Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+13
pizzamanilla
ScentTreeDown
Icarium
Phaseus
drako7222
Sol-Leks
Tomiz
Mohajideus
W128
Shia-Neko-Chan
Hostail
Lenyntaka
pepran12
17 posters

Main Thread

pepran12
    pepran12

Main Thread - Page 23 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pepran12 Wed Oct 09, 2013 9:49 am

IT'S UP AGAIN
    PW:google
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:48 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    This is my house
    why are you making npcs housings while all the npcs are at the spawn? xD
    Because idk how that works.

I had a demolitionist move in but a blood moon came and he refused to stay in this hole I dug him...

pepran12 wrote:IT'S UP AGAIN
    PW:google
    lol why does it change every day?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:06 pm

Because I say so, but we can go with google from here on.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:39 am

pepran12 wrote:Because I say so, but we can go with google from here on.
    lol I liked Pi, it was simple.

google confuses me cause I keep capitalizing it.

W128 wrote:I thought maybe I will replace some of the grass outside of my house with snow so penguins will spawn and it would snow there.
    Well hey apparently what you want is the clentanimator
    http://terraria.wikia.com/wiki/Clentaminator
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:27 pm

felinoel wrote:

W128 wrote:I thought maybe I will replace some of the grass outside of my house with snow so penguins will spawn and it would snow there.
    Cool, didn't know that kind of tool existed. Also, the wiki says that it costs 2 silver and can be sold for 40 gold. That has to be an error on the wiki.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Oct 10, 2013 3:55 pm

W128 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Cool, didn't know that kind of tool existed. Also, the wiki says that it costs 2 silver and can be sold for 40 gold. That has to be an error on the wiki.
    Those are not silver, if you hover over you can see its actually 2 platinum
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:57 pm

W128 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

lol it is probably just that the article was copy pasted from elsewhere and they missed changing that.

Main Thread - Page 23 Untitled_zps8c0484a6
    After finally getting that last antimatter condenser I reset the game for the four achievements given for resetting while holding one quadrillion cookies.
    Now I am back to 0 and am waiting for golden cookies to get the achievement for getting a ton of cookies by only clicking 15 golden cookies.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Oct 16, 2013 3:03 am

did the thread change again or is it just awfully quiet...?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:55 am

I think the cause of the quiet is that we have been talking on the skype chat group left open from the terraria event.

Edit:also Neko Nation is this weekend (remember the catgirls serving drinks thing?)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Fratal wrote:I think the cause of the quiet is that we have been talking on the skype chat group left open from the terraria event.

Edit:also Neko Nation is this weekend (remember the catgirls serving drinks thing?)
    lol yeah people are preferring the Skype chat...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:14 pm

Meh
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:41 pm

oh ok...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:oh ok...
    Yeah...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Oct 16, 2013 10:12 pm

I think it would be cool if we could use a chat like that instead of this forum, I think the easiest one would be Google hangouts or skype.

just an idea.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:22 pm

Fratal wrote:I think it would be cool if we could use a chat like that instead of this forum, I think the easiest one would be Google hangouts or skype.

just an idea.
    there would be thrice the text we read on the forum tho

Post  Guest Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:09 am

Lenyntaka do you use skype? You can talk there too not just about terraria.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Oct 17, 2013 12:53 am

TheSeemefly wrote:Lenyntaka do you use skype? You can talk there too not just about terraria.  
    yes i do, same as the nick here.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:50 am

Hey guys. It's been so long ;_; I miss you all. I've been gone ever since my PC got taken away, and finally bought a laptop some time ago. Just thought I'd make my presence known here again. I hope to become an active member in the kin again!
    Too lazy to read months of posts, Is there anything new? (btw Hos, I still have that Humble Bundle thing you gave me for Starbound, idk if it's out yet though).
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:07 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Hey guys. It's been so long ;_; I miss you all. I've been gone ever since my PC got taken away, and finally bought a laptop some time ago. Just thought I'd make my presence known here again. I hope to become an active member in the kin again!
    Too lazy to read months of posts, Is there anything new? (btw Hos, I still have that Humble Bundle thing you gave me for Starbound, idk if it's out yet though).
    You haven't missed that much, we play the new terraria patch, gonna grind the pumpkin moon this friday, oh today. Starbound is still not out yet. I have a terraria server with decent uptime, Did I miss anything?

starbound: oh shit they're talking about how the beta is going to work!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Nov 01, 2013 11:32 am

you missed one thing, we are mostly chatting on skype now seeing as it's easier and we don't really use this as a forum, not that we intended to in the first place.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:04 pm

Well me Fratal and Feli tried our best at the  Pumpkin moon and we got to the end at the second try, and things got out of hand.
    Main Thread - Page 23 2013-111
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:13 pm

there were far too many pumpkings. if we all has specters it would be stupidly easy tho.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:37 pm

it seems like i can barely do anything in the pumpkin moon, as my framerate drops like hell when there are too many lighting particles Razz
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat Nov 02, 2013 2:16 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Hey guys. It's been so long ;_; I miss you all. I've been gone ever since my PC got taken away, and finally bought a laptop some time ago. Just thought I'd make my presence known here again. I hope to become an active member in the kin again!
    Hey welcome back old neighbor! Speaking of neighbor (on the old, old, old MC server), I've been involved with the FTBWiki.org group and they are looking to design their own FTB-based modpack once some mods finally update to 1.6... >.>
    You should join the whitelist for their server so we can have more kinsmen over there, muahahaha slowly take over the server!

Starbound is not yet out, I think.

Fratal wrote:you missed one thing, we are mostly chatting on skype now seeing as it's easier and we don't really use this as a forum, not that we intended to in the first place.
    I kinda miss the forums...

pepran12 wrote:Well me Fratal and feli tried our best at the  Pumpkin moon and we got to the end at the second try, and things got out of hand.
    All the NPCs died and the Pumpkings followed me to my respawn area and it was horrible. :'c

Lenyntaka wrote:it seems like i can barely do anything in the pumpkin moon, as my framerate drops like hell when there are too many lighting particles Razz
    There isn't any settings for that?
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:22 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:it seems like i can barely do anything in the pumpkin moon, as my framerate drops like hell when there are too many lighting particles Razz
    There isn't any settings for that?
    there is no settings about particles. and i already use colorless lighting

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content