Kemonomimi Kin

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kemonomimi Kin is a fan group about people with animal ears and tails, often drawn in an Anime style.

+20
Aeiwik
SobriquetP
ShinkuxKizuato
pepran12
eKitty
Breachy36
Mohajideus
Tomiz
Aoyagi Ritsuka
Ariasa Yatomie
Raptor_a22
will1b
Icarium
Fratal
Treefrog54
pizzamanilla
Sol-Leks
Lenyntaka
felinoel
Hostail
24 posters

Main Thread

Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Main Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Main Thread

Post  Mohajideus Sun Jan 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Sol-Leks wrote:@ fel,
    damn, XD ill show off my home like if it was like MTV Cribs, XD

LOL, that would be awesome xD.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:45 pm

orpc wrote:Yeah!
    Due to no currently updated version of Bukkit, the temp server you logged onto is still 1.0.0, message me if you need to know how to downgrade.

eKitty wrote:geez, i want to play minecraft with you guys. i won't update until bukkit comes out next time!

since i have nothing to do I made this:

Main Thread - Page 11 JhOkL
    @.@
    Cool, look what I made for a friend's brithday once.

Hostail wrote:Server isn't up, derp.
    Also check the first post of the original thread for the IP.
    Though the temp server is. =b
    Lenyntaka
    Lenyntaka

Location : Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:

Post  Lenyntaka Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:33 am

Sol-Leks wrote:@ Orpc and Leny,
    hello, its been a long time, ;D
    heya dude :3
    felinoel
    felinoel

Location : Western Columbus, Columbus, Franklin, Ohio, Northeastern Territory, United States of America, North America, America, Western Hemisphere, Earth, Sol System, Sector 2814, Galactic Sector ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha, Milky Way, Universe B, the Multiverse.

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:16 am

Lenyntaka wrote:IGN: [wut-game-ign?]
    I'm pretty sure it is for Minecraft.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:59 am

eKitty wrote:geez, i want to play minecraft with you guys. i won't update until bukkit comes out next time!

God damn, I looked thru the old minecraft forums thread to get this. xD
    Anyways, here! Main Thread - Page 11 Nekogirlspixelart
    I made it, btw.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:54 am

Mohajideus wrote:

God damn, I looked thru the old minecraft forums thread to get this. xD
    Anyways, here! Main Thread - Page 11 Nekogirlspixelart
    I made it, btw.
    That is because you use imageshack instead of photobucket.

EDIT:
    Three pages in a row I made first post!?

EDIT:
    We need a pixel art wall like this in the main server!
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:00 am

Glad to see that we are back to our usual pages per day thing.

Pixle art is nice!
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:20 am

Fratal wrote:Glad to see that we are back to our usual pages per day thing.

Pixle art is nice!
    >.>

I've found a shop to make >:3

Now to figure out how to work shops... I want gold to buy the land my house is on! x.x

If you sell a chunk do you get the same amount of gold back?
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:26 am

felinoel wrote:

Pixle art is nice!
    >.>

Now to figure out how to work shops... I want gold to buy the land my house is on! x.x

im not gonna buy any chunks,

oh and Pizza,
    if you read this, i ask for permission to build a bridge from my house to yours,
    am I allowed? bounce
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:37 am

Sol-Leks wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Pixle art is nice!
    >.>

oh and Pizza,
    if you read this, i ask for permission to build a bridge from my house to yours,
    am I allowed? bounce
    You mean the house that is next to mine kinda but much, much far away from yours?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 5:58 am

I have been thinking for a while to make an admin shop that sells every colors of wool and even one for all the records. But oh well, that will happen when the server is back up...

Also yeah, i have also been thinking of having an art "wall" or a pixel art place, call it whatever you want. But how will we make it?...
    Sol-Leks
    Sol-Leks

Post  Sol-Leks Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:50 am

felinoel wrote:
    Sol-Leks wrote:
    felinoel wrote:

Pixle art is nice!
    >.>

oh and Pizza,
    am I allowed? bounce
    You mean the house that is next to mine kinda but much, much far away from yours?

what?
    no, i told you that i was not gonna buy chunks,

and I ask Pizza, the tree house owner, that if i can build a bridge from my island to his house, not directly to it, just to connect places for easier traveling, and making the place we live in well, more civilized, XD

thats why im making bridges, cause walking the long way around at night or swiming makes short trips into long ones,
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:04 am

Hostail wrote:I have been thinking for a while to make an admin shop that sells every colors of wool and even one for all the records. But oh well, that will happen when the server is back up...
    No way, I am calling it! o.o
    I need 150 more gold because my house is smack in the middle of four chunks and I need to buy more chunks to cover my ranch.

Also yeah, i have also been thinking of having an art "wall" or a pixel art place, call it whatever you want. But how will we make it?...
    We could use that horrible tower by mine and Sol's house, the one that has holes in it and no ceiling and a weird floor.

Sol-Leks wrote:what?
    no, i told you that i was not gonna buy chunks,

and I ask Pizza, the tree house owner, that if i can build a bridge from my island to his house, not directly to it, just to connect places for easier traveling, and making the place we live in well, more civilized, XD

thats why im making bridges, cause walking the long way around at night or swiming makes short trips into long ones,
    I was commenting about your message to pizza not me. Basically my comment was asking what house of his you meant and saying that it wasn't near your house at all but now that I think about it I am confusing your ranch for a place that I didn't know was your house but know now that it is after all.

I was making gravel roads for the same reason, I was working on making a dock at the end of the gravel road by his house but the new boat physics have ruined every dock design I know, now if you dig behind the dock a bit you probably will find like 42 boats lol <.<;
    Anyways hey you could connect the bridge to the gravel road I made?

EDIT:
    Could you buy some chunks for me? Just for until I can get to a computer that doesn't lag like a #$%@ and fix up my own computer to make some gold. Though I always lagged on my own computer anyways, just enough so that every hit I made ended up getting me hit too... I guess I could use a bow?
    Just be sure to set the chunk controls to allow me to edit in them lol. That was why I asked the question I did earlier that I am now reposting below...

felinoel wrote:If you sell a chunk do you get the same amount of gold back?
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:21 am

@felinoel
    If you want I can sponsor you the money to buy the chunks, I'm currently the richest man on the server :I

Also i think that tower may be a little to small if we want to fit all of the people in the server's pixel art.

And at the question about chunk selling price, they will cost the same as you bought them for when the server comes back up again.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:59 am

Hostail wrote:@felinoel
    If you want I can sponsor you the money to buy the chunks, I'm currently the richest man on the server :I

Also i think that tower may be a little to small if we want to fit all of the people in the server's pixel art.

And at the question about chunk selling price, they will cost the same as you bought them for when the server comes back up again.
    Truthfully, the main thing I want bought is the last fourth of my ranch. Chunks are small...

Yea it is pretty small, I just don't know why it is there and it is kind of an eye sore xD
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:26 am

It may be even so that I will get some kind of new land protection plugin, but I have no idea what could be better at the moment...
    Also if I get a new plugin, no worries, I will compensate for all the chunks you have bought.
    felinoel
    felinoel

Post  felinoel Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 am

Hostail wrote:It may be even so that I will get some kind of new land protection plugin, but I have no idea what could be better at the moment...
    Also if I get a new plugin, no worries, I will compensate for all the chunks you have bought.
    Nah it is a fine enough mod, it is just a tad too expensive with chunks being as small as they are.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 am

hmh I will see if I will lower the prise or not.
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 am

Hostail wrote:I have been thinking for a while to make an admin shop that sells every colors of wool and even one for all the records. But oh well, that will happen when the server is back up...

A really big wall.
    Yup, that would fix it.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:30 am

Mohajideus wrote:

A really big wall.
    Yup, that would fix it.
    Yeah that prolly will be it. Just dig out a small space, flatten it, make a big wall, done.
    eKitty
    eKitty

Post  eKitty Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Wool has been really difficult to get lately :\ And nobody's bothered to make a sheep spawner, so..

I just see making pixel art being a big headache rather than a fun thing because wool is really off-limits to a lot of people

By the way, video time! I really like the "Game of Life", very catchy. But I think they're all good this time around.

Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Yeah... a wool shortage is really the biggest problem with pixel art.

Maybe I'll just make an admin shop for dyes instead? since you can already buy wool and/or get it from sheep spawners.
    Fratal
    Fratal
    Admin

Post  Fratal Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Main Thread - Page 11 20120117
    Sudden urges to play Ragnarok online?...

Anyone?
    Mohajideus
    Mohajideus

Post  Mohajideus Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:36 pm

Making an account now. =)

EDIT: Downloading takes quite a while.
    Hostail
    Hostail

Post  Hostail Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Looked through some videos, looks.... so-so, dunno. If theres more of us playing then mby Razz?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content