Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Main Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Lenyntaka Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:24 pm

Hostail wrote:So, who's up playing Terraria 1.1 this weekend? we could throw up a server and get on Teamspeak Razz
    i'll play woth a BR friend of mine
    till i have all findable things on my main map
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:24 pm

All I have to say is:
    Main Thread - Page 21 20111129
    Dat Ass!

Terraria got kinda meh after I played it for almost 100hrs straight. but there is a room in the TS3 server for it. also me and a friend (Sauce, short for saucepanz) are on it 24/7, so don't be surprised if we don't answer cause we both sleep (at times) and have jobs (that give the stupidest shifts, like 11am-9pm).

also "this weekend" is ages away... the week just started (and yet I am still waiting for skyrim, *wants to play soo very badly)
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:27 pm

Hostail wrote:So, who's up playing Terraria 1.1 this weekend? we could throw up a server and get on Teamspeak Razz
    Count me in!
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:13 pm

Fratal wrote:(and yet I am still waiting for skyrim, *wants to play soo very badly)
    mah brother is playing it already .-.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Ive played it for like 140 hours and well, it got boring and I just stopped playing it, but it seems like A LOT of things has been put in since I played it. I will mabey come, if it now happens anythin'.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:06 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Ive played it for like 140 hours and well, it got boring and I just stopped playing it, but it seems like A LOT of things has been put in since I played it. I will mabey come, if it now happens anythin'.
    Great, then we have like, me, Tomiz and maybe you with Ica... Well we still got time before the weekend, and this is also why I wanted to announce this now Fratal Razz not to just come the day before and decide it.

Also if you want to know the new things that will come check this link out!
    http://www.terrariaonline.com/threads/1-1-speculations-and-early-discussion-thread-release-date-inside.55234/
    "A total of 222 new items"
    Yup, A LOT of things are gonna be added. What I like the most are the colored torches :3

Heres the trailer for 1.1

Also holy shit! Wiring and such shit at 1:51 !!! This will be one fun patch!
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:31 pm

Me Spycat and 3 of our friends will be playing Terraria 1.1 together so I probably wont join in. Or at least not at first.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:47 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:Me Spycat and 3 of our friends will be playing Terraria 1.1 together so I probably wont join in. Or at least not at first.

Too bad Smile But if you do change your mind and join us in later we will not have any objections of that.

Now I thought that we all could start anew or something like that? Fresh new and everything. Objections? No? Ok lets go with that then Smile. Also if anyone got an extra friend who wants to join in its fine, just let me know before hand Smile
    Also anyone that is up with hosting the server? Or will i have to fool around with portforwarding again :I?
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:52 pm

Hostail wrote:Now I thought that we all could start anew or something like that? Fresh new and everything. Objections? No? Ok lets go with that then Smile. Also if anyone got an extra friend who wants to join in its fine, just let me know before hand Smile
    Also anyone that is up with hosting the server? Or will i have to fool around with portforwarding again :I?

Fresh start is a need, the world generator will change :S

Also, I have a RL friend, we play Terraria during breaks in school, I asked him whether or not does ho want to join us, and he agreeded. Soo, yes, he's not all that much into KK stuff and not all that good english speaker, but he knows some anime stuff and is quite fun Smile
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:58 pm

Wiring.... now that's something i'd like to mess with Smile
    Redstone circuitry in 2D is calling to me Smile

And as to the server.... I could try hosting one though it would require some testing to check the settings etc.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:02 pm

@Tomiz
    Yeah a new world is of course needed, but I also thought about fresh new characters, right?
    Great! The more the merrier!

@Icarium
    Yeah, that wiring will be really interesting :3 I also saw that you can spawn some monsters now as well, saw bunny spawners, bird spawners and slime spawners, so we will be able to have our own farms and such Smile (They are activated with that wiring stuff.)
    Yeah, 1.1 comes out on Thursday so we can try to fix up the server by then and such.

Also I got will1b to join in as well Smile I talked with him on steam and I will contact him later when we have decided on a time and server IP.

EDIT:
    Just spoke to will1b and he also offered to host the server, he has a pretty nice computer and have tried hosting before. Though the only downside is that we have to use Hamachi then, anyone having problems with that or will we let Icarium try hosting?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:44 pm

Small offtop xD

I started watching the anime Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase and this song is stuck in my head now Smile

Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm

Hostail wrote:@Tomiz
    Yeah a new world is of course needed, but I also thought about fresh new characters, right?
    When I talk about new world, I mean new characters aswell, still used to Minecraft xD
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    Hostail wrote:@Tomiz
    When I talk about new world, I mean new characters aswell, still used to Minecraft xD
    Haha yeah xD I barely remember how to play Terraria, will be fun to start over again Smile
    Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Hostail wrote:Can't you like go into the activity handler thing to turn off the program? This is the effects of being in our kin Smile We all are a group of friendly friends.

I am not able to do that. I have no administrators access, they don't let us be one. Also what is the activity handler? I am also unable to play terraria with a mac. I could try getting on the windows side, but I don't own it and I am too poor to buy it anyway. Also, because of the fact that my mom is disabled and is unable to work. I am considered to be poorer than most of the people in the U.S. I find it interesting that we are only considered that because we don't have somebody working in the house.
    ChaosVale
    ChaosVale

Post  ChaosVale Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:48 am

A Terraria 1.1 server? ... Well I already organised a few other people for one, but we can't use hamachi so we won't be joining you instead, it seems. We'll see I guess, I might have enough free time for both.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:11 am

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Can't you like go into the activity handler thing to turn off the program? This is the effects of being in our kin Smile We all are a group of friendly friends.

I am not able to do that. I have no administrators access, they don't let us be one. Also what is the activity handler? I am also unable to play terraria with a mac. I could try getting on the windows side, but I don't own it and I am too poor to buy it anyway. Also, because of the fact that my mom is disabled and is unable to work. I am considered to be poorer than most of the people in the U.S. I find it interesting that we are only considered that because we don't have somebody working in the house.

He means the task manager. The thing you end task with that you get to with Ctrl Alt Delete.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:47 am

@ChaosVale
    Ok, we will see then Razz

@treefrog
    yes that one, I temporarily forgot what it was called, thanks.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:44 am

are you saying it's going to be a Hamachi server? If not I might play if I am awake and not working. but I hate Hamachi cause every time I use it it screws around with network settings and it takes me ages to reset it

Edit: I <3 the Nekomimi mode song.
    ShinkuxKizuato
    ShinkuxKizuato

Post  ShinkuxKizuato Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:58 am

I Agree with Fratal Nekomimi Mode is a Nyantastic Song.... what?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:27 am

Okeey.... so I kind of messed around with settings and server config so if you want me to I can host the server (port forwarding and firewall settings changed too)...
    I could connect using my public IP so you should be too...
    The only problem is - because of my ISP I have a dynamic IP - it changes around 8am...
    I set up a DDNS service for myself so the break from server uptime would be 5min in the worst case (IP change right after last IP check)

The address would be nekomimi.servegame.com

Timetable for server uptime:
    Friday - unavailable until 5-6pm
    Saturday - available all day
    Sunday - available all day
    Monday - available all day
    Tuesday - unavailable from 9am to 7pm
    Wednesday - unavailable from 7am to 7pm
    Thursday - unavailable from 1am to 2pm

Note - time zone is UTC+1; server uptime hours can change unexpectedly any time
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 am

Hmmmh.. we will have to do some testing and such then.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:01 pm

one for you one for me!
    Main Thread - Page 21 20111130
    I think I might die from the GODLY amount of cuteness here.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:30 pm

Pic approved Wink

Also, Host (or anyone interested in fact)... I would like to test things beforehand to make sure there would be no problems (like too big delay or lags etc)
    Just let me know when you would like to do it and I'll prepare the testing environment
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:02 pm

The event has been decided and is even up on the steam group page!
    We will be using Will1b's server and it won't use Hamachi! (yay'z)
    So the details is on the steam group page thingy
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/KemonomimiKin/events/1011286122676376645

^ over there.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content