Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Main Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:23 am

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:Talk about games, pics anything!
    my pc cant hold too much games
    and i dont rly search pics related to this forum.....

You could be like me you know? Talk on and on and on and on and on about stuff.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:47 am

For those who want to know, I have found the stronghold and got enough ender eyes. I will fight the boss tonight! (IF i have enough arrows by then...)
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:17 am

Fratal wrote:It doesn't have to be related! that's the point of these forums
    but........
    otherwise im out of thinkings......
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:50 pm

It's Kay Lenyn, y we will still love you if you just say hi every once in a while.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:19 pm

Hostail wrote:For those who want to know, I have found the stronghold and got enough ender eyes. I will fight the boss tonight! (IF i have enough arrows by then...)
    And, when is tonight? =P

20:00?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:40 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Hostail wrote:For those who want to know, I have found the stronghold and got enough ender eyes. I will fight the boss tonight! (IF i have enough arrows by then...)
    And, when is tonight? =P

20:00?
    I have no idea, my parents are gone most of the day so it will be... well yeah 19:00 - 21:00 ? No idea...
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:43 pm

Fratal wrote:It's Kay Lenyn, y we will still love you if you just say hi every once in a while.
    yay~ ^~^

Spoiler:
    good times....

Eedit
    hey ppl
    did you guys already know about that terraria 1.1 gonna be out on october 1st?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Lenyn, about your sig.
    Terraria 1.1 is gonna come out First December, not October.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:17 pm

Whose Birthday is it?
    Main Thread - Page 20 20111127
    Apparently she baked you a cake!
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:52 pm

Hostail wrote:Lenyn, about your sig.
    i have no sig D=
    and also im rly confusing with mounths^~^
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:54 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Lenyn, about your sig.
    i have no sig D=
    and also im rly confusing with mounths^~^
    I thought it was a sig, since there was a line break, oh well.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:56 pm

Hostail wrote:
    I thought it was a sig, since there was a line break, oh well.
    i've just discovered this

just type [hr ]

its easy xD
    Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:13 pm

I am sorry about not posting in a while, but I have been busy with playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep after the internet and the computer were fixed. I love it, I am very glad I was able to convince my friend to let me borrow his PSP and my birth mother to let me borrow her Birth by Sleep. Also, for the record, I was adopted by my grandmother. So when I say mom, I mean her. When I say birth mother, I mean just that.
    I am really tired right now even though it is 11 AM were I am right now. I think my heart burn is finally gone.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:39 pm

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:I am sorry about not posting in a while, but I have been busy with playing Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep after the internet and the computer were fixed. I love it, I am very glad I was able to convince my friend to let me borrow his PSP and my birth mother to let me borrow her Birth by Sleep. Also, for the record, I was adopted by my grandmother. So when I say mom, I mean her. When I say birth mother, I mean just that.
    I am really tired right now even though it is 11 AM were I am right now. I think my heart burn is finally gone.
    Cool, I have that game Smile but I haven't played it that much... since I dislike KH actually :I but my friend convinced me to buy it. Now its just lying on the shelf...
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:20 am

Last night I forgot to tell everyone that I am back from Tuscon. My last post was made just after I got home. I just forgot to say that. Not that anyone cares. Just like Somebody sure did a good job of making Spycat feel loved. (If you are reading this you may or probably may not know who you are).

I sure was surprised when That was said to me when I mentioned Spycat. Spycat then jokingly said "I feel so loved!" because of that. But this is no time to talk about happenings in minecraft right now.

This is the time to say that tomorrow, Spycat will be going to house sit for our brother for about almost 2 weeks. During that time she will probably be joining the Kemonomimi kin.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 am

Treefrog54 wrote:Last night I forgot to tell everyone that I am back from Tuscon. My last post was made just after I got home. I just forgot to say that. Not that anyone cares. Just like Somebody sure did a good job of making Spycat feel loved. (If you are reading this you may or probably may not know who you are).

I sure was surprised when That was said to me when I mentioned Spycat. Spycat then jokingly said "I feel so loved!" because of that. But this is no time to talk about happenings in minecraft right now.

This is the time to say that tomorrow, Spycat will be going to house sit for our brother for about almost 2 weeks. During that time she will probably be joining the Kemonomimi kin.
    Welcome back Smile saw a post on reddit 2 days ago about someone who ran into cacti and got them stuck to his own body. Somehow I started to think about you who talked about cacti as well on the forum. Though it probably wasn't you x)

Awesome, I think Spycat is already whitelisted (just checked, yup she is.) So shes free to come to the server whenever she wants.

On the other hand, we seem to have a cause of stealing around the server. I have read through the whole chat log from the night and it seems multiple people have been stolen and/or have had a part of their house griefed....
    I get so damn angry when I hear stuff like this. I thought that the server finally was a place we could be free from such stuff... I thought wrong...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:04 pm

EPIC NEW THEME! POCKY!
    Main Thread - Page 20 20111128
    only ever had it once. it was good.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Hostail, I highly recommend LWC or Lockette, they both do the same thing, lock doors,chests and furnaces.
    Bigbrother is another great plugin which makes you track whoever built on the specific block (even what someone has said on that block). I think everyone would want these mods.
    Perthpoke

Post  Perthpoke Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:14 pm

A whole forum with one topic...
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Perthpoke wrote:A whole forum with one topic...
    The way we like it Smile

We had a forum with more topics, once. It got forgotten, because that is not the KK style. There were too many topics to watch, the beauty of KK is that there is one topic, and you know everything that's going on Smile
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:16 pm

Hostail wrote:Welcome back Smile saw a post on reddit 2 days ago about someone who ran into cacti and got them stuck to his own body. Somehow I started to think about you who talked about cacti as well on the forum. Though it probably wasn't you x)

I once got my foot cactus'ed and had cactus spikes in my ankle. It was not that bad but it hurt. I don't think it even hurt that bad but then again it was too long ago for me to remember. All I remember is my foot slipping in to the cactus and then I had a few spikes in it.
    Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:44 am

I hate this computer. It is running a program right now that I can tell is there, but I can open it to see it. It is lagging both my computer and the internet, only to me though. Also, I might go from my boring life of not having one outside the internet to having a girlfriend coming tuesday. =>_<= I just hope I don't screw it up. I am very good at that, and that isn't a good thing. I don't even now way I am telling you guys this. I just feel like I should put this on the internet somewhere and I felt like this was a good place to do that. After all I feel like I have known you guys for years. It is quite strange, but it is also very hard for me to make friends. You guys are really fun and great. I think I am getting off topic from what I was originally typing about. I also think that I am not making any sense here. I feel like I am just typing what comes to mind. Anyway I need to get to bed. It is a school night and it is nearly eleven.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:59 am

Mohajideus wrote:Hostail, I highly recommend LWC or Lockette, they both do the same thing, lock doors,chests and furnaces.
    Bigbrother is another great plugin which makes you track whoever built on the specific block (even what someone has said on that block). I think everyone would want these mods.

Yeah I will try to get those plugins when bukkit is properly updated.

@treefrog
    at least you didn't get any serious injuries during your trip x)

@Ariasa
    Can't you like go into the activity handler thing to turn off the program?
    This is the effects of being in our kin Smile We all are a group of friendly friends.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:43 am

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:I hate this computer. It is running a program right now that I can tell is there, but I can open it to see it. It is lagging both my computer and the internet, only to me though. Also, I might go from my boring life of not having one outside the internet to having a girlfriend coming tuesday. =>_<= I just hope I don't screw it up. I am very good at that, and that isn't a good thing. I don't even now way I am telling you guys this. I just feel like I should put this on the internet somewhere and I felt like this was a good place to do that. After all I feel like I have known you guys for years. It is quite strange, but it is also very hard for me to make friends. You guys are really fun and great. I think I am getting off topic from what I was originally typing about. I also think that I am not making any sense here. I feel like I am just typing what comes to mind. Anyway I need to get to bed. It is a school night and it is nearly eleven.
    It's always nice to share your troubles with someone else, I know that, too Smile

GL & HF!

Also, there is no off-topic here, as long as it doesn't get out of hand :3
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:35 pm

So, who's up playing Terraria 1.1 this weekend? we could throw up a server and get on Teamspeak Razz

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content