Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Main Thread - Page 21 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  pizzamanilla Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Oh hai. My PSO2 addicting has been keeping me from the kin lately. So what happened to the server? Do we have a new one? Other posts tl;dr

felinoel wrote:Let me tell you about Homestuck.

I haven't heard that word in a while.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:39 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:Oh hai. My PSO2 addicting has been keeping me from the kin lately. So what happened to the server? Do we have a new one? Other posts tl;dr
    Well I am trying to see if Kimi will give me the old world to rehost it.

felinoel wrote:Let me tell you about Homestuck.

I haven't heard that word in a while.
    BLASPHEME!

Image not related.
    Main Thread - Page 21 486981_153806748076384_1709895166_n
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:18 am

What I've been drawing (actually using preset simple lines and shapes) in PSO2. Since they have a symbol art mode, everyone draws stuff and spams it everywhere.

Nue Houjuu
    Spoiler:

Chen honk (my treat to /jp/)
    Spoiler:

Ichigo Mashimaro
    Spoiler:

I can't stop obsessing over PSO2
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:41 am

Mohajideus wrote:"Did I ever tell you that I have disliked you ever since you called me retarded? Do you remember that? That made me very unhappy you know?"
    Look, I cant say I feel sorry for you in any way, because I just cant.
    Also these problems of yours, does it involve your brother getting threatened in school with a knife? Does it involve your mom taking drugs behind your back and you're just trying to make her stop but at the same time trying to take of your siblings because your mom is just out all the time doing shit you dont you know anything about? Does it fuckin involve several of your friends getting shot or knifed by people who were that desperate for some money?
    Just dont talk about your shitty problems. Making such a fuckin fuzz about me calling you somethin, man the fuck up.
    Hate me all you want though, I couldnt care less
    No. It does not involve any of those things. It involves me never getting enough sleep since the day after I was born and separating myself from the world for 11 or so years and using the combination of caffeine and sleep deprivation a similar way to the way people use things like alcohol to forget about their problems. I can't be happy unless I am around other people or my brain is working at low capacity. I hate people and never want to leave my house again. I am forcing myself to stop caring so much about my friends because they are just driving me crazy and they don't care about me the same way I care about them. I hate food. I wish I never had to eat ever. I really really hate eating. And it seems like every day I hate eating more and more. And I already don't eat enough and have no meat on my bones and if you want I can take a picture that shows just how meatless I am and post it here for proof.

I basically have a ton of minor problems that all work together to create multiple major problems. That's my problem. That's why people can't help me. It's just too much. It's too complicated. And it all goes back to before my oldest memories. And I remember some stuff from back when I was very very young. A life of sleep deprivation does things to your brain. And that sleep deprivation has become something I rely on to get through every day life. And everyone just wants to take it away! Every one wants me to go to bed early and cut out %30 of my awake time. But I'm not going to go to bed early! In fact, I should stay up even later than normal tonight! Then I can be even more silly and sleep deprived than I already am! I love it when I'm all silly and and dramatic kind of sort of like I was before I became like I am now. Back in those days I was not depressed all the time and stuff.

I'm done letting my ADD take control of me now. And I would like to say that I do not hate you. Only dislike you. I know much worse people off the internet. And I know you don't care. That's why I was able to say I don't like you. Because I know that you are the kind of person who would say you don't care. And I was correct. Which is quite an accomplishment for me. I used to know nothing about anybody. But I have learned a lot since then. If I can keep this up I might be able to improve some things in my life involving people. Anyway, Theres another thing you said that I would like to comment on. You say for me to just not talk about my problems. But that's not happening. That would just cause a bunch of thoughts to get built up in my brain and they would probably just sit there and drive me crazy untill I go insane. And I can certainly say that nobody wants that. Also, there is another thing I would like to comment on. You say not to make such a fuss about you calling me something. Now first off, I did not make much of a fuss. But what's most important is that in all 15 years I have lived I have never learned how to deal with people calling me things like retarded for having problems. You know why? Because it's never happened before. But at least I did not flop on the ground and cry (Or I at least don't remember doing that). But I have always been fragile and sensitive. And my sleep deprivation does not make that any better. And it's quite likely that I never will man up. And you will just have to deal with this delicate little tree that is me for as long as the we're both here. But that should be easy. All you have to do is ignore most of what I say. Simple as that.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:19 am

The only shit that came out of your mouth I wanna say something about is, I didnt call you retarded because you were having problems, I was saying you were retarded because you were at that time,simple difference.Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
    You can stop being butthurt now.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:04 pm

Mohajideus wrote:The only shit that came out of your mouth I wanna say something about is, I didnt call you retarded because you were having problems, I was saying you were retarded because you were at that time,simple difference.Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
    You can stop being butthurt now.
    My was at low capacity when I made that post (and it still is). And because of that I probably said quite a few things wrong. But it's best we move on in life and forget about this. Or at least pretend to forget about it. I wont forget about it but I wont remember it as something to haunt me for many years to come like with many other things I have done and said in my life. ...Or at least I don't think it will.
    Rosekiller97

Main Thread - Page 21 Empty Ip address

Post  Rosekiller97 Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Uhhm I'm kinda confused, are you guys a server on minecraft?
    and if you are what's the ip address?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:35 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Chen honk (my treat to /jp/)
    Spoiler:
    Code:
    HoNk :o)

Rosekiller97 wrote: Uhhm I'm kinda confused, are you guys a server on minecraft?
    and if you are what's the ip address?
    We're a Minecraft based clan, our server is currently down.
    Rosekiller97

Post  Rosekiller97 Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:37 am

Oh okay thanks.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:49 pm

'Ello guys, I got my new computer parts yesterday, and today I finally finished it! (took some time)....
    And yeah it works and such, currently installing some games.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:57 am

We haven't been active much have we? I miss the good times.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:20 am

pizzamanilla wrote:We haven't been active much have we? I miss the good times.
    For my part I blame the weather, heat makes me lazier.

On a different note, I've been gone since monday(propably should have opened with that:P). Stuck on an island with people between ages 13-22. We built a raft, paddled, shot each other paintball style and make food with way too much onions in it(according to me anywho).

Also if you mistakenly close that chrome window while writing a post, the written text is still there by going through closed tabs(The perfect feature for idiots!).

@Hostail You have a new pc? Better buy mine faster!
    Computer parts? are you going badass style and build it from scratch or will you improve your already shitty stationed one(which is like 10% less badass, but still badass).
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:05 pm

I blame the "not having anything to post" thing and also study+procrastinatingmostly procrastinating.

Post  Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Hey Hey Hey!

I drew you a mech!

Main Thread - Page 21 RDI6e

Umm, nothing left to post. Bye.

PS: Are any of you watching Paprika tonight?
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Fri Aug 03, 2012 8:57 pm

..............................aeiou...................................
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:09 pm

@orpc
    Nowadays you don't draw mechs....
    You build them:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Post  Guest Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:55 am

But can it move?
    Main Thread - Page 21 XNz2g

He cant've built it in the street, there was a youtube video but it has been taken by copyright

@Lenyntaka: Isn't that what people spam in "moon base alpha"?
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:31 am

orpc wrote:@Lenyntaka: Isn't that what people spam in "moon base alpha"?
    ........maybe :I
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:31 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    @Hostail You have a new pc? Better buy mine faster!
    Computer parts? are you going badass style and build it from scratch or will you improve your already shitty stationed one(which is like 10% less badass, but still badass).
    I built it from scratch, new "chassi" and everything, I got a bit scared when I saw the graphics card... shit was so fucking big I barely got it to fit in there with all the cables, gosh.

Also, anyone here tried out MineZ? Its really fun,
    http://www.reddit.com/r/MineZ/
    no mods required on your client (actually, you ain't even allowed to have any, only rei's optifine and modloader.)

Also, I love my keyboard <3 Logitech Gaming G19, disco all the way!!
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:50 pm

@orpc
    well... according to specifications, it can move up to 10kmph Razz runs on diesel engine Smile

and the price is quite low when you think about it... only 1.5mln$ Razz
    anyway... back to playing MWO beta Smile
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:39 pm

Mechs are real and will be the future of warfare. Everyone's dream of piloting a mech will come to an end.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:45 pm

@Hostail I thought Minez was donate only, seems like it isnt, awesome.
    EDIT: Event idea, we all go on MineZ and survive AKA being bandits. How bout it?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Mohajideus wrote:@Hostail I thought Minez was donate only, seems like it isnt, awesome.
    EDIT: Event idea, we all go on MineZ and survive AKA being bandits. How bout it?
    HECK YES. Lets prepare already, http://s1.directupload.net/images/120804/hi9nwzxa.png engrave this map into your brain sons and daughters, its time to survive against human's worst enemies, themselves and zombies, and hunger, and thirst, and long falls....
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:@Hostail I thought Minez was donate only, seems like it isnt, awesome.
    HECK YES. Lets prepare already, http://s1.directupload.net/images/120804/hi9nwzxa.png engrave this map into your brain sons and daughters, its time to survive against human's worst enemies, themselves and zombies, and hunger, and thirst, and long falls....

Im in for as long as won't rage on crashes:P
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:50 am

MineZ? Sounds fun enough I guess. Just about anytime is a good time for me. Just give me a time and date and I will be there. Also, I suggest we use some form of interwebular voice chat program. It seems like that can help a lot on a server like this. Besides, I just love being ignored and saying pointless things no one cares about because I know that no one cares anyway! ...Actually, I'm more likely to say very little simply due to fear of being an annoyance... But that does not matter. What matters is that it might help to have a form of communication that does not require sitting around tapping buttons. That would both leave us vulnerable and the things we say would be visible to the people. And the people may want us dead. And we wouldn't want the people to know what we have planned for them now would we? I think not. Sure, it's not a necessity. But it is a very basic luxury. I can't imagine going without voice chat. Sure, as always there would be a person or two who would be stuck without a microphone. But that's their problem. They can at least listen.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content