Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Main Thread - Page 17 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Fratal Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:54 pm

you just need to download the FTB.exe, it gets it for you.
    Koneko-chan
    Koneko-chan

Post  Koneko-chan Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:52 pm

I'm back!! :3
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:13 pm

Koneko-chan wrote:I'm back!! :3
    Welcome bach.
    Koneko-chan
    Koneko-chan

Post  Koneko-chan Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:17 pm

:3 So what'd I miss?
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:14 am

Koneko-chan wrote:I'm back!! :3
    welcome backies c:
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Dec 08, 2012 12:37 am

Kays, ep10 of chuu-2 was WAYYYYYY TOOO CUTE!!! brb dying of cuteness overload...

Also welcome back! nice avatar.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:02 am

6:35 PM
    I'm having trouble keeping in touch with this place. There was a time when I thought of you guys as something along the line of valued friends. Now you guys are just sort of forgotten. Just like my first best friend. The time when you guys were not forgotten was not long ago. But it feels like it as been this way for a long time... The time for you guys to be forgotten might be soon. But for once I have two friends who can never be forgotten. Even if the thoughts of my dreams which can't come true fill my mind. The dreams that seem so close and can be seen though not just my window, but every window.

7:00 PM
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:48 am

had a fun night, really fun how the portal gun is probably the most dangerous mod (Right after the Twilight mod...)

Memorable memory, I had just made a jump pad, a item that flings you up in the air towards a direction, I had made special boots that negates fall damage and wanted to show it to W128... His first decision was to jump on it himself, and die.

Also, I somehow glitched a boat into a wall, W128's reaction? enter it and slowly die.

Many fun times, you guys ok with doing it again tonight Smile? We still haven't been in the nether.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:20 pm

Hostail wrote:had a fun night, really fun how the portal gun is probably the most dangerous mod (Right after the Twilight mod...)

Memorable memory, I had just made a jump pad, a item that flings you up in the air towards a direction, I had made special boots that negates fall damage and wanted to show it to W128... His first decision was to jump on it himself, and die.

Also, I somehow glitched a boat into a wall, W128's reaction? enter it and slowly die.

Many fun times, you guys ok with doing it again tonight Smile? We still haven't been in the nether.

For me, the boat was black, and you could only see very little of it's corner. I thought it was a glitch/lag, so I, without thinking, tried both mouse buttons on it.

Before I got the fall damage negating boots, Hostail the Beekeeper would shoot at us with the portal gun and crack some legs. Laughing

And the world experiments with those books...

Sure. Let's go in the nether tonight.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Fate/Zero is one of the most amazing anime I have ever watched. I just finished it after delaying it for soo long and now it's one of my favorites. I feel you had to have watched Fate/Stay Night first and then Fate/Zero to get the ful impact of that series. All I could think was damn that was amazing...

Watch Fate/Stay Night and then Fate/Zero if you haven't already.

Edit: Saber Nekomimi cause nothing has been posted in a while...
    Main Thread - Page 17 Wallpaper-64214
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Fratal wrote:you just need to download the FTB.exe, it gets it for you.
    Wait... you mean you don't have to keep copies of all the previous versions?! That would free up a TON of space, where do I find this?

Treefrog54 wrote:
    I'm having trouble keeping in touch with this place. There was a time when I thought of you guys as something along the line of valued friends. Now you guys are just sort of forgotten. Just like my first best friend. The time when you guys were not forgotten was not long ago. But it feels like it as been this way for a long time... The time for you guys to be forgotten might be soon. But for once I have two friends who can never be forgotten. Even if the thoughts of my dreams which can't come true fill my mind. The dreams that seem so close and can be seen though not just my window, but every window.

I'm switching my server to Windows... that should make the world hosting easier.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:20 pm

the nostalgia mod can get any version you want but in this case to play on the server you need the mod client which can be found at http://feed-the-beast.com/. it will automatically obtain the correct version.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:22 pm

Yup, go to the link Fratal posted and it should be super easy to find it.

Also I will turn the server on soon again, I'll say when it is.

EDIT:
    server is up again, same IP as last night: 90.229.217.170
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sat Dec 08, 2012 11:24 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:

I'm switching my server to Windows... that should make the world hosting easier.
    4:12 PM
    What does that have to do with anything I just said? Is a reminder all you got out of what a said? Do you even realize that I almost did not check to see if there were any responses to what I said? Do you realize how close I am to forgetting about all of you just like all my past friends? Do you realize that I came back today to see peoples reactions to my post and found that the only person who reacted to what I said anything just got reminded of something I don't even care about anymore! So what is my first thought about this that I could actually understand? "No one cares about me." Which is usual for a situation like this. But I don't exactly see this as a usual situation. I see it as something more along the lines of more friends lost and forgotten. Another one of those wonderful regrets filled with more regrets. ...That is what a lot of my life has been... Some of the reasons I want to be a game developer involve the very same deep desires that caused many of these regrets. And I've never told that. to anyone as far as I remember.

5:24 PM
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:37 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:

4:12 PM
    What does that have to do with anything I just said? Is a reminder all you got out of what a said? Do you even realize that I almost did not check to see if there were any responses to what I said? Do you realize how close I am to forgetting about all of you just like all my past friends? Do you realize that I came back today to see peoples reactions to my post and found that the only person who reacted to what I said anything just got reminded of something I don't even care about anymore! So what is my first thought about this that I could actually understand? "No one cares about me." Which is usual for a situation like this. But I don't exactly see this as a usual situation. I see it as something more along the lines of more friends lost and forgotten. Another one of those wonderful regrets filled with more regrets. ...That is what a lot of my life has been... Some of the reasons I want to be a game developer involve the very same deep desires that caused many of these regrets. And I've never told that. to anyone as far as I remember.

5:24 PM

It could have been mistake in quoting. Anyway, the stuff you write about your life is pretty interesting and I know that nobody's life is easy, but I can't really come up with anything to answer because I'm Finnish so my english aren't that great so it takes fairly long time to type.

I don't know you well, because I'm new in here, but we have had lots of fun together in MineZ and I'd definitely miss you if you left. I even noticed when you stopped posting for a week or so and I was about to ask if anyone has seen you online.

And about this night in Minecraft. It was awesome. It would be more awesome though if Hostail's pc wouldn't be built of juice cartons and duct tape- No, just kidding, there has to be a problem with connection somewhere between us. And the lagging could be because Feed the Bees... Um, Beast has a lot's of stuff in it.

Well, it seems to be 6:25 AM. Good thing that it's sunday.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:36 am

Fratal wrote:Kays, ep10 of chuu-2 was WAYYYYYY TOOO CUTE!!! brb dying of cuteness overload...

Also welcome back! nice avatar.

All these feels every episode.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:49 am

Treefrog I would reply to your posts If I had something to say that I hadn't said already or something that would'n't make things worse.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Just wanted to say that Lucky☆Star will probably get a second season!

And Chuuni is too damn good.

Also, welcome, Koneko-chan!

pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:42 am

Gah, Finals week. Screw studying, do we have a server IP?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:57 am

Pizza, Doing it right!

I am actually graduating today after soo much wasted time that could have got me a distinction but I would rather have the time I spent screwing around!
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:58 am

Don't think Feli has gotten his server up yet, and I have my Feed the Beast servers up on weekends and such. I am moderator on a vanilla server though, I could share the IP to that whenever it has stopped its move to a new server host (The current one fucks up when theres more than 20 people on) really good community and all.

Also, anyone here playing Planetside 2? (Except for Tomiz, Pepran and Liquid)
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Dec 12, 2012 6:44 pm

Hostail wrote:Don't think Feli has gotten his server up yet, and I have my Feed the Beast servers up on weekends and such. I am moderator on a vanilla server though, I could share the IP to that whenever it has stopped its move to a new server host (The current one fucks up when theres more than 20 people on) really good community and all.

Also, anyone here playing Planetside 2? (Except for Tomiz, Pepran and Liquid)
    TERRAN REPUBLIC!!!
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:32 pm

pepran12 wrote:TERRAN REPUBLIC!!!

Keep trying!
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    pepran12 wrote:TERRAN REPUBLIC!!!

Keep trying!
    We won't, as long as we have our crown:)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:39 pm

VS TO VICTORY!!!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content