Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

W128
    W128

Main Thread - Page 27 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  W128 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:18 pm

Hehe, I was translating some japanese song's lyrics for my education purposes and I used microsoft ime to type in japanese dictionaries. I forgot to switch it to finnish before typing here.

I thought that maybe we could play something together this weekend. Any suggestions? Basketball

Post  Guest Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Hey, folks!
    I'm back and better than e with my laptop that came back for repair.
    So, now that its here, I will be able to spend lots of time with you!
    Oh, God! I sound like
    Main Thread - Page 27 Overly-Attached-Girlfriend-Does-Carly-Rae-Jepsens-Call-Me-Maybe-300x216
    But in any case, it's good to be back Smile

~crooky

PS: I have given up minecraft for lent so I cannot play with you for a while.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:01 pm

orpc wrote:PS: I have given up minecraft for lent so I cannot play with you for a while.
    Minecraft is an unusual thing to give up, so... specific...

Anyways all the server is going down in a few hours when I get home to access this weird and extremely random issue of crashing without any reason or warning.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Ah,

We should play some random game again, a gaming night, like what we did with Terraria, (No minecraft).
    Any recommendations?
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:13 pm

Hostail wrote:Ah,

We should play some random game again, a gaming night, like what we did with Terraria, (No minecraft).
    Any recommendations?

I'm all for Planetside Very Happy
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 pm

Tomiz wrote:

Any recommendations?

Thats a good idea, anyone else interested?
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:03 am

Fratal wrote:just curious, who here hasn't or doesn't know how to build a PC from scratch?
    me :U
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:40 am

Hostail wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:

Any recommendations?

Sounds good. Haven't played it for a while.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 am

W128 wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:

Any recommendations?

Sounds good. Haven't played it for a while.
    invade an arma 2 server
    Draw Something
    karaoke
    smite
    I'm up for anything.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:09 pm

felinoel wrote:Anyways all the server is going down in a few hours when I get home to access this weird and extremely random issue of crashing without any reason or warning.
    Server is back up btw

Hostail wrote:
    Tomiz wrote:

Any recommendations?

I have trouble with you guys and your time zones...

Too bad no Minecraft though, this looked fun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twGqXmryHbc

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Fratal wrote:just curious, who here hasn't or doesn't know how to build a PC from scratch?
    How come?
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Yesterday my motherboard and gpu were delivered...
    This gtx670 is freakin' HUGE!!!

Looking at the delivery date for other two packages (1- case+ram 2- rest of stuff) I might be able to go back to semi-regular playtime on weekend Smile
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:52 pm

Icarium wrote:Yesterday my motherboard and gpu were delivered...
    This gtx670 is freakin' HUGE!!!

Looking at the delivery date for other two packages (1- case+ram 2- rest of stuff) I might be able to go back to semi-regular playtime on weekend Smile
    Woo! I think one of my RAM sticks fried on my PC though... will have to check that soon.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:19 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    How come?
    i never assembled a working cpu nor have an idea of how to
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:31 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Lenyntaka wrote:
    How come?
    i never assembled a working cpu nor have an idea of how to
    I don't think Frat meant creating all of the individual parts from scratch...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:01 pm

The reason for no minecraft is because of several things.

One of those is the server, often when we have arranged minecraft events the server is the main problem, either it gets problems or its just too laggy for all of us to play.

@Peppy

I don't think most people have Arma 2 :S otherwise it could have been fun but may take time to arrange....
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:59 pm

Hostail wrote:The reason for no minecraft is because of several things.

One of those is the server, often when we have arranged minecraft events the server is the main problem, either it gets problems or its just too laggy for all of us to play.

@Peppy

I don't think most people have Arma 2 :S otherwise it could have been fun but may take time to arrange....
    Speaking of which, I haven't seen you on the Kin server in a while, you did get my message saying that your game disrupting bug has been resolved and that you can look for the Alchemist now, right?
    I sent it like a week ago... <.<;

If you didn't then be sure you update your Millenaire before logging on.
    https://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/t11p45-the-kin-server-version-42#4549

If you did and if you found the Alchemist, give me the coords! I wanna see if he is there for everyone on the server or not.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:56 pm

felinoel wrote:

@Peppy

Speaking of which, I haven't seen you on the Kin server in a while, you did get my message saying that your game disrupting bug has been resolved and that you can look for the Alchemist now, right?

If you did and if you found the Alchemist, give me the coords! I wanna see if he is there for everyone on the server or not.

. . . .

*scrolls up*
    *scrolls down*
    *checks skype*
    *checks steam*

Nope, no messages about the alchemist. I have been mostly doing other stuff like.... LoL and Arma

Also, fun fact, my LoL account was created 2009.... but I didn't start playing before 2011, and I have no memory of creating that account before 2012.

Random link http://quickfind.kassad.in/profile/euw/Hostail/

EDIT: After some googling around, this means that I participated in the closed beta of League of Legends... without knowing it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:11 am

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

@Peppy

. . . .

*scrolls up*
    *scrolls down*
    *checks skype*
    *checks steam*

Nope, no messages about the alchemist. I have been mostly doing other stuff like.... LoL and Arma

Also, fun fact, my LoL account was created 2009.... but I didn't start playing before 2011, and I have no memory of creating that account before 2012.

EDIT: After some googling around, this means that I participated in the closed beta of League of Legends... without knowing it.
    It was quite a while ago.
    Also I think Nodrak might have found the Alchemist actually.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Mar 01, 2013 5:17 am

Hostail wrote:

. . . .

*scrolls up*
    *scrolls down*
    *checks skype*
    *checks steam*

Ah, League. I haven't played that in a while. Been so busy with PSO2, Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey 4. Just recently bought a 3DS just for the last 2.

Wish I could join EU servers with you guys ;_;

Oh and who else plays Tera? (no sure if I've asked this before). I just want people to play with. Tempest Reach. Name: Nueloli. Warrior Elin. (...lvl 18 ;_; )
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Mar 01, 2013 1:29 pm

felinoel wrote:If you didn't then be sure you update your Millenaire before logging on.
    I just updated the server to 4.2.2 because there was a fix for the issue that caused seemingly random server crashes, it WAS the raiders after all, there was an unexpected loop being created during raids and they would just build up.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:30 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

. . . .

*scrolls up*
    *scrolls down*
    *checks skype*
    *checks steam*

Ah, League. I haven't played that in a while. Been so busy with PSO2, Fire Emblem and Etrian Odyssey 4. Just recently bought a 3DS just for the last 2.

Oh and who else plays Tera? (no sure if I've asked this before). I just want people to play with. Tempest Reach. Name: Nueloli. Warrior Elin. (...lvl 18 ;_; )

I recently finished downloading Tera, haven't started a character yet tho.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

. . . .

*scrolls up*
    *scrolls down*
    *checks skype*
    *checks steam*

I recently finished downloading Tera, haven't started a character yet tho.
    My character I made in beta is probably deleted... :'c
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:05 am

Finally, after rage quiting on and off trying to get this FTB game going,
    it works! now, to learn 95% of the items available, T^T

*rage quited after dying in quicksand and then not remembering
    where it was to get my stuff back* T^T

also, fel, to answer your question,
    yes, i want a village, but i first have to look for a cool spot
    for one,
    if you can spawn one for me that is, XD
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:20 am

Sol-Leks wrote:Finally, after rage quiting on and off trying to get this FTB game going,
    it works! now, to learn 95% of the items available, T^T

*rage quited after dying in quicksand and then not remembering
    where it was to get my stuff back* T^T

also, fel, to answer your question,
    yes, i want a village, but i first have to look for a cool spot
    for one,
    if you can spawn one for me that is, XD
    Did you follow the installation instructions?

Yeah quicksand is terrible, ESPECIALLY when covered in snow... x.x

Well... there are two villages already spawned and available...
    https://kemonomimi-kin.forumotion.com/t11p45-the-kin-server-version-42#4552
    But I guess if you get the gold for a block I can spawn you in a village...
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:31 pm

@fel

oh, i thought ppl asked for villages, i guess ill take
    one of those japan villages i encountered that didnt have
    a name plate of someone,

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content