Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Main Thread - Page 22 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Wed Nov 30, 2011 12:38 am

Treefrog54 wrote:
    Ariasa Yatomie wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Can't you like go into the activity handler thing to turn off the program? This is the effects of being in our kin Smile We all are a group of friendly friends.

I am not able to do that. I have no administrators access, they don't let us be one. Also what is the activity handler? I am also unable to play terraria with a mac. I could try getting on the windows side, but I don't own it and I am too poor to buy it anyway. Also, because of the fact that my mom is disabled and is unable to work. I am considered to be poorer than most of the people in the U.S. I find it interesting that we are only considered that because we don't have somebody working in the house.

He means the task manager. The thing you end task with that you get to with Ctrl Alt Delete.

I am on a mac! I have said that a few times already, plus I can't access it anyway. I have two OS. Mac and windows. I am unable to access task manager on the windows side either. It sucks really bad, but I can't close any programs that I can't get to myself. In other words, my computer lags because they have the computer run like 80 or 90 processes, when it is recommended to only have 60 or 70 running, I can't remember which. It sucks, but I can't do anything about it. I can barely run mods with minecraft. Which I hope that I am able to join the server coming christmas. =>_<= pig I wantz itz pork chopz!!

edit: I had to reinstall steam Crying or Very sad it is odd because I clicked on it and it disappeared. I am no longer able to get steam to work on my computer now. I am really pissed off right now, pardon my language. It has been one thing after another with the computers and me and every other student that plays games on them are really really pissed off. I want to just smash this over the heads of the tech guys, because they don't don't know what they are doing. I could make these computers run 10x faster then they do and could get more programs for them that are excellent and free the will make the computers for better than they are.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:10 am

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:I am on a mac! I have said that a few times already, plus I can't access it anyway. I have two OS. Mac and windows. I am unable to access task manager on the windows side either. It sucks really bad, but I can't close any programs that I can't get to myself. In other words, my computer lags because they have the computer run like 80 or 90 processes, when it is recommended to only have 60 or 70 running, I can't remember which. It sucks, but I can't do anything about it. I can barely run mods with minecraft. Which I hope that I am able to join the server coming christmas. =>_<= pig I wantz itz pork chopz!!

edit: I had to reinstall steam Crying or Very sad it is odd because I clicked on it and it disappeared. I am no longer able to get steam to work on my computer now. I am really pissed off right now, pardon my language. It has been one thing after another with the computers and me and every other student that plays games on them are really really pissed off. I want to just smash this over the heads of the tech guys, because they don't don't know what they are doing. I could make these computers run 10x faster then they do and could get more programs for them that are excellent and free the will make the computers for better than they are.

I think I am beginning to understand now. And about the language, last time I checked there are people here that use much harsher language then that.

Also from the way it sounds I assume this is a school computer. Being home schooled for all my life has made me know very little about what it's like in school. Only in the past year or so I have found out people use the school computers for normal computing maybe. I am still not completely sure.

In fact it's interesting. My knowledge is like shifted off what normal people know. Same with Spycat. You see, I am learning all about what makes a good game, why details are important, and stuff like that. I look at VERY closely at details and I think a lot about many things that are mostly game design things.

I seem to have randomly run out of things to say... It's kind of funny, Spycat got on Skype just after I ran out of things to say for no real good reason. So I guess this is the end of the post.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 am

Chills down my spine for the EPICNESS that was set upon my ears via the play button.
    Spycat
    Spycat

Post  Spycat Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:38 am

*awkwardly shuffles in* Er, hello! Treefrog's older sister here. It's very nice to meet all of you! Although I feel as though I know many of you already, because Treefrog talks about you all the time, and that you all know me as well because Treefrog seems to mention me constantly for some reason. So being here is kind of awkward and weird! o.O And your pictures of cat girls with pocky and cake are making me terribly hungry! But all that aside, this seems like a very pleasant place, filled with pleasant people, so I'm happy to be here! I trust I will enjoy spying on you all...Oh! Uh, I mean, not spying, I meant, ah...having lively, scholarly discussion while playing innocent games of Go Fish or something, I don't know. Anyway yes thank you good day. *bows deeply*
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:42 am

Spycat wrote:*awkwardly shuffles in* Er, hello! Treefrog's older sister here. It's very nice to meet all of you! Although I feel as though I know many of you already, because Treefrog talks about you all the time, and that you all know me as well because Treefrog seems to mention me constantly for some reason. So being here is kind of awkward and weird! o.O And your pictures of cat girls with pocky and cake are making me terribly hungry! But all that aside, this seems like a very pleasant place, filled with pleasant people, so I'm happy to be here! I trust I will enjoy spying on you all...Oh! Uh, I mean, not spying, I meant, ah...having lively, scholarly discussion while playing innocent games of Go Fish or something, I don't know. Anyway yes thank you good day. *bows deeply*
    Welcome Spycat :3 hope you will have an awesome time here with us.
    And a good day to you too.

@Fratal
    I just saw that video as well on Reddit, and then when I paused it and came to look in here you had posted it up X.x
    ShinkuxKizuato
    ShinkuxKizuato

Post  ShinkuxKizuato Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:51 am

I have to say....thats pretty BA ... a bard song from Skyrim..
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:26 am

Hai and welcome Spycat! Hope you have it awesome here. =)
    @Fratal, I feel sorry for you man, you still havent touched Skyrim. D':
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:06 pm

Ariasa Yatomie, I assume that you are using a school laptop. and I have worked as one of the "tech guys, that don't know what they are doing". and let me say that you are meant to be doing school work, so no need for them to be powerful, also the "tech guys" have A LOT more experience than you and the computers you are give are exactly the way the school wants them. And every time a laptop comes in with the description "it won't work" it takes a massive chunk out of their day.

SpyCat, Welcome. and we don't mind if you spy, I mean we have always had lurkers. and a good day to you to.

And I still wait for Skyrim as I sit here and watch Skyrim let's plays.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:04 pm

Fratal wrote:I mean we have always had lurkers.

I had forgotten untill you reminded me here that on the MC forums we did always have like a bunch of random lurker peoples. Quite a few were guest if I remember correctly. It was kind of a bit weird.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:21 pm

CAUGHT!
    Main Thread - Page 22 20111201

no work tomorrow so I am up late. probs till first light.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Thats one heck of a nice pic <3
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Wed Nov 30, 2011 6:33 pm

@Fratal
    I love the vid and the song and the girl as well (for performance Razz) Smile

@Spycat
    I humbly welcome you to our weir...... ummmm specific group Smile We hope you enjoy your stay.

@pic
    Is it just me or does the perspective is quite odd... the right eye (her right eye - our left side) of the girl on the right side of pic (our right side) is awkward.... either I'm oversensitive to such things or it really stands out
    Spycat
    Spycat

Post  Spycat Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:31 pm

No, you're right, the perspective is weird on that eye. o.O I only vaguely noticed something was off when I just glanced over it, but after you said that and I took another look, yeah, the eye is quite wonky.

I also feel like the purple-haired girl's arm is a little stiff looking, and it sort of bugs me for some reason, but this is probably just me being oversensitive. Razz

All that said, I find that pic insanely cute. ^^
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Spycat wrote:I also feel like the purple-haired girl's arm is a little stiff looking, and it sort of bugs me for some reason, but this is probably just me being oversensitive. Razz

Because you said that I instantly noticed her elbow is quite pointy and square which makes it look rather stiff.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:43 am

Hmmm in my opinion the arm is fine when you consider overall art style which features lots of rough corners....
    and from other offtop - I finally got an invite to Dota2.... wooohooo! 2 months of waiting finally paid off....
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:31 pm

do anyone already have terraria 1.1?
    if do, could you make a rar and upload for me?
    im panicking here T~T

Page Kitten! yay
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:42 pm

no need to panic if you have it on steam.... it will update as soon as it is released (at least that's what happens for other games Razz)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:06 pm

AZUNYAA~!!!!!!
    Main Thread - Page 22 20111202

from what I know he doesn't, and the latest standalone client that I have found is Ver 1.0.5. The best thing to do would be to spare the $10 and buy the game.

Last edited by Fratal on Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:11 pm

http://terrariacountdown.malware-site.www/
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:03 pm

Icarium wrote:http://terrariacountdown.malware-site.www/
    Was in the IRC yesterday and yeah thats true.
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:10 pm

Icarium wrote:no need to panic if you have it on steam.... it will update as soon as it is released (at least that's what happens for other games Razz)
    thats the problem
    i dont have on steam
    i wish i would D=
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:12 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Icarium wrote:no need to panic if you have it on steam.... it will update as soon as it is released (at least that's what happens for other games Razz)
    thats the problem
    i dont have on steam
    i wish i would D=
    Then buy it, problem solved!
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Post  Lenyntaka Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:28 pm

Hostail wrote:Then buy it, problem solved!
    i dont have even money to have a nice meal and you wonna me to buy a game?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:
    Hostail wrote:Then buy it, problem solved!
    i dont have even money to have a nice meal and you wonna me to buy a game?
    You don't have the money to have a nice meal but you have the money to have internet don't you? And No sorry I can't buy you a game, If I was 18 I would have already bought it for you.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:52 pm

well... I seem to buy games for most of my friends since I got a job, the question is; "are you a friend?", the answer? Is obviously, yes.

Merry early Christmas to you Lenyn!

Just one thing: I need to add you as a friend on steam to send it...

Edit: this will not turn into a usual "Fratal buys games for everyone" thing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content