Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+18
Koneko-chan
SobriquetP
Vale Wanderer Wolf
will1b
maka the slayer
Fratal
pepran12
Treefrog54
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Hostail
Mohajideus
Icarium
Lenyntaka
ScentTreeDown
Sol-Leks
W128
Tomiz
22 posters

Main Thread

felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Main Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  felinoel Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Not many yet know about this handy new cure for the zombie virus (only works on Testificate zombies) but when my server upgrades you can be sure I am going to be creating a village entirely from Testificate zombies and I could definitely use the help in the potion making.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMGx0HOO9hI

New? Hasn't this been out for really long?

Also, I want to say a nasty word to you for linking to a Welshpixie video
    New is a relative term.

idk who he is... I only searched for how to do it on Youtube and went with the first one there.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:48 am

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:Not many yet know about this handy new cure for the zombie virus (only works on Testificate zombies) but when my server upgrades you can be sure I am going to be creating a village entirely from Testificate zombies and I could definitely use the help in the potion making.

New is a relative term.

idk who he is... I only searched for how to do it on Youtube and went with the first one there.

Its a she, and shes a.... very.... person....
    Basically, shes a forum moderator on Terraria forums and Starbound forums (I think she still is). And gains her popularity from there. She will remind you that shes a female gamer all the time, if you accidentally call her for a he, she will let you know, oh she will.

Basically, we both had a big argument about her server long ago, and I accidentally made a whole IRC go against her ways. Fun times...
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:04 pm

Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

New is a relative term.

Basically, shes a forum moderator on Terraria forums and Starbound forums (I think she still is). And gains her popularity from there. She will remind you that shes a female gamer all the time, if you accidentally call her for a he, she will let you know, oh she will.

Basically, we both had a big argument about her server long ago, and I accidentally made a whole IRC go against her ways. Fun times...
    I... see...
    That is indeed a very person.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:38 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Hostail wrote:

New is a relative term.

I... see...
    That is indeed a very person.

I want to say so many bad words,

Funny information, our argument started with her banning me from her server for saying "Heck." Which is apparently a very bad word to get banned for.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:31 pm

Hostail wrote:Funny information, our argument started with her
    banning me from her server for saying "Heck."
    Hilarious. =b

Also I am thinking of implementing a currency exchanger, maybe 1 silver denier argent Millenaire coin can be traded for 1 emerald.
    Thoughts?
    pepran12
    pepran12

Post  pepran12 Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:36 pm

I might reinstall MC to see if it would crash when I enter Fel's server.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:25 pm

pepran12 wrote:I might reinstall MC to see if it would crash when I enter Fel's server.

It probably will.

Jokes aside, it will probably be fine.

On the other side, I'm too tired for this.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:29 pm

pepran12 wrote:I might reinstall MC to see if it would crash when I enter Fel's server.
    lol sure, let me know.

For the record though the crashing was due to using outdated mods when the server had updated ones.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Hummm..... It seems that tomorrow (May 1st) brings forth Ragnarok Online II... might be worth checking out if you enjoyed the 1st one (though graphically it isn't as awesome as the prequel)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 pm

Icarium wrote:Hummm..... It seems that tomorrow (May 1st) brings forth Ragnarok Online II... might be worth checking out if you enjoyed the 1st one (though graphically it isn't as awesome as the prequel)
    lol cool
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu May 02, 2013 11:04 am

News from the Starbound universe, the Novakid soundtrack is fucking great:
    https://youtu.be/BF1onFSso4E

Also, I bought the 4 pack yesterday, gave one to pizza already so I have 2 left, still not sure how I will go with them.

Also I bought Blade Symphony yesterday, great game, so damn great.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 pm

Thanks for the key Hostail! I must figure out how to return the favor somehow. (Maybe a drawing of mascot? I promised that ages ago, but never delivered ;_Wink.
    will1b
    will1b

Post  will1b Thu May 02, 2013 7:22 pm

Two random things:

1) I've been trying to modify a map generator to work with FTB with the aid of Felinoel. It's not exactly working amazingly.

2) Just bought Game Dev Tycoon and Silver Tier Starbound. First time buying any games in months but £20 to Indie devs feels great.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu May 02, 2013 9:08 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:Thanks for the key Hostail! I must figure out how to return the favor somehow. (Maybe a drawing of mascot? I promised that ages ago, but never delivered ;_Wink.
    That sounds like a good idea Wink
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sat May 04, 2013 2:58 am

will1b wrote:Two random things:

1) I've been trying to modify a map generator to work with FTB with the aid of Felinoel. It's not exactly working amazingly.

2) Just bought Game Dev Tycoon and Silver Tier Starbound. First time buying any games in months but £20 to Indie devs feels great.
    Oh man Game Dev Tycoon looks awesome!
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Sun May 05, 2013 10:44 am

Random music time:
    Kimi ga Hikari ni Kaete yuku
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun May 05, 2013 3:23 pm

will1b wrote:1) I've been trying to modify a map generator to work with FTB with the aid of felinoel. It's not exactly working amazingly.
    So the map isn't working?

What exactly is it doing?
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Mon May 06, 2013 11:04 pm

hi guyz sorry i haven't been on for a while it's just the IQ of the world is horrible as of late.

oh and just saying i may go on a murder rampage cause of retards Twisted Evil

Post  Guest Tue May 07, 2013 4:41 pm

Hey there guys, I'm new here but... Minecraft and Anime goes well together so... I though I'd join. Razz
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Tue May 07, 2013 10:39 pm

TheSeemefly wrote:Hey there guys, I'm new here but... Minecraft and Anime goes well together so... I though I'd join. Razz

Yay new person i'm fifi or maka and you may be welcome. i think fratel has 2 do like a quiz or something
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue May 07, 2013 10:45 pm

TheSeemefly wrote:Hey there guys, I'm new here but... Minecraft and Anime goes well together so... I though I'd join. Razz

WELCOME!

You are the person from the minecraft forums I see! You finally found your way here Smile

Post  Guest Tue May 07, 2013 11:31 pm

maka the slayer wrote:
    Yay new person i'm fifi or maka and you may be welcome. i think fratel has 2 do like a quiz or something

Ah, thanks. ^.^

Hostail wrote:

WELCOME!

You are the person from the minecraft forums I see! You finally found your way here Smile

Yup, checked back on that topic and found a response. Now I'm here, thanks guys! I hope I enjoy this group. One question does ShadowDusk still check in or she/he doesn't play minecraft anymore?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed May 08, 2013 12:24 am

Hey new guy, welcome and I don't know about any quiz...

Also ShadowDusk left us a loooooooooooong time ago.

wow I haven't posted here in ages... I have read everything tho.

I guess the only new thing is that I got a job as a school technician fixing snotty kids laptops.

no idea if I will get back to posting but seeing as there is a newcomer I thought I would say hi.... hi.
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Wed May 08, 2013 5:19 am

Fratal wrote:Hey new guy, welcome and I don't know about any quiz...

Also ShadowDusk left us a loooooooooooong time ago.

wow I haven't posted here in ages... I have read everything tho.

I guess the only new thing is that I got a job as a school technician fixing snotty kids laptops.

no idea if I will get back to posting but seeing as there is a newcomer I thought I would say hi.... hi.
    wow dude the job is almost as bad as being a teacher for snotty kids
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed May 08, 2013 10:59 am

I'm always happy to know that everyone is at least alive Fratal Razz not being active is no problem... Since there ain't much going anyways...

Also yeah, ShadowDusk left long ago, and long ago before that he was just a shadow (Didn't notice this pun before I was finished ^^) in our group, doing nothing to encourage activity or such... Oh well, I shouldn't banter too much on him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content