Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+21
Rosekiller97
Yentis
Blade_N
cardgame
Glitch
Spycat
Sol-Leks
Shatoon
Nodrak
Icarium
SobriquetP
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
pizzamanilla
Treefrog54
pepran12
Fratal
felinoel
will1b
Mohajideus
Hostail
25 posters

Main Thread

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Main Thread - Page 38 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Fratal Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:12 pm

Toradora is now one of my favorite anime. The end really caught me off guard and it was amazing <3 the way they ended it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:48 pm

pepran12 wrote:@Felinoel I don't know what Millenaire mean but starting fresh sound good!
    It is a mod, since I can't view youtube videos I am not sure of the quality of this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbik8NO6zDk
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:09 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:Random, you say?

Spoiler:
    If you go to related videos there is a translation.
    Is it odd that I don't need a translation for that? (also that kind of a sentence is the limit of my knowledge)

also in a "bored of minecraft period"(yes I have tried the snapshot, still bored of it tho).
    Try MineZ!
    Today I climbed a mountain to find a small hidden away tower where I camped for a long time. From there I watched over the chat off one guy camping in another tower getting ambushed by 20+ people and surviving, it was quite amazing even if I only saw it in text.

EDIT: Don't know how different it is from the last one but heres the actual official chart of anime this fall
    http://static.neregate.com/2012/07/neregate.com-Fall-2012-Anime-v2.jpg
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 am

yep that's V2. I have no idea what I am going to watch, I have already got 99999999999999999999999999999999999999999more like 1,800 eps to watch. Sad
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Sep 11, 2012 2:34 pm

felinoel wrote:OK SO! My server is up and running, but there is no Millenaire SMP yet... would you guys prefer me limiting building to only the Nether, me deleting the overworld to make room for the Millenaire towns spawning, or me starting entirely fresh once Millenaire is in?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:44 pm

felinoel wrote:
    felinoel wrote:OK SO! My server is up and running, but there is no Millenaire SMP yet... would you guys prefer me limiting building to only the Nether, me deleting the overworld to make room for the Millenaire towns spawning, or me starting entirely fresh once Millenaire is in?
    Ah, I remember when we had a Nether only server, it was hard as hell until they added an economy plugin xD.
    Otherwise, I dunno tho.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Ah, I remember when we had a Nether only server, it was hard as hell until they added an economy plugin xD.
    Otherwise, I dunno tho.
    Only building in the nether doesn't appeal to me, but I'm am willing to try it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:15 pm

pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Otherwise, I dunno tho.
    lol well the Overworld is fine for material gathering, just don't build there cause it definitely will get deleted... or I could install MystCraft and just have a regular world spawned for an Age...
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 pm

can you give the address? i might want to hop in once in a while to say hi Razz
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:30 pm

Last night I was at a scout meeting and after it was over I decided to tell the few people who had not yet left a short story. I decided I might as well share this short story with you guys:

I think it was the day before yesterday but it might have been the day before that...but I'm pretty sure it was the day before yesterday I had a mental breakdown and I saw a tree that looked like it had a rather murderous expression in the leaves.

I told this story shortly after saying "I like trees..." After telling the story I stood there awkwardly for a moment before walking around the table in semi random directions like I did before.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:38 pm

felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Otherwise, I dunno tho.
    lol well the Overworld is fine for material gathering, just don't build there cause it definitely will get deleted... or I could install MystCraft and just have a regular world spawned for an Age...
    Don't know what Mystcraft is, but with a only a nether world it would be easier to move onto the Milleniare towns spawning. Otherwise people would make buildings they get attached to in the overworld and then we would have to restart and they don't like it blah blah blah.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:14 pm

Icarium wrote:can you give the address? i might want to hop in once in a while to say hi Razz
    Once I finish setting it up it will likely be in my signature.

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Otherwise, I dunno tho.
    Don't know what Mystcraft is, but with a only a nether world it would be easier to move onto the Milleniare towns spawning. Otherwise people would make buildings they get attached to in the overworld and then we would have to restart and they don't like it blah blah blah.
    Mystcraft creates additional worlds based on the user's design, designs can be made that are similar to the Overworld.

Main Thread - Page 38 2012-01-09-Speaking-The-Shame-Language
    I had this happen to me the other day... x.x
    ...the kawaii saying not the trouser ad.

Main Thread - Page 38 2011-11-02-Like-Mennonite-And-Day

To all you Americans out there.
    Main Thread - Page 38 538864_356547214426927_1831885593_n
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:33 pm

feli, that last pic is creepy as fuck.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:56 pm

Fratal wrote:feli, that last pic is creepy as fuck.
    I wonder how creepy fuck is, I guess it really would require know what is doing to fucking... hmmm
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:30 pm

felinoel wrote:
    I wonder how creepy fuck is, I guess it really would require know what is doing to fucking... hmmm
    Obama in that pic... *shudders*
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:31 pm

I love it! •^_^•

EDIT: The reason you shouldn't be watching Yuru Yuri!

Last edited by Tomiz on Thu Sep 13, 2012 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:35 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Obama in that pic... *shudders*
    Yeah I know, he is slightly vertically skewed, ugh I hate it when people resize images by skewing them, as a trained graphic artist I have found that some people don't notice this while I (and other graphic artists) do, I didn't realize that you were also a graphic artist!

lol let's make jokes about comic sans and lens flares like I do with my other graphic artist friends!

Tomiz wrote:
    I love it! •^_^•
    and rightly so.

Excellent use of bullets too btw I must say.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Strange pictures.

Also, I thought of doing a part 3 of our little MineZ event, yes I can't get enough of it....
    So once again, server US 5, Tomorrow, 7:30 PM. Who's with me?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    EDIT: The reason you shouldn't be watching Yuru Yuri!
    o.o
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Hostail wrote:Strange pictures.

Also, I thought of doing a part 3 of our little MineZ event, yes I can't get enough of it....

I'm definitely coming. I have been a bit bored because my friends play Dark Souls all the time. Rolling Eyes
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:17 pm

Hostail wrote:Also, I thought of doing a part 3 of our little MineZ event, yes I can't get enough of it....
    I will probably be coming.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 pm

I got a meeting regarding a lan party but I will join you asap.
    Edit: I hope you're not making any plans for next friday *hint*hint*
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:23 pm

pepran12 wrote:

I got a meeting regarding a lan party but I will join you asap.
    Edit: I hope you're not making any plans for next friday *hint*hint*
    Perfect, the usual gang then. Hope some more feels free to join in as well Smile
    I am thinking of donating to get bronze rank or something on MineZ.... Seems worth it as how much I play it.

And no, nothing is in my way next friday to stop me from playing Borderlands 2, gonna pre-order it tomorrow or something.

Also, yesterday I spent most of my time at intern work playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood. It was fun.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:42 am

Hostail wrote:Also, yesterday I spent most of my time at intern work playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood. It was fun.
    You do know it butterhood and not brotherhood right? I know Paula Deen would agree. I used to watch quite a bit of Food Network because I would leave my TV on at night due to my irrational fear of being alone in the dark and I felt comforted by the sound. I chose Food Network because of it's consistency. And because of this I would sometimes wake up to Paula occasionally talking about how much she loves butter. So I know that she would almost surely agree.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Black Mesa is out!

http://release.blackmesasource.com/ wrote:Website is currently unavailable

Fuck Black Mesa, we're going MineZ! Cool

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content