Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Main Thread - Page 26 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Sat Dec 10, 2011 7:43 pm

We just restocked our food supply. I find it interesting that it is already missing a third of what we bought. Can't believe that I am still skinny. Must be my ADHD medicine. Doctor says I have to gain weight. I have found out that I eat when I eat, but not when someone offers it to me. I usually don't even it at lunch. I have to remember to not get food if I don't eat it. The school food has no taste to me. If I do taste it I throw it out because it well make me sick. Doesn't matter if it somehow taste good; I know something is wrong with it if I can taste it. I have very dull senses. How is it that I feel so tired this early in the morning. Holy crap, it is 1:30 PM here. that is very odd for me. I am usually awake before 10 AM. I forgot that I was in my house for a moment. And what my name is. And what I was doing. Need actual sleep on a comfy bed. Nice and soft, not stiff. I find it interesting that I started out with food and ended in beds.

edit: posted this at about the same time as pizzamanilla. Welcome pizzamanilla. Hope I typed your name right.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:11 pm

pizzamanilla wrote:AHA! My first post on the site! This goes to say that I'm too lazy to even access a site. I hope to become more active now.
    Welcome then Razz

Kind off sad that the clan has become so inactive Sad People barely join the server and its never more than 1 player online. (Nevermind I just joined when you were on xp)
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:52 pm

Hostail wrote:
    pizzamanilla wrote:AHA! My first post on the site! This goes to say that I'm too lazy to even access a site. I hope to become more active now.
    Welcome then Razz

Kind off sad that the clan has become so inactive Sad People barely join the server and its never more than 1 player online. (Nevermind I just joined when you were on xp)
    There has been so much homework lately man. Next week I think will be more chillax.

And hai Pizza, good Havin you back =)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:22 am

Hostail wrote:[

Skyrim.

Edit: will record again today.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:14 am

Ariasa Yatomie wrote:We just restocked our food supply. I find it interesting that it is already missing a third of what we bought. Can't believe that I am still skinny. Must be my ADHD medicine. Doctor says I have to gain weight. I have found out that I eat when I eat, but not when someone offers it to me. I usually don't even it at lunch. I have to remember to not get food if I don't eat it. The school food has no taste to me. If I do taste it I throw it out because it well make me sick. Doesn't matter if it somehow taste good; I know something is wrong with it if I can taste it. I have very dull senses. How is it that I feel so tired this early in the morning. Holy crap, it is 1:30 PM here. that is very odd for me. I am usually awake before 10 AM. I forgot that I was in my house for a moment. And what my name is. And what I was doing. Need actual sleep on a comfy bed. Nice and soft, not stiff. I find it interesting that I started out with food and ended in beds.

edit: posted this at about the same time as pizzamanilla. Welcome pizzamanilla. Hope I typed your name right.

You have ADHD? Interesting... You find it interesting that you started with food and ended in beds. Well I do that kind of thing. Just in a very very ADD way... And in a long post.

Like for example I s might start with food then stop right in the middle to talk about how awesome Pepsi is then get distracted raging about how I hate Coke and how I wish Pepsi was the more famous of the two colas then get back to food then get to talking about me and food then get distracted talking about Spycat and food and then just switch to being distracted talking about my life then back to food then finish talking about food and then just start talking about me for the rest of the post.

Then afterwords there is a chance that anywhere between 1 day to 3 months later start realising 20 different things I forgot to say about food that with out those things some of my post wont make any sense to most people and I will be beating my brain up untill I and beat my brain no more.

This happened more in my younger days when I kept making mistakes in my post that would cause misunderstandings with other people that then make no sense to me and cause me to have a misunderstanding with something they said causing a chain of misunderstandings. I'm glad I got better at avoiding that. So this does not happen so much nowadays. The last time this happened that I can remember was quite a while ago now and it was because I really did say something stupid. In fact, most of the time this happened was because I said something stupid.

And that is how I make a post in the Kemonomimi Kin. Good day people.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:39 am

As promised here is the second episode
    "Cave Story ep.2 - The Corridor of Many Eggs"
    https://www.youtube.com/v/euDVJ2L6ukA
    ENJOY!

Last edited by Fratal on Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:16 am

I can has cheezburger. Can you has cheezburger?

I don't like cheezburger. I eat my burger with nothing but MEAT and a BUN because I'm HARDCORE like that! A HARDCORE picky freak!

You now have what it takes to be HARDCORE...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:31 pm

New theme is "Rivers"!
    Main Thread - Page 26 20111212
    Ariasa Yatomie
    Ariasa Yatomie

Post  Ariasa Yatomie Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:43 pm

I am boooooored!! I can't wait until I can play minecraft with everybody!!! I can't do that until Christmas!!! It sucks so bad. what is with me right now!?!?!?!?! I can't even think of anything to do!!! I have tried to watch anime, but I can't focus on them. I can't focus on games, not after the VGA's.

Mostly because COD: MW3 was nominated and won best shooter. Most of the rest of the other things that happened made up for it though. That and needing to get a job to get enough money to buy 2 new T.V.s. I broke one for COD being nominated, and I broke another for them winning. The winner for game of the year was Skyrim though, so that made up for that. The game that won independent game of the year was Minecraft. Portal 2 won 5 awards. Including best female and male voice actors.

Somehow Uncharted 3 won best graphics even though I have seen Battlefield 3 and I have been unable to tell at times whether or not it was real or the game. That is real graphics their. Even though I believe that Minecraft has awesome graphics.

Their was a preview for a game called Fortnite and it looked interesting. It looked kinda like a zombie survival game. But unlike other zombie survival games, you don't run around with guns trying to find a way to get rescued. You actually build a base to try to survive in the world. During the day you go out and get supplies to help build up your base, and during the night you try to defend yourself from what comes out at night. You better hope your generator doesn't breakdown. I feel better now. I think I forgot something though? Wonder what it was?

edit: I just remembered! I forgot to mention The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword! It won best motion capture game and best Wii game! That latter one isn't a really big achievement though. Kinda sad that the Wii isn't a really big thing anymore. Yet Nintendo is trying its best to stay alive. It is interesting that the company that owns some of the oldest and greatest series in the video game world (Mario, Legend of Zelda, and Metroid) Is failing. The only company that isn't failing is Microsoft. And they are going to start going down soon.

I think the reason why nintendo was able to stay alive was because they were able to keep a hold of the handheld field for a long time. Once Sony came out with the PSP Nintendo fell. They were able to stay alive with the Wii because they were the only ones with a motion capture thing, but once Sony came out with there thing, and Microsoft came out with the Kinect. Nintendo lost there hold and started to really fall. They eventually came out with the 3DS, but I don't know if that will hold, especially since Sony has made the PS3 compatible with 3D. I hope that Nintendo can stay around with their new system that they are coming out with. It is called the WiiU. Don't know much about it though, other then the name.

Also Blizzard got the award for Game God. This is the thought that went through my mind when I heard that, "For every god there is a being trying to kill it." My view on Blizzard is that they have made some of the greatest games in the world. Starcraft, Diablo, the biggest MMO in the world (not saying the name). So I believe that there is going to be a company that will try to out make Blizzard. These god has a weakness. They are to relaxed. They believe that they are set. After all Blizzard barely has any thing under them now. They only have 3 great games to their name. Also they had a premiere for Diablo 3. It looked EPIC!!!

The people that made COD were teabagged for taking to long with their award speech. That was funny. Man I have typed a lot. I wonder if their is anything else that I haven't mentioned? When I am talking about failing for those companies (Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo) I am meaning here in America.

Also I have noticed that the only company out of those three that don't have any long standing series under there belt is Microsoft. Every game made for the 360 is made for other systems as well. Sony had Final Fantasy for the longest time. Until XIII came out. They still have Kingdom Hearts though. That is a good thing.

I believe that not one of them is above the rest. I believe that they are all great companies, but I prefer Nintendo and Sony. Why? Because, they have some of the oldest game series in the world. I think that is all I have to say. I don't have anything else to do right now.

Edit 2:
    I forgot to mention this, but I saw a google commercial for the first time last night. Also I added spaces to make it better. It doesn't seem as long with spaces.
    Spoiler:
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:43 am

Wow... you could do a report if you tried. but that was informative none the less.

also there is 1 reason for an Xbox; Halo. I don't have any "consoles" (I have a wii but you all know it's just a giant DS and that nitendo betrayed true gamers long ago.) but I did have a Sega when I was too small to remember.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:37 am

A wall of text with good interesting information that is not mostly about the post maker's life? Have I just been out walled?

Edit: Team Speak is a hard decision. "Do I go to the chat room with only Fratal and some guy I know nothing about or leave? I don't know...". The reason it's a hard decision is that I never want to be alone with someone I am not good friends with. But then again I do like talking. Be being alone with one person makes it hard. I would probably be better these days if I had a small group of people. Not just me and someone. *Exits Team Speak* "disconnected" Yeah yeah, what ever voice guy.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:02 am

Y U BE CREEPIN ON MY TS3 SERVER?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:37 am

Treefrog54 wrote:*Exits Team Speak* "disconnected" Yeah yeah, what ever voice guy.
    voice guy? Mine is a female O.o
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:19 pm

yea, the default ts3 voice is female... 0.o

Predictable nine tail fox for kitsune day.
    Main Thread - Page 26 20111213
    A nine tail fox is fine to. ;P
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Hostail wrote:voice guy? Mine is a female O.o
    same .-.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:14 pm

Just saying this before it gets to late, but in a week (don't know the exact date yet, they tell me everything like 3 days before :<) I will be going to Poland again, this time I will have Internet with me, but it won't be enough to hold up the server, so we will have to find a temporary solution, I do know that I will be back the second week of next year. So yeah... you can discuss on how to fix that. Though I can already see that no one will actually care about the server by then... Oh well, your decision, if you want to host the server until I am back then just ask me and I will send you the whitelist and the world files.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:41 pm

Hostail, I would host like last time but I am currently in the middle of upgrading all the pc's in the house, and most of the kin get terrible ping to me.

ts3 will be running as much as possible so continue to (not) use it as you have been.

also a friend made this:
    Main Thread - Page 26 11912662
    anyway if you guys ever need you talk with your friends or some shit like that jump on @ www.fratal.dnset.com

Edit: I uploaded a new video https://youtu.be/hEBV8hWxT0Y?a Cave Story ep.3 - aaaaaaand Derp!
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:22 am

Hostail wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:*Exits Team Speak* "disconnected" Yeah yeah, what ever voice guy.
    voice guy? Mine is a female O.o

Well when I was setting up Team Speak it was all like "Do you want male or female voice?" and I heard the male voice and laughed because of how intense in sounded. So I picked it. Now I just feel like "Bla blah, I know voice guy." when I hear it.

Fratal wrote:Y U BE CREEPIN ON MY TS3 SERVER?

I'm not a social person! Why do you question the reasons of my reasons for my creeping reasons and reason stuff and my reasons for stuff! What sense did that make? none. REASONS!!! ...For stuff?

But umm. Yeah. I'm not a social person. That is why I am creeping on your Team Speak server. The above was just 4:00 AM treebrain typing.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Tue Dec 13, 2011 3:11 pm

innocence, ignorance or arrogance?
    Main Thread - Page 26 20111214

I am getting my new computer soon! All thanks to my mum chipping in cause I am making one for my brother as well.

Edit: I would like some feed back on what I plan to get for my new computer, such as better parts for the same price or experience with the product its self.
    vSpecsv
    Spoiler:
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:40 pm

Pointless post with no intention at all.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:53 pm

Tomiz wrote:Pointless post with no intention at all.

I see wat u did dere..<_>. You just wanted to show your new avatar.
    Looks cool. ^^
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:59 pm

Mohajideus wrote:

Looks cool. ^^
    Oooh, I would never think someone could possibly reveal my secret o.O Do you read minds, sir?
    *tries to empty his mind*

*elephant*

*tries again*

*more elephants*

*tries not to think about elephants*

*elephant flood*
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:51 pm

Tomiz wrote:
    Mohajideus wrote:

Looks cool. ^^
    Oooh, I would never think someone could possibly reveal my secret o.O Do you read minds, sir?
    *tries to empty his mind*

*elephant*

*tries again*

*more elephants*

*tries not to think about elephants*

*elephant flood*
    God damn elephants, now I started to think as well...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:55 am

SUDDENLY POSTS!
    avvy is cool btw
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:58 am

Fratal wrote:avvy is cool btw
    indeed and agreed

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content