Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+15
WaffledKemono
DJFurPony
Ariasa Yatomie
eKitty
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
Tomiz
SobriquetP
pepran12
Lenyntaka
Hostail
Sol-Leks
Icarium
Mohajideus
Fratal
19 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 37 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Fri May 25, 2012 4:21 am

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    Help Kimi I can't break this spawner I found and I have to pack to leave for the weekend :'c[/quote]

Give me coords and ill break it and put it in your chest

Edit: is the artist pizza taking requests? Surprised[/quote]Or just respond in Skype...
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri May 25, 2012 6:31 am

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Edit: is the artist pizza taking requests? Surprised

Definitely :3. I got nothing else to draw, so I basically rely on what other people want me to draw. It'll give me something to overcome my boredom too.

Post  Guest Fri May 25, 2012 10:07 am

pizzamanilla wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Edit: is the artist pizza taking requests? Surprised

Definitely :3. I got nothing else to draw, so I basically rely on what other people want me to draw. It'll give me something to overcome my boredom too.

Ok Very Happy try drawing the 4 lucky star girls doing they're thing lol or something like that :p
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri May 25, 2012 4:39 pm

Holy shit so many posts, don't know what to reply too... uhmmm...

#galge
    Galge isn't a girls anime or so, it think its just a group doing anime girl pictures.

@Popsicles
    Yeah I do agree that people really get tricked with the lowered gas prices with just 0.01%. It just tricks the stupid people to buy more now when its cheaper. Oh well earth is doomed anyways.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri May 25, 2012 6:09 pm

Main Thread - Page 37 Fairy-tail-3300199

Hey Fairy Tail is kemonomimi!

EDIT:
    NO NO NO NO NO NO NO... no.
    I caught up to the current chapter of Fairy Tail :'c
    Now I will have to wait another couple months... sigh. I guess I might as well get some work done...
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sat May 26, 2012 6:27 am

im being too much away from here :I
    oh well, im keeping track at least,
    no worries i wont leave or sumthing,
    is just that ponies got all my focus D:
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat May 26, 2012 7:22 am

The first time the TNT rain server lag reducer thing happened to me I thought it seemed like it could not harm you. I was wrong as I found out when I lost almost everything I owned besides a few useless odds and ends. But my already bad day was made worse by being blown up. Sure, I came out with diamond blocks. But I still had been thrown over the edge of depression by being blown up. But the reason for being depressed in the first place, I missed the party because I relied only on GMT because it's easy to remember. But it was not the party that mattered quite as much. It was the plan...

I need to remember to always remember to remember to never forget to forever remember this thought:

Plans are a better source of sadness and problems then they are a source of organisation.

Plans are always ruined. It's happened so many times it could have led to another insane breakdown. In fact, I got a slight taste of that kind of insanity that happened on Hostail's server when I got blown up on Cosmic's server; sadness to the point of an outburst of anger to the point of everyone telling me to calm down. On Hostail's server this was cause by unsocialness problems. Yesterday on Cosmic's server it was caused by the fact that many social internet gatherings go wrong for me. I feel like no matter what I do I end up sad. Or it comes out like Terraria and I when I begin having fun or I get exited for something everyone is done and ready to move on. Which leads to me planing to have a great time and then I sit there killing time untill the day is over.

It has always been like that and I thought I have since learned to not make real proper plans. But... as it turns out, I did not...

...Why did I have to get the needs for social interaction I have?... ...They have only caused sadness...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat May 26, 2012 5:42 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:The first time the TNT rain server lag reducer thing happened to me I thought it seemed like it could not harm you. I was wrong as I found out when I lost almost everything I owned besides a few useless odds and ends. But my already bad day was made worse by being blown up. Sure, I came out with diamond blocks. But I still had been thrown over the edge of depression by being blown up. But the reason for being depressed in the first place, I missed the party because I relied only on GMT because it's easy to remember. But it was not the party that mattered quite as much. It was the plan...

I need to remember to always remember to remember to never forget to forever remember this thought:

Plans are a better source of sadness and problems then they are a source of organisation.

Plans are always ruined. It's happened so many times it could have led to another insane breakdown. In fact, I got a slight taste of that kind of insanity that happened on Hostail's server when I got blown up on Cosmic's server; sadness to the point of an outburst of anger to the point of everyone telling me to calm down. On Hostail's server this was cause by unsocialness problems. Yesterday on Cosmic's server it was caused by the fact that many social internet gatherings go wrong for me. I feel like no matter what I do I end up sad. Or it comes out like Terraria and I when I begin having fun or I get exited for something everyone is done and ready to move on. Which leads to me planing to have a great time and then I sit there killing time untill the day is over.

It has always been like that and I thought I have since learned to not make real proper plans. But... as it turns out, I did not...

...Why did I have to get the needs for social interaction I have?... ...They have only caused sadness...
    I don't even know why the tnt rain is needed.. yeah sure test the lagginess but don't make it harm others then...

Also sorry about the item loss, if you want anything just ask me, I have a hefty supply of both cash and items.

And I also missed the party... Not that sad over it since I was mostly playing other games until the end of night (and then watched Game Of Thrones episode 7)

Post  Guest Sun May 27, 2012 4:46 am

Hostail wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:The first time the TNT rain server lag reducer thing happened to me I thought it seemed like it could not harm you. I was wrong as I found out when I lost almost everything I owned besides a few useless odds and ends. But my already bad day was made worse by being blown up. Sure, I came out with diamond blocks. But I still had been thrown over the edge of depression by being blown up. But the reason for being depressed in the first place, I missed the party because I relied only on GMT because it's easy to remember. But it was not the party that mattered quite as much. It was the plan...

I don't even know why the tnt rain is needed.. yeah sure test the lagginess but don't make it harm others then...

Also sorry about the item loss, if you want anything just ask me, I have a hefty supply of both cash and items.

And I also missed the party... Not that sad over it since I was mostly playing other games until the end of night (and then watched Game Of Thrones episode 7)
    Already replaced his stuff, for everybody who takes this as a joke, its not, and it will kill you, and i may not always replace your items. The system only fires when the server is in danger of crashing, to prevent rollback, it spikes lagg to even it out. Its very much needed or else ALL of you would get royally pissed at me.

Not always a wall of text but there you go...

Also, I went to an anime convention today :3 seen KOTOKO live and got some new manga, pics soon :3 (I cosplayed as Kona-chan)
    eKitty
    eKitty

Post  eKitty Sun May 27, 2012 2:26 pm

Sorry for being completely nonexistant for awhile, what's the new server IP?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun May 27, 2012 2:53 pm

in the sig of the post above yours...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun May 27, 2012 4:17 pm

eKitty wrote:Sorry for being completely nonexistant for awhile, what's the new server IP?
    Kitty <3!
    Long time no see.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon May 28, 2012 6:11 am

Texas. Why do I have to live in Texas? You know what Texas is? It's a big giant frying pan. On the stove. And in summer the stove is on the highest setting of them all. And summer is when my friends are out of school so we can run around in extreme heat murdering each other with sticks. When summer comes it will hopefully be fun. ...If I can survive the heat of the brightest of stars we see from the planet; the sun...

I have to not only live on a frying pan, I have to have these super serious super duper super tasting taste buds that put me almost on the edge of having a serious picky eating problem. I can taste every little thing that is in water. And I tell you, I HATE water. There are few occasions I can drink water. It's unfortunate that it is that way. Also, the heat is rather depressing. Or at least, to me it is. The humidity down here does not help. Really, the desert in west Texas is at times easier to withstand than this. Though I can't say I would enjoy living in a dessert.

Really, what would be a dream home for me is living on sort of the outskirts of a town in a place with nice snowy winters with Spycat, who would like to live somewhere somewhat distant from people. Spycat would be distant from people. I feel I need a nice decent sized town in order to live happily in life. But to an extent I also like to be distand from people. So that would leave us both happy.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon May 28, 2012 7:10 am

So I'm doing a random livestream at random times (because a bunch of my other friends are doing it). So here's my channel if you want to view: http://www.livestream.com/pizzamanilla?t=651270

Doing one right now, just browsing and if I get a few viewers I'll play some scary flash games.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue May 29, 2012 8:57 am

Hello? No post for an entire day? Server is down? Is it just me? What's going on? There's suddenly inactiveness.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue May 29, 2012 9:32 am

I'm guessing people are busy with stuff of some sort. Maybe there is some thing going on that we don't know about. I have also noticed the lack of posting. These kinds of things happen. It seems like there are these somewhat occasional times when people suddenly stop posting. It's odd. But it happens.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue May 29, 2012 10:10 am

Treefrog54 wrote:I'm guessing people are busy with stuff of some sort. Maybe there is some thing going on that we don't know about. I have also noticed the lack of posting. These kinds of things happen. It seems like there are these somewhat occasional times when people suddenly stop posting. It's odd. But it happens.

Then we need more noise!

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue May 29, 2012 3:51 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:im being too much away from here :I
    Understandable due to ponies.

Treefrog54 wrote:The first time the TNT rain server lag reducer thing happened to me I thought it seemed like it could not harm you. I was wrong as I found out when I lost almost everything I owned besides a few useless odds and ends. But my already bad day was made worse by being blown up. Sure, I came out with diamond blocks. But I still had been thrown over the edge of depression by being blown up. But the reason for being depressed in the first place, I missed the party because I relied only on GMT because it's easy to remember. But it was not the party that mattered quite as much.
    Ugh yeah, not only that but it murders my sheep, not the cows or pigs but just the sheep. I had Kimi test it for me while I watched and not only did it kill my sheep but also me (even though I was moderately hidden), and I didn't expect it to kill my items too :'c
    Sigh.

My sheep are now protected under a mountain, at least up until I can dig up enough coal and sand to make a giant glass ceiling... x.x

eKitty wrote:Sorry for being completely nonexistant for awhile, what's the new server IP?
    Welcome back!

pizzamanilla wrote:Hello? No post for an entire day? Server is down? Is it just me? What's going on? There's suddenly inactiveness.
    Well... there was a local holiday at the time...

EDIT:
    SPOILER
    Main Thread - Page 37 Fairy-tail-3329021
    All of them, she fought all of them. Erza, you crazy. You should have at most fought 51... that is unless you get all hundred points added to your guild score I guess... If you get all hundred points then Erza you ingenious.

Post  Guest Tue May 29, 2012 8:23 pm

OMFG KITTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Tue May 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Didn't get to know you much, but herro! (Man I'm late for this!)
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed May 30, 2012 1:53 am

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:im being too much away from here :I
    Understandable due to ponies.
    thanks.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed May 30, 2012 6:09 am

I would be on the server more. But I don't like sitting in a corner if it's not a comfortable corner that meets my standards for maximum corner comfort. Those noob houses are nice. But I just feel there is a lack of seating that give me what I want from a chair.

That's why I am working on designing a home in creative that I can rebuild on the server. It might take a while to build. But it will certainly make me much more productive when I sit in my corner. It's a house with two floors and an attic and a very large deck thing connected to the roof top. On this deck there will be a tree farm where I may grow trees so I mustn't need to venture out my door for wood. I never liked doing that in the first place. I plan to have a wheat and hopefully a melon farm up there too. Many choices in seating. Nice big windows by my chairs too. I also have too much seating. But this I feel will cause a slightly more friendly and inviting feel to things. Though my second floor looks too much like a library. But at least it looks comfortable. I will probably have a pet cow and a pet chicken. That way I can get milk and eggs so when I return from adventures can I come home to plenty of cake to satisfy my hunger.

So in the end, my house will have large windows and a slightly tower like design with a somewhat large deck thing and some farms and whatnot. All combined creates a comfy home where I may stare out in to the world while I wait for things like trees to grow and think of what I want to do next. And if what I want to do is work on my house then I should have the wood I need simply because I can take so long to come up with ideas for adding to my houses. It will be perfect for me. All it took was enough sadness and sitting in the corner to finally realise what it is I need in a home.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed May 30, 2012 6:36 am

Treefrog54 wrote:I would be on the server more. But I don't like sitting in a corner if it's not a comfortable corner that meets my standards for maximum corner comfort. Those noob houses are nice. But I just feel there is a lack of seating that give me what I want from a chair.

That's why I am working on designing a home in creative that I can rebuild on the server. It might take a while to build. But it will certainly make me much more productive when I sit in my corner. It's a house with two floors and an attic and a very large deck thing connected to the roof top. On this deck there will be a tree farm where I may grow trees so I mustn't need to venture out my door for wood. I never liked doing that in the first place. I plan to have a wheat and hopefully a melon farm up there too. Many choices in seating. Nice big windows by my chairs too. I also have too much seating. But this I feel will cause a slightly more friendly and inviting feel to things. Though my second floor looks too much like a library. But at least it looks comfortable. I will probably have a pet cow and a pet chicken. That way I can get milk and eggs so when I return from adventures can I come home to plenty of cake to satisfy my hunger.

So in the end, my house will have large windows and a slightly tower like design with a somewhat large deck thing and some farms and whatnot. All combined creates a comfy home where I may stare out in to the world while I wait for things like trees to grow and think of what I want to do next. And if what I want to do is work on my house then I should have the wood I need simply because I can take so long to come up with ideas for adding to my houses. It will be perfect for me. All it took was enough sadness and sitting in the corner to finally realise what it is I need in a home.

As long as it's REALLY tall then it'll be cool :3
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed May 30, 2012 11:45 am

pizzamanilla wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I would be on the server more. But I don't like sitting in a corner if it's not a comfortable corner that meets my standards for maximum corner comfort. Those noob houses are nice. But I just feel there is a lack of seating that give me what I want from a chair.

As long as it's REALLY tall then it'll be cool :3
    My house needs to be taller...
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed May 30, 2012 6:13 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:As long as it's REALLY tall then it'll be cool :3

It's not REALLY tall but it is somewhat tall. The attic floor is 10 blocks from the ground and the highest point of the roof is 16.5 blocks up. It may not sound like much but it looks bigger then it sounds. It also feels slightly tower like on the inside. The deck is 15 blocks from the ground and if I need to make the deck bigger I can add a 2nd floor to the deck. I already have a lower deck under part of the deck. So if I need to expand it (And I probably will) I can add an upper deck. I also just came up with the idea to build an upper deck with a tall shack thing. Perhaps I will do that and on the shack thing I can build a nice tall lookout tower with a nice comfy room on top.

I don't build quality houses often. But when I do, I do the best I can to make them look as good as I can. I am often quite happy with the houses I make when I do the best I can on designing them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content