The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.


    Main Thread

    Share
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:02 am

    2:01 AM
    (In reply to the post above) Justine's suitors had their eyes burned out. But only one of them really seems to care that he got his eyes burned.
    But that's just because he is the normal one. The other two have better things to think about. Like for example, what Justine tastes like.
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:03 am

    Homestuck is not an anime, its a webcomic. period.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:01 pm

    Hostail wrote:Homestuck is not an anime, its a webcomic. period.
    I wouldn't quite say period, sometimes it is a webtoon.


    Also I was just kidding, because someone made Homestuck an anime styled opening.
    avatar
    Mohajideus

    Posts : 273
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 21
    Location : Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Mohajideus on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:08 pm

    So guys, Im just gonna pop in and say that Ive left the clan. Its not for any dramatic ass reasons, haha. But uh.. Yeah. I had a great time, it was awesome and I wish you all luck in your future life.
    Peace an' love.
    *waves retardely while walking away*
    avatar
    Hostail

    Posts : 827
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 22
    Location : Where the yeti live

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Hostail on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:26 pm

    Mohajideus wrote:So guys, Im just gonna pop in and say that Ive left the clan. Its not for any dramatic ass reasons, haha. But uh.. Yeah. I had a great time, it was awesome and I wish you all luck in your future life.
    Peace an' love.
    *waves retardely while walking away*
    Bye Mocha, it was fun while it lasted.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:27 pm

    Server update!

    For some reason I noticed some weird lag... after looking into it I found that the server has no swap space?!??? Shocked

    Now I have to figure out how to add that...
    avatar
    pepran12

    Posts : 384
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 23
    Location : Somewhere in the greedy Småland, Sweden

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  pepran12 on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:06 pm

    felinoel wrote:Server update!

    For some reason I noticed some weird lag... after looking into it I found that the server has no swap space?!??? Shocked

    Now I have to figure out how to add that...
    Is swap space the same thing as a swap partion? If not Basketball
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 pm

    pepran12 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Server update!

    For some reason I noticed some weird lag... after looking into it I found that the server has no swap space?!??? Shocked

    Now I have to figure out how to add that...
    Is swap space the same thing as a swap partion? If not Basketball
    No no, swap space isn't what it is called, it IS the swap partition, but that partition is the space where the swapping happens so I just referred to it as that, lol


    Spoiler:
    Fairy Tail spoiler!
    affraid No Y^Y











    Let me tell you about Homestuck.

    Let me tell you about Homestuck.
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:19 am

    feli!!!!!!!!
    use spoiler please.... such things are dangerous for my sanity -.-"
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:03 am

    2:00 AM
    In just 11 hours I'll be going to Austin because Spycat wants to go to a book festival there and I go where she goes and I protect her from the harsh world we live in. Because she is hoping to give some one some fan art for a book and that will result in a festival of positive emotions. But she can't deal with any emotions what so ever. So she needs me to help her with emotions and social anxiety.
    avatar
    Tomiz

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Czech Republic

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Tomiz on Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:12 am

    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...and I protect her from the harsh world we live in.

    No inqusition, no wars, no famine, part of richest country in the word in age of technological advance, freedom, prosperity and nearly none religion/idiocy driven persecution.

    I'm not saying bad things can't happen, but if you lived 200 years ago (or somewhere else) with this mindset, you would never even leave your house. If you call this world harsh, you need to realise things and stop using the gray font Very Happy
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:23 pm

    Icarium wrote:feli!!!!!!!!
    use spoiler please.... such things are dangerous for my sanity -.-"
    What? Girls in bunny suits are dangerous for your sanity? Shocked

    Plus one of them is an inumimi in a bunny suit.
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:51 pm

    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:feli!!!!!!!!
    use spoiler please.... such things are dangerous for my sanity -.-"
    What? Girls in bunny suits are dangerous for your sanity? Shocked

    Plus one of them is an inumimi in a bunny suit.

    I don't have anything against the bunny suits.... I have something against girls who wear them and lack certain degree of self-awareness (and/or a mirror)...
    It makes me want to poke my eyes out...
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:03 pm

    1:00 PM And I'm surprised I'm not walking out the door right now.
    Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...and I protect her from the harsh world we live in.

    No inqusition, no wars, no famine, part of richest country in the word in age of technological advance, freedom, prosperity and nearly none religion/idiocy driven persecution.

    I'm not saying bad things can't happen, but if you lived 200 years ago (or somewhere else) with this mindset, you would never even leave your house. If you call this world harsh, you need to realise things and stop using the gray font Very Happy
    I'm fully aware of how safe the world is compared to the past. I'm sure the world is safer than it has ever been. That was mostly a joke. But there is always that murderous sun which we orbit. But you also don't have Spycat's problems. And they are quite serious. I'm the one person who she has no social interaction problems with.

    But the world IS still a harsh place. Sure, we are not going to die as easily as we would 200 years ago. But the world is full of idiots who make stupid mistakes that make it hard to live your life. There are many stupid stubborn people who don't even know how to accept the opinions of others every where I go. The world has too many ignorant people with closed minds no artistic eye. We live in an artificial world made of murder. People destroyed too many homes just to build their stupid citys so that they can over populate the world some more. The world may be less harsh for us humans. But it seems the number of humans in the world never stops growing. ...I think I've said enough if not too much.

    Oh, and I wont stop this gray text. That's like telling me to cut my hair. When people tell me that I basically just walk away and think "LOL no" and then go hate the world for being stupid and monotone. And if you cut my hair by force then you're dead.
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:17 pm

    Icarium wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Icarium wrote:feli!!!!!!!!
    use spoiler please.... such things are dangerous for my sanity -.-"
    What? Girls in bunny suits are dangerous for your sanity? Shocked

    Plus one of them is an inumimi in a bunny suit.

    I don't have anything against the bunny suits.... I have something against girls who wear them and lack certain degree of self-awareness (and/or a mirror)...
    It makes me want to poke my eyes out...
    A lot of people like a little extra "junk in the trunk" if that is what you are referring to?
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    1:00 PM And I'm surprised I'm not walking out the door right now.
    Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...and I protect her from the harsh world we live in.

    No inqusition, no wars, no famine, part of richest country in the word in age of technological advance, freedom, prosperity and nearly none religion/idiocy driven persecution.

    I'm not saying bad things can't happen, but if you lived 200 years ago (or somewhere else) with this mindset, you would never even leave your house. If you call this world harsh, you need to realise things and stop using the gray font Very Happy
    I'm fully aware of how safe the world is compared to the past. I'm sure the world is safer than it has ever been. That was mostly a joke. But there is always that murderous sun which we orbit. But you also don't have Spycat's problems. And they are quite serious. I'm the one person who she has no social interaction problems with.

    But the world IS still a harsh place. Sure, we are not going to die as easily as we would 200 years ago. But the world is full of idiots who make stupid mistakes that make it hard to live your life. There are many stupid stubborn people who don't even know how to accept the opinions of others every where I go. The world has too many ignorant people with closed minds no artistic eye. We live in an artificial world made of murder. People destroyed too many homes just to build their stupid citys so that they can over populate the world some more. The world may be less harsh for us humans. But it seems the number of humans in the world never stops growing. ...I think I've said enough if not too much.

    Oh, and I wont stop this gray text. That's like telling me to cut my hair. When people tell me that I basically just walk away and think "LOL no" and then go hate the world for being stupid and monotone. And if you cut my hair by force then you're dead.
    You mean the murderous sun which is required for us to have to live?
    avatar
    Tomiz

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Czech Republic

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Tomiz on Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:52 pm

    Treefrog54 wrote:
    1:00 PM And I'm surprised I'm not walking out the door right now.
    Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...and I protect her from the harsh world we live in.

    No inqusition, no wars, no famine, part of richest country in the word in age of technological advance, freedom, prosperity and nearly none religion/idiocy driven persecution.

    I'm not saying bad things can't happen, but if you lived 200 years ago (or somewhere else) with this mindset, you would never even leave your house. If you call this world harsh, you need to realise things and stop using the gray font Very Happy
    I'm fully aware of how safe the world is compared to the past. I'm sure the world is safer than it has ever been. That was mostly a joke. But there is always that murderous sun which we orbit. But you also don't have Spycat's problems. And they are quite serious. I'm the one person who she has no social interaction problems with.

    But the world IS still a harsh place. Sure, we are not going to die as easily as we would 200 years ago. But the world is full of idiots who make stupid mistakes that make it hard to live your life. There are many stupid stubborn people who don't even know how to accept the opinions of others every where I go. The world has too many ignorant people with closed minds no artistic eye. We live in an artificial world made of murder. People destroyed too many homes just to build their stupid citys so that they can over populate the world some more. The world may be less harsh for us humans. But it seems the number of humans in the world never stops growing. ...I think I've said enough if not too much.

    Oh, and I wont stop this gray text. That's like telling me to cut my hair. When people tell me that I basically just walk away and think "LOL no" and then go hate the world for being stupid and monotone. And if you cut my hair by force then you're dead.

    So basically the things that made the world harsh today are stupid and ignorant people ^.^

    I will leave you to your opinions, as I have no psychological education that would be helpfull in discussion with you, but you seem like a person who is too depressed on both, the inside and outside, and you seem to just accept it. You overthink things, and you are too pessimistic. Or realistic, whichever it is.

    Your life needs optimism Smile
    avatar
    felinoel

    Posts : 1072
    Join date : 2011-12-18
    Age : 29
    Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  felinoel on Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:48 pm

    Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    1:00 PM And I'm surprised I'm not walking out the door right now.
    Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    ...and I protect her from the harsh world we live in.

    No inqusition, no wars, no famine, part of richest country in the word in age of technological advance, freedom, prosperity and nearly none religion/idiocy driven persecution.

    I'm not saying bad things can't happen, but if you lived 200 years ago (or somewhere else) with this mindset, you would never even leave your house. If you call this world harsh, you need to realise things and stop using the gray font Very Happy
    I'm fully aware of how safe the world is compared to the past. I'm sure the world is safer than it has ever been. That was mostly a joke. But there is always that murderous sun which we orbit. But you also don't have Spycat's problems. And they are quite serious. I'm the one person who she has no social interaction problems with.

    But the world IS still a harsh place. Sure, we are not going to die as easily as we would 200 years ago. But the world is full of idiots who make stupid mistakes that make it hard to live your life. There are many stupid stubborn people who don't even know how to accept the opinions of others every where I go. The world has too many ignorant people with closed minds no artistic eye. We live in an artificial world made of murder. People destroyed too many homes just to build their stupid citys so that they can over populate the world some more. The world may be less harsh for us humans. But it seems the number of humans in the world never stops growing. ...I think I've said enough if not too much.

    Oh, and I wont stop this gray text. That's like telling me to cut my hair. When people tell me that I basically just walk away and think "LOL no" and then go hate the world for being stupid and monotone. And if you cut my hair by force then you're dead.

    So basically the things that made the world harsh today are stupid and ignorant people ^.^

    I will leave you to your opinions, as I have no psychological education that would be helpfull in discussion with you, but you seem like a person who is too depressed on both, the inside and outside, and you seem to just accept it. You overthink things, and you are too pessimistic. Or realistic, whichever it is.

    Your life needs optimism Pinkie Smile
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:27 am

    11:30 PM

    Tomiz wrote:So basically the things that made the world harsh today are stupid and ignorant people ^.^
    Sadly, yes.

    Tomiz wrote:I will leave you to your opinions, as I have no psychological education that would be helpfull in discussion with you, but you seem like a person who is too depressed on both, the inside and outside, and you seem to just accept it. You overthink things, and you are too pessimistic. Or realistic, whichever it is.

    Your life needs optimism Smile
    Look at you. You know things. I wish I knew things. But I don't because the back of my mind does not want me to know what it's thinking.

    felinoel wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:Your life needs optimism Pinkie Smile
    I agree. I also need to learn how to sing that song which has failed to show up in your post. I only know that the blank spot was suppose to be video because I quoted you. There is a You Tube video button which can be used to share videos. It's above the box where you type your post next to the flash button which you accidentally used.

    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:But there is always that murderous sun which we orbit.
    You mean the murderous sun which is required for us to have to live?
    Life is murder. That is and is always how it has been. Where there is life there is death. And life forms are so unpredictable that there must be murder where ever there is life. Even plants must kill each other. Just look at those weeds. I don't know about other places but I know the weeds in Texas look quite murderous. I'll take a picture of one sometime.
    avatar
    Tomiz

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Czech Republic

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Tomiz on Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:50 pm

    Treefrog54 wrote:Look at you. You know things.
    Haha, I wish I did ^o^
    avatar
    Icarium

    Posts : 250
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 28
    Location : Poznan, Poland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Icarium on Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:14 pm

    Watched Accel World OVA... not impressed... sadly

    Edit: New page, nyaa~!
    Spoiler:


    avatar
    W128

    Posts : 90
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 24
    Location : Finland

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  W128 on Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

    Cleaned my room today



    It wasn't like that though.

    What I have been doing this week:

    • Work
    • Vehicle inspection (late by two months Very Happy )
    • Finished watching Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? and Yuru Yuri
    • Started Clannad Afterstory
    • Learning Japanese


    It has been a tiring week and haven't really had much motivation to do more things but maybe next week is different.
    avatar
    Tomiz

    Posts : 202
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 23
    Location : Czech Republic

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Tomiz on Sat Sep 29, 2012 10:09 pm

    W128 wrote:Cleaned my room today

    WOW, really? My mum forced me to spend 2 hours by cleaning my room, throwing out old stuff and fixing broken furniture today o.O

    W128 wrote:
    What I have been doing this week:

    • Work
    • Vehicle inspection (late by two months Very Happy )
    • Finished watching Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? and Yuru Yuri
    • Started Clannad Afterstory
    • Learning Japanese


    It has been a tiring week and haven't really had much motivation to do more things but maybe next week is different.

    I'm watching Kore-wa Zombie desu ka at the moment, it's pretty crazy but I like it ^.^

    About the "learning japanese" thing, I dedicated few hours of my life to that, and I know some Katakana thanks to that, but I mostly learn by watching anime and googling up stuff I'm confused about. I find it awesome, because I remember times when I heard a word/phrase I understood and was completely excited. Now, I understand strucutre of most sentences that are being said and often don't even need subtitles.

    I'm not sure I will have a huge use of Japanese in my life, but I sure as hell don't care!
    avatar
    ScentTreeDown

    Posts : 28
    Join date : 2012-06-16

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  ScentTreeDown on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:55 am

    Treefrog54 wrote:
    11:30 PM

    Life is murder. That is and is always how it has been. Where there is life there is death. And life forms are so unpredictable that there must be murder where ever there is life. Even plants must kill each other. Just look at those weeds. I don't know about other places but I know the weeds in Texas look quite murderous. I'll take a picture of one sometime.

    The trick to being distrustful of people is to make sure they do not realise it lest they reciprocate it
    avatar
    Fratal
    Admin

    Posts : 877
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 24
    Location : Brisbane

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Fratal on Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:44 pm

    I am back and gone again for an indefinite time, organising my life and acctually doing stuff that has a point.
    I might be back at some point in the future but I am cutting back on some things that where wasting my time throughought the day. I guess I have just found some inspiration or goal or something to work towards in life.

    one word of advice to treefrog before I go and that is; don't try to live cautiously, live life, get hurt, and do as much as you can becase sheltering yourself and others will lead to a boring and uneventful life.

    さようならin japanese cause I am cool like that.


    _________________
    I watch teh animez!
    http://hummingbird.me/users/7559-fratal/watchlist#all
    GMT+10
    avatar
    Treefrog54

    Posts : 321
    Join date : 2011-10-19
    Age : 20
    Location : A place known by the name of Baytown TX

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Treefrog54 on Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:26 am

    Started at 4:25 AM and finished and 5:25 AM
    Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:Look at you. You know things.
    Haha, I wish I did ^o^
    You seem so happy and cheerful.

    Fratal wrote:one word of advice to treefrog before I go and that is; don't try to live cautiously, live life, get hurt, and do as much as you can becase sheltering yourself and others will lead to a boring and uneventful life.
    Get hurt?! How about no?


    Now about that trip to that book festival in Austin. It went great! The reason Spycat wanted to go was because an author she liked named Sarah Rees Brennan was going to be there. She wrote the "Demon's Lexicon" book series (Which Spycat wanted me to read because of the murderous thing people say in the book.) and she wrote a new book called "Unspoken" which contains people trying to find an animal murderer. Now, I knew she had something of a liking to murder. But I soon discovered from her moderating a book author panel thing that she is as murderous as me. She simply lacked a murder spoon. She gave all the book authors different murderous crimes which they committed and said things like "Who ever gets the fewest claps from the audience is going to die" and stuff like that. And when Spycat got her book signed by Sarah I told her who Spycat's Tumblr name (Because she had been reblogged by her quite a few times) and Sarah then knew who she was and Spycat gave her some fan art and she said she loved it and gave Spycat a penny necklace like a character in Unspoken has. Then Sarah said to my mom "So you must be Marie?" Which made me an Spycat all weirded out because she some how knew her name. We later found out what messages our mom was sending to her that she was not expecting to be read.

    And that was probably the happiest day of Spycat's life. And I was quite happy for her. And I helped bring her that happiness by motivating her to keep working on her fan art. She would not have had this happiness with out me. And that makes me happy.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Main Thread

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:11 pm