Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Main Thread - Page 30 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Lenyntaka Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:07 pm

total post stop
    wuth happened may i ask?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Wed Dec 21, 2011 4:18 pm

Lenyntaka wrote:total post stop
    wuth happened may i ask?
    No idea but here's todays pic;
    Main Thread - Page 30 20111222
    OM
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Server is down now, going to bed and all soon. Hope you guys will have it fun, don't know if my internet will work over in Poland but lets hope Smile.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:56 am

FUN FACTS!!!

Have you ever had a snail chomping down on you? Well I have. It's strange mouth feels like a cat tongue. It does not hurt or anything. It just feels just a cat tongue that is designed to eat plants.

The music in the Final Trial in the game Pikmin sounds like happy row-boat music. In fact, it's so happy sounding it's kind of a little bit creepy. And when it starts turning night it kind of has this creepy sound that plays some times.

And another thing that is odd is that the story of Pikmin is that you where flying through space then crashed on a strange planet and it's filled with poisonous oxygen and you have 30 days to find 30 ship parts or your life support system fails and you die. So you end up finding these creatures called Pikmin which obey your every command.

And the music in The Impact Site (which is of course where your ship crashed) is happier then most people when making a game about crashing on a strange planet where you will die in 30 days if you do not fix your ship would make their music sound. But I can't think of any better song really. It's perfect BGM for interacting with the pikmin for your first time and discovering their ways. And because of this I never thought all that much of it untill recently. Final Trial music I did think was kind of creepy as I went through a day in the Final Trial. But like The Impact Site music, I can't think of a better song for the place.

The reason I am talking about Pikmin so much right now is that I replayed Pikmin again and earlier this evening I beat it again. So I have been thinking about Pikmin and analyzing the details to gain new knowledge. You can learn a few things about games from games. And I find Pikmin to be really interesting. In fact, I find all of my favorite games to be really interesting. That's why they are my favorite games. I feel like I can learn things about myself when I play interesting games and that just makes them more interesting because I feel like I can watch myself play the game or something. I learned a lot about my self and fear thanks to Frictional Games. Amnesia made me more scared than I had ever been. I then knew what fear REALLY was.

Now I will go and think some more.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:04 am

Treefrog54 wrote:FUN FACTS!!!

(rest of text here)

I wanna play Pikmin. I've played it at the stores, but I never got around to buying it Sad. You make me wanna pick up some of my old Gamecube games and play them. I shouldn't be leaving them around collecting dust! I bought them and I should be playing them again!

I have just reached an epiphany. Thank you Treefrog Very Happy
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:12 am

Fratal wrote:As I have said before I would host the server if people had decent ping to me, but unfortunately not.
    I've said before I could host a server too...

Hostail wrote:Server is down now, going to bed and all soon. Hope you guys will have it fun, don't know if my internet will work over in Poland but lets hope Smile.
    Aww much sadface, when is it coming up again? With my new skeleton xp grinder tower my home feels out of place next to it... plus I wanna mine obsidian for my portal room.

pizzamanilla wrote:
    Treefrog54 wrote:FUN FACTS!!!

(rest of text here)

I wanna play Pikmin. I've played it at the stores, but I never got around to buying it Sad. You make me wanna pick up some of my old Gamecube games and play them. I shouldn't be leaving them around collecting dust! I bought them and I should be playing them again!

I have just reached an epiphany. Thank you Treefrog Very Happy
    Ugh same here exactly, lol I was actually just looking up the for the Wii remakes of the original games on eBay and they go for about eight to ten bucks there so I might be getting it...
    Though sadly all of my GameCube games were stolen due to my dorm's horribly lax security... >.>
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:53 am

felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:As I have said before I would host the server if people had decent ping to me, but unfortunately not.
    Well what are you waiting for?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:31 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Well what are you waiting for?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
    A response to my post, I'm new-ish and didn't really know for sure if I should.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:37 pm

Just go ahead and host it then announce the IP here and on the thread in the minecraft forum.

Also the server will be back up again in 2 weeks.

Also the internet on this boat sucks.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:19 pm

*Is learning java cause C hurts my brain, also the basic structure is the same so I am not wasting my time.

ONLY 3 MORE SLEEPS TILL CHRISTMAS, but here's an early present anyway;
    Main Thread - Page 30 20111223

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 4:17 pm

Hey all

Edit: Hew yeah 50th page king (or kitten depending on who you are)
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:15 pm

My day so far: I woke up at probably some time not long after 11:00 AM and put Merle on my shoulder then made my way to my moms room to have morning happy flock time because Merle likes happy flock time. And there was some japanese movie or something on my moms TV. I just kind of sat there facing away from the TV but I sure heard it. And it was odd because it sounded like it was really familiar or something even though I could not understand what they were saying. I guess that's what watching anime does to you. There was yelling and I think a guy called someone an idiot. There were only 2 people for quite a while, a man and a woman. Then about half way through the happy flock time or something like that it changed scenes to something more happy then two people yelling at each other.

But it was kind of interesting in some ways because it was like I was hearing the same words and stuff I always hear when I hear japanese people talk but I did not know what they mean or anything. I have not watched subbed anime (or any anime really) in kind of a while and when I did I was paying more attention to the subs then the words. And other times I heard japanese it was always low quality audio on this thing called KeyHoleTV which lets you watch japanese TV on your computer. What was on my moms TV was perfectly clear.

I was typing with Merle on her play stand eating some food but then she had finished eating and wanted to see me so then I had one foot on the chair and she sat on my ne and I was wrapped in a blanket with the blanket over my ne so she could sit on it easier and Spycat's alarm was going off (And was going off when I first woke up too) which made Merle want to go in Spycat"s room to see what was going on but I wanted to keep typing but then Spycat turned off her alarm and came out of her room and now she is sitting with Merle and I am in the same position I was. Just with no Merle using her crazy Birdie language to tell me she wants to go see Spycat.

Now it's 12:15 PM and that has been my day so far.
    Icarium
    Icarium

Post  Icarium Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:58 pm

<random post>
    I'm so freakin irritated at steam right now... I do those stupid objectives for the winter sale, hoping for some good bonuses and only thing I get is some shitty coal that can be exchanged for shitty stuff or kept as a 0.00(insert even more 0's here)1 chance on getting awesome things...
    This is the most irritating stuff right now...
    </random post>

Post  Guest Thu Dec 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Wow, Treefrog, you have got to become a writer or something cuz your really good at it Very Happy

Also, what is happy flock time?
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:09 pm

Something I'm working on. I don't draw much, but this is a fruit of my work! I like to show progress rather than show a finished drawing. Might need some ideas of what to add. Something to contribute to the clan!

Main Thread - Page 30 15zpgdy
    Tomiz
    Tomiz

Post  Tomiz Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:49 pm

Steam gets me mad aswell. For the first achievment, I got a Machinarium (a game nobody knows and I don't care about) and 50% valve discount. As a second gift, I got 50% Hydrophobia discount (another game I don't care about). 4 more achievments, 4 more coal.

Also, nicely done, pizza! I started drawing in Illustrator, but I somehow forgot about it as I had very little free time...
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:16 am

Nice drawing! ...that resolution... are you stuck on a laptop?(i see the battery life now) I was, now I have more pixels than I can handle. ohh and that's Vista why did Microsoft lay that curse upon us? Interesting taskbar.

Steam is good if you use it as a convenient way to purchase and download games online and nothing more. I always ignore all their bs, sales are fun tho.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:03 am

orpc wrote:Also, what is happy flock time?

Two or more people sitting together with Merle.
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Fri Dec 23, 2011 3:20 am

Fratal wrote:Nice drawing! ...that resolution... are you stuck on a laptop?(i see the battery life now) I was, now I have more pixels than I can handle. ohh and that's Vista why did Microsoft lay that curse upon us? Interesting taskbar.

Steam is good if you use it as a convenient way to purchase and download games online and nothing more. I always ignore all their bs, sales are fun tho.

Yeah, I'm using a laptop (it's a VAIO), and I hope to finish building my pc by arly next year. Btw, it's not Vista, it's 7, and we all hate Vista. I mainly use steam to talk to friends, but when I get money, I'll probably buy more from Steam.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:12 am

Hostail wrote:Just go ahead and host it then announce the IP here and on the thread in the minecraft forum.

Also the server will be back up again in 2 weeks.
    Ah, not sure who to whitelist though... <.<;
    Should I not have a whitelist? It is just for 2 weeks do you think the griefers may come?

2 weeks?! x.x

Fratal wrote:Steam is good if you use it as a convenient way to purchase and download games online and nothing more. I always ignore all their bs, sales are fun tho.
    I like Steam because it helps me keep in touch with my school friends who I don't see anymore and who don't use Facebook for very dumb reasons...

pizzamanilla wrote:Yeah, I'm using a laptop (it's a VAIO), and I hope to finish building my pc by arly next year. Btw, it's not Vista, it's 7, and we all hate Vista. I mainly use steam to talk to friends, but when I get money, I'll probably buy more from Steam.
    A friend of mine told me Vista is the seventh Windows and that Windows 7 is just a service pack for Vista that they renamed due to all the negative vibes towards Vista...
    I went back to XP, of course I only use Windows because there isn't a version of PhotoShop for Linux for some horrible reason... sigh.
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:43 am

Whats wrong with Vista? I have Vista computers and I have seen nothing to hate about it. But then again I only have Vista computers and one old Windows 95 computer that does not work anymore. I don't know that I have used many other computers.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:33 am

7 is a lot faster than vista and there are a few major differences but they are mostly just fixes for where vista fell down. also it is the 7th the extra version they are referring to is unofficial, also "Windows 8" sounds like crap, but in a sense it is the "8th" version of windows possibly the 10th if you are counting all versions.

pizzamanilla, not vista? but the windows symbol is above the taskbar... building a pc is awesome, DO IT! NAO!

felinoel, only post the ip here, then there will be no griefers.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:59 am

My grandma bought an Xbox360 slim and skyrim for me. X)
    Now I am a happy noodle for the rest of the year.
    Also, click on my signature. x3

Post  Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 11:21 am

I got about half a minute before my face melted off
    Also, I think there is something wrong with her hand

Also, I like vista
    Also, pizzamanilia, how are you drawing that, with some sort of wacom or something?
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:04 pm

Main Thread - Page 30 20111224
    BAM!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content