Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Main Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Fratal Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 pm

tolls, trolls everywhere!

also leaving this bit of hilarity here;
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:22 pm

My server is up and running and internet capable! But... I would rather get my game making and designing forums finalized before I screw around and run Minecraft off of it... so for now try out this hardcore server. It is Hamachi...

ID : AppleJack96
    Pass: 123
    Capacity : 5 people
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Usually when Im done with school I just do random buiznaz on the comp, but now when its gone Ive started being more active in music, Ive written one an' a "half" song in the style of reggae and hiphop, and also have some meaning and message in the text.
    And after I get a new comp I really wanna do youtube videos, I got many ideas I wanna try out.
    Future, y u so far away x)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 pm

felinoel wrote:My server is up and running and internet capable! But... I would rather get my game making and designing forums finalized before I screw around and run Minecraft off of it... so for now try out this hardcore server. It is Hamachi...

ID : AppleJack96
    Pass: 123
    Capacity : 5 people
    Or maybe not, idk anything about this server, I just figure it may be a nice temp server since it is hardcore.

Mohajideus wrote:Usually when Im done with school I just do random buiznaz on the comp, but now when its gone Ive started being more active in music, Ive written one an' a "half" song in the style of reggae and hiphop, and also have some meaning and message in the text.
    And after I get a new comp I really wanna do youtube videos, I got many ideas I wanna try out.
    Future, y u so far away x)
    ...I LOVE music, in a weird way too... a year ago I and my mp4 player got caught in the middle of a sudden storm, my mp4 player did not survive. Since then I had horrible migraines and extreme stress and heartburn constantly. I got my sinuses cleared out with a scalpel because there was so much pressure in there that they made it bigger.
    But then a month ago I was informed of a Linux based operating system for mp4 players and I of course HAD to check it out so I bought a new mp4 player and ever since then I have become DRASTICALLY better?!?!?!?!!
    It is super weird but anyways the point of my story is GIMMIE a copy of your music.

Also hey I am currently in the process of creating a synthesizing-capable theremin, I want to join my friend's heavy metal band, I haven't told him about it yet lol.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Sep 15, 2012 2:05 pm

Ok, last night was cool. We played for a long time and I guess for the first time we all were together and ALIVE.

Heres some pictures from it.

Spoiler:

Also, I found this -> http://minezforum.com/showthread.php?tid=234
    Good thing to have if we need to start over again.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:05 pm

Must..... stop.... listening.... to... Hatsune Miku..... 'World is Mine'....
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:08 pm

I'm currently listening to Clannad OSTs, which empowers the sadness the anime has filled me with. Why did I decide to watch it so late? It's a masterpiece...

(I'm sad in a happy way ^_^)

EDIT: ALL HAIL ICA's NEW AVY! (and the tail)
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:35 pm

Tomiz wrote:I'm currently listening to Clannad OSTs, which empowers the sadness the anime has filled me with. Why did I decide to watch it so late? It's a masterpiece...

I have watched Clannad but not afterstory (yet).

I love the original opening, but this is also great:

Also, yesterday night we played MineZ. We went to Grimdale and while traveling to Portsmouth at least four people "joined" us. In Portsmouth we got attacked and only me and Pepran12 survived. After that Peppy and I went to the college and treefrog joined us. Then we decided to play some Team Fortress 2 MvM.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:54 pm

W128 wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:I'm currently listening to Clannad OSTs, which empowers the sadness the anime has filled me with. Why did I decide to watch it so late? It's a masterpiece...

I have watched Clannad but not afterstory (yet).

I love the original opening, but this is also great:

you need to finish afterstory and then just about die of sadness mixed with happiness and then be confused as fuck by the crazy amount of emotional power clannad holds.

also that remix is amazing.

Edit: Kokoro Connect's new arc is completely random and full of cuteness!
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:10 pm

Fratal wrote:Edit: Kokoro Connect's new arc is completely random and full of cuteness!
    Yea, it's simply amazing Very Happy
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:58 am

3:58 AM
    "Happiness is poison" is one of the more scary of many very worrisome little thoughts I've had tonight. Actually, more like the past 10 or less minutes. I can't remember. They began shortly after Spycat went to bed. Which was not long ago. But even so...that's not normal for me...I don't say things like that. ...I think... ...Though I can't say my brain has exactly been normal all day... But at least I was feeling inspired today. That's one thing I should be happy about and am happy about. But the positive emotions just don't come. Did I lose my hope or something...? ...I don't know... I need to go to bed... But I don't feel like it... But... I don't know...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:37 pm

Icarium wrote:Must..... stop.... listening.... to... Hatsune Miku..... 'World is Mine'....
    Why?
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:39 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:Must..... stop.... listening.... to... Hatsune Miku..... 'World is Mine'....
    Why?

Sometimes, I love some song so much I overlisten it. It loses it's charm and I start to hate it. I know and prevent that now, but it had happened in the past...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:43 pm

OMFG THERE ARE CLANNAD GIFS IN THERE TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:50 pm

Fratal wrote:OMFG THERE ARE CLANNAD GIFS IN THERE TOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Who wouldn't love Fu-chan? ^.^

(There are 4 non-YuruYuri gifs from 3 other anime at the moment Smile.)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:41 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Why?

Sometimes, I love some song so much I overlisten it. It loses it's charm and I start to hate it. I know and prevent that now, but it had happened in the past...
    The opposite effect happens to me when I overlisten to songs I hate.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 pm

4:54 PM

Tomiz wrote:Sometimes, I love some song so much I overlisten it. It loses it's charm and I start to hate it. I know and prevent that now, but it had happened in the past...

That happened to me with the green Minecraft music disc that contains a song known by the name of Cat. Now this was during the days when music disc were new. And it happened because the normal music was either too rare, or temporarily removed. But I wanted some music in my Minecraft. So I glitched me a couple of extra music boxes and records and placed them all over the place. One in the lighthouse. One in the factory. One on the second floor of my house. And one in my tree house. And one at each of my 3 subway stations. Which were under my house, my lighthouse, and my factory. There might have even been one by my rather somewhat small pool. Which was in the front yard of both my house and the factory. Because that's how close they were. And the subway stations were right under both buildings. It was faster to walk than it was to take the slow motion subway. The light house however, had it's station in a cave under the basement. So it had more reason to have a music box there.

I also had a craft shack or something that was also accessible by sub way. It might also have had a few music boxes.

Now I'm going to do what I came here to do. And that is share some pictures of adventures in MineZ. ...Which I was planing to do a few days ago... But anyway, I'll just leave them in a spoiler box because pictures tend to take up space.
    Spoiler:
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:43 pm

Wish I wasn't at work when you guys do this.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:07 pm

I feel like success. I updated my Corsair Nova 60GB SSD's firmware. Haven't been using it anymore because it had very serious slowdowns/stutterings after using it few weeks. Here are the CrystalDiskMark results.

Spoiler:

The left one is old firmware and right one is the new firmware. I'll give the ssd one more try and install Windows 7 on it and see if it works well.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 pm

I wish I had an ssd...
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:12 pm

Must... stop.... listening.... 恋は戦争...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:36 pm

^indeed.

Also Hyouka ended in such an unfinished state that there has to be a second season. I hate it when they do that.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:17 pm

12:05 PM

felinoel wrote:Wish I wasn't at work when you guys do this.
    What times are you not at work? We might be able to find a solution.
    And speaking of MineZ, Spycat once said that if we play again then she might join us.

Icarium wrote:Must... stop.... listening.... 恋は戦争...
    If that gets too severe then I have a song I sometimes listen to on an endless loop. Just tell me if this problem gets too severe and I'll give you a link.

Edit:
    10:56 PM
    Spycat's birthday is tomorrow. But shes not happy about it. She is going to be 20. Her life is in quite a mess. Maybe even worse than me. Which is just making the future look worse for her. She is growing in to an adult and she is nothing close to ready for the world around her. But I think she is thinking a little bit too negatively about this. Even if she does have things worth worrying about. Just because she gets older does not mean she is just going to walk out the door and be alone in the big wide murderous world. I'll always be there to help her handle the world. Because I need her and she needs me.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Main Thread - Page 39 251046_405684066153079_1591967268_n
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:20 pm

Happy early birthday spycatz, have a good one.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content