Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Main Thread - Page 40 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Sol-Leks Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:14 pm

*comes back quietly*
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:24 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:*comes back quietly*
    'Ello Sol, been a while

Also guys, no MineZ event this friday, both me and peppy will be bussy.
    If you guys want you can still carry on, but don't expect me or peppy to appear.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:29 pm

whats MineZ?
    and whats the server now?
    XD
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:30 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:whats MineZ?
    XD
    Well, we have no server :C

And MineZ is a server mod for minecraft which makes it more like a zombie survival game. Google it.

Also, did my Anime List break?
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:46 pm

that looks very cool, im gonna try it now, XD
    havent MC'd in months
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:57 pm

3:57 PM
    Hostail wrote:And MineZ is a server mod for minecraft which makes it more like a zombie survival game. Google it.
    No. It makes it in to a zombie and murderer survival game. Not more like one. You're so silly. Though I do understand why you said that.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:30 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:And MineZ is a server mod for minecraft which makes it more like a zombie survival game. Google it.
    No. It makes it in to a zombie and murderer survival game. Not more like one. You're so silly. Though I do understand why you said that.
    Well it is originally a zombie survival game, its the players who had the "murder" part.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:35 pm

Hostail wrote:
    XD
    Except for fel's, but that is a temporary world for until Millenaire SMP gets released to the public.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    XD
    Except for fel's, but that is a temporary world for until Millenaire SMP gets released to the public.

Hopefully that's soon. I don't like to Minecraft alone. I always play SMP. Barely do I play alone.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:40 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    XD

Hopefully that's soon. I don't like to Minecraft alone. I always play SMP. Barely do I play alone.

i tried playing alone, used the mo creatures mod,
    but still, i was alone, those horses would never talk to me, XD

and man mineZ is tough,
    i found a shears on the floor once, and after i got it, i saw someone was always watching me, even if i was walking out of the village, so i went back in and sticked with players, but then one of them saw my shears, and they free for all'd on my body, XD
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:05 am

8:05 PM
    Hostail wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    Well it is originally a zombie survival game, its the players who had the "murder" part.

But I feel that the players are part of the game play. Part of what makes MineZ interesting is that you can trust almost no one. Sure, the zombies may need speeding tickets. But the players are unpredictable. As long as the players stay interesting the game stays interesting. But that does not necessarily mean fun. But what matters most is that the players are a game play element. And in MineZ they are used quite well.

Now on the topic of Minecraft alone. I prefer Minecraft single player most of the time. I feel awkward enough just to have people walk by my house. And I'm so stiff in Minecraft that I feel even more awkward in a house with people. I can't just slender myself in to out of the way places in Minecraft because I'm made of big fat blocks. I don't have any problem with MineZ because I'm in a big open murderous world where it's pretty easy to follow people if I'm in a group. Now this is important because there are very real reasons I have been forgotten in groups before. "I want to go on a walk in the woods too."
    "Okay, that's another person coming. Anyone else? No? Okay then lets head out!" "(Oh darn it they're leaving. But still I need to throw some things out of my bag and grab my flash light. I can't go fast enough darn it!) HOLD ON!!! WAIT FOR ME!!! Darn it, they aren't stopping! I'll just need to throw out that and go with out the light! WAIT!!!" ...And that is the story of how I discovered I have only two REAL friends. And when they go places they tend not to ask me if I want to go. ...But anyway...back on topic. That story shows my problem. I was forgotten because I take too long to prepare. And besides, no one REALLY cares about me. They don't want me in their discussions. ...Sometimes... ...Maybe...

Darn memory lane! I have lost it! I lost the topic! Look, the important thing is that you guys are special! I play Minecraft multiplayer with you guys! I don't normally do that and I don't normally feel the need to. I never could stay on most public servers for very long anyway! ...But I'm back on memory lane thanks to the last sentence and now my recent thoughts and memories are wiped. ...Again... This is exactly why I once told myself to stop making these types of walls of text. But I forgot until just now. Just like every thing else I tell myself. I When I first went back down memory lane like I do, I looked up and noticed that I had been typing more than intended...

You know, I have a problem. But I can't talk about it because memory lane. And we can't have any more of that now can we?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:18 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    XD

i tried playing alone, used the mo creatures mod,
    but still, i was alone, those horses would never talk to me, XD

and man mineZ is tough,
    i found a shears on the floor once, and after i got it, i saw someone was always watching me, even if i was walking out of the village, so i went back in and sticked with players, but then one of them saw my shears, and they free for all'd on my body, XD
    I may include the Technic mod pack in my server... when it becomes SMP. So when the Millenaire version comes you can build yourself stables in wait for the horses of Technic lol

Though world anchors and nuke mining will be blocked...
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:38 pm

Ok I'm ready for borderlands 2, but where is hos?......
    Is it only going to be two of us?
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:59 pm

12:58 PM
    My last post contained the beginning of a mental break down that was not helped by my hatred for food. And I am saying this because I'm really not happy about a mental break down getting in the way of my post. I'm full of memories and thoughts which just kind of drag me down. My brain can't move on. I think. ...Maybe... But it does not matter. Because even though there are things that I can't move off of, I've at least moved off that post. So I can't drag myself down thinking about it.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:28 pm

*quickly jumps in... reads all the stuff*

"Here you go..."

*turns around*

"And don't think I do it for all of you! Hmmph!"

Spoiler:

*runs away*
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:41 pm

5:40 PM
    I'm going on a camp out in 20 minutes. Meaning anything you say tomorrow wont be read by me until the day after. But what I'm saying does not matter much. It just means I may return with a story about how my friends don't care about me despite that fact that two of them care about me.

-------

https://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=10

Last edited by Treefrog54 on Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content