Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Main Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Lenyntaka Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:48 am

i've been searching for that one site that had an kemonomimi pic per day, and a theme per week,

and look what i've found: lostcraft and gaiaonline
    we're spreading :3
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:59 am

Lenyntaka wrote:i've been searching for that one site that had an kemonomimi pic per day, and a theme per week,

Last time I checked, I think it got dead. Otherwise we would probably be still posting pictures from there to this very day. Also, I should be asleep right now.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:15 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:i've been searching for that one site that had an kemonomimi pic per day, and a theme per week,

Last time I checked, I think it got dead. Otherwise we would probably be still posting pictures from there to this very day.
    yup,
    they are off, cause of lack of staff

Treefrog54 wrote:Also, I should be asleep right now.
    saaaaame
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:41 am

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:Made a server website.

You can find it here ---> http://cosmiccraft.yolasite.com/

Feedback is good Very Happy

Nice job Kimi...

Quick feedback:
    - header background image would look better if it wasn't stretched (at least for Links and Media and About the Kin sections
    - I would swap images in the Upgrade and Ranks sections
    - it would be great if there was Gallery section solely for screenshots from various places/events

Also:
    cosmiccraft.yolasite.com wrote:
    HeadMod: Icarium666
    Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?

If you want you can put my name as it is for you, hos and tom - Maciej Razz
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:29 am

Looks nice. =)

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 pm

The server is dead almost all the time guys! x( whats going on!?

Edit: were switching from LWC to Lockette, you have until the 30th to switch your protections over.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:06 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:The server is dead almost all the time guys! x( whats going on!?

Edit: were switching from LWC to Lockette, you have until the 30th to switch your protections over.
    I stopped playing bacause im so sick of crashes, planning to buy a new pc but prolly not for several months:/

Post  Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:49 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    CosmicAmmity98 wrote:The server is dead almost all the time guys! x( whats going on!?

I stopped playing bacause im so sick of crashes, planning to buy a new pc but prolly not for several months:/
    I guess ill lock your stuff for you :3
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok gamer question! Are there any legit reasons to not play a game to the end?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:59 pm

CosmicAmmity98 wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:

I guess ill lock your stuff for you :3
    That is very nice of you and I would appreciate if you did!
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:29 pm

Summers goin' on! Doing a lot of schtuff now.
    pepran12 wrote:Ok gamer question! Are there any legit reasons to not play a game to the end?
    Because it sucks, perhaps?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:12 pm

Ow, as a professional graphic artist those skewed images pain me greatly.

and look what i've found: lostcraft and gaiaonline
    we're spreading :3
    I've posted here about the Gaia branch before, like a year or so ago?

Icarium wrote:Say whaaaaaaaaaaat?

If you want you can put my name as it is for you, hos and tom - Maciej Razz
    whaaaaaaaaaaat

I have to work sometime?

pepran12 wrote:I stopped playing bacause im so sick of crashes, planning to buy a new pc but prolly not for several months:/
    It is odd, the client just vanishes every now and then for me? No notice of a crash it just... poofs? It doesn't even start to lag or anything?
    ...I am running the client through Steam, think that could be it maybe?

pepran12 wrote:Ok gamer question! Are there any legit reasons to not play a game to the end?
    Yes.

pepran12 wrote:That is very nice of you and I would appreciate if you did!
    I believe the rule against double posting is still in effect, please edit your posts to post additional things.

EDIT:

Use non-skewed images
    Have another page for mods and the server specific changes to the mods, like how you took out cobwebs from mcMMO Excavation rewards.

EDIT again:
    One of these skewed images is pixelated too!? The Haruhi fixing her hair one.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Anyone mind giving me a set of colored wool? I plan on doing some pixel art on or around my house. If so, please place in mailbox outside. (I rely heavily on donations. I feel like Reimu)

Main Thread - Page 11 Zleslc

Donations plz?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:59 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Anyone mind giving me a set of colored wool? I plan on doing some pixel art on or around my house. If so, please place in mailbox outside. (I rely heavily on donations. I feel like Reimu)

Donations plz?
    Only one set of colored wool? You won't get far with just one block per color?
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:13 am

felinoel wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:Anyone mind giving me a set of colored wool? I plan on doing some pixel art on or around my house. If so, please place in mailbox outside. (I rely heavily on donations. I feel like Reimu)

Donations plz?

Well, I guess you could say a stack of each wool color. The rest of the non wool blocks I can provide myself.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:40 am

pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Donations plz?

Well, I guess you could say a stack of each wool color. The rest of the non wool blocks I can provide myself.
    I can provide you with several stacks if you promise me there won't be any "rainbow horses".
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:45 am

pepran12 wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Donations plz?

I can provide you with several stacks if you promise me there won't be any "rainbow horses".

Don't worry. I'm mainly gonna do Touhou art.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:42 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Donations plz?

Rainbow horses..? So Rainbow Dash is no good for you but Rarity is?

Main Thread - Page 11 514123-rainbow_dash__anthromorph__by_mikuhoshi_
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:22 pm

felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Donations plz?

Allow me to rephrase: I can provide you with several stacks if you promise me they won't be used to build any kind of "fictional horses" or any characters that are favored by "bronies".

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:49 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Donations plz?

Allow me to rephrase: I can provide you with several stacks if you promise me they won't be used to build any kind of "fictional horses" or any characters that are favored by "bronies".

Consider yourself allowed.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:38 pm

Do that as pixel art and I might accept your ponyness~ishifthat'showyouspellit.

btw i am alive
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:33 pm

Fratal wrote:Do that as pixel art and I might accept your ponyness~ishifthat'showyouspellit.

btw i am alive
    Welcome back to life! So you want to see the below image as some pixel art? Hmmm, I could probably pull that off... but idk if Kimi would allow it. She has become fairly oversensitive to others' opinions...

felinoel wrote:Main Thread - Page 11 514123-rainbow_dash__anthromorph__by_mikuhoshi_
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:36 pm

felinoel wrote:Main Thread - Page 11 514123-rainbow_dash__anthromorph__by_mikuhoshi_

Let that be the first Furry allowed here :3
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:23 pm

omg so cute
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:44 pm

Tomiz wrote:

Let that be the first Furry allowed here :3
    xD

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content