Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

Tomiz
    Tomiz

Main Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Tomiz Mon Oct 01, 2012 12:49 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:You seem so happy and cheerful.

Cheerful? Sure! Happy? Well, that is a very complicated and subjective term...

Also, this is quite good, it's getting close to quality of Lindsey Stirling ^.^
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:36 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:Your life needs optimism Pinkie Smile
    I agree. I also need to learn how to sing that song which has failed to show up in your post. I only know that the blank spot was suppose to be video because I quoted you. There is a You Tube video button which can be used to share videos. It's above the box where you type your post next to the flash button which you accidentally used.

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:But there is always that murderous sun which we orbit.
    You mean the murderous sun which is required for us to have to live?
    Life is murder. That is and is always how it has been. Where there is life there is death. And life forms are so unpredictable that there must be murder where ever there is life. Even plants must kill each other. Just look at those weeds. I don't know about other places but I know the weeds in Texas look quite murderous. I'll take a picture of one sometime.
    Try this then.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNrXMOSkBas
    I may sing it in a singing video series I plan to do once my life becomes more stable.

Yes life is murder sure, but idk if it will always be murder, especially since they found a cure for old age! Granted, I would much rather be uploaded to the internet... perhaps leave a wifi receiving port on my body so I could still walk around and feel, lol.
    Perhaps.

W128 wrote:Cleaned my room today

It wasn't like that though.

What I have been doing this week:

• Work
    • Vehicle inspection (late by two months Very Happy )
    • Finished watching Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? and Yuru Yuri
    • Started Clannad Afterstory
    • Learning Japanese

It has been a tiring week and haven't really had much motivation to do more things but maybe next week is different.
    I've got to get started on that last one...

ScentTreeDown wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:
    11:30 PM

Life is murder. That is and is always how it has been. Where there is life there is death. And life forms are so unpredictable that there must be murder where ever there is life. Even plants must kill each other. Just look at those weeds. I don't know about other places but I know the weeds in Texas look quite murderous. I'll take a picture of one sometime.

The trick to being distrustful of people is to make sure they do not realise it lest they reciprocate it
    I'm distrustful of everyone, all the time, and I tell people outright about it but they don't seem to believe me because I am always cheerful and happy on the outside... conniving bastards... >.>
    Anyways after a while of living I imagine everyone loses trust in people, I had such high hopes for humanity too...

Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:You seem so happy and cheerful.

Cheerful? Sure! Happy? Well, that is a very complicated and subjective term...

Also, this is quite good, it's getting close to quality of Lindsey Stirling ^.^
    Oh very good indeed! Post more.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:06 pm

2:02 PM
    felinoel wrote:Yes life is murder sure, but idk if it will always be murder, especially since they found a cure for old age!
    How could it ever not be murder? Even if humans could not die there would still be animal murder. And even if humans ran out of animals to murder there are still other planets with other murderous creatures. And microscopic life forms that murder each other. And if people found a cure for old age then there will be more people to murder. Just because people become harder to kill does not mean you can't. If the world gets too over populated then there will be more people who will want to kill them all.

You have to look at all the possibility. Most humans only think about themselves or those who resemble themselves. But not me. I do my best to think about every thing with a very open mind. It is hard to do sometimes. But it is worth it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:19 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:
    2:02 PM
    felinoel wrote:Yes life is murder sure, but idk if it will always be murder, especially since they found a cure for old age!
    How could it ever not be murder? Even if humans could not die there would still be animal murder. And even if humans ran out of animals to murder there are still other planets with other murderous creatures. And microscopic life forms that murder each other. And if people found a cure for old age then there will be more people to murder. Just because people become harder to kill does not mean you can't. If the world gets too over populated then there will be more people who will want to kill them all.

You have to look at all the possibility. Most humans only think about themselves or those who resemble themselves. But not me. I do my best to think about every thing with a very open mind. It is hard to do sometimes. But it is worth it.
    Forced sterilization and lobotomies solve that.

Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:29 pm

I'm so tired of mining... I started this huge project on a reddit minecraft server.... Gosh... its not even halfways done.... I think I'll kill myself before its done....
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:15 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:How could it ever not be murder? Even if humans could not die there would still be animal murder. And even if humans ran out of animals to murder there are still other planets with other murderous creatures. And microscopic life forms that murder each other. And if people found a cure for old age then there will be more people to murder. Just because people become harder to kill does not mean you can't. If the world gets too over populated then there will be more people who will want to kill them all.

The problem with you is that you think too high of yourself and that you always see the worst possibility. Life is a murder? You could aswell kill everyone on the planet to stop the murder. No, you wouldn't do that? Why? Because of life. You ignore the existence of life and only focus on the "murder" going around.

Why not trying to ignore the murder? Just for one day, your life would change Smile

felinoel wrote:Oh very good indeed! Post more.

I wish there was more, tracks like this one are pretty hard to find. Crystallize and some other stuff from Lindsey Stirling is all I can think of besides this one...
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:51 am

Just putting this here.

New server pls. Random game suggestion: Phantasy Star Online 2 (when it releases in 2013). Currently playing with 4chan on the JP release if any of you want to come. (Still extremely addicted to this game).
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Just putting this here.

New server pls. Random game suggestion: Phantasy Star Online 2 (when it releases in 2013). Currently playing with 4chan on the JP release if any of you want to come. (Still extremely addicted to this game).
    Well, as mentioned tons of times before, felinoel has a server.
    Also I played the first phantasy star online, not such a big fan of it but I will have to check out what new stuff comes in the new one.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:27 am

Hostail wrote:

Also I played the first phantasy star online, not such a big fan of it but I will have to check out what new stuff comes in the new one.
    Correct me please if I'm wrong, Wasn't that hardcore mode and when everyone died the server closed or something? So really we don't a operating server.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:23 pm

12:24 PM
    Tomiz wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:How could it ever not be murder? Even if humans could not die there would still be animal murder. And even if humans ran out of animals to murder there are still other planets with other murderous creatures. And microscopic life forms that murder each other. And if people found a cure for old age then there will be more people to murder. Just because people become harder to kill does not mean you can't. If the world gets too over populated then there will be more people who will want to kill them all.

The problem with you is that you think too high of yourself and that you always see the worst possibility. Life is a murder? You could aswell kill everyone on the planet to stop the murder. No, you wouldn't do that? Why? Because of life. You ignore the existence of life and only focus on the "murder" going around.

Why not trying to ignore the murder? Just for one day, your life would change Smile
    I think you took that post a little too seriously. The end is a bit more serious. But I still did not take it seriously enough to reword it to sound nicer or anything. But most of the time when I talk about murder it's a basically a joke. A time like this would be a great time to say something like "How you focus on the murder for a day? Oh wait, you don't have a day because you're dead!" and then stab you with a spoon. Because that's how I am. Spycat says that murder is a nice word. And that by nice she does not mean nice as in the friendly kind of nice. Anyways, I can't continue typing.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:09 pm

Hostail wrote:I'm so tired of mining... I started this huge project on a reddit minecraft server.... Gosh... its not even halfways done.... I think I'll kill myself before its done....
    ...what would you do if the server suddenly just died and never came back?
    Tomiz wrote:

felinoel wrote:Oh very good indeed! Post more.

I wish there was more, tracks like this one are pretty hard to find. Crystallize and some other stuff from Lindsey Stirling is all I can think of besides this one...
    Aww not much more? Sadface
    pepran12 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Correct me please if I'm wrong, Wasn't that hardcore mode and when everyone died the server closed or something? So really we don't a operating server.
    Nope, that was just a temporary server that fel linked to.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:33 pm

This is great day for all gamers.
    This is a great day for all fans.

Today... NDA for Mechwarrior Online has been LIFTED!!!
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:30 am

Just wondering. Is it okay if I post any NSFW drawings?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:50 am

pizzamanilla wrote:Just wondering. Is it okay if I post any NSFW drawings?
    Sorry no, we have underage people still visiting this site. If you really have to you could send those interested a PM with it.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:26 am

Hostail wrote:
    Sorry no, we have underage people still visiting this site. If you really have to you could send those interested a PM with it.

Darn. If only everyone could magically turn 18. Well, I guess I'll post some drawings since I haven't here in a while. (some questionable, but still SFW).
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:29 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

Darn. If only everyone could magically turn 18. Well, I guess I'll post some drawings since I haven't here in a while. (some questionable, but still SFW).
    Main Thread - Page 3 578373_427670570614182_2004037364_n
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:08 pm

This picture is distrurbing... Something in it wants me to print it, hang up on the wall and use it as a target practice...

On a side note... rewatching Lucky Star while waiting for Girls und Panzer :3
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Icarium wrote:This picture is distrurbing... Something in it wants me to print it, hang up on the wall and use it as a target practice...

I want to voice the damn image!!!1
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Icarium wrote:This picture is distrurbing... Something in it wants me to print it, hang up on the wall and use it as a target practice...

I'm watching Kore-wa Zombie desu ka? It is goddamn crazy, let me give you an example. Oh, and I probably watch Girls und Panzer, too.

pepran12 wrote:I want to voice the damn image!!!1

Go ahead, send us the result Very Happy
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:21 am

pepran12 wrote:

I want to voice the damn image!!!1

http://soundcloud.com/babylondiegrosse/obama-san

Last edited by ScentTreeDown on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:46 am; edited 1 time in total
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:42 am

Don't remember if I've posted this one here before:

Main Thread - Page 3 29542641_m

Oh, and I'm about to start playing LoL, so yea, anyone else here play it?
    ScentTreeDown
    ScentTreeDown

Post  ScentTreeDown Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:47 am

I have it but don't play it much, but I have a friend that plays it nearly 24/7
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:37 am

Started at 1:36 AM, finished at 2:37 AM

How about I tell a story or two about my life? I think I'll talk a bit about my couch and the cat who owns it. I'll begin with the couch. So I used to sleep here:
    (The spoiler tags are simply for saving space.)
    Spoiler:
    But then it obviously has been infested with the down sides of A.D.D. combined with laziness. So now I sleep on the other side of the couch. Which looks like this:
    Spoiler:
    Now there is nothing that special about that side. And because of that I have no space to put anything next to me. So I used my murder spoon to solve that problem. I am using it as a watch hook because I use the stop watch setting on my pocket watch to tell how long I sleep and how long I stay awake so I can monitor my sleep deprivation level and get a better understanding of how time works (I have been awake for about 16 hours and 30 minutes). It's mostly for game design related reasons that I don't feel like talking about.

Anyway, so about that cat:
    Spoiler:
    This is Khaki. If you are sitting down and she is standing by then any thoughts about getting up from where you are will cause her to sit on your lap. Which will make it harder to get up due to her causing you both mental and physical restraints. Because not only will there be more weight to lift, but you will also feel bad for walking away from such a happy cat. In that picture, I had just finished searching for bonus items in Penumbra: Black Plague, when Khaki decides to sit on my hand as I was making my way to the save point in the infirmary. Then my mom started taking pictures.

Now one of the problems I encountered trying to make my way to the save point was the fact that my hand movements were limited not only because it had a cat on it, but because that cat was quite grumpy back in the day. We found her as a kitten at a gas station. We brought her home by luring her in to the car with a french fry. She has gotten a lot nicer since those days. But she still scares me.

Now before I end this post, I just have to post a little doodle Spycat mindlessly drew during a few seconds of nothingness time:
    Spoiler:
    I don't even know why she wrote "game cat!" and doodled a hammer there. But I think I'll just say that was playing Penumbra: Overture, which is a game where the first item you get to defend yourself with is a hammer because the over at guys at Frictional Games wanted the player to feel pathetic and defenseless.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:18 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:Don't remember if I've posted this one here before:

I have it, I play on the EU West server. Soon lvl 30! xD Been taking me almost 2 years or so.
    Which server are you gonna play on?

@scenttreedown
    O.O
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:24 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:Don't remember if I've posted this one here before:

I play it from time to time on EU-Nordic, however, since the season 2 ends in a week, I'm quite busy doing ranked matches with my friends, as we want go get as high rank as possible Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content