Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

W128
    W128

Main Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  W128 Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:19 pm

Woo, Friday!

@pizzamanilla

About the image, I think it doesn't show because I'm not registered to pixiv so I can't see the full resolution image but I can see smaller version of it in pixiv site.
    Anyway I like it. Your other Cirno drawing is cute too. Are you going to draw more? Smile

Edit: The image does show now. Don't know why it didn't earlier.

@Treefrog54

My cats aren't very social. They do like petting. Very much. Still they prefer to be alone for most of the time.

Tomiz wrote:About the "learning japanese" thing, I dedicated few hours of my life to that, and I know some Katakana thanks to that, but I mostly learn by watching anime and googling up stuff I'm confused about. I find it awesome, because I remember times when I heard a word/phrase I understood and was completely excited. Now, I understand strucutre of most sentences that are being said and often don't even need subtitles.

I'm not sure I will have a huge use of Japanese in my life, but I sure as hell don't care!

Well, I don't think I'm going to need Japanese either but I like the language. It sounds and looks really good so I want to learn it. And I guess understanding Japanese might make me feel a little cool too Cool
    I know hiragana, katakana and some kanjis, and I can understand many sentences and how they are constructed but for me the reason I don't understand some of the sentences is usually because I don't know many nouns and verbs yet.

And my resources for learning Japanese are:

• Anime (obviously)
    • Tae Kim's guide
    • Kanjikaveri (Finnish site)
    • Denshi Jisho (search for example sentences, kanji and kanji by radicals)
    • Wiktionary
    • Rikaichan (Firefox addon)
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:09 am

10:09 PM

The chain on my pocket watch fell off a few hours ago. I'm currently taking a short break from repairing it. One good thing about it falling off is that I get to give the thing a much needed upgrade (The balance is a bit off.). I may even replace the watch part with an identical watch that looks exactly the same besides the fact that it is in better condition. I think I'll do that. I was just cleaning the duck tape adhesive off the chain before putting it on. So swapping to a watch in better condition will be no problem. All it does is make my upgrade in to more of an upgrade.

Edit: 11:14 PM

Upgrade completed! The watch is now replaced with a watch that is more blue and less scratched. And the button labels are not rubbed away. So I can actually read them! I'll never confuse the start button with the reset button again. I also attached the chain to the watch by duck taping a ring with the chain on it to the watch. This keeps the watch from tilting down when I hold it by the chain. It also makes the chain feel a bit longer. So... Yeah. I fixed my pocket watch by upgrading it. I'm sure none of you care. But I felt like talking about it anyway.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:22 am

Hostail wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:Don't remember if I've posted this one here before:

Main Thread - Page 4 29542641_m

Oh, and I'm about to start playing LoL, so yea, anyone else here play it?
    I have it, I play on the EU West server. Soon lvl 30! xD Been taking me almost 2 years or so.
    Which server are you gonna play on?

@scenttreedown
    O.O

The American servers ;_; though I'm not sure if it'll make a difference since Hawaii has shitty connection no matter where I play. Only good connection is from Japan (Don't wanna compete against Koreans). Though, I may change my region just to play with you guys.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:22 pm

I do have another account on the same server as Tomiz, but its low leveled x)
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:06 pm

10:36 AM

Once the moon fell and crushed my hopes and dreams... ...And clock town. It is a story of a very stupid error in judgement involving a stray fairy in Zelda: Majora's Mask. After completing stone tower and a few other things, I wanted to get the stray fairies at stone tower. There were only a few left after I beat the boss. But I was already running a bit low on time. There was just one left. But it was underwater. I for some reason thought I could get it with 10 in-game minutes. I was prepared to play the song of time. I was prepared to jump in the water and then jump out and warp outside and put my bunny hood on and run. But I was already out of time I should have been playing the song of time and not putting on my zora mask. But I put it on and took two steps. And that was the moment that the moon fell. And then I fell victim to a similar fate to that of the dinosaurs. Then I lost it all. My light arrows. My save point at the top of stone tower. My heart piece. My money. My progress at stone tower.

But I at least know what happens when the moon falls. I was wondering what happens. Even if it was emotionally traumatizing from the amount of progress lost. Now I have been collecting heart pieces so I can have more health when I return to stone tower.

11:04 AM

Edit: 3:04 PM
    I think I made a big mistake! I thought the replacement watch for my pocket watch was in better condition. But the display is slightly off at an angle like it got whacked really hard. And the light wont work. Which is the biggest problem. If the light wont work then I can't use it in the dark. And I need it in the dark. It is very useful at night because at night it is harder to judge the time. And at night it is dark. Because of this I will have to remove my hard work and just put the chain back on the old watch...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:29 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Icarium wrote:This picture is distrurbing... Something in it wants me to print it, hang up on the wall and use it as a target practice...

I want to voice the damn image!!!1

Go ahead, send us the result Very Happy
    This.

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Is that a 3DS?! FC me!
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:35 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Icarium wrote:This picture is distrurbing... Something in it wants me to print it, hang up on the wall and use it as a target practice...

On a side note... rewatching Lucky Star while waiting for Girls und Panzer :3
    I want to voice the damn image!!!1

http://soundcloud.com/babylondiegrosse/obama-san

That was kind of unhearable, I'm gonna try:P
    Edit: the hell I can't upload audio.....
    Edit:done did it!
    http://soundcloud.com/pepran12/obama-san
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Main Thread - Page 4 196587_275813859204638_285537285_n

Just a normal day in Minecraft.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:30 pm

Hey guys, anyone up for some MineZ this weekend again? They have remade a few places with new buildings and such (The spire even has more epic loot) I know a few more tips and tricks as well. Also, new map http://www.minezmap.com/
    Much better than the last one. (Also, the college was a university!)

So whos up?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Hostail wrote:Hey guys, anyone up for some MineZ this weekend again? They have remade a few places with new buildings and such (The spire even has more epic loot) I know a few more tips and tricks as well. Also, new map http://www.minezmap.com/

So whos up?
    Sorry for the slowness of my server by the way, am having internet issues at home... <.<;
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:45 pm

Aaaand Redbull Stratos mission is cancelled today...
    I am disappoint!
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Hostail wrote:Hey guys, anyone up for some MineZ this weekend again? They have remade a few places with new buildings and such (The spire even has more epic loot) I know a few more tips and tricks as well. Also, new map http://www.minezmap.com/

So whos up?

Count me in.
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:03 pm

Hello again kin I'm sorry I haven't been as active as I should be but hopefully I'll be on more again I'm sorry that I haven't been active I will thou I promise Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm

W128 wrote:

So whos up?

Count me in.

Perfect!
    This time we will aim for the new continent, our first target will be the town Worthington!
    http://www.minezmap.com/#/x=3654/z=-355/zoom=6
    Its a very good town with low bandit chance and tons of chests!
    And here I quote from the wiki "Spawns enough food to sustain a small army." Just perfect for us! Theres both food supplies, armor/sword supplies and tool chests.
    The only downside is that theres no hospital chests (with potions and medic supplies) But luckily theres a cathedral not far from the town, and theres also a castle to explore later with more armors and weapons!

So yeah, I have put in some more planning this time of what were going to do, the basic route would be at first
    # Spawn in new continent (close to Geuten) -> Geuten -> Heartless Mansion -> Worthington
    If you spawn closer to Carmi you could do a re-route to get better stuff,
    # Spawn in new continent (close to Carmi) -> Grandfather's Curse -> Mount Longton -> Heartless Mansion -> Worthington

If you don't know the places names theres this map for you http://www.minezmap.com/

I have myself tested these paths and they are perfect, The only trouble I stumbled upon was when I entered Carmi, bandits, tons of them. So I recommend not trying to go into there (There wasn't any good loot there anyways.)

Routes after Worthington will go something along this
    # Worthington -> Cole Castle -> Aeternalis Cathedral -> Fort Rockwood -> Fort Forthwind -> Pileus -> Red Demon Temple -> Grayvale (A highly desired destination of mine) -> Over the sea -> Eillom -> Camp Azara (apparently you need to jump down the ravine like place to get to those places, too dangerous) -> Knoxmore Inn -> Camp Kharj -> Al Hasa -> Giant hunting!

So yeah, I really hope we can survive through all this xD But it would be fun anyways!

So until the weekend (Friday I presume if no one else has any objections) I recommend to try to either spawn in the new continent (Much easier now when they have added more spawns there) or trying to go to Worthington already.

Good luck survivors!

pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:15 pm

felinoel wrote:

So whos up?
    Sorry for the slowness of my server by the way, am having internet issues at home... <.<;
    does that mean a mc server is accessible? Did I miss one of your posts regarding it's IP? *facedesk*
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:24 am

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

So whos up?
    does that mean a mc server is accessible? Did I miss one of your posts regarding it's IP? *facedesk*
    It means that due to my student loans coupled with my two and a half years of only being able to find employment as temp gigs every now and then up until recently causing my housing situation to become problematic, and now my internet situation at my current home is a little iffy and even limited on connections.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:30 am

felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

So whos up?
    It means that due to my student loans coupled with my two and a half years of only being able to find employment as temp gigs every now and then up until recently causing my housing situation to become problematic, and now my internet situation at my current home is a little iffy and even limited on connections.

Ok, It sounded like we could somehow use your server but you mean't that you won't be able to participate on friday?`

@hostail Game on! the more the merrier! Basketball
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:11 am

Perfect, so we got 2 people yet so far!
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:11 pm

@hostail
    dude can i play mineZ wit you guys? plz
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:20 pm

maka the slayer wrote:@hostail
    dude can i play mineZ wit you guys? plz
    Sure, The more the merrier
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Spoiler:

That map has gotten even better too IMO. Friday evening is okay for me. And it's good to have a plan too. I got a broken display from my workplace two weeks ago and if I'm able to fix it, I can put the map on it!

Four people already in. Great! Can we get even more people?
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:10 pm

2:44 PM
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    Is that a 3DS?! FC me!
    Is what a 3DS? Are you asking if I'm a 3DS? I don't think so. What does FC stand for? Fried chicken? I don't want you fried! I want you grilled you silly cash register! Your cashier never gets my order right!

So whos up?
    I have been using that map for some time now. Last time we played I made a way-point for Consilio University. And I think I said it was called that. But anyway, I might be doing something Boy Scout related this weekend. I will also be going to a psychiatrist on Friday. But there is a possibility I might be able to come. I just don't know what my schedule looks like. But if I can join I'll try to get Spycat to come too. She did say she might join us if I played with you guys again.

Also, speaking of MineZ and Spycat, last night we had an epic MineZ adventure. Spycat is posting about it on her blog and when she is done I will post a link. Though considering the fact that she is currently somewhat asleep on the couch because she stayed up all night typing her epic adventure post, she might not be done until tomorrow.

3:09 PM

Edit:4:35 PM
    I might be returning from my appointment with a psychiatrist at some time around 2:00 PM. Maybe 1:30 PM if I'm lucky. But if I can get back at 2:00 PM then that would be 8:00 PM GMT + 1. So I may be able to make it to MineZ. I may come a bit late. But that should be fine.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 10, 2012 10:01 pm

@Treefrog
    Thats good enough, I just remembered that I have internship on friday so I will be a bit late home, around 6-7 GMT +1, so I guess we could start around 7:30 or 8:00 (GMT +1)

So yeah, I was playing some MineZ today after I had nothing to do, just wanted to play a bit quick so I could get to the town. But instead I spawn next to camp bell, and guess what I find there... a group of around 10 players, all chatting at the same time, gosh it was annoying... Well I meet some friends, made some enemies, hah, it was fun, we stayed enemies until one of them got banned for spamming, good times. I also got backstabbed by a guy who I healed, it begun with him hitting me a few times (it looked like it wasn't on purpose...) but then he just ran to me and killed me... bad move... I spent the next 3 min trying to spawn close to Geuten again, where he killed me. Luckily after a few spawns I spawned 200 blocks away from it. And boy did I get back at him, sneaked up at him while he was looting a house and got all of my stuff back, after that he proceeded to message me tons of messages of "why did you kill me?" (didn't even know you could send messages...)

Aaand then I went to Heartless mansion and logged out.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:16 am

11:45 PM
    I also have some bandit stories from today I might as well share. This story begins with a trip to Worthington. With very little health left. I was lucky to be alive. I had about 3 hearts left and I was just wandering around town collecting food when suddenly a person walks in to town! I see that name plate. And I could tell by the way it was moving that it was coming in my direction. I quickly began hold shift. I do my best to avoid all people at all times. And I know how to disappear. But I could tell by the ways of the movements of his name plate that he saw my name plate. I was on the balcony of this building and it had some vines on it. So I climbed up the vines and made him think his eye failed him. He walked on to the balcony. He looked in every direction but up. I was nervous. But he did what they all do. To him I never existed. And that's just how I wanted it to go. As soon as he left the building and began walking away with his back to me I climbed down and sneaked out of town. That's how we cow pokes do things around here. Actually, that's just how I do things around here. Never seen anyone else doing these kinds of things.

Next is a short story of Afaya. A little town in the savanna. So I was just walking around town. There was no one there. Until I reached then east gate. Then a big group of bandits just came out of nowhere from out side the gate. I got whacked in the face with a stone sword and ran out of there as fast as I could! I just ran and ran! And then I turned around and they were out of sight. I was once again, lucky to be alive.

12:15 AM

Edit: Friday 1:24 AM
    I just finished my latest masterpiece!
    Main Thread - Page 4 Img_0214

Now I know that you are probably thinking "Whats the deal the with the paper Treefrog? Have you gone insane?" And the answer to that is maybe. And this:
    Main Thread - Page 4 Img_0215

That's right kittehs and fluffymen! It's a map! I have prepared myself with a map of MineZ so I don't need to change windows to know what's around the world. It lacks details. But it still has all the major locations and whatnot.

Now on to a more important topic than my crafting skills. I have two things to say about Spycat. First of all, she will be joining us. Second, she finished her MineZ adventure post on her Minecraft blog. Heres the link: [MineZ adventure link] I put it in a box for easy transportation. It's one big adventure devided in to multiple post. So you may need to scroll down to the bottom the get to the beginning.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:19 pm

To say I haven't been here in a while would be an understatement - I pretty much turned my back on you lot for the last 3 months or so.

But I'm back. I have trouble keeping up a lot of responsiblities (Eg. Clans, School, YouTube, RL friends etc.) because I'm useless at time management and distributing time equally.

I've spent the last 3 months building up my YouTube Channel and playing games with my RL friends, but trawling through my Minecraft screenshots (Which go all the way back to Beta 1.2.1) I saw a couple of screenshots of good times with the KK - Hostail's server back in Beta 1.3 and Kimi's that short 3 months ago. This spurred more memories - the elusive ChaosBoundary who's changed his name twice now, when I became inactive about a year ago, and the vampirism mod that Hos installed all those months ago.

So, here I am, back again. Hope you recognise me!

~Will (Signing only because it's a bit of a long post)

TL;DR: I'm back after a lengthy absence

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content