some irl moneyz, It doesn't reset your stats but it does separate your friends list since they are still in the old one.

The NA regions to play with my irl friends. Maybe I'll make a smurf on the EU servers just to play with you guys.

And yea, just be an ass and call mid right when it starts. Other than that, I use Teemo in case Ahri is taken. Still taking advantage of free champs in case my fave champs get taken.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:20 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Damn you LoL.

Yea ;_;

The NA regions to play with my irl friends. Maybe I'll make a smurf on the EU servers just to play with you guys.

And yea, just be an ass and call mid right when it starts. Other than that, I use Teemo in case Ahri is taken. Still taking advantage of free champs in case my fave champs get taken.

Teemo... I don't know why but like 80% of the LoL community hate Teemo... myself included.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Oct 17, 2012 4:41 am

10:22 PM
    ...Well...I currently don't have the best mood and motivation for posting... But I'm doing it anyway. ...There are things that have gone too long without saying... And I am losing my habit of checking on this place because of that and the fact that I have been busy lately... I have been taking a game development class for about four or so weeks. ...I am learning things. That excites me...a bit... I have also been to another disorienting trip to the psychiatrist today... Another one coming in the near future...

I also have remembered why I used have depression problems. I remembered just last night. ...I remembered because I came home from a scout meeting depressed as I am after every scout meeting. At the meeting I came close to being filled with enough anger to stand up and throw my spoon all the way across the rather big room while yelling "I HATE THIS PATROL!!!" ...But I did not... Next time I get the chance I will run for senor patrol leader... I have the feeling I could get the position... If I did I would be the leader of the entire troop... Then I could control him... I could make that jerk better... I could fix his worst flaws... I could fix them all... I could make them all care... I could finally make him pay for his mistakes...! He would pick up his own trash...! They would all pick up their own trash...! I will make them care...or else!

...I... ...I got carried away... ...I might not be able to properly sense feelings of excitement... ...Why don't I feel excited for season 3 of MLP...? ...It's like my brain looks at it like it's never going to happen... ...Have I simply had too many disappointments...? ...I know I can't be disappointed by MLP... ...I think the feeling I get from the game development class is excitement... ...But...I don't know for sure... ...It's been a long time since something exciting has suddenly happened... ...Or...has it...? ...I...actually don't know anymore... ...MineZ... ...That was exciting... If I was not excited for it I would not have made that map... Excited energy helped give me the strength to make that map... ...Though I guess I did not exactly make the map. But I put the string on it... That took a little bit of inventive thinking and motivation... Those are hard to have that late at night...

Oh...I just remembered something... Another reason for depression... ...Spycat is depressed... ...That always depresses me... ...And makes me do things that make me hate myself... ...My emotions are out of control... ...It's unfortunate... ...I can't control myself... I yell at people! ...I don't like it... ......... ...Some times I feel like a jerk... ...But I'm not the jerk in this story...! It's him...! Brian...! He is the jerk who does not care! He is directly and indirectly causing problems! He does not care and no one cares about him! At summer camp I cleaned up everyone's trash and almost all of it was Brian's! But nobody knows because no body cares! Brian helped the younger scouts and he got mentioned in a meeting! I cleaned up trash because I was the only person who cared about anything! Brian only helped the younger scouts because they have not know him long enough to hate him! They also don't care or care the same way! And he does not have any friends to gravitate to because we all hate him and I sometimes want him dead! ...And that is no way to talk about a fellow scout now is it...? ...Welcome...to boy scout troop fourteen forty-four...or as I call it, fourteen forty-fail... ...There was once a time where we succeeded by failing... ...Now we truly fail...

...I seem to be the only one who cares anymore... ...We used to do more then sit around at camp outs... ...At my first camp out I did not know anyone and I had a great time... We went places... And we sat around a lot. But we all sat together... Huddled around a little camp fire... I laughed at the funny things people said... It was fun... I was happy... But they left and my old friends got old enough to join the troop... And as time went on we became bland and boring and separated. Now we have like three groups of lazy people who don't want to to anything but play their boring games of "Zork" and whatnot. I just want to do more fun things. Like wander through the wilds with my best friends... But they don't want to do anything... No one does... I have lost my stick fighting skills... I have less strength then ever... I love it at night, why does not one ever go out I night? That's what I want to know! What is with society? You got these nice cool nights with that nice night air and a moon in the sky and it's all wasted! You know what? I'm going out side!

11:41 PM
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 17, 2012 5:57 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Damn you LoL.

Yea ;_;

How moe is f*ck?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:35 pm

felinoel wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Damn you LoL.

Yea ;_;

How moe is f*ck?

Spoiler:

Not really moe but sexy
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:51 am

11:50 PM
    Once upon a time, I was bored. Or something like that...
    Anyway, during that time of boredom on that day somewhat long ago I drew a cow for some reason...

Main Thread - Page 5 Moo10
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:48 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Anyway, during that time of boredom on that day somewhat long ago I drew a cow for some reason...

That's pretty freaky. (No seriously, it's freaking me out.) That ominous "MOO!" and that simply drawn cow. It may haunt my dreams.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Oct 19, 2012 6:04 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Damn you LoL.

Yea ;_;

How moe is f*ck?

Spoiler:

Not really moe but sexy
    Makes sense.
    Treefrog54 wrote:

Huzzah!
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:21 am

11:56 PM
    The psychiatrist with the office cat named Luna made me answer 478 questions today...! I hate answering questions! I'm terrible at it! All I had to do was click true or false. Why couldn't I just click both?! There were multiple questions that were both true and false. There were questions that asked about how I am most of the time. But most of the time there is no most to the time. My mood effects everything! Even the small mood changes can change a lot! That's why it takes so long to answer questions. That's why I feel as if I barely know myself and know a lot about my self at the same time. And it's also why I can feel as if I'm a great person one minute and then hate myself the next. This is why my mind is sometimes like a battle field. It's filled with conflict.

12:20 AM

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content