Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+28
Sol-Leks
maka the slayer
Txum
jasminiumnokaze
felinoel
pizzamanilla
Spycat
Perthpoke
sateenkaariponi
Wyu
ShinkuxKizuato
ChaosVale
dragoncrusher
Dark_Knight_247
Ariasa Yatomie
Koneko-chan
ShadowDusk
impwarior
eShredder
Treefrog54
Icarium
Lenyntaka
Tomiz
Yentis
Blade_N
Mohajideus
Hostail
Fratal
32 posters

Main Thread

Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Main Thread - Page 32 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Mohajideus Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:02 am

Since we are posting videos, Ill put this here!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69A3aL3Yrs0
    I love the ending, "eh? NANDE?! " x3
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:13 am

Sol-Leks wrote:finally!
    had to make a different e-mail, but now im here, Very Happy bounce

*looks at Fel's Sig*
    oh, i see, ill get there now, XD
    Temporarily for Christmas.

Fratal wrote:Also this;
    I spent five minutes before I noticed this repeated... I must be tired?! <.<;

Mohajideus wrote:Since we are posting videos, Ill put this here!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69A3aL3Yrs0
    I love the ending, "eh? NANDE?! " x3
    xD Great video, I miss that show.
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:21 am

i did log in,
    but only fifi was around, and a lonely brick house, XD
    i guess everyone is just waiting on Hos again,

oh, and i went into fratal's server,
    saw a bunch of pixel art, XD
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:09 am

1:03 AM December 25th

It's raining... Oh and it's night! And I have a pikmin 2 addiction. I had one in the past but then I beat the game and then I forgot how much I loved it. I also played some Super Smash Bros Brawl. Spycat and me play that quite a bit together. Spycat has already had a very merry christmas. She got a tooth pick stabbed in her foot. I was wondering where that went. She felt it was best our parents get it out of her foot so I went in there and told them she had a tooth pick stuck in her foot and my mom miss heard me and thought I said she has a tooth pick stuck in her throat. But in the end it was all ok and it's not there anymore.

There is not much me and Spycat want for christmas. Basically it's Zelda Skyward Sword, Skyrim, and Spycat wants a few books. That's it. I need to make a card for my parents. And maybe one for Spycat. I'm thinking of making a card that is a blank piece of paper folded in to a card that says in a poorly written way "I was too lazy to make a good card this year..." and on the inside say "The cover is a lie." and have good well made drawings of stuff. Maybe christmas themed. Perhaps rainy christmas because that's how it is for me this year. Although I wish to live in a place where it snows in the winter, I sadly don't. And my life is in Baytown. It would take a lot to move somewhere else.

But I just love snow so so so sooo much. Texas winter is such a depressing fail fall looking time. I wish I lived in some place like Canada or Sweden or some place like that. I wish I could just move Baytown to a place like that. I feel like I see the same old thing all year long. Just a few trees change color a little bit or the grass dies in some spots or the trees lose leaves. Those are the only non animal seasonal differences. No snow to change the compleat look of EVERY THING. I just loved the few times it snowed in Baytown. I look out the window and watch the snow fall and every thing get that snowy look and the whole place just turns white and snowy and I just love looking at the world change it look and for once look different then normal. I would love it have that major change in the winter.

I wish the standard thought of christmas had NOTHING AT ALL TO DO WITH SNOW!!! IT'S LIKE THEY JUST WANT TO TAUNT THE SAD PEOPLE LIKE ME IN TO WANTING THAT SNOW!!! BUT DO THEY GET SNOW!!? NO!!! THEY GET THEIR DEPRESSING FAIL WINTERS!!! I guess I should be happy I at least get snow a rare winters and have gone places with snow. Do you know how much fun it is to go sledding? If not, you are missing out ON WHAT PEOPLE IN THE DARN NORTH GET TO DO EVERY YEAR AND THEN THEY HAVE TO TAUNT ME WITH THEIR VIDEOS ON AMERICA FUNNYIST HOME VIDEOS!!! I also feel like going to a snowy place does not work for getting me what I want out of snow. What I want out of snow it to look out the window and see snow and to sit in a nice snowy place and to play in the snow and DO WHAT KIDS IN THE DARN NORTH DO!!! I already have to change out of my shorts and in to long pants to go out in to cold. So changing in to snow gear is not much more. So my life is suited to that kind of snow gear wearing life.

But that's enough talking about my sad snowless life.

2:09 AM. Post over.

Edit: 3:45 AM

I never knew it would take so long to make a not too hard to make card for my parents. But it did. But it turned out quite well. So I'm happy with it.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:18 pm

I now know the meaning of that song.... IT'S SO MUCH MORE AWESOME THAN I EXPECTED!!!!

edit: I don't really get it but this weeks theme is "Lies";
    Main Thread - Page 32 20111226
    USO DA!!! is all i can think of when some ones says lies, that and cake.

Last edited by Fratal on Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:08 pm

Just to notify you guys, theres no snow in Poland or Sweden right now (sadfaec)
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:37 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:i did log in,
    but only fifi was around, and a lonely brick house, XD
    i guess everyone is just waiting on Hos again,

oh, and i went into fratal's server,
    saw a bunch of pixel art, XD
    Who is Fifi?

lol what luck that the iron vein that I dug up which made me decide to put a house there since the basement was already dug up that there would be an underground cave too, and SO MUCH CLAY o.o
    I remember back in the day when due to a bug, clay was the rarest item out there...

Treefrog54 wrote:1:03 AM December 25th

It's raining... Oh and it's night! And I have a pikmin 2 addiction. I had one in the past but then I beat the game and then I forgot how much I loved it.
    I'm gonna get the Pikmin for the Wii, should I get Pikmin 1 or 2? Pikmin 3 is gonna be for the Wii U and I doubt I will get that though it will be able to play 3DS games and I have always wanted to play GameBoy games on a television and a 3DS is close enough...

I also played some Super Smash Bros Brawl.
    What is your friend code? o.o

Hostail wrote:Just to notify you guys, theres no snow in Poland or Sweden right now (sadfaec)
    None in Ohio either, there rarely is... sigh.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:07 pm

I don't really get it but this weeks theme is "Lies";
    Main Thread - Page 32 20111226
    USO DA!!! is all i can think of when some ones says lies, that and cake.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:24 pm

Fratal wrote:
    [img]

Didn't you do this same picture a page ago?

Also, I just logged into the temp server and found that someone killed all my light gray sheep :'c
    They left the dogs and brown sheep though..?
    I guess I could make some more with ink sacs and bonemeal... but it just wouldn't be the same... :c
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:30 pm

felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    [img]

Also, I just logged into the temp server and found that someone killed all my light gray sheep :'c

I did but it was in an edit, and people had posted after so I re-posted it.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:55 pm

Fratal wrote:
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    [img]

I did but it was in an edit, and people had posted after so I re-posted it.
    Ah I see, also they broke my house and either I just found a randomly new light gray sheep or they somehow let loose only my gray sheep, not the brown as well...
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:36 pm

[quote="felinoel"][quote="Fratal"]
    felinoel wrote:
    Fratal wrote:
    [img]

when i logged, i saw that the sheep were free, and that the brick house was cracked,
    so, i tried to lure the sheep that were close and fenced them,
    the gray ones didnt want to follow me though, O.O

merry christmas all, ^.^
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:57 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! (Finally got a My Little Pony shirt)

And I haven't been on the temp server yet. I guess I'll waiting for Hos, but I'll try to get one sometime soon.
    maka the slayer
    maka the slayer

Post  maka the slayer Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:57 pm

anyone wana do a minecraft serces or something if anyone is going to help with it it needs a server to play on and a blank server at that.

THX AND PLZ SPEAK!!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:39 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:when i logged, i saw that the sheep were free, and that the brick house was cracked,
    so, i tried to lure the sheep that were close and fenced them,
    the gray ones didnt want to follow me though, O.O

merry christmas all, ^.^
    Ah I see thanks, they must have bred the gray sheep recently before you came on, and looking at the logs I see a fifi logged on, and so did a Silent_Neko, so that is what you meant by a fifi lol

Merry Christmas to you too, and to everyone else as well!

pizzamanilla wrote:Merry Christmas everyone! (Finally got a My Little Pony shirt)

And I haven't been on the temp server yet. I guess I'll waiting for Hos, but I'll try to get one sometime soon.
    You just missed him though!
    13:41:59 [INFO] Hostail [/83.25.66.51:44303] logged in with entity id 11907 at ([world] 240.5, 65.62000000476837, 168.5)
    13:42:21 [INFO] <Hostail> Reed fucking everywhere!
    13:45:19 [INFO] <Hostail> Just visiting since I got a stable internet for now :I
    13:45:21 [INFO] Hostail lost connection: disconnect.quitting

maka the slayer wrote:anyone wana do a minecraft serces or something if anyone is going to help with it it needs a server to play on and a blank server at that.

THX AND PLZ SPEAK!!
    I have been possibly considering a Minecraft series
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:10 pm

maka the slayer wrote:anyone wana do a minecraft serces or something if anyone is going to help with it it needs a server to play on and a blank server at that.

THX AND PLZ SPEAK!!
    I have always been thinking of making a minecraft series as well, if that now is what your trying to say.

Though right now I'm gone for 2 weeks :I
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Cosmic called my home on the temp server a shack! Sad

Hey it was hard enough to find all that clay, I don't have enough to make it bigger...

EDIT:
    Right, well if I host this temp server again Lockette and various other safety mods will be added... >.>
    I was gonna do the Chocolate Mod for fun but SMP for it is a bit buggy atm
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 am

well, if we start a series,
    ill be the guy that never talks,
    XD

(cause doesnt have team speak and those similar things)
    pizzamanilla
    pizzamanilla

Post  pizzamanilla Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:22 am

Sol-Leks wrote:well, if we start a series,
    XD

We should start a series. That would be cool. And I'll be "That guy over there".
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Dec 26, 2011 4:09 am

pizzamanilla wrote:
    Sol-Leks wrote:well, if we start a series,
    XD

We should start a series. That would be cool. And I'll be "That guy over there".

*points at the person in the treehouse*
    *makes a question mark sign with hands*
    XD
    Treefrog54
    Treefrog54

Post  Treefrog54 Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:10 am

felinoel wrote:I'm gonna get the Pikmin for the Wii, should I get Pikmin 1 or 2? Pikmin 3 is gonna be for the Wii U and I doubt I will get that though it will be able to play 3DS games and I have always wanted to play GameBoy games on a television and a 3DS is close enough...

I got Pikmin 2 before Pikmin 1 and I think Pikmin 2 is more fun than Pikmin 1. And I feel like Pikmin 1 is as enjoyable played second as it is played first.

But I also feel like a part of Pikmin 1 is learning things your self if you don't read the instuction booklet and know little about the game while Pikmin 2 tells you stuff more than Pikmin 1. Like there are things that are in Pikmin 2 that they just tell you what they are and what to do with them but in Pikmin 1 you have to figure it out your self.

But then again it's more likely that what I have in mind would be the only thing like this. So I don't know.

Oh and I just want to make sure you know that it is christmas. Just in case you did not know. And Spycat has been playing Skyrim. And I have been watching. She is a cat person named The Cat With No Hat. We were trying to think of things she could be named and Spycat left for a second and came back to see I typed that and then loved it and decided to go with that.

But she had not understood that ways of first person console games I discovered. So we have it on the PS3. And she started out walking funny. She kept taking out her sword and putting it away instead of attacking. That kind of stuff.

And who thought triangle to jump was a good idea? Then again I have never tried using triangle as a jump button for a first person game but it seems odd to move your thumb that far away from the control stick to jump.

Oh and Spycat was surprised when wolves killed an NPC. I was all like "What kind of game do you think this is?! This is Skyrim! People can die!" She responded with something along the lines of "I'm not the one who played Fallout! And in most games enemys don't target NPCs! And besides! I was more worried about the cow!"

Now the thing is. I only played Fallout once. That was at a lock in. After one of my friends cut a doctor's head off I got a turn and I made the doctor's head my portable friend then went in the bath room and found a bucket and was like "I CAN HAS BUKKIT!" and tried to put the head in the bukkit. That did not work so I tried to flush the head down the toilet. That did not work so I put the body on his bed so he could finally rest in peace rather than rest on the cold hard floor and left the head with the body then ran around the house hitting things with a cleaver and stealing all of his books. And crouching and crouch walking as joke about me and Penumbra Black Plague. Because I crouch walked everywhere in Penumbra Black Plague and Amnesia because it made me feel safe.

Now the other thing is that I just happen to understand the idea of a game like Skyrim very well.

Also if we all made a series together I would probably be Grandpa Nyan: The crazed old man who sits in the corner mumbling nonsense. Because that is what I am like sometimes. That is, if I joined in if we did that.

I guess that's enough typing for one day.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:40 am

Treefrog54 wrote:stuff
    Oh ummm well I have played a Pikmin clone before if that helps? It was kind of like a cross between Zelda and Pikmin
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:47 am

I remember a similar one called Little King Story,
    or something like that,
    maybe thats the one you refer to, Fel,
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:I remember a similar one called Little King Story,
    or something like that,
    maybe thats the one you refer to, fel,
    Nah I'm talking about Overlord.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overlord_(2007_video_game)
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Sailor uniforms AND swords AND ears + epic background, they pulled out all the stops here;
    Main Thread - Page 32 20111227

also I can't get over this vid I posted here earlier; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU0gYf8SK-s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content