Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Yentis
    Yentis

Main Thread - Page 20 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Yentis Fri Jul 27, 2012 10:29 pm

Oh, look. It's a zombie. Why did it say sup? I thought zombies were suppose to say things like "Uhhhhh" and whatnot. ...Though...now that I think about it...you might not be a zombie. I was just thinking that it's been awhile and the reason for that could have perhaps possibly been death. But then I realized that was silly. I come here too often. Maybe it has to do with me avoiding the outside world. I wish I knew what I'm thinking more often. Is it normal to not know what you are thinking much of the time? ...I'm getting lost in thoughts again... ...And distracted by my hair... So, tell me people of the Kemonomimi Kin, how good a friend does a friend have to be to be considered a friend? Why am I asking that?! That's a stupid question! It's not that simple to ask a question like that! Darn boy scouts! Forcing me to be with my friends! Why can't I just stay home forever! Why don't I just leave the boy scout troop?! ...Because I have friends in the troop... But if the adults don't want us together then why do I bother?! ...Because I'm a pathetic lump who stays because I hope for a good time with my friends but it turns out that my friends don't even really care... And they don't care because they can be happy without me but I can't be happy without them! So if I leave then I wont have to sit there and be unhappy! ...But I can't leave...but I can see what they would think if I left... And I sometimes have a way with people... I might be able to find a way to make them want to be with me more... I have my ways...

I got distracted typing. I should been playing SimCity instead. I'm going to go play SimCity. And there is nothing you can do about it!

Uhhhhh...

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:25 am

Yentis wrote:
    Oh, look. It's a zombie. Why did it say sup? I thought zombies were suppose to say things like "Uhhhhh" and whatnot. ...Though...now that I think about it...you might not be a zombie. I was just thinking that it's been awhile and the reason for that could have perhaps possibly been death. But then I realized that was silly. I come here too often. Maybe it has to do with me avoiding the outside world. I wish I knew what I'm thinking more often. Is it normal to not know what you are thinking much of the time? ...I'm getting lost in thoughts again... ...And distracted by my hair... So, tell me people of the Kemonomimi Kin, how good a friend does a friend have to be to be considered a friend? Why am I asking that?! That's a stupid question! It's not that simple to ask a question like that! Darn boy scouts! Forcing me to be with my friends! Why can't I just stay home forever! Why don't I just leave the boy scout troop?! ...Because I have friends in the troop... But if the adults don't want us together then why do I bother?! ...Because I'm a pathetic lump who stays because I hope for a good time with my friends but it turns out that my friends don't even really care... And they don't care because they can be happy without me but I can't be happy without them! So if I leave then I wont have to sit there and be unhappy! ...But I can't leave...but I can see what they would think if I left... And I sometimes have a way with people... I might be able to find a way to make them want to be with me more... I have my ways...

I got distracted typing. I should been playing SimCity instead. I'm going to go play SimCity. And there is nothing you can do about it!

Uhhhhh...

Thats what I thought Smile

Hey all, not been on for a while, watched all of Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, watched all of Neon Genesis Evangelion, Go away auto correct Evangeline has nothing to do with this, about 16h+ of anime, lol, wow thats gonna be huge, you have your work cut out for you Felinoel, its sunday today, I just got the new Kerbal Space Program update, yay E.V.A. on the moon Very Happy, yay, E.V.A. into the sun, Ive been thinking, KSP should get multiplayer, even if its LAN, well Ive got to go soon, because i'm going paint balling with mah brahs, lol, I got shot 1inch away from my right bollock last time I went, but I am pretty sure I have more luck today, wish me luck you guys, you probably didn't read this far but I'm still taking anyway, lol, I have recently ripped 12 songs made by SYRSAmusic from YouTube, they're really good, who is SYRSAmusic? He is an autist with aspergers and Im pretty sure I told Treefrog already, but not his name, and he lives in sweden and he is a bit weird.

That was fun, I see why Treefrog said it. Anyway I'm getting a yogurt, so see y'all Razz

PS: Someone send me a new profile picture, my one sucks atm.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:59 pm

*ctrl+f = "Hostail" ... "No results"...*
    k...

btw I'm back.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:29 pm

おかえりなさい Hos

Last edited by Icarium on Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Sword Art Online is amazing. I am glad I skipped last weeks episode and watched 3 and 4 just now cause the sadness of 3 would have been so depressing.

If there was one anime to watch this season it has to be Sword Art Online.

おかえり to you to Ica

Post  Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Fratal wrote:Sword Art Online is amazing. I am glad I skipped last weeks episode and watched 3 and 4 just now cause the sadness of 3 would have been so depressing.

If there was one anime to watch this season it has to be Sword Art Online.

おかえり to you to Ica

I can see small squares, I'm assuming that's your sword, correct?
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:38 pm

orpc wrote:I can see small squares, I'm assuming that's your sword, correct?
    おかえり
    okaeri
    can you read nao? x3
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:25 am

orpc you see squares because you are missing the asian characters language pack. I would google how to get it but I cbf.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Jul 30, 2012 7:29 am

I have discovered the location of a missing gap in my life. That gap is a place called Corner Home. And the world around it. That world was Kimi's server. That missing gap is social interaction on the internet. Even if I never really interacted much with anyone. The thing is, I now have no one. I used to spend time with my friends. But those days are temporary over. Much like how people have been, or at least were coming here less often. The server is down because you guys left the server empty. ...And left me alone... But anyway, I was coming here a lot for a few days. But two days or so ago I stopped coming here every time I felt bored. Boredom lets the feelings of loneliness escape their cage. I stopped coming all the time because it was simply getting me backwards. Not forwards like I felt it should have been doing. I kept coming back expecting different results until I simply became too disappointed too many times. Sad really. I had been coming back expecting better results for weeks. But only got good results a few times. I never really realized how dependent I became on you guys until recently. My wall of text that ...nobody read... was kind of only made because I sort of treated the Kemonomimi Kin sort of like a safety net. And when I fell the safety net that was the Kemonomimi Kin and you guys were just...gone... All gone... Hostail was the only one who I knew would be gone... Not...everybody... And even when you guys returned, very little was changed. I it was today but it might have been yesterday that I realized that I kind of only really like to say stuff here because I can pretend that people pay attention to me when I know that they do not. But I know that when I say they you guys don't pay attention to me that I'm lying to myself. I have been told many times that you guys do in fact, like me.

I need to just change my ways. I need to "give up" on the Kemonomimi Kin much like I did with boy scouts. Just to not nearly as great an extent. I think that in a way it be hard. But I feel I can do it easily enough. I basically have already started. I just don't know if I can control myself enough to keep myself from relying on you guys.

orpc wrote:That was fun, I see why Treefrog said it.
    You see why I said what?
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 am

Im back from the awesome festival, a lot of cool artists were seen. Well, two of them, Labyrint and General Knas. Labyrint didnt have so many people watching, prolly because they're too ghetto for swedes to handle. A lot of hot girls aswell, I actually met a really cool girl there, we talked and shiznaz, in the end we exchanged numbers. Shame she lives in norway though.

Tree, in my viking research, I came to the conclusion.
    You need to get laid, a dude or a hot asian girl, hell, even your couch.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:07 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    YouEverone needs to get laid.
    fixed

Post  Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:I have discovered the location of a missing gap in my life. That gap is a place called Corner Home. And the world around it. That world was Kimi's server. That missing gap is social interaction on the internet. Even if I never really interacted much with anyone. The thing is, I now have no one. I used to spend time with my friends. But those days are temporary over. Much like how people have been, or at least were coming here less often. The server is down because you guys left the server empty. ...And left me alone... But anyway, I was coming here a lot for a few days. But two days or so ago I stopped coming here every time I felt bored. Boredom lets the feelings of loneliness escape their cage. I stopped coming all the time because it was simply getting me backwards. Not forwards like I felt it should have been doing. I kept coming back expecting different results until I simply became too disappointed too many times. Sad really. I had been coming back expecting better results for weeks. But only got good results a few times. I never really realized how dependent I became on you guys until recently. My wall of text that ...nobody read... was kind of only made because I sort of treated the Kemonomimi Kin sort of like a safety net. And when I fell the safety net that was the Kemonomimi Kin and you guys were just...gone... All gone... Hostail was the only one who I knew would be gone... Not...everybody... And even when you guys returned, very little was changed. I it was today but it might have been yesterday that I realized that I kind of only really like to say stuff here because I can pretend that people pay attention to me when I know that they do not. But I know that when I say they you guys don't pay attention to me that I'm lying to myself. I have been told many times that you guys do in fact, like me.

I need to just change my ways. I need to "give up" on the Kemonomimi Kin much like I did with boy scouts. Just to not nearly as great an extent. I think that in a way it be hard. But I feel I can do it easily enough. I basically have already started. I just don't know if I can control myself enough to keep myself from relying on you guys.

You see why I said what?
    Nevermind

Anyway, I got shot in the face by a paintball when I was looking down my mask because my visor was splattered, my cheek really hurts now :<

Btw what is the server IP?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:34 pm

@Fratal
    +1

@orpc
    I think we are serverless once again
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:39 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Yentis wrote:Sup.

Oh man, I LOVED SimCity.
    orpc wrote:
    Yentis wrote:

Uhhhhh...

Thats what I thought Smile

Hey all, not been on for a while, watched all of Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-Chan, watched all of Neon Genesis Evangelion, Go away auto correct Evangeline has nothing to do with this, about 16h+ of anime, lol, wow thats gonna be huge, you have your work cut out for you Felinoel, its sunday today, I just got the new Kerbal Space Program update, yay E.V.A. on the moon Very Happy, yay, E.V.A. into the sun, Ive been thinking, KSP should get multiplayer, even if its LAN, well Ive got to go soon, because i'm going paint balling with mah brahs, lol, I got shot 1inch away from my right bollock last time I went, but I am pretty sure I have more luck today, wish me luck you guys, you probably didn't read this far but I'm still taking anyway, lol, I have recently ripped 12 songs made by SYRSAmusic from YouTube, they're really good, who is SYRSAmusic? He is an autist with aspergers and Im pretty sure I told Treefrog already, but not his name, and he lives in sweden and he is a bit weird.

That was fun, I see why Treefrog said it. Anyway I'm getting a yogurt, so see y'all Razz

PS: Someone send me a new profile picture, my one sucks atm.
    felinoel wrote:Woah now, I am not the one making it, I just found it

Hostail wrote:*ctrl+f = "Hostail" ... "No results"...*
    k...

btw I'm back.
    What?
    Treefrog54 wrote:I have discovered the location of a missing gap in my life. That gap is a place called Corner Home. And the world around it. That world was Kimi's server. That missing gap is social interaction on the internet. Even if I never really interacted much with anyone. The thing is, I now have no one. I used to spend time with my friends. But those days are temporary over. Much like how people have been, or at least were coming here less often. The server is down because you guys left the server empty. ...And left me alone... But anyway, I was coming here a lot for a few days. But two days or so ago I stopped coming here every time I felt bored. Boredom lets the feelings of loneliness escape their cage. I stopped coming all the time because it was simply getting me backwards. Not forwards like I felt it should have been doing. I kept coming back expecting different results until I simply became too disappointed too many times. Sad really. I had been coming back expecting better results for weeks. But only got good results a few times. I never really realized how dependent I became on you guys until recently. My wall of text that ...nobody read... was kind of only made because I sort of treated the Kemonomimi Kin sort of like a safety net. And when I fell the safety net that was the Kemonomimi Kin and you guys were just...gone... All gone... Hostail was the only one who I knew would be gone... Not...everybody... And even when you guys returned, very little was changed. I it was today but it might have been yesterday that I realized that I kind of only really like to say stuff here because I can pretend that people pay attention to me when I know that they do not. But I know that when I say they you guys don't pay attention to me that I'm lying to myself. I have been told many times that you guys do in fact, like me.

You see why I said what?
    Why quit the Kin?
    Icarium wrote:@Fratal
    +1

@orpc
    I think we are serverless once again
    We are, I am trying to contact Kimi about hosting up her old server's world though, but have been since about a month ago... >.>
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:59 pm

felinoel wrote:Why quit the Kin?

No, not quit. "Give up" like I did with boy scouts but to not as great an extent. I did not quit boy scouts. Because I still have friends there. I just "gave up" on them because I have emotional problems involving friends. But they are still my friends. It's the same thing with you guys. Just I wont "give up" to as great an extent. Now I feel you may be wondering just what is "giving up." Well the thing is, it's hard to explain. I'm not entirely sure myself. But it's easy enough for me to remind myself that I have "given up" and I will know what I mean. And what I mean is that I have given up without giving up. Or something along those lines. I have said I sometimes don't know what I'm thinking.

orpc wrote:Btw what is the server IP?
    Does anyone ever really hear anything I say? It seems quite clear that we don't have a server just from the beginning of my last post:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I have discovered the location of a missing gap in my life. That gap is a place called Corner Home. And the world around it. That world was Kimi's server.
    Kimi was our server host. If you did not know then you know now.

Mohajideus wrote:Tree, in my viking research, I came to the conclusion.
    Oh you silly people. Always overly obsessed with stuff like that. Anyway, no. That is not what I need. Besides, viking knowledge wont help me. I'm a brony not a viking. But no matter what, most life advice that people give me does not help me.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Why quit the Kin?

No, not quit. "Give up" like I did with boy scouts but to not as great an extent. I did not quit boy scouts. Because I still have friends there. I just "gave up" on them because I have emotional problems involving friends. But they are still my friends. It's the same thing with you guys. Just I wont "give up" to as great an extent. Now I feel you may be wondering just what is "giving up." Well the thing is, it's hard to explain. I'm not entirely sure myself. But it's easy enough for me to remind myself that I have "given up" and I will know what I mean. And what I mean is that I have given up without giving up. Or something along those lines. I have said I sometimes don't know what I'm thinking.
    Still sounds like quitting to me...

orpc wrote:Btw what is the server IP?
    Does anyone ever really hear anything I say? It seems quite clear that we don't have a server just from the beginning of my last post:
    Treefrog54 wrote:I have discovered the location of a missing gap in my life. That gap is a place called Corner Home. And the world around it. That world was Kimi's server.
    Kimi was our server host. If you did not know then you know now.
    It is a bit long for most people really...

Mohajideus wrote:Tree, in my viking research, I came to the conclusion.
    Oh you silly people. Always overly obsessed with stuff like that. Anyway, no. That is not what I need. Besides, viking knowledge wont help me. I'm a brony not a viking. But no matter what, most life advice that people give me does not help me.
    I'm a brony, steampunk, weeaboo, techie, artist, chef, and a lot of other things? Also I want a viking burial.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:39 pm

"Most life advices doesnt help me"
    Because you judge it without trying it and Im pretty sure Viking knowledge are superior than brony knowledge. Jus' sayin'
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:40 pm

Mohajideus wrote:"Most life advices doesnt help me"
    Because you judge it without trying it and Im pretty sure Viking knowledge are superior than brony knowledge. Jus' sayin'
    idk, there are some pretty intelligent bronies out there?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:00 pm

Fuck yes, Sword Art Online, I read the Visual Novels months ago, so I already knew about episode 3 Sad I feel it was kinda rushed... But oh well, thats how animes work. Can't wait until next episode... also I really want them to make the Alcilization arc for the anime as well... but apparently there is no signs of that *sigh* and its so fucking epic as well, could even fit as a movie. Dang I want to read it.

@felinoel

Vikings: existed longer than "bronies", hencefort there should be more intelligent "vikings" than "bronies", jus' sayin'.

Also, I forgot to mention it but I shook hands with eShredder, too bad we didn't get the chance to talk more :/ he was in a line to the cosplay event, and I was carrying somebodies cosplay.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:26 pm

Hostail wrote:Fuck yes, Sword Art Online, I read the Visual Novels months ago, so I already knew about episode 3 Sad I feel it was kinda rushed... But oh well, thats how animes work. Can't wait until next episode... also I really want them to make the Alcilization arc for the anime as well... but apparently there is no signs of that *sigh* and its so fucking epic as well, could even fit as a movie. Dang I want to read it.

@felinoel

Vikings: existed longer than "bronies", hencefort there should be more intelligent "vikings" than "bronies", jus' sayin'.

Also, I forgot to mention it but I shook hands with eShredder, too bad we didn't get the chance to talk more :/ he was in a line to the cosplay event, and I was carrying somebodies cosplay.
    Vikings existed a long time ago, bronies exist in the present. The group that has the intelligence of today is the more intelligent group.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:32 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Fuck yes, Sword Art Online, I read the Visual Novels months ago, so I already knew about episode 3 Sad I feel it was kinda rushed... But oh well, thats how animes work. Can't wait until next episode... also I really want them to make the Alcilization arc for the anime as well... but apparently there is no signs of that *sigh* and its so fucking epic as well, could even fit as a movie. Dang I want to read it.

@felinoel

Vikings existed a long time ago, bronies exist in the present. The group that has the intelligence of today is the more intelligent group.
    Vikings still exist, horrah!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:38 am

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

@felinoel

Vikings still exist, horrah!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viking#The_end_of_the_Viking_Age
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:16 am

Mohajideus wrote:"Most life advices doesnt help me"

No. I do try, or already have tried, or can't try due to my many problems. Most people who offer me advice are nothing like me. Such as you or Fratal. And even advice from people like my mom (Who is quite a bit like me) sometimes does not work for me. One reason is ADD. My mom also has ADD and it's really hit or miss with wether or not the advice works. You need to remember: I have many, many problems. Some of which make little sense to me. Like how if my brain is working I can't be happy unless I'm around people. But I have people and I hate leaving my house and I normally use sleep deprivation to make my brain not work very well so I can be happy. But when I do that, all of my emotions are exaggerated and because of this I can be much more easily thrown in to sadness or anger.

You can't accuse me of not trying advice when you are not here to see me. But the advice you gave me today I don't even need to try to know it won't work. It's not that easy to help someone with serious depression problems. You are not a psychiatrist. Therefore, you should not be trying to fix my problems. My problems involve a childhood of confusion, a life sleep deprivation, hate for myself and others, liking myself despite hating myself, "giving up" on all sources of social interaction, never wanting to leave my house again, I need my friends but they don't need me and boy scouts wants me separated from them. There are reasons My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is one things with characters I relate to. It's also one of the few sources of happiness in my life. Did I ever tell you that I have disliked you ever since you called me retarded? Do you remember that? That made me very unhappy you know? I was thinking of typing in gray for a while and when you said that it made me cross the line and decide I will just go on in life typing in gray. It's likely I would start typing in eventually. But you need to understand that I really don't like you. In a time of sadness you shoved me deeper in to despair. Sure, I over reacted. But it was still because you hurt my feelings and made me question myself even more. But then I realised you were the retarded one for not understanding my problems. Then I hated you for about a week or so. Now I simply dislike you.

And I'm sorry IF MY DARN SLEEP DEPRIVATION MAKES ME DARN SOUND IMMATURE!!! BUT YOU JUST HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT OKAY!!!

...I could have said more caps lock stuff... But...I learned things... I once almost ended up becoming something somewhat similar to Fluttershy in MLP episode 45... But I stopped myself before I came close thanks to a vision I had once while lost in a very deep thought and the episode itself. I have learned what not to do since then and because of this, I can use what I have learned to help me become a better person. And the better I become, the less I hate myself. Now if only I did not have these memory problems...

Anyway, I need to go to sleep before I fall asleep in my chair. It's 4:10 AM. And although I would love to stay up even longer, I sadly can not. And even if I could, I should not talk about serious things right now because my brain is beginning to fail me has failed me.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:21 am

"Did I ever tell you that I have disliked you ever since you called me retarded? Do you remember that? That made me very unhappy you know?"
    Look, I cant say I feel sorry for you in any way, because I just cant.
    Also these problems of yours, does it involve your brother getting threatened in school with a knife? Does it involve your mom taking drugs behind your back and you're just trying to make her stop but at the same time trying to take of your siblings because your mom is just out all the time doing shit you dont you know anything about? Does it fuckin involve several of your friends getting shot or knifed by people who were that desperate for some money?
    Just dont talk about your shitty problems. Making such a fuckin fuzz about me calling you somethin, man the fuck up.
    Hate me all you want though, I couldnt care less

felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm

This is also not made by me.
    Main Thread - Page 20 2012-07-25_085845
    Let me tell you about Homestuck.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content