Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Yentis
    Yentis

Main Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Yentis Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Hostail wrote:
    I thought we all had the kemonomimi fetish?

That's just a sub-fetish.
    Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Yentis wrote:
    Hostail wrote:
    I thought we all had the kemonomimi fetish?

That's just a sub-fetish.

it is my main O.o One of my friends has a tentacle fetish. Another one of my fetishes is maid. Also anime princess. Along with a little loli. I shall eventually show you a drawing of Ariasa Yatomie, The Goddess of Judgement. She is the second most powerful god. Below the God of the Gods of course (I will refer to it? as God to make it easier to say). God is the only one that is able to defeat her. God is also the one that is going to kill her when she becomes to powerful. God has to stop her before she can defeat God. Also I am sorry if any of you find me saying God offensive, but I only mean a more fictional God. I think I typed to much.

Edit: Also if I could I would spend a lot of money to pay scientist and researchers to work on a way to genetically give me cat ears and a cat tail.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:16 am

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:Also if I could I would spend a lot of money to pay scientist and researchers to work on a way to genetically give me cat ears and a cat tail.
    agreed.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 am

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Ariasa Yatomie wrote:Also if I could I would spend a lot of money to pay scientist and researchers to work on a way to genetically give me cat ears and a cat tail.
    agreed.

Such things must not be seeked for. :I
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:15 am

but don't you think it would be cool? It kinda the same thing for me as wanting to see what it's like as a girl, I think i am just super curious.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:36 am

Fratal wrote:but don't you think it would be cool? It kinda the same thing for me as wanting to see what it's like as a girl, I think i am just super curious.

It would be "cool" as you say, yes. But do you know how they make ears,tails? Do you know the ingredients? ....Its live humans!
    Such things are the devils research, seek not!
    Blade_N
    Blade_N

Post  Blade_N Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:40 am

I'm back.
    It was pretty boring , we couldn't see the stars because it was cloudy , they showed us a Slideshow which , was boring because I knew everything that was in there.
    Yentis
    Yentis

Post  Yentis Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:27 pm

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:Also I am sorry if any of you find me saying God offensive, but I only mean a more fictional God. I think I typed to much.

Go me for being an atheïst.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:12 pm

Yentis wrote:
    Ariasa Yatomie wrote:Also I am sorry if any of you find me saying God offensive, but I only mean a more fictional God. I think I typed to much.

^
    Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:02 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Fratal wrote:but don't you think it would be cool? It kinda the same thing for me as wanting to see what it's like as a girl, I think i am just super curious.

It would be "cool" as you say, yes. But do you know how they make ears,tails? Do you know the ingredients? ....Its live humans!

If they could do it without testing on humans then I would prefer them to do it that way, but if they must then test it on those that volunteer or those that are on death row. I would prefer the latter as if it fails then killing them would be fine in my opinion. Also death row should be reserved for those that deserve it. Those that have killed at least 6 people.

Edit: also I would have them figure out a way to do a complete sex change, and one that is reversable.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:49 pm

APPLES!
    Main Thread - Page 11 20111031
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:

If they could do it without testing on humans then I would prefer them to do it that way, but if they must then test it on those that volunteer or those that are on death row. I would prefer the latter as if it fails then killing them would be fine in my opinion. Also death row should be reserved for those that deserve it. Those that have killed at least 6 people.

Edit: also I would have them figure out a way to do a complete sex change, and one that is reversable.
    I was joking, your a sick person if you truly think that.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Ariasa Yatomie wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:

And it is by now that I wonder what the fuck you are actually doing here?
    Blade_N
    Blade_N

Post  Blade_N Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:49 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Ariasa Yatomie wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:

Bitch please.
    Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:12 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Ariasa Yatomie wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:

I am also somebody that would cut of somebodies leg and watch them crawl to something they think is safe, but is actually a death trap out of boredom. You think that is the least of my problems? On a side note, I have almost full control on that. So I hope that I never actually do that, but I might if somebody really annoys me. I also found the anime Blade_N's avatar(?) is from. I am pretty insane if you guys haven't realized that. I even see things that aren't there. I have seen them sense I was 5. I have become so used to them that I am able to tell what is real and what isn't better than if somebody started to see them now. I need to take my medicine again.

edit: most fo that isn't real. I got it from some really messed up parts of 2 games.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:32 pm

Hostail wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:
    Ariasa Yatomie wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:

And it is by now that I wonder what the fuck you are actually doing here?
    I typed, "I was joking, your a sick person if you truly think that." Thats what im doing. I can also clearly see what you are doing, you just said "And it is by now I wonder what the fuck you are actually doing here". So we are basically doing the same thing, cool huh? Weird question if I say so myself.

@Blade, Reminds me off a scene in 300, in one of the fight scenes.

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:

You think that is the least of my problems?
    ...Dunno. :I
    dragoncrusher

Post  dragoncrusher Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:20 pm

hello people Very Happy
    i wish to join you all too ^^
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:22 am

@dragoncrusher If you really want to, after all that^.

also stop the passive arguments. they are annoying.
    dragoncrusher

Post  dragoncrusher Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:20 am

so is this where i apply to join the server
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:32 am

You get... A WALL OF TEXT!!!

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:think I typed to much.

Nope.

Fratal wrote:wanting to see what it's like as a girl, I think i am just super curious.

I have felt the same way. But I feel like even if they found a way I probably would not because I would probably need to go though surgery to become a girl then have surgery again to become a boy again. I want to have mammal surgerys.

Mohajideus wrote:It would be "cool" as you say, yes. But do you know how they make ears,tails? Do you know the ingredients? ....Its live humans!

What do we have here? Some murderers... Lets see... 20 people dead... Ok, lets kill these murders... Oh wait! We can use them as test subjects! Yay! We now know how to make kemonomimis safely! Let's dispose of the left over murderers and began making people in to kemonomimis!

What else do we have? Feeder fish? Fish raised to be killed? WE CAN DO THAT WITH HUMANS!!! YAY!!! Let's raise some humans for testing!

And that is how you doing without killing anyone of importance. Doing the same thing we do to so many other animals.

Fratal wrote:
    Yentis wrote:

^

I don't know whether to think there is or is not a god. Or what religion to believe in if I believed in god. You see, anyone could say what they believe in is true. So the way I think of it is what ever you think sounds most real you believe in. I am an atheist because it sounds most real to me. BUT I do think if there is a god or gods then he/it/her/they is/are not the same as every one things they are. For example, maybe all god did was make the universe and does not have a bunch of power like every one things? Just a small example. But there are so many ways to think about it. But in the end. We have like no chance that we will ever know.

Also I just came back from a short camp out. I came home stressed. But I had no idea untill I played Amnesia Justine. Very scary. Got mad at Spycat for saying my name to get my attention while stacking boxes. At the time my brain processed my name as my name. It had no meaning besides being my name. She was like "Travis! Travis!" And I was just like "WHAT!!!? I DON'T REMEMBER HOW I DID IT THE FIRST TIME!!! STOP SAYING MY NAME!!!" not under standing it as meaning "Travis! Wait!". I was also nervous and a bit scared and jittery and was annoyed because I was too jittery from fear to stack the boxes. And man, those monsters are scary. I have not seen them. But I heard one. It sounded like a bunch of voices and one said in a normal non monster voice but creepy tone "Is anyone in here?".

But in the end it was like when I got mad from stress in my minecraft black dessert video. "Oh I'm fine. I can make a video. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!!! I'M GETTING MUSHROOMS!!!"

And Dragoncrusher, This is not a server. It's now a group of people. We were a minecraft "Clan" that was really a fandom pretending to be a clan. We have a server. And we have here to act like a chatty type forum thingy. So you are not
    applying to join a server. But rather a fandom with a server. So
    basically yes. Really you could just mostly be active on the server and
    not do much here. And then you get what you want. A server.

2:24 AM

It's late. I'm posting this. It's probably of low quality typing skill made of no-sleep. But oh well.
    Blade_N
    Blade_N

Post  Blade_N Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:09 am

tl;dr

and I would LOVE to be a girl..
    hawt leisbian sex..
    sleep nekkid...
    grab your own tits..
    I get massive erections because of that

Edit : Page kitteh =^.^=

Dark_Knight_247
    Dark_Knight_247

Post  Dark_Knight_247 Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:05 pm

Treefrog54 wrote:You get... A WALL OF TEXT!!!

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:think I typed to much.

Nope.

Fratal wrote:wanting to see what it's like as a girl, I think i am just super curious.

I have felt the same way. But I feel like even if they found a way I probably would not because I would probably need to go though surgery to become a girl then have surgery again to become a boy again. I want to have mammal surgerys.

Mohajideus wrote:It would be "cool" as you say, yes. But do you know how they make ears,tails? Do you know the ingredients? ....Its live humans!

What do we have here? Some murderers... Lets see... 20 people dead... Ok, lets kill these murders... Oh wait! We can use them as test subjects! Yay! We now know how to make kemonomimis safely! Let's dispose of the left over murderers and began making people in to kemonomimis!

What else do we have? Feeder fish? Fish raised to be killed? WE CAN DO THAT WITH HUMANS!!! YAY!!! Let's raise some humans for testing!

And that is how you doing without killing anyone of importance. Doing the same thing we do to so many other animals.

Fratal wrote:
    Yentis wrote:

^

441 words have been snipper

Tree!! You would make a GREAT role-player since you can use alot of your brain \o/
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:46 pm

started playing maplestory yesterday. *is already lv48* It got soo much easier. I played maybe 4hrs of it.

Edit: <3 Reimu!
    Main Thread - Page 11 20111101
    she is the best of touhou imho.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:37 pm

Blade_N wrote:tl;dr

hawt leisbian sex..
    sleep nekkid...
    grab your own tits..

Sex change? Hell yeah.
    Blade_N
    Blade_N

Post  Blade_N Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:48 pm

Mohajideus wrote:
    Blade_N wrote:tl;dr

hawt leisbian sex..
    sleep nekkid...
    grab your own tits..

Sex change? Hell yeah.
    First fucking time when you agree with me.. is this the end of the world?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content