Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

Tomiz
    Tomiz

Main Thread - Page 33 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Tomiz Wed May 08, 2013 11:29 am

How dare are you inactive!

Wait...
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed May 08, 2013 12:37 pm

Tomiz wrote:How dare are you inactive!

Wait...
    Wat.

Post  Guest Wed May 08, 2013 3:03 pm

Well, thanks for making me feel welcome. Razz I'll try to get on the server when its open.

@Tomiz Nice changing Signature, what anime is it from? xD
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed May 08, 2013 5:09 pm

TheSeemefly wrote:Well, thanks for making me feel welcome. Razz I'll try to get on the server when its open.

@Tomiz Nice changing Signature, what anime is it from? xD

I think its gif's from various anime shows, I see a Sword Art online one there sometimes, but mostly its some other anime I have no idea off.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed May 08, 2013 7:11 pm

maka the slayer wrote:hi guyz sorry i haven't been on for a while it's just the IQ of the world is horrible as of late.

oh and just saying i may go on a murder rampage cause of retards Twisted Evil
    I dunno if that is only a recent problem...

Fratal wrote:Hey new guy, welcome and I don't know about any quiz...

Also ShadowDusk left us a loooooooooooong time ago.

wow I haven't posted here in ages... I have read everything tho.

I guess the only new thing is that I got a job as a school technician fixing snotty kids laptops.

no
    idea if I will get back to posting but seeing as there is a newcomer I
    thought I would say hi.... hi.
    Can I have your job?

Hostail wrote:I'm always happy to know that everyone is at least alive Fratal Razz not being active is no problem... Since there ain't much going anyways...
    I did post Minecraft maps we could run =b

TheSeemefly wrote:Well, thanks for making me feel welcome. Razz I'll try to get on the server when its open.
    Hmm, it shouldn't be too much longer... I think... x.x
    When is FTB Ultimate going to upgrade to 1.5?!?!?!?!?!?!?! COME ON. x.x
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed May 08, 2013 9:56 pm

felinoel wrote:

I guess the only new thing is that I got a job as a school technician fixing snotty kids laptops.

no
    Can I have your job?

Spoiler:
    /rant

Yea it's pretty good especially when you can clear the queue of jobs to do and you get to sit there and fuck around while waiting for something to break.

I have just been casually playing Mindcrack FTB, I like that it takes more resources to do stuff it makes you think of inventive ways of getting all the stuff you want. Right now I am going bee crazy! which involves watching a bee on one screen and a video on the other because that shit takes forever.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed May 08, 2013 10:45 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

no
    Can I have your job?

Spoiler:
    /rant

Yea it's pretty good especially when you can clear the queue of jobs to do and you get to sit there and fuck around while waiting for something to break.

I have just been casually playing Mindcrack FTB, I like that it takes more resources to do stuff it makes you think of inventive ways of getting all the stuff you want. Right now I am going bee crazy! which involves watching a bee on one screen and a video on the other because that shit takes forever.
    I play League of legends on one screen and handle my bees on the other, its so addicting.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed May 08, 2013 11:21 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

no
    Can I have your job?

Spoiler:
    /rant

That is basically my current job, only it is for BMW big shot guys and they do the dumbest thing, but it is expiring and they went with another company for the contract so I need your job, gimmie. o:

Hostail wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

no
    Can I have your job?

Spoiler:
    /rant

I play League of legends on one screen and handle my bees on the other, its so addicting.
    I LOVE bees, you should have seen my secret bee room where I kept all my bees hiding from potential theft in the old kin server.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed May 08, 2013 11:46 pm

Well If you move to Brisbane Australia I could put in a word for you at my company (I am a contractor for the schools not directly employed by them).

I love the bees to but why is it so damn difficult to get a stable mutation , I am struggling to get a spare cultivated for imperial and its already taken soo long to get industrious, I need them both to make alvearys and serum vials.

I am using soul frames to get to the bee I want and then taking them out and it just reverts most of the time because one of them is always a hybrid, it took me 4 attempts at industrious before it stabilized and became pure (both active and inactive are the same, if the drone is the same too it guarantees no mutations).

I guess once I get the imperial I will be able to force traits and duplicate a species onto another.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu May 09, 2013 12:38 am

Fratal wrote:why is it so damn difficult to get a stable mutation
    Because they are too OP.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu May 09, 2013 4:11 am

felinoel wrote:
    Because they are too OP.
    cause they are some of the only things gregtech hasn't touched. well if you are playing with gregtech on hard that is (Mindcrack FTW).
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu May 09, 2013 7:14 am

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Because they are too OP.
    cause they are some of the only things gregtech hasn't touched. well if you are playing with gregtech on hard that is (Mindcrack FTW).
    Well GregTech hasn't touched it because of the difficulty to get a stable mutation which is there because bees are OP, therefore GregTech doesn't need to touch it because it is already nerfed on its own.
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Thu May 09, 2013 11:23 am

TheSeemefly wrote:@Tomiz Nice changing Signature, what anime is it from? xD

Which one, it keeps changing all the time Very Happy (seriously)

Post  Guest Fri May 10, 2013 5:35 pm

That's too awesome... xD
    pepran12
    pepran12

Main Thread - Page 33 Empty terraria

Post  pepran12 Sat May 11, 2013 11:27 am

I have been preping myself for starbound with terraira, and one my world are named "kemonomimicity". And it's a waterworld i started on. So I thought "It's was along time ago we did anything other than minecraft", So im opening up the world in the hopes of our that our will be filed with water! Ip 77.53.198.9 and password "Wellshit". I think that's the right ip
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sat May 11, 2013 1:51 pm

Weird, I couldn't log in anymore with my password. I'm 100% sure I haven't changed or mistyped it. Oh well.

Hi, TheSeemefly! Smile

pepran, cool! I didn't know you could fill the world with water. I think I'll pay a visit since I'm so bored right now.

Random news: Zun annouced Touhou 14 today. Reimu, Marisa and Sakuya are playable (WOO SAKUYA IS BACK)! Demo is being released in May 26th.

Edit: Oh, I thought it was completely filled with water. But it was still cool. And you kept on drowning all the time. Very Happy
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat May 11, 2013 3:33 pm

W128 wrote:Weird, I couldn't log in anymore with my password. I'm 100% sure I haven't changed or mistyped it. Oh well.

Hi, TheSeemefly! Smile

pepran, cool! I didn't know you could fill the world with water. I think I'll pay a visit since I'm so bored right now.

Random news: Zun annouced Touhou 14 today. Reimu, Marisa and Sakuya are playable (WOO SAKUYA IS BACK)! Demo is being released in May 26th.

Edit: Oh, I thought it was completely filled with water. But it was still cool. And you kept on drowning all the time. Very Happy
    I'm glad it worked, I use "host and play" so yea, I thought i found a safe place but apparently they found me. Also I'm working on filling it with water.
    I'll keep it running the whole weekend if anyone else want to drop in!

Last edited by pepran12 on Sat May 11, 2013 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post  Guest Sat May 11, 2013 3:55 pm

Nice! If I get the time I'll join.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sat May 11, 2013 4:54 pm

I might not respond if you drop by. I'm gonna be afk alot.
    W128
    W128

Post  W128 Sat May 11, 2013 7:23 pm

pepran12 wrote:I might not respond if you drop by. I'm gonna be afk alot.

Yeah. Also, I never knew that there are those water pumps and other stuff.

I'm leaving again sunday night (army) and I'm returning 31. May. After that my military service is pretty much over and I can get back to the normal life.
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Sun May 12, 2013 5:20 pm

A hundred feet left, maybe we should inhabit it at a later date?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun May 12, 2013 9:02 pm

felinoel wrote:
    will1b wrote:1) I've been trying to modify a map generator to work with FTB with the aid of felinoel. It's not exactly working amazingly.
    So the map isn't working?

What exactly is it doing?
    If I know what it is doing I can ask other people I know who know python what is wrong.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Tue May 14, 2013 4:05 am

uugh lots of things have been going on...
    school, cancer, alot of sleepovers, school, etcetc.

anyway, kinda back to the web,
    hellow again, Kin~ :3

and also,
    TheSeemefly wrote:Hey there guys, I'm new here but... Minecraft and Anime goes well together so... I though I'd join. Razz
    welcome~ C:
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue May 14, 2013 4:28 am

That sounds terrible Lenyn, hope something good shows up for you.

I don't even know why I still stalk this place... don't think I will stop any time soon tho.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue May 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Fratal wrote:That sounds terrible Lenyn, hope something good shows up for you.

I don't even know why I still stalk this place... don't think I will stop any time soon tho.
    It is definitely to know when FTB Ultimate gets updated so my server can get updated too.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content