Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

Tomiz
    Tomiz

Main Thread Empty Main Thread

Post  Tomiz Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:41 pm

Well I think Clannad just changed my entire life >_>
    W128
    W128

Main Thread Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  W128 Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 pm

I noticed that AMD's AHCI drivers are shit compared to Microsoft's AHCI drivers. I benchmarked my hard disk drive with Dxtory and got 20MB/s write speed (25MB/s for my SSD). That wasn't enough to capture fullhd video even with 15fps.

After I rollbacked my AHCI drivers to Microsoft's drivers, I get 77MB/s for my HDD and 99MB/s for my SSD. Razz

pepran12 wrote:Ok I'm ready for borderlands 2, but where is hos?......
    Is it only going to be two of us?

I'll probably buy it when it gets cheaper. It's not like I'm very poor, but I don't like that feeling I get when I see a game I bought for 50€ being sold later for 20€. Very Happy

Sol-Leks wrote:
    and man mineZ is tough,
    i found a shears on the floor once, and after i got it, i saw someone was always watching me, even if i was walking out of the village, so i went back in and sticked with players, but then one of them saw my shears, and they free for all'd on my body, XD

Maybe we could play MineZ together someday.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:18 am

@w128,
    sure, that game is ovbiously a team based game, xD
    any friends welcome,

@Tomiz,
    CLANNAD is one of the best animes in my book,

and this will be my list of the next anime i shall watch or try to watch

Bakuman S3
    Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb
    Busou Shinki
    Chousoku Henkei Gyrozetter
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    Seitokai no Ichizon S2
    To Love-Ru Trouble Darkness
    Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
    Medaka Box S2
    Kamisama Hajimemashita

among many ovas for old and new animes,
    specially Minami-ke, and Inu X Boku SS, XD

sakurasou no pet no kanojo gives me the feeling that it
    will be a great anime, hope im right,
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:33 am

Tomiz wrote:
    Sometimes, I love some song so much I overlisten it. It loses it's charm and I start to hate it. I know and prevent that now, but it had happened in the past...

Happens to me, except I do it with every song I have. I have a playlist of like 350 songs and I have keep adding more because I've overlistened to them all.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:46 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:I have a playlist of like 350 songs and I have keep adding more because I've overlistened to them all.
    great to know im not the only one doing that,
    i do like, put the player on shuffle, and add like 2~4 of the same song so it have more chance on being selected by the player
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:01 pm

ScentTreeDown wrote:
    Happens to me, except I do it with every song I have. I have a playlist of like 350 songs and I have keep adding more because I've overlistened to them all.

I do that too. Now I have 4600 songs in my playlist (1700 of them in my mobile phone). I don't want to remove the oldest songs because they remind me of the times I listened to them the first time.

This is my new favorite song I'm probably going to overlisten. It is sooooo perfect.

And by the way I have had this song for over a month already and I heard it the first time yesterday. Laughing

Last edited by W128 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammer faliure)
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:01 pm

HOYLSHITFUCK
    This rap is amazing, its swedish. Obviuslys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrWexnvQjXw

Hos, pep. You will like it. :I
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 pm

Eh? were posting music videos again? Okay!!

This is currently my fav song

and this is something random I found on Reddit, not really a song but it gave me a good laugh (I am easily pleased this late.)
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:39 am

For some reason, seeing this page with these posts is deja vu to me. Maybe it's because of my perpetual PSO2 addiction.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:41 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    12:58 PM
    My last post contained the beginning of a mental break down that was not helped by my hatred for food. And I am saying this because I'm really not happy about a mental break down getting in the way of my post. I'm full of memories and thoughts which just kind of drag me down. My brain can't move on. I think. ...Maybe... But it does not matter. Because even though there are things that I can't move off of, I've at least moved off that post. So I can't drag myself down thinking about it.
    Hatred of food... I'm an Italian and an award winning chef, come over to Ohio some time and I will cook you something, I am currently perfecting a recipe for calzone rolls (sort of like cinnamon rolls, but a calzone) and a recipe for a pumpkin cheesecake pudding pie. My coworkers like the pumpkin cheesecake pudding pie but in my opinion the crust is too soggy and the filler has too much nutmeg... maybe if I keep the filler separate until moments before serving! Or... maybe if I line the crust with cold butter to form a sealant against the filler's wetness...

Icarium wrote:*quickly jumps in... reads all the stuff*

"Here you go..."

*turns around*

"And don't think I do it for all of you! Hmmph!"

Spoiler:

*runs away*
    ...you just gave me diabetes. x.x

Lenyntaka wrote:
    ScentTreeDown wrote:I have a playlist of like 350 songs and I have keep adding more because I've overlistened to them all.
    great to know im not the only one doing that,
    i do like, put the player on shuffle, and add like 2~4 of the same song so it have more chance on being selected by the player
    lol same here, I am just glad that storage space is getting bigger so I can keep adding more.

Mohajideus wrote:HOYLSHITFUCK
    This rap is amazing, its swedish. Obviuslys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrWexnvQjXw

Hos, pep. You will like it. :I
    Why? o.O

Hostail wrote:Eh? were posting music videos again? Okay!!

This is currently my fav song

and this is something random I found on Reddit, not really a song but it gave me a good laugh (I am easily pleased this late.)
    Guys some of us have flash removed from our computers cause we are at work so put a URL under the flash version. =b

Main Thread 539413_534636576552030_10650323_n
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:44 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Spoiler:

Fixed it for you Razz
    This was disturbing... it should go with some kind warning (viewer discretion is advised or sth)...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:57 pm

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Spoiler:

Fixed it for you Razz
    This was disturbing... it should go with some kind warning (viewer discretion is advised or sth)...
    Main Thread 264320_366889853385138_1402850830_n
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:14 pm

felinoel wrote:Guys some of us have flash removed from our computers cause we are at work so put a URL under the flash version. =b

But if you're at work then should you be working? Surprised

No wait... If you don't have flash then how are you going to watch youtube videos in the first place even if you have the link? Maybe you meant javascript?
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:19 pm

Begun typing at about 11:30 AM or something like that. Finished at 1:17 PM
    So, I returned from camping yesterday morning. But only today have I returned to the internet. This thing is that I woke up at 6:00 AM yesterday and fell asleep at 12:30 or 1:00 AM or something like that. That is an early bed time and even earlier wake up time. But anyway, I just woke up and spent too much time brushing my hair and now there is a bird on my knee asking my to go see Spycat. But she is currently asleep (in the spot where I sleep) and snoring. Which makes Merle (The bird) want to see her even more. Now on the topic of camping, I spent about 41 hours away from home. I think the car rides there and back took about 2 hours and there was probably like 30 minutes spent packing and unpacking. So that would mean I spent about 36 hours camping. And it felt short. We set up tents. Slept. Walked. Sat around. Slept. And then left. And I did not enjoy it very much. And I hated the car ride there. I also now know one more person who I don't like. I also know a little bit more about some things not to do. But most importantly, I did not have a mental break down.

But I came close. And came close to beating down on someone who no one likes with a spoon in an insane rage. Most people are already afraid of making me angry. Because when I get angry I go in to an insane rage where the only thing that keeps me from hurting anyone is the last bit of sanity that I have left. That person no one likes scares me because I am weak and easily hurt. He also knows that I'm scared of hurting him because he can hurt me worse and that I can't hurt him much when angry. But this means that he has begun to put himself in a bad position because when the time comes that he once again makes me angry enough for an insane rage, I will be too angry for sanity. I may be weak. But not weak enough the be unable hurt someone enough to go to the hospital. But this is a problem because I would fear myself if I did that. I would hate myself even more. I would question what kind of person I am more than I do now. But there is something desirable about the idea of having the person who no one likes to fear me. I could keep him under control for once and make him a better person. And there is a part of my mind that wants to give him what he deserves. But is that what he deserves? I just don't know... My brain could fight with it's self all day about it. And that makes me worry about my self.

So that's enough about camp for now.

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    12:58 PM
    My last post contained the beginning of a mental break down that was not helped by my hatred for food. And I am saying this because I'm really not happy about a mental break down getting in the way of my post. I'm full of memories and thoughts which just kind of drag me down. My brain can't move on. I think. ...Maybe... But it does not matter. Because even though there are things that I can't move off of, I've at least moved off that post. So I can't drag myself down thinking about it.
    Hatred of food... I'm an Italian and an award winning chef, come over to Ohio some time and I will cook you something, I am currently perfecting a recipe for calzone rolls (sort of like cinnamon rolls, but a calzone) and a recipe for a pumpkin cheesecake pudding pie. My coworkers like the pumpkin cheesecake pudding pie but in my opinion the crust is too soggy and the filler has too much nutmeg... maybe if I keep the filler separate until moments before serving! Or... maybe if I line the crust with cold butter to form a sealant against the filler's wetness...
    I probably would still not like it. And I can still hate food that I like. It's really weird.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:09 pm

W128 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Guys some of us have flash removed from our computers cause we are at work so put a URL under the flash version. =b

But if you're at work then should you be working? Surprised

No wait... If you don't have flash then how are you going to watch youtube videos in the first place even if you have the link? Maybe you meant javascript?
    It is weird, sometimes videos on Youtube work and sometimes they don't I assume the ones that don't are ones that load up ads.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:09 pm

@Felinoel
    "ID : AppleJack96
    Pass: 123"

How do you connect to the server after joining the hamachi group?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:13 pm

pepran12 wrote:@Felinoel
    "ID : AppleJack96
    Pass: 123"

How do you connect to the server after joining the hamachi group?
    I think that server died when everyone on it did.

Since it was hardcore.

vvv Good anime vvv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARBrqzT5oWs
    ^^^ Good anime ^^^
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:01 pm

felinoel wrote:
    vvv Good anime vvv

^^^ Good anime ^^^

This... is... not... anime!!! Period!!!
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:21 am

*ignores everything else*
    *dances GANGNAM STYLE*
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    vvv Good anime vvv

^^^ Good anime ^^^

This... is... not... anime!!! Period!!!

I don't know... are you sure?

Sol-Leks wrote:*ignores everything else*
    *dances GANGNAM STYLE*
    OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:54 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestuck

Not enough? Just look at the damned art... it is so cartoon it hurts my eyes...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:00 pm

Icarium wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homestuck

Not enough? Just look at the damned art... it is so cartoon it hurts my eyes...
    lol but so many people cosplay it in anime conventions? It MUST be an anime... xD!!!

Main Thread Tumblr_m5mibyIA7V1qfv7oko2_1280
    Main Thread Tumblr_m5mibyIA7V1qfv7oko1_1280
    Main Thread Tumblr_m5mibyIA7V1qfv7oko5_1280
    Main Thread Tumblr_m3szqq8hMA1r1j1sko1_500
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:13 pm

12:13 PM
    felinoel wrote:
    *dances GANGNAM STYLE*
    OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!
    That song is so popular that Spycat heard it on the radio. Also, the eyes of the person in the pictures of the post above this remind me a bit of the eyes of Justine's suitors from the Justine expansion in Amnesia: The Dark Descent. But that's probably because neither of them have any eyes.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:17 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    12:13 PM
    felinoel wrote:
    *dances GANGNAM STYLE*
    OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!
    That song is so popular that Spycat heard it on the radio. Also, the eyes of the person in the pictures of the post above this remind me a bit of the eyes of Justine's suitors from the Justine expansion in Amnesia: The Dark Descent. But that's probably because neither of them have any eyes.
    Well... the character above that is cosplayed is of a race that is just genetically modified chess pieces, the character was originally a pawn (a mailwomen) but the queen stepped down to let the pawn turn queen and that is what gave her the unique shapes like the being part dog and the sword and the eye wound and wings.

So the reason why her eyes are like that is because she is a chess piece.

Main Thread 05287
    Oh and through a similar happening this human became part dog.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content